Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:31:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49459 times)
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 09:20:34 PM

Hello, I'm really interested at mining and specially cloud mining. I've already invested in other cloud mining companies and I am not satisfied with the revenue of them since they are not using ASIC mining. So I really count on this project. But please can anyone tell me what does mean by EAN?

Thanks

I don't think Securix is a cloud mining business, I strongly doubt since they are going to run an actual farm which is going to be operational in Febuary, however EAN is a genius way of energy conservation of the operation using green energy

I don't know what EAN 2 EAN exactly mean. It is a peer 2 peer network for electricity. If your neighbour has solar panels and produces more energy in the summer, you can buy the overproduced energy cheaper than from the energy provider. He will also get more than from the energy provider. Both parties profit from the system.

EAN 2 EAN in this regard according my understanding of it means that the Securix mining project buys green power directly from the source without any intermediaries or third parties, i.e the energy supply is direct from supplier EAN number to Securix EN numbers which makes it very safe and secure for the mining process.

You have rightly explained the whole process, it is a well thought out idea by the team. Also, I heard them make mention of buying unused energy from people who have excess energy

That's one nice approach. I am just hearing about this new method of getting cheap energy and it will really be cost effective for the team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NDLcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

Join FlipNpik Telegram : t.me/flipnpikico

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 09:28:16 PM

You have rightly explained the whole process, it is a well thought out idea by the team. Also, I heard them make mention of buying unused energy from people who have excess energy

That would be great. Electricity sets the mark as the primary cost in mining. Getting a cheap source would increase profits.
What percentage of the cost of mining is the charge for electrical energy? How much can you save on cheap electricity?

Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 09:38:54 PM

That would be great. Electricity sets the mark as the primary cost in mining. Getting a cheap source would increase profits.
What percentage of the cost of mining is the charge for electrical energy? How much can you save on cheap electricity?

I don’t have the details. Securix team could give an answer to that. But low electricity costs cuts down the cost of mining. That’s a fact.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
mechanic081971

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

Zaydo

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:11:20 PM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 01:45:36 PM by mechanic081971

Totally, the quality of people steering the wheel of a project either makes or mar the project. The transparency and experience exuded by the Securix team make them stand out and stand tall.

I am waiting for the latest update and information about the project progress. May be team should update with a video which could be a good trigger now.

The last time I checked, the team was busy with conferences and meetings also they have put out lots of video promotions but like you said, a new one will be great too.

I think they were more busy with meetups with prospects and investors; I don't think they have attended conferences? I mean aside from the Singaporean that took place sometime back.
You’re right I thinks they should attend conferences to enable them mingle and share their innovative ideas with prospective investors. It will be nice if they up their social media publicity game up.
The team will attending some conference to share more information about securix. I'm sure that securix has a potential on cryptocurrency even new investors around the world.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 10:37:31 PM

I don’t have the details. Securix team could give an answer to that. But low electricity costs cuts down the cost of mining. That’s a fact.

Fact is theirs a lot of wiggle room on electrical pricing on open market especially if their doing live trading to take advantage of low periods of usage where it’s cheaper, in reality theirs nothing to stop them from running more machines during off hours and less during on hours if they needed to shed load due to prices vs market rates
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:00:14 PM

Guy's, do you want to understand the securix investment strategy? Here is link below.

https://youtu.be/YwegK54mSoc

thank you very much for sharing this link, the video is highly educative and interesting i hope securix delivers all of their goals investors are watching keenly are they are expecting the best

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Cnote112
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:12:07 PM

Great Plan, Amazing ROI, Cost effietiant Plan on Mining BTC while keeping it safe from environment and all those stuff is really impressive! hoping to see some more good stuff!

They’ve started on a good path I hope they stay true to the path they’ll surely achieve their goals.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2018, 11:59:05 PM

Great Plan, Amazing ROI, Cost effietiant Plan on Mining BTC while keeping it safe from environment and all those stuff is really impressive! hoping to see some more good stuff!

They’ve started on a good path I hope they stay true to the path they’ll surely achieve their goals.

Me too given how crap the market has been to evryone and how everyone’s trying to stay positive having a mining platform that is reliable would be like a shooting star right now I so want it
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:48:18 AM

Hello, I'm really interested at mining and specially cloud mining. I've already invested in other cloud mining companies and I am not satisfied with the revenue of them since they are not using ASIC mining. So I really count on this project. But please can anyone tell me what does mean by EAN?

Thanks

After huge rumors about the envion most of the people are staying away from the cloud mining revenues because companies are giving fixed income on monthly basis but due to the difficulty they are raising makes very difficult to mature the coins. So it is investors choice whether to invest or not.

What's the difference between cloud mining and this project? I took a look at the documents, but I didn't have any ideas.

I can't say unequivocally, but I think that most of all cloud mining companies are scam or financial pyramides. But I think in Securix all these processes will be transparency.

Lol. Why do you say that. I think most of the cloud mining platform I know do pay off but I had some had to shutdown low income miners due to the bad market

I think Securix is different and not a cloud mining provider. You buy no hash rate and get the mined coins. You get a regular monthly payment and this is backed by Securix.

Yeah something like that. No specific hash rate for everyone. I think they already provided what will be the computation on how to solve your monthly income base on your investments.

At your service
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 07:46:54 AM

Guy's, do you want to understand the securix investment strategy? Here is link below.

thank you very much for sharing this link, the video is highly educative and interesting i hope securix delivers all of their goals investors are watching keenly are they are expecting the best

Yeah. I never knew there was a video review of the investment strategy. It was really educative and informative. I really learnt a lot. Thanks for sharing.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 10:02:46 AM

Yeah. I never knew there was a video review of the investment strategy. It was really educative and informative. I really learnt a lot. Thanks for sharing.
Even they have their own YouTube channel and lot of the good and informative videos are posted there. I guess everyone have to visit to their channel.
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:07:09 AM
Last edit: November 18, 2018, 01:50:11 PM by mechanic081971

Now I could understand the much interest in Securix tokens. SRXIO  pays dividends and has a value attached to assets. Now that’s Interesting!!! Mining hashrate is been tokenized and dividends is made transparent for everyone to on the Blockchain.
Very soon,the world of blockchain will hear, see and feel the SRXIO security token and  wonder in amazement.
Securix has a future in blockchain. Their plan for these project is very constructive and their team is working hard to share the informations of their project to the investors.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:39:51 AM

Now I could understand the much interest in Securix tokens. SRXIO  pays dividends and has a value attached to assets. Now that’s Interesting!!! Mining hashrate is been tokenized and dividends is made transparent for everyone to on the Blockchain.
Very soon,the world of blockchain will hear, see and feel the SRXIO security token and  wonder in amazement.
Securex has a future in blockchain. Their plan for these project is very constructive and their team is working hard to share the informations of their project to the investors.

Many tokens in market dont have any value,  dividend paying model. But Securix will be sharing 45% revenue with tokens holders.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:54:34 AM

Now I could understand the much interest in Securix tokens. SRXIO  pays dividends and has a value attached to assets. Now that’s Interesting!!! Mining hashrate is been tokenized and dividends is made transparent for everyone to on the Blockchain.
Very soon,the world of blockchain will hear, see and feel the SRXIO security token and  wonder in amazement.
Securex has a future in blockchain. Their plan for these project is very constructive and their team is working hard to share the informations of their project to the investors.

Many tokens in market dont have any value,  dividend paying model. But Securix will be sharing 45% revenue with tokens holders.

You are right, but Securix will not only share 45% of the profits, but they will also give an insurance if the price of Bitcoin will fall below $4000. The profits are backed, even if I don't think that BTC will go below $4k.
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:10:28 PM

Even they have their own YouTube channel and lot of the good and informative videos are posted there. I guess everyone have to visit to their channel.
I think it is a good thing to have a Youtube channel because there the video can be seen by everyone, of course and so it is useful for people who see the video and hopefully it can be copied by other projects as well

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:20:58 PM

Thanks

After huge rumors about the envion most of the people are staying away from the cloud mining revenues because companies are giving fixed income on monthly basis but due to the difficulty they are raising makes very difficult to mature the coins. So it is investors choice whether to invest or not.

What's the difference between cloud mining and this project? I took a look at the documents, but I didn't have any ideas.

I can't say unequivocally, but I think that most of all cloud mining companies are scam or financial pyramides. But I think in Securix all these processes will be transparency.

Lol. Why do you say that. I think most of the cloud mining platform I know do pay off but I had some had to shutdown low income miners due to the bad market

I think Securix is different and not a cloud mining provider. You buy no hash rate and get the mined coins. You get a regular monthly payment and this is backed by Securix.

Yeah something like that. No specific hash rate for everyone. I think they already provided what will be the computation on how to solve your monthly income base on your investments.

I think that is how they differentiate between Cloud mining. Add to all that is that they do not bind to a limited time contract. You are in as long as you have the tokens. Also cloud mining shares profits as long as they are making some.

AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 12:56:32 PM

Yeah, The more bitcoins that they got mined the more their investors and holders will going to receive their shares which is really good. They planned really good what are they going to do on the other percent of their profit which is for project developments.

At your service
Morgan.nz

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:18:09 PM

I don’t remember if it’s green or not but I know they were getting the power purchased in bulk to cut down on overall costs and keep the business as profitable as possible
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 01:21:49 PM

The buy back strategy is a very brilliant idea as all bought tokens will be burned and the lesser the holders of SRXIO the high the reward of holders benefitting from the shared 45%gross revenue.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 03:06:10 PM

I don’t remember if it’s green or not but I know they were getting the power purchased in bulk to cut down on overall costs and keep the business as profitable as possible

Yes, it’s a Renewable Power Source and it would be purchased in bulk to give more profits. It’s great planning to make long term investments, if both parties keep to the contract, then we’ll see more monthly income.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pages: « 1 ... 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 [139] 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: