Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:22:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49463 times)
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:19:38 PM

I heard that ico Securix is extended until December and if it is true, hopefully it can add results to the ICO so that the target is easier to achieve.

Yes, the ICO was extended till 31st December, but it will have no effect on the project start. Securix will start with mining in February 2019. I read in their Telegram channel, that they had closed a new deal. Sales figures are still growing.

Wow. More than 2 months extension. Interesting. Hopefully they can get some more attention and investments during this period and it's a good thing that the starting date remains same.
Yeah, they got more time to get more investment from market and do the more planning about their mining firm.

This mining firm is goin to be solid. No problems. Anyone has an idea on progress of work  on the mining facility?
I’ll like to see pictures too.

As far as I know, the facility is prepared and ready for the mining equipment. The infrastructure is set and they wait until the end of the ICO to buy the mining rigs.

That's good to hear, a picture or video will be very convincing also.
Yes, I seen video link on their official telegram channel and really they are planning in huge area.

Oh really that's cool, will check out their telegram channel. Thanks for the info.
Wow, I must say I’m really impressed with how far the Securix team has come. I can’t wait to see this facility up and functioning perfectly.
securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:32:00 PM

SRXIO To Be Listed on LATOKEN CRYPTO EXCHANGE
Securix is pleased to announce they will be both listed and traded on the
Latoken exchange. Latoken is a rapidly growing crypto exchange focusing on liquidity for new tokens.

Latoken’s mission is to make capital markets and trading available 24/7 T+0, with a broader range of asset classes. They aim to facilitate capital reallocation into promising businesses, which will foster job creation with higher productivity.

LATOKEN entered Coinmarket Cap’s Top-50 in July 2018 and keeps improving the result as they feature;

· $30m+ daily volume
· More than 80,000 registered traders
· 180+ crypto pairs available for trading
· Low trading and withdrawal fees

These are all reasons to take a serious look at Securix.io and their asset-backed SRXIO token with a generous payout.

For those not familiar with the Securix.io SRXIO crypto token;

A passive monthly income from a 45% gross revenue share from all mined Bitcoins. A strong departure from traditional mining operations which tend to only share net after overhead profit with investors. The uncertainty of ROI is removed as unforeseen expenses and overhead which can influence net profit will not impact gross profit. Owning the Securix SRXIO token will provide a guaranteed monthly share of gross revenues from the physical token mining operations run by the company in the Netherlands.

Securix is token driven mining, not cloud mining. While cloud mining has become popular, it generally provides only a 28–60-day contract that terminates if the operation is not profitable. Cloud mining forces customers to stay current by continually reinvesting to keep their hash rates competitive. Meanwhile, the SRXIO token of Securix.io has NO expiration and cannot be canceled as it is utilizing the Ethereum ERC20 Smart Contract output distribution model. This offers a more sustainable long-term investment potential. While Securix is mining Bitcoin, it is making payments in Ethereum. It can be stored and traded using Ethereum compatible wallets and exchanges. Additionally, the token system rewards token holders with monthly payments.

The asset-backed SRXIO token that helps protect investors from the wild price volatility within the crypto markets. The SRXIO token will be backed by physical assets in the form of the hardware used to drive the mining operations.

Securix has initiated a Company Reserve; Valuing its long-term objective Securix.io is setting aside the initial 10% of its monthly revenue as a reserve. The contingency reserve ensures that all operations of the startup perform optimally regardless of market conditions. This strategy covers token holders from short-term market shocks in that the reserve acts as a protective safeguard.

In addition to the Company Reserve, Securix will be initiating two investment strategies:

• Token Buy-Back;
 Tokens will be bought back from the market at a price depending on market conditions. These tokens will then be burned. The token pool quantity will then decrease meaning monthly gross revenue will be larger as it is now divided across a smaller token pool.

• Mining Hardware Purchase;

If Bitcoin price is favorable an increase in gross revenue can be expected. The token value is covered by thousands of mining machines running at the Netherlands facility. New hardware will be purchased to increase production.

The Securix.io SRXIO is quite transparent as are the benefits to the Token Holders.

1. High gross revenue payouts to Token Holders in Ethereum
2. A Token Driven Mining System
3. Asset-Backed Tokens
4. The Company Reserve
5. Its Token Buy Back and Mining Hardware Purchase Investment

strategies… are just some of the many reasons Securix SRXIO should be here to stay.

Be sure to check out: https://securix.io/
securix_io
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:33:30 PM

I like this thread, full of real people and engaging discussion.

You can see that this project has a lot of interest from BTT members and potential investors. I keep wondering why ICO is extended so long with such a big and supportive community soft cap should be achieved easily. Of course, there is no problem to extend and almost all ICO's are doing this lately but this case is different because of a lot of interest/support.

A lot of other ICO's use bumping services and newly created shill accounts to bump the thread and make more visible. This is, of course, harmful to the project and brings no effects especially lately.
Large community, but in this community there are few investors. Most users are watching the project or participating in the bounty, very few people want to spend their money on the purchase of tokens))

now on the market in almost all projects. almost all signatories are related to bounty and not to money. large investors take part only in conferences and read on the btt forum. they definitely havent time to telegram and especially to twitter.

I doubt that large investors really spend a lot of time on bitcointalk. They rather are in touch with the team directly.

Hello,

You are correct, they seek contact directly and keep being updated per mail or per phone call. They are in it long term.

Kind regards,

The Securix Team
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 09:51:40 PM

Latoken exchange. Latoken is a rapidly growing crypto exchange focusing on liquidity for new tokens.

WOW I remember checking your telegram channel and asking if there would be any exchange announcements, I didn't expect it to be this soon. LAToken is a really good exchange with nearly $40m volume!  Grin

phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 09:54:17 PM

WOW I remember checking your telegram channel and asking if there would be any exchange announcements, I didn't expect it to be this soon. LAToken is a really good exchange with nearly $40m volume!  Grin

Not just that! It’s an exchange I actually already have an account with holy crap that literally never happens with projects I’m monitoring on bitcointalk lol this is frigging great news
cryptossi

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 10:59:06 PM

Not just that! It’s an exchange I actually already have an account with holy crap that literally never happens with projects I’m monitoring on bitcointalk lol this is frigging great news

Haha, I get what you mean, it's normally a really random exchange so it is refreshing to see a popular exchange with lots of volume! It will be really easy for you to trade because I assume you already have KYC etc..

Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 11:55:25 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2018, 12:20:17 AM by Cnote112

Latoken’s mission is to make capital markets and trading available 24/7 T+0, with a broader range of asset classes. They aim to facilitate capital reallocation into promising businesses, which will foster job creation with higher productivity.

LATOKEN entered Coinmarket Cap’s Top-50 in July 2018 and keeps improving the result as they feature;

· $30m+ daily volume

These are all reasons to take a serious look at Securix.io and their asset-backed SRXIO token with a generous payout.

A passive monthly income from a 45% gross revenue share from all mined Bitcoins. A strong departure from traditional mining operations which tend to only share net after overhead profit with investors. The uncertainty of ROI is removed as unforeseen expenses and overhead which can influence net profit will not impact gross profit. Owning the Securix SRXIO token will provide a guaranteed monthly share of gross revenues from the physical token mining operations run by the company in the Netherlands.

Securix is token driven mining, not cloud mining. While cloud mining has become popular, it generally provides only a 28–60-day contract that terminates if the operation is not profitable. Cloud mining forces customers to stay current by continually reinvesting to keep their hash rates competitive. Meanwhile, the SRXIO token of Securix.io has NO expiration and cannot be canceled as it is utilizing the Ethereum ERC20 Smart Contract output distribution model. This offers a more sustainable long-term investment potential. While Securix is mining Bitcoin, it is making payments in Ethereum. It can be stored and traded using Ethereum compatible wallets and exchanges. Additionally, the token system rewards token holders with monthly payments.

The asset-backed SRXIO token that helps protect investors from the wild price volatility within the crypto markets. The SRXIO token will be backed by physical assets in the form of the hardware used to drive the mining operations.

Securix has initiated a Company Reserve; Valuing its long-term objective Securix.io is setting aside the initial 10% of its monthly revenue as a reserve. The contingency reserve ensures that all operations of the startup perform optimally regardless of market conditions. This strategy covers token holders from short-term market shocks in that the reserve acts as a protective safeguard.

In addition to the Company Reserve, Securix will be initiating two investment strategies:

• Token Buy-Back;
 Tokens will be bought back from the market at a price depending on market conditions. These tokens will then be burned. The token pool quantity will then decrease meaning monthly gross revenue will be larger as it is now divided across a smaller token pool.

If Bitcoin price is favorable an increase in gross revenue can be expected. The token value is covered by thousands of mining machines running at the Netherlands facility. New hardware will be purchased to increase production.

The Securix.io SRXIO is quite transparent as are the benefits to the Token Holders.

3. Asset-Backed Tokens
4. The Company Reserve

strategies… are just some of the many reasons Securix SRXIO should be here to stay.

It's always good to hear about listing of a project one is interested in, I hope this move help increase your trading volume.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 12:11:45 AM

Haha, I get what you mean, it's normally a really random exchange so it is refreshing to see a popular exchange with lots of volume! It will be really easy for you to trade because I assume you already have KYC etc..

Lol I have so many accounts at random obscure exchanges from tokens as they launch so getting this is like a birthday present for me lol
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 02:59:25 AM

in my opinion, LAtoken is a great exchange and with the registration of this project in LAtoken, it is certainly good news for the participants of this project.
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:14:53 AM

i was looking for the performance of this ico. the fact that they reached soft cap in this times shows a community interest and trust. just got the confirmation that this is a good coin.

Softcap is nice, but such a project with such abundant advertising should recruit much more. I'm not sure that the collected money will be enough for the whole implementation that they want to do.

I spoke to some Securix admins on the telegram channel and they confirmed they will be starting a new marketing phase soon. So hopefully their advertising game should step up a notch.

We'll see how this thing goes with them. So far, the advertising is not really see the project. It can be seen that the marketing here is less than in other large projects gave money.
Maybe they somehow do something differently but for now it is a fact.
Did you mean Securix is not Using enough fund in Advertisement?
If that's the case i dint think so!
I have seen their almost all social media I use and mostly in Facebook!
Their project is doing pretty good promotion i think!

Well one thing is clear and is that they are focused on private investments. That has better yields. That is why they are currently in the US. I think it is easier and more assuring for them to meet the investors face to face.

Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 11:07:57 AM

i was looking for the performance of this ico. the fact that they reached soft cap in this times shows a community interest and trust. just got the confirmation that this is a good coin.

Softcap is nice, but such a project with such abundant advertising should recruit much more. I'm not sure that the collected money will be enough for the whole implementation that they want to do.

I spoke to some Securix admins on the telegram channel and they confirmed they will be starting a new marketing phase soon. So hopefully their advertising game should step up a notch.

We'll see how this thing goes with them. So far, the advertising is not really see the project. It can be seen that the marketing here is less than in other large projects gave money.
Maybe they somehow do something differently but for now it is a fact.
Did you mean Securix is not Using enough fund in Advertisement?
If that's the case i dint think so!
I have seen their almost all social media I use and mostly in Facebook!
Their project is doing pretty good promotion i think!

Well one thing is clear and is that they are focused on private investments. That has better yields. That is why they are currently in the US. I think it is easier and more assuring for them to meet the investors face to face.

Personal confrontation in business helps in confidence boost for both parties and provides an avenue to evaluate each other.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 11:34:09 AM

I like this thread, full of real people and engaging discussion.

You can see that this project has a lot of interest from BTT members and potential investors. I keep wondering why ICO is extended so long with such a big and supportive community soft cap should be achieved easily. Of course, there is no problem to extend and almost all ICO's are doing this lately but this case is different because of a lot of interest/support.

A lot of other ICO's use bumping services and newly created shill accounts to bump the thread and make more visible. This is, of course, harmful to the project and brings no effects especially lately.
Large community, but in this community there are few investors. Most users are watching the project or participating in the bounty, very few people want to spend their money on the purchase of tokens))

now on the market in almost all projects. almost all signatories are related to bounty and not to money. large investors take part only in conferences and read on the btt forum. they definitely havent time to telegram and especially to twitter.

You can't be so sure. When there is desperate need for direct communication with team representative, telegram will be the best bet for such and I don't think they will want to ignore it then
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 01:45:32 PM

in my opinion, LAtoken is a great exchange and with the registration of this project in LAtoken, it is certainly good news for the participants of this project.

Yh. It’s a great choice. SRXIO is going to be traded in a top 50 CMC listed exchange. That’s great for the project team and token holder. A passive income starting soon by February would would be price on LATOKEN to the sky. I still can’t find details when deposit and trading would kick of. Would that be after extended ICO dates?

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 03:15:14 PM

Yh. It’s a great choice. SRXIO is going to be traded in a top 50 CMC listed exchange. That’s great for the project team and token holder. A passive income starting soon by February would would be price on LATOKEN to the sky. I still can’t find details when deposit and trading would kick of. Would that be after extended ICO dates?

As the Securix ICO has still 2 months to go, it is a bit early to announce the exact trading start on LAToken. I think they will announce it in December.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 03:20:50 PM

As the Securix ICO has still 2 months to go, it is a bit early to announce the exact trading start on LAToken. I think they will announce it in December.
I though its not right  to announce any exchange in ICO phase as i have seen many projects against it!
But i do feel good to know that this will be listed soon
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 03:44:55 PM

I though its not right  to announce any exchange in ICO phase as i have seen many projects against it!
But i do feel good to know that this will be listed soon

Announcing an exchange is a great way to lure investors in if you ask me. People will be safe in the knowledge that the token will be listed in a top 50 exchange and this will surely prompt the to buy. Its a great move by the team.
phantam

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 03:46:35 PM

Your not wrong listings are a great way to assure people they aren’t stuck with a token if they later want to seelll it and don’t have to be worried about it being difficult to sell or buy after the ico safely
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 03:56:59 PM

The Securix Team has announced the first exchange where the SRXIO token gets listed and traded right after the ICO. The exchange is LaToken.
Here the link to the announcement: https://medium.com/@securixio/srxio-to-be-listed-on-latoken-crypto-exchange-8cc8865f327c

Now we are game. Congrats to the team. Now our US friends can earn a passive income too. Thanks for sharing.

That's really great news and congrats Securix Team. But still ICO is running and why they announced exchange too early?
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 04:42:25 PM

· $30m+ daily volume

• Token Buy-Back;

3. Asset-Backed Tokens
4. The Company Reserve

It's always good to hear about listing of a project one is interested in, I hope this move help increase your trading volume.

I am damm sure about that they will get huge trading volume once it's listed as soon as. Great work guys.
cryptossi

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:31:11 PM

Your not wrong listings are a great way to assure people they aren’t stuck with a token if they later want to seelll it and don’t have to be worried about it being difficult to sell or buy after the ico safely

It also confirms that the Securix team are serious about the project and they want their investors to be able to buy/sell tokens on exchanges with liquidity. The Securix team have been keen on listing from the outset and they even posted an article about the benefits of listing a cryptocurrency token.

Pages: « 1 ... 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: