Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 05:57:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49463 times)
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:32:59 PM

I heard that ico Securix is extended until December and if it is true, hopefully it can add results to the ICO so that the target is easier to achieve.

Yes, the ICO was extended till 31st December, but it will have no effect on the project start. Securix will start with mining in February 2019. I read in their Telegram channel, that they had closed a new deal. Sales figures are still growing.
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 05:59:08 PM

I heard that ico Securix is extended until December and if it is true, hopefully it can add results to the ICO so that the target is easier to achieve.

Yes, the ICO was extended till 31st December, but it will have no effect on the project start. Securix will start with mining in February 2019. I read in their Telegram channel, that they had closed a new deal. Sales figures are still growing.
Yeah, that's really great. They will have more time to reach their targets and will have more time to get ready their mining plants.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 08:35:53 PM

Extension is good just if it doesn’t affect my payout on February 2019. Is there a bonus for investors coming in on this extended time? What would be the ICO price now?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 09:44:37 PM

Extension is good just if it doesn’t affect my payout on February 2019. Is there a bonus for investors coming in on this extended time? What would be the ICO price now?

Don’t see why it would hopefully the extension will make sure to keep the dividend payments on schedule and getting the plant online as scheduled
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 10:52:20 PM

yeah, sure but in this case I doubt, it will affect the February payout except the team have laid out plans before now that is flexible enough to accommodate the extension and regarding the bonus, I did not hear anything from the team I would head to their telegram channel with that question hopefully i will get an answer

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 01:46:07 AM

yeah, sure but in this case I doubt, it will affect the February payout except the team have laid out plans before now that is flexible enough to accommodate the extension and regarding the bonus, I did not hear anything from the team I would head to their telegram channel with that question hopefully i will get an answer

Not sure i'd hope they will either just extend the minimum bonus or maybe offer without the bonus as a way to allow people to get in at ICO price while at the same time not insulting the earlier investors that got in during the normal timeline
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 05:39:26 AM

Not sure i'd hope they will either just extend the minimum bonus or maybe offer without the bonus as a way to allow people to get in at ICO price while at the same time not insulting the earlier investors that got in during the normal timeline

This was announced sometime back; it is not a recent news. As far as I know the first payout date should not be impacted. Keep in mind they have sufficed their soft cap so this should happen regardless.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 07:35:25 AM

Wow. More than 2 months extension. Interesting. Hopefully they can get some more attention and investments during this period and it's a good thing that the starting date remains same.
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:21:52 AM

Congratulation! Your ICO has been listed on List of ICO

Securix

🌟🌟🌟🌟
Rated: 3.9 out of 5

To see your ICO details click here

This listing does not look like the Securix team was contacted for it. Why are all team members account unverified?
The ratings and the review are inclusive, I also noticed the team members are not verified.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 12:23:20 PM

Wow. More than 2 months extension. Interesting. Hopefully they can get some more attention and investments during this period and it's a good thing that the starting date remains same.
Yeah, they got more time to get more investment from market and do the more planning about their mining firm.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 01:18:17 PM

Yeah, they got more time to get more investment from market and do the more planning about their mining firm.

This mining firm is goin to be solid. No problems. Anyone has an idea on progress of work  on the mining facility?
I’ll like to see pictures too.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 01:42:11 PM

This mining firm is goin to be solid. No problems. Anyone has an idea on progress of work  on the mining facility?

They have the authorization for the power supply and they have the power suppliers in place. In the sugar factory they have in their youtube video. They are no win the US doing private talks with different prospects.

CrypticBabe

Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 02:05:57 PM

They have the authorization for the power supply and they have the power suppliers in place. In the sugar factory they have in their youtube video. They are no win the US doing private talks with different prospects.
True!  I have seen their videos and the place seems good to start a mining facility! Hopefully they'll make a Video after completing the setup as well!
Al though they have the place hidden for privacy  reason but promised to take big investors on tour in mining fields!
Zombie259

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 03:48:15 PM

As far as I know, the facility is prepared and ready for the mining equipment. The infrastructure is set and they wait until the end of the ICO to buy the mining rigs.
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 04:17:22 PM

As far as I know, the facility is prepared and ready for the mining equipment. The infrastructure is set and they wait until the end of the ICO to buy the mining rigs.

That's good to hear, a picture or video will be very convincing also.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 05:27:56 PM

I actually think the extension is great considering the current state of the market. The amazing thing however is that it doesn't affect the commencement of operations early next year.
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 06:00:12 PM

That's good to hear, a picture or video will be very convincing also.
Yes, I seen video link on their official telegram channel and really they are planning in huge area.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 08:05:44 PM

Was good to hear from the team in telegram that they most definitly are planning to have more news and images from the site of the plant and to keep everyone informed as it develops, i love that they are being very open and straight forward about where they are and want to be in the near future
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2018, 08:28:11 PM

I like this thread, full of real people and engaging discussion.

You can see that this project has a lot of interest from BTT members and potential investors. I keep wondering why ICO is extended so long with such a big and supportive community soft cap should be achieved easily. Of course, there is no problem to extend and almost all ICO's are doing this lately but this case is different because of a lot of interest/support.

A lot of other ICO's use bumping services and newly created shill accounts to bump the thread and make more visible. This is, of course, harmful to the project and brings no effects especially lately.

cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:04:04 PM

It has often been said by some of the worlds wealthiest investors and entrepreneurs that you will work every of your life unless you find a way to make money while you sleep. Securix offers this opportunity and it could help create a passive income stream that will help supplement investors income and grow ones savings.

Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: