Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 05:30:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814498 times)
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 07:47:55 AM

@ Dyna:

my Bitcoin is home safe. Response on the Dnotes-withdrawal failure promised within 24 hours. If none -- I don't know how you guys would normally handle such a situation -- my mob would go public.

m

infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 01:31:52 PM

I think to enter craptsy is a long way but is possible, maybe easy way is incrementing trading volumen in polo and talking directly to BigVern or another public owner/dev.

Is DCEBrief finally online?

Good weekend 4all
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:25:02 PM

I think to enter craptsy is a long way but is possible, maybe easy way is incrementing trading volumen in polo and talking directly to BigVern or another public owner/dev.

Is DCEBrief finally online?

Good weekend 4all

We are making good progress at Cryptsy to Vote For DNotes. Thanks for the strong support from our community. However, we have a long way to go and can use a lot more help. Please do what you can for us.

DNotes is now at position # 6 with 19,173 Votes. We need at least 977 votes to be in position #5.

DCEBrief is probably 4 to 5 weeks away before a "soft" launch. We want to make sure that we have high quality and informative contents before we start promoting the site. We are also very anxious to see the result of the first of a series of videos TeeGee has been working on. He is filming the first one today. 
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 02:29:58 PM

Sorry all had issues connecting most of last night.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 02:36:19 PM

Cryptsy can be a positive force for DNotes reaching out to a new market of investors, with one of the highest volumes of traffic and trading volume. There is a lot of exposure potential.

If you have an account please vote for us, which I'm sure most of you have already. I would also encourage everyone to send a small amount of BTC to the voting address. 14AGjtup6T6k4kB1bmbMUVmePNUXEYuqmQ

Becoming the highest voted coin may not even be enough to get us listed. I am recommending everyone to open a request ticket to add DNotes to the exchange by emailing support (at) cryptsy.com and/or tweet to https://twitter.com/cryptsy

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 02:44:48 PM

@ Dyna:

my Bitcoin is home safe. Response on the Dnotes-withdrawal failure promised within 24 hours. If none -- I don't know how you guys would normally handle such a situation -- my mob would go public.

m

I did three more tests this morning. 1) Withdraw 28K Doge = successful. 2) Withdraw .895 Litecoin = successful. 3) Withdraw 100 DNotes = Failed (Time Out Error) All attempts have failed over the last 3 weeks. I have sent in them a 4th support ticket. Has anyone else encountered a problem? Any suggestions what we should do next?

RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2015, 03:06:50 PM

@ Dyna:

m

I did three more tests this morning. 1) Withdraw 28K Doge = successful. 2) Withdraw .895 Litecoin = successful. 3) Withdraw 100 DNotes = Failed (Time Out Error) All attempts have failed over the last 3 weeks. I have sent in them a 4th support ticket. Has anyone else encountered a problem? Any suggestions what we should do next?

Find their forums and post your displeasure, tweet about the situation, see if they have an IRC chat channel and make noise, etc...  I don't use that exchange but, these are the standard tactics to get a response.

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:16:28 PM

@ Dyna:

m

I hope this isn't Mintpal 2.0!!!  While I don't have any coins on Allcoin and recommend that anyone new uses Poloniex, I have helped people get set up at both exchanges in the past so I still feel responsible for what happens at Allcoin.  Plus it is terrible for the industry!  I sent them a message as well, but if you haven't had a reply in the last 3 weeks... who knows.  Does anyone ever used their chat box?  Would it be worthwhile posting "FIX THE DNOTES WITHDRAWALS!!"  

If they don't fix the problem, they can always be reported to the UK authorities.

Edit:  RJF beat me to chat box chatter! Grin

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 03:26:12 PM

Cryptsy can be a positive force for DNotes reaching out to a new market of investors, with one of the highest volumes of traffic and trading volume. There is a lot of exposure potential.

If you have an account please vote for us, which I'm sure most of you have already. I would also encourage everyone to send a small amount of BTC to the voting address. 14AGjtup6T6k4kB1bmbMUVmePNUXEYuqmQ

Becoming the highest voted coin may not even be enough to get us listed. I am recommending everyone to open a request ticket to add DNotes to the exchange by emailing support (at) cryptsy.com and/or tweet to https://twitter.com/cryptsy

I am recommending everyone to open a request ticket to add DNotes to the exchange by emailing support (at) cryptsy.com and/or tweet to https://twitter.com/cryptsy
- DONE!! Grin

There aren't a lot of Cryptsy Points for sale without driving the price up, but you still get 4 or 5 times as many votes if you use your bitcoin to buy Points first and then vote.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 04:05:19 PM

@ Dyna:

m

I hope this isn't Mintpal 2.0!!!  While I don't have any coins on Allcoin and recommend that anyone new uses Poloniex, I have helped people get set up at both exchanges in the past so I still feel responsible for what happens at Allcoin.  Plus it is terrible for the industry!  I sent them a message as well, but if you haven't had a reply in the last 3 weeks... who knows.  Does anyone ever used their chat box?  Would it be worthwhile posting "FIX THE DNOTES WITHDRAWALS!!"  

If they don't fix the problem, they can always be reported to the UK authorities.

Edit:  RJF beat me to chat box chatter! Grin

They no longer have a chat box or any open communication channel. They seemed to have abandoned any form of support including responding to support tickets. Time out error is likely to be a simple fix. Looks like the "Captain" has abandoned ship. This is very bad for the industry. I hope we will be getting a response soon. They were the first exchange to list DNotes and I have been very supportive of them. It's highly unfortunate that they are totally unresponsive.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2015, 09:00:33 PM

From CryptoMoms Forum:

Quote from: indiamikezulu on Today at 08:34:52 AM

" Gaps between public statements and private intentions open up in all political systems, but these become huge in a complex multinational structure like the EU."

Ummm . . . do you mean that they are undemocratic?

http://www.arabnews.com/columns/news/781301

[Bad krypto geeks! Evil krypto geeks! No . . . wait . . . ]

Quote from: Chase on Today at 07:19:48 PM

"Moreover, European governments have belatedly understood the most basic principle of public finance. Government debts never have to be repaid, provided they can be extended in a cooperative manner or bought up with newly created money, issued by a credible central bank." - http://www.arabnews.com/columns/news/781301

With this kind of logic, it's no wonder the world is in this mess!  Shocked Shocked

Quote From Shepherd Today:

Most unfortunately, this is leading to a perpetually growing mess that will eventually consume us without the protection of national boundaries. Sooner or later we all will be paying a very high price for it.

For the time being, the United States may enjoy some short term gain at the expense of other nations; it is the better choice out of a bucket full of bad options, led by the strong USD. I never felt more strongly for a trusted global digital currency like DNotes to give everyone worldwide some protection as an alternative asset class; a little comfort that one will not stand to loose their entire life saving as we are witnessing too frequently today.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 12:20:36 AM

I am recommending everyone to open a request ticket to add DNotes to the exchange by emailing support (at) cryptsy.com and/or tweet to https://twitter.com/cryptsy
- DONE!! Grin

There aren't a lot of Cryptsy Points for sale without driving the price up, but you still get 4 or 5 times as many votes if you use your bitcoin to buy Points first and then vote.

Thanks Chase! If everyone joins in, it will help show Cryptsy we have a strong community.

IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:37:59 AM

@ Dyna:

m

Edit:  RJF beat me to chat box chatter! Grin

They no longer have a chat box or any open communication channel. They seemed to have abandoned any form of support including responding to support tickets. Time out error is likely to be a simple fix. Looks like the "Captain" has abandoned ship. This is very bad for the industry. I hope we will be getting a response soon. They were the first exchange to list DNotes and I have been very supportive of them. It's highly unfortunate that they are totally unresponsive.

One: no response to my ticket.

Two: there is a current No-Response-at-Allcoin thread here. I have posted:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=450306.280

Three: tweeted Big Vern

Four: vote with Cryptsy Points? So that's what those things are for! (5 votes for NOTE.)

@ Shepherd:  ' . . . bucket full of bad options' Wow! Nice turn of phrase! (Bad bad situation.)

Mark
TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 08:40:52 AM

Hello all,

Filmed the interview section of the CRISP video today - went rather well overall. Only minor hiccup was needing to change venue at the last minute due to noisy renovations next to the room at uni we had booked to film in. The new venue (where I work) was having an open day and weren't too keen to have us stay long, so I only got one take at the second half of the interview (after being asked to wrap it up). Suffice to say, I think I got the main message that I wanted to get said, in a format that will keep the video brief by focussing only on the student related content, and not deviating from it. Overall, I'm sure the editors can create something awesome given the content we filmed. They can easily play random scenes against my answers if any cut and chopping is required (so nobody will notice the editing). Speaking for video is an interesting experience, because you want to say things in the right order, not repeat yourself, not say 'um' or 'ah' etc... whereas speeches are much more lenient in this aspect. Still, not 'scripting' things gives it a better feel in my opinion.

Quite pleased overall, I'm looking forward to the final edit!

Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 11:40:19 AM

Hello all,

Filmed the interview section of the CRISP video today - went rather well overall. Only minor hiccup was needing to change venue at the last minute due to noisy renovations next to the room at uni we had booked to film in. The new venue (where I work) was having an open day and weren't too keen to have us stay long, so I only got one take at the second half of the interview (after being asked to wrap it up). Suffice to say, I think I got the main message that I wanted to get said, in a format that will keep the video brief by focussing only on the student related content, and not deviating from it. Overall, I'm sure the editors can create something awesome given the content we filmed. They can easily play random scenes against my answers if any cut and chopping is required (so nobody will notice the editing). Speaking for video is an interesting experience, because you want to say things in the right order, not repeat yourself, not say 'um' or 'ah' etc... whereas speeches are much more lenient in this aspect. Still, not 'scripting' things gives it a better feel in my opinion.

Thanks, TeeGee. I know that you put a lot of efforts into it. It must be very frustrating to have to change venue at the last minute. It is amazing what editing can do these days. I would think it should turn out good. Very anxious to see it. Thanks again, TeeGee. Great efforts.
Dyna
Legendary

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 12:06:30 PM

@ Dyna:

m

Four: vote with Cryptsy Points? So that's what those things are for! (5 votes for NOTE.)

@ Shepherd:  ' . . . bucket full of bad options' Wow! Nice turn of phrase! (Bad bad situation.)

Mark

Thanks for helping us out in different fronts. I just took a quick look at the Allcoin thread. The problem is not unique to DNotes. It has barely been responsive for over a month. I hope they have the decency to return other people's coin.

Cryptsy Vote Update: DNotes has now advanced to # 5 with 20,335 votes. Great job! The next jump will take almost 6 K votes. Will need a lot of help.
RJF

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Online since '89...

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 02:03:43 PM

@ Dyna:

m

Mark

Thanks for helping us out in different fronts. I just took a quick look at the Allcoin thread. The problem is not unique to DNotes. It has barely been responsive for over a month. I hope they have the decency to return other people's coin.

Apparently, they have been having issues since at least mid February, or so they say. Crashed servers, DDOS attacks, security problems, "stuck" wallets, etc. It doesn't look good, could well be running on autopilot at this point...

DNotesVault
“First, they ignore you. Then, they laugh at you. Then, they fight you. Then you win!” – Mahatma Gandhi 
Prepare for your future now, check out CRISP For Retirement and our complete family of CRISP savings plans.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 02:35:31 PM

Hello all,

I'm sure it will turn out great, can't wait to see the final result! Thank you TeeGee

kold678

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2015, 04:23:10 PM

Just thought id shout in that dnotes pool is down ,I don't know for how long as I just got up and this is the fastest way to reach out to the pool mod, thanks I hope for a quick fix
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2015, 05:14:40 PM

Just thought id shout in that dnotes pool is down ,I don't know for how long as I just got up and this is the fastest way to reach out to the pool mod, thanks I hope for a quick fix

Thanks kold678, I will relay the message. I'm sure it will be back up soon.

Pages: « 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 [326] 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: