Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:56:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥🔥 [ANN] SECURIX.IO - THE SAFEST TOKEN IN MINING 🔥🔥🔥  (Read 49461 times)
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:03:52 AM

I’ve noticed that more and more 2018 seems to be the year more serious projects deal with private investments a lot more than they are getting on public ico side which I guess is just where the industry is at

It's good thing that project getting more private investment than public. This gives bit extra confidence in the project. Private investors do have some locking period. So don't expect token dumping at the time of listing.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 05:09:17 AM

I think it is a good thing to have a Youtube channel because there the video can be seen by everyone, of course and so it is useful for people who see the video and hopefully it can be copied by other projects as well

As far as I know they do have youtube channel and they have posted lots of videos there. Scroll up couple of messages and you will definitely find the link. Also somebody posted youtube messages here.

Here is the link to the Securix youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6NbXR12fV5YVYS1wTf1GYA/videos
I wonder that there are only a few subscribers and viewers

I guess they just started the YouTube channel and have not done a lot of advertising that required them to use the YouTube channel, another thing is that they most people in crypto don't really go on YouTube that much compared to Facebook and Twitter.

Actually, they've had the YouTube channel for quite some time now, and I think they have more than enough videos that explain what you need to know about the project.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 06:27:38 AM

I’ve noticed that more and more 2018 seems to be the year more serious projects deal with private investments a lot more than they are getting on public ico side which I guess is just where the industry is at

Yeah. Especially the very unique projects. Its a good thing though that their tokens will not go into the hands of individuals with little faith.that can dump the token .
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:00:13 AM

Totally, the quality of people steering the wheel of a project either makes or mar the project. The transparency and experience exuded by the Securix team make them stand out and stand tall.

I am waiting for the latest update and information about the project progress. May be team should update with a video which could be a good trigger now.

The last time I checked, the team was busy with conferences and meetings also they have put out lots of video promotions but like you said, a new one will be great too.

I think they were more busy with meetups with prospects and investors; I don't think they have attended conferences? I mean aside from the Singaporean that took place sometime back.

The meet-ups are actually  an opportunity for them to also. Meet and mix with like minded people and potentially investors. They will need to work more on that aspect.
mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 09:40:44 AM

Yeah. Especially the very unique projects. Its a good thing though that their tokens will not go into the hands of individuals with little faith.that can dump the token .
In one project, we can see who are the loyal members and not. In the project we encounter some dumpers, serious investors, good team, loyal members and some cheaters who has multiple accounts to earn double rewards.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
Nithini De silva

Activity: 153

Filtering Good!

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:09:04 AM

Getting listed on two exchanges with high trading volumes is really a great feat. Now I am excited about the project kicking off next year and the first payout by February.

I am more concerned about the February deadline, I am actually very convinced they can pull it but i am still having trace of doubt considering the fact that February is just 4 month away

Really? I have no concerns about the plan and the Securix team. They made regular updates and the validated several times that they will follow their roadmap and start with mining in February. The first payout is at the end of February. I have no doubts that they will hit the target.

Yes, nothing to worry about. They will buy mining equipment soon after the electricity update and most probably the holders will get their profit at February.
I guess investors will get profit, month of February in March their wallet. As I know they will start mining from month of February.
Most of the people expect the crypto market would act similar to the last year market pattern. So if that happens, After 2019 February would be the best period to select a coin for mining, Since then the coins are getting stabled...

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 10:47:23 AM

I think it is a good thing to have a Youtube channel because there the video can be seen by everyone, of course and so it is useful for people who see the video and hopefully it can be copied by other projects as well

As far as I know they do have youtube channel and they have posted lots of videos there. Scroll up couple of messages and you will definitely find the link. Also somebody posted youtube messages here.

Here is the link to the Securix youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6NbXR12fV5YVYS1wTf1GYA/videos

I guess they just started the YouTube channel and have not done a lot of advertising that required them to use the YouTube channel, another thing is that they most people in crypto don't really go on YouTube that much compared to Facebook and Twitter.

The team is mostly focused on the private investment and I think it is smart given the current bearish market. I think it makes more sense to target those investors as they yield better returns.

Oh you noticed that too.
That’s a smart move from the team. They got a head cap target to reach.   they burnt the bridge so there’s no going back. also they’ve promised no adjustments to first payment dates. With the determination I see from the team  No doubt  they are going to deliver.
I guess private investments focus of the team would do the magic.

I think that is a smart move given the market conditions. I see several ICOs suffering to hit their soft caps. That is why I think private investment works along with the public sale of course.

mechanic081971

Activity: 200

Zaydo

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:06:06 PM

Great Plan, Amazing ROI, Cost effietiant Plan on Mining BTC while keeping it safe from environment and all those stuff is really impressive! hoping to see some more good stuff!

You just listed the top points of Securix project. That’s the reason am a fan of this project. Been following the progress of the project and they keep up with good news and surprises.
Hopefully, there would be one this week.
Securix will prove all of their hard works and they will be a successful project.

Jr Member
(((    MARTKIST.org    )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No IC
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 12:17:09 PM

The team is mostly focused on the private investment and I think it is smart given the current bearish market. I think it makes more sense to target those investors as they yield better returns.

This is exactly what is done in most of the ICOs and that's one of the reasons of the price fall after listing on exchanges. They give big bonuses to the investors.

Yeah, Most of the time the main cause of the price fall are those people investors who have a lot of tokens and don't know how to hold for a long term instead selling it their holdings even with the small return from their investments.

At your service
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:08:56 PM

Now I could understand the much interest in Securix tokens. SRXIO  pays dividends and has a value attached to assets. Now that’s Interesting!!! Mining hashrate is been tokenized and dividends is made transparent for everyone to on the Blockchain.
Very soon,the world of blockchain will hear, see and feel the SRXIO security token and  wonder in amazement.
Securex has a future in blockchain. Their plan for these project is very constructive and their team is working hard to share the informations of their project to the investors.

Many tokens in market dont have any value,  dividend paying model. But Securix will be sharing 45% revenue with tokens holders.

You are right, but Securix will not only share 45% of the profits, but they will also give an insurance if the price of Bitcoin will fall below $4000. The profits are backed, even if I don't think that BTC will go below $4k.
Bitcoin have huge market cap and I also agree with that it will not go down below 4K. Securix team are really confident about their concept and they studied lot's of about mining.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:16:18 PM

Now I could understand the much interest in Securix tokens. SRXIO  pays dividends and has a value attached to assets. Now that’s Interesting!!! Mining hashrate is been tokenized and dividends is made transparent for everyone to on the Blockchain.
Very soon,the world of blockchain will hear, see and feel the SRXIO security token and  wonder in amazement.
Securex has a future in blockchain. Their plan for these project is very constructive and their team is working hard to share the informations of their project to the investors.

Many tokens in market dont have any value,  dividend paying model. But Securix will be sharing 45% revenue with tokens holders.

You are right, but Securix will not only share 45% of the profits, but they will also give an insurance if the price of Bitcoin will fall below $4000. The profits are backed, even if I don't think that BTC will go below $4k.
Bitcoin have huge market cap and I also agree with that it will not go down below 4K. Securix team are really confident about their concept and they studied lot's of about mining.

Now is not a good to looks at CMC but BTC has been holding its value for a good time now. Unlike other coins. However I honestly can't tell if it is going to stay for the long term

Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:43:31 PM

Now is not a good to looks at CMC but BTC has been holding its value for a good time now. Unlike other coins. However I honestly can't tell if it is going to stay for the long term

This is the first time since I've been involved in crypto that I am not able to tell what's next. The FUD is high and there are lots of panic everywhere, I really hope the market recovers because even the success of this project depends on it.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:53:10 PM

That's True actually! With such low market its hard to see someone investing by taking such a huge risk!
But Securix seems to have no problem getting any investment! 
ctrades31

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 01:55:35 PM

That's True actually! With such low market its hard to see someone investing by taking such a huge risk!
The reason might be they are accepting multiple options for investment. I mean they are accepting FIAT option too not only Crypto currencies.
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 04:55:19 PM

Right now private investors are threatened, the market looks manipulated, some set of small individuals manipulating the whole market doesn't speak too well of the future of cryptocurrency

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Corleone100

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 05:25:54 PM

Wow, I had no idea Securix had a YouTube channel. I must say I’m really impressed with such idea they will reach out to more people with this medium.
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:03:38 PM

Right now private investors are threatened, the market looks manipulated, some set of small individuals manipulating the whole market doesn't speak too well of the future of cryptocurrency

Right moment will come and everything will be as usual very soon. How much downwards we will see in the market. We are approaching the bottom I think. Securix will do better when the market turns up.
Rozita

Merit: 108

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:34:09 PM

The reason might be they are accepting multiple options for investment. I mean they are accepting FIAT option too not only Crypto currencies.

No big difference for investors whether they invest with FIAT or bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. All of them are money. Investors notice to many other factors and decide whether invest in a project or not.
Rozita

Merit: 108

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:37:03 PM

Investing in cryptocurrencies is very risky not. But I think it is less risky for private investors as they get big bonuses.
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:51:28 PM

No big difference for investors whether they invest with FIAT or bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. All of them are money. Investors notice to many other factors and decide whether invest in a project or not.

I cannot agree with your statement. It is a big difference if you invest in FIAT or Crypto. My average price for ETH is close to $300, if I want to buy SRXIO Token for 1ETH, I get only 130 Token ($130). So I lose money if I invest with Crypto.
Pages: « 1 ... 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 [141] 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: