Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:26:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ATLANTICO NETWORK - Get profit from medical services  (Read 1603154 times)
wargamez

Activity: 105
Merit: 20

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:40:48 AM

if this project really works, I think it will be very difficult to get profit from medical, maybe only a few countries and it takes a long time. A lot of ico ico is carrying the health that I see is very slow in their movement

From what I know, the medical industry is a huge market and there is a lot of profit to be made especially in developed countries. There are many countries also that are experiencing population aging problems. There would a big demand for medicines, medical services and medical equipment.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
imopogicute

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:18:14 AM

Great concept for providing blockchain solution to health. My wish for their great future.
yes it was a great project that can provide conviniency to the medical world . I think this project will be successful in the future due to it's aim about medicine world .

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
atlantico_network

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:35:04 AM

How will AtlantICO Network platform work in practice?

The scheme of operation of the system AtlantICO Network is very simple and it is just a mechanism of several points:

✔Pharmaceutical company produces a pharmaceutical product and registers it on AtlantICO Network platform.

✔Pharmaceutical obtains an identification number given its weight, release dates and  ingredients.

✔The drug enters the company engaged in the wholesale of pharmaceutical products.

✔The platform AtlantICO Network takes into account the batch number of the product, the timing of receipt and shipment of goods in the pharmacy network.

✔The product appears on the shelves of pharmacy chains.

✔The platform evaluates the goods according to several criteria:

➡the date of receipt,

➡the lot number,

➡the period of stay in the sale,

➡the amount of stock balance,

➡the value of the goods.

Read more about the mechanism of the platform AtlantICO Network - on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

https://pp.userapi.com/c850124/v850124138/3a1e0/x5OP2vz1HX0.jpg
25espia1994

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:11:25 AM

The scheme of operation of the system AtlantICO Network is very simple and it is just a mechanism of several points:

✔Pharmaceutical company produces a pharmaceutical product and registers it on AtlantICO Network platform.

✔Pharmaceutical obtains an identification number given its weight, release dates and  ingredients.

✔The drug enters the company engaged in the wholesale of pharmaceutical products.

✔The platform AtlantICO Network takes into account the batch number of the product, the timing of receipt and shipment of goods in the pharmacy network.

➡the date of receipt,

➡the lot number,

➡the value of the goods.

Read more about the mechanism of the platform AtlantICO Network - on the website https://www.atlantico-network.io

wow atlantico is very systematized , they'll make sure every detailed in their project . Through this it can attract more members to join them in their aim .can't really wait for the success of this platform.

GigTricks
justlucky

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:25:47 AM

➡the date of receipt,

➡the lot number,

➡the value of the goods.

wow atlantico is very systematized , they'll make sure every detailed in their project . Through this it can attract more members to join them in their aim .can't really wait for the success of this platform.
Yes this project of Atlantico network is well organized and develop their have assurance and safety of theri pharmaceutical product and also for the safety of every consumer that avail their products
buboyskie

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:46:07 PM

I already read the white paper and I notice that the team is very active to promote this project and this kind of insurance many people motivated to invest when they prove the presence of this platform
Your right, many investors never have mistaken to choose this kind of good platform their product has a good quality safe and effective.
Yes you are right with that and because of the trust we lend to the team they will never fails us for sure and once their AtlantICO platform is complete all of us will experience the medical services that we deserve and also quality medicine that is more cheaper and affordable to all of us.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:48:42 PM

➡the date of receipt,

➡the lot number,

➡the value of the goods.

Yes this project of Atlantico network is well organized and develop their have assurance and safety of theri pharmaceutical product and also for the safety of every consumer that avail their products
i think this is easy to encode all product and price if there is no one are going to spoof all are registered to expire and validity of the drugs Atlantico more active much as l expected good luck team.
Justenjoy1903

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:16:09 PM

Did the ICO hit the softcap already? More and more ICO are thriving on the sale this past months, Will the medical services line maintain its performance?
MasterMoon

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:48:25 PM

if this project really works, I think it will be very difficult to get profit from medical, maybe only a few countries and it takes a long time. A lot of ico ico is carrying the health that I see is very slow in their movement
For sure it will and with our major support for this ICO soon the AtlantICO network team will able to make complete their projects to provide an amazing services to all of us ofcourse to stop the long  time corruption in the medical and pharmaceutical industry. Goodluck to all of us.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:53:45 PM

From what I know, the medical industry is a huge market and there is a lot of profit to be made especially in developed countries. There are many countries also that are experiencing population aging problems. There would a big demand for medicines, medical services and medical equipment.
With this ICO will be a lot of opportunities because there are a lot of things to fix in the medical and pharmaceutical industry that is why if AtlantICO network continues to provide an amazing solutions for medical and pharmaceutical industry AtlantICO network for sure will go to the moon in the future because a lot of people gonna support their projects.
Spotlessvillian

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:14:48 PM

Some countries are lack of medical services, medical equipment also doctors.. but with this project it can help many countries to lessen population aging problem.
HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:24:35 PM

Did the ICO hit the softcap already? More and more ICO are thriving on the sale this past months, Will the medical services line maintain its performance?
last update in telegram their nothing changes it's 425,000 the target is 3,000,000 it's far from softcap but now I'm not sure if they increase the raised we hoping they reach the soft cap.
larry1994

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:58:38 PM

Great concept for providing blockchain solution to health. My wish for their great future.
yes it was a great project that can provide conviniency to the medical world . I think this project will be successful in the future due to it's aim about medicine world .
right.
we know the quality of the atlantico network make it a way to change the old hospital system after we know the athletic network is well on their platform and their project is good and the service is good to people.

GigTricks
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:04:42 PM

➡the date of receipt,

➡the lot number,

➡the value of the goods.

I think all the way the Atlantico works for more trust and invest in the project.
as we know the good atlantico services we need to be aggressive to explain to all friends you know the proper project system

GigTricks
123pogi123

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:12:29 PM

I already read the white paper and I notice that the team is very active to promote this project and this kind of insurance many people motivated to invest when they prove the presence of this platform
Your right, many investors never have mistaken to choose this kind of good platform their product has a good quality safe and effective.
Yes you are right with that and because of the trust we lend to the team they will never fails us for sure and once their AtlantICO platform is complete all of us will experience the medical services that we deserve and also quality medicine that is more cheaper and affordable to all of us.
before the drug is released every athlete has so many processes because we know every atlantico medicine and then how much it costs. but that's why we should not worry because we know that the price is not high so we can save more because we pay the token of alantico.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
pogicute1234

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:20:47 PM

For sure it will and with our major support for this ICO soon the AtlantICO network team will able to make complete their projects to provide an amazing services to all of us ofcourse to stop the long  time corruption in the medical and pharmaceutical industry. Goodluck to all of us.
yes I believe that the Atlantico makes a way to make it easier for every investor process. I also believe that this project will be successful soon enough because this project is one of its well-established platforms in addition to providing good service to people.
gayletot

Activity: 323
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:35:14 PM

they will not do such a project if they have not thought about such things. For me that aspect of the problem is very easy, of course they have studies and analysis for that, it is better to support this as well for the betterment of this project.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:23:47 PM

We respect your opinion but I should disagree with you. Even though many ICO based on the medical industry was very slow in movement, it means that the ATLANTICO NETWORK project will also be like that. It really depends on the project, the team and the supporters who are doing their part very well. A strong team is a great factor and the way I see it, I may say that ATLANTICO TEAM is a very committed team and I know many investors will see it and they will put their trust on this project.
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 12:39:24 AM

A review of ATLANTICO

ATLANTICO is the first decentralized blockchain platform that helps to increase the quality of healthcare, drastically increase the quality of purchased medicine and manage price levels. It also allows making interactions between various members of the platform, such as patients, medical practitioners, pharmaceutical and insurance companies and others, as simple and transparent as possible.

Our team has created a system that cannot be influenced by financial giants of the industries of healthcare, insurance, production and distribution of pharmaceutical products.

On this platform all transactions that take place in the system are saved in a blockchain ledger. The system makes pricing of goods balanced and offers buyers a choice of goods and services of the highest quality at reasonable prices.

I am interested in the development and the success of this project. Hoping for more investor that can help the project.
Yes, the project is very interesting and promising and has a strong team so that is why it received high ratings and positive feedback. Investors should consider this project because it will surely bring success.
Indeed, ATLANTICO has a potential and future in the blockchain industry. The team are really working so well to execute the project following the roadmap and whitepaper.
Banulit

Activity: 674

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:16:37 AM

Many people and investors believing in Atlantico we are all benefited in their platform I assure it will be successful soon.

Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 »
  Print  

Jump to: