Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:29:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 543 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN-EMC2 Einsteinium FUNDING THE FUTURE WITH THE FUTURE OF CURRENCY KMD-dPoW  (Read 1076335 times)
Armis

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 10:06:26 AM

to Armis: If you are so pissed by EMC2, why don't you just quit, dump all you have and leave this community alone? What are you or anyone here gaining with such non-stop bitching and badmouthing about EMC2? I see none.

If I did as you suggest the coin would sink to 100 sat in a day, at which point I could repurchase it at the new low price if desired; however such actions would be vindictive, irresponsible, and reckless -- I don't do that.

Lucif3r it's encouraging to know that you, and your devilish spirit, are on that side of the issue; nevertheless if you don't like what I write who's encouraging you to read it?  Did someone remove the 'ignore' button?  Are you unaware of the other places to do your cheerleading?   You have many ways to NOT read what I write, yet you concern yourself with trying to limit my privileged of speaking as I see fit.

If the CC was performing properly there would be no need for constructive criticism, or for the cheerleading squad to be out in full force doing damage control.  Too many of you care more about the aesthetics than the vitals, good vitals attract good people to come, pay, play, and stay.  

The present situation didn't occur as a result of forum posts, or any outside force, it happened because someone negligently overmilked the cash-cow.

Instead of cheerleading feed the cow!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pdsrdm

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 12:15:30 PM

Once again, I'll be responding to you based solely on my opinion. The team normally doesn't reply to trolls but I see it as an important duty of mine to let you know how I feel about your one sided post. Smiley If you look through my history you'll see I like to speak what's on my mind, especially when people are either just trolls or are stepping out of line. You are doing both in this case so I must once again speak my mind.

You start off and the first word you said was "Patience" and then you go on to explain how bigger profits can be achieved with other coins NOW! CC community members don't need to wait, is your basic premise . This is all true and for some daytraders & gamblers ONLY, this is how they live and make money. They are professionals in the forex market and know what their doing, yet most still loose a fair portion of their money, otherwise everyone would trade forex, read candlestick charts and make millions! Right? This forum should be filled with billionaires by now!! Damm where are all these billionaire members Huh

The einsteinium Team is working hard every day around the clock to build real relationships which will be long last and prosperous. Bitcon, Litecoin, Devcoin, PPC none of these coins achieved what we've achieved in their first 65 days of life. These coins you point out like XBC which might I add has no purpose, no website, no marketing and is just another scamcoin . All they have is a dedicated team of devs and pumpers(who's sole goal is to make them money) which move on to coin after coin robbing newcomers of their money. For every person who sees 500% profits there is another person who looses 100%

Were not building a coin like that. We have staying power and were building something that will last. Look at Aurora, Spaincoin, Maxcoin even Devcoin . All these coins and I'm sure our "patient" community can add to this list, saw massive gains and are all now waaaaay lower then they were. And for all those who made a bunch of money there are an equal amount probably even more people that lost.  We never preach to our community "hold this coin in a few weeks you'll be rich" our goal is long term, were applying for certain grants from the Canadian government, were building relationships with potential partners for down the road. Building an ecosystem, working on a new wallet that when complete will be unlike anything ever seen before, working on a sick new website. Just because this is not happening fast enough for you does not give you the right to come rain on our parade and encourage other people to start buying into every coin that has some temporary buzz around it. Doing so is just plain dangerous. How many people lost on XBC so far? I'm sure many people were buying at 0.04, 0.03. even 0.02 and everyone one of them who bought are eating a loss now!!! Why would you want to encourage our faithful, respectful science minded people to lose their hard earned money?

I don't mind if you have a serious beef with the CC or NPO or think one has a conflict of interest with another. But really, talking about 500% gains on scamcoins.. What's wrong with you?  EMC2 is not a scam coin. There are people buying it every day on every exchange. Who's buying? surely people are and see a future for this coin. I don't see a future for XBC. All is see is death and massive losses for lots of people. Sure EMC2 may have brought some losses to people too, but we have a real team with real intentions to bring this coin to the forefront on the CC community unlike the xbc devs and pumpers who's sole goal is to take your money!!!!. It may take years like BTC and LTC and NVC took years but we'll get the same fame!, and when we get there everyone holding will be really glad they did.

BTW.. 385 is the lowest we've been in weeks, not the 300 range. we're mostly over 400 and have been closer to 500-600 really (mintpal)! And its great to see you stopped using the $ before speaking about satoshi's, its much easier to read your posts and not laugh out loud! Thanks!

Great response Bob.

I strongly believe in EMC2 so I am holding some and do some day trading to make 10%-20% profit. Easy money and help keep trading volume up.

Talk about pump and dump coins, I bought some SPA at $2.2 and AUR at $7. Look where they are now.  Embarrassed

Oh here my humble prediction: EMC2 $0.5 at the end of 2014. I am sure that price will make most of us happy!  Roll Eyes

to Armis: If you are so pissed by EMC2, why don't you just quit, dump all you have and leave this community alone? What are you or anyone here gaining with such non-stop bitching and badmouthing about EMC2? I see none.

Indeed a great response. In fact I think it’s great enough to be the last response this guy receives.
It’s obvious that he doesn’t know how the cryptoworld works and that he doesn’t offer solutions along with his criticism. Merely criticism has never helped anyone and effectively kills the positive vibe around our beloved coin. Please ignore this depressed individual and his 1000 word bullshit essays and prey that he dumps his coins until we hit 100 satoshis like he says he will. Because we all know that he will not be able to buy back with a profit like he thinks he will and for that alone we are wiser than he is.
Bobsurplus
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

Making money since I was in the womb! @emc2whale

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:33:46 PM

Once again, I'll be responding to you based solely on my opinion. The team normally doesn't reply to trolls but I see it as an important duty of mine to let you know how I feel about your one sided post. Smiley If you look through my history you'll see I like to speak what's on my mind, especially when people are either just trolls or are stepping out of line. You are doing both in this case so I must once again speak my mind.

You start off and the first word you said was "Patience" and then you go on to explain how bigger profits can be achieved with other coins NOW! CC community members don't need to wait, is your basic premise . This is all true and for some daytraders & gamblers ONLY, this is how they live and make money. They are professionals in the forex market and know what their doing, yet most still loose a fair portion of their money, otherwise everyone would trade forex, read candlestick charts and make millions! Right? This forum should be filled with billionaires by now!! Damm where are all these billionaire members Huh

The einsteinium Team is working hard every day around the clock to build real relationships which will be long last and prosperous. Bitcon, Litecoin, Devcoin, PPC none of these coins achieved what we've achieved in their first 65 days of life. These coins you point out like XBC which might I add has no purpose, no website, no marketing and is just another scamcoin . All they have is a dedicated team of devs and pumpers(who's sole goal is to make them money) which move on to coin after coin robbing newcomers of their money. For every person who sees 500% profits there is another person who looses 100%

Were not building a coin like that. We have staying power and were building something that will last. Look at Aurora, Spaincoin, Maxcoin even Devcoin . All these coins and I'm sure our "patient" community can add to this list, saw massive gains and are all now waaaaay lower then they were. And for all those who made a bunch of money there are an equal amount probably even more people that lost.  We never preach to our community "hold this coin in a few weeks you'll be rich" our goal is long term, were applying for certain grants from the Canadian government, were building relationships with potential partners for down the road. Building an ecosystem, working on a new wallet that when complete will be unlike anything ever seen before, working on a sick new website. Just because this is not happening fast enough for you does not give you the right to come rain on our parade and encourage other people to start buying into every coin that has some temporary buzz around it. Doing so is just plain dangerous. How many people lost on XBC so far? I'm sure many people were buying at 0.04, 0.03. even 0.02 and everyone one of them who bought are eating a loss now!!! Why would you want to encourage our faithful, respectful science minded people to lose their hard earned money?

I don't mind if you have a serious beef with the CC or NPO or think one has a conflict of interest with another. But really, talking about 500% gains on scamcoins.. What's wrong with you?  EMC2 is not a scam coin. There are people buying it every day on every exchange. Who's buying? surely people are and see a future for this coin. I don't see a future for XBC. All is see is death and massive losses for lots of people. Sure EMC2 may have brought some losses to people too, but we have a real team with real intentions to bring this coin to the forefront on the CC community unlike the xbc devs and pumpers who's sole goal is to take your money!!!!. It may take years like BTC and LTC and NVC took years but we'll get the same fame!, and when we get there everyone holding will be really glad they did.

BTW.. 385 is the lowest we've been in weeks, not the 300 range. we're mostly over 400 and have been closer to 500-600 really (mintpal)! And its great to see you stopped using the $ before speaking about satoshi's, its much easier to read your posts and not laugh out loud! Thanks!

Great response Bob.

I strongly believe in EMC2 so I am holding some and do some day trading to make 10%-20% profit. Easy money and help keep trading volume up.

Talk about pump and dump coins, I bought some SPA at $2.2 and AUR at $7. Look where they are now.  Embarrassed

Oh here my humble prediction: EMC2 $0.5 at the end of 2014. I am sure that price will make most of us happy!  Roll Eyes

Thanks man, you know from time to time we need to step out and smack-a-troll! Smiley As for AUR and SPA, don't feel bad. I too lost on those, sadly my losses between the 2 coins is somewhere in the 5 digit range!:(
but with the gains I've realized in the last 2 years holding BTC I'm still way up! So 50 cents eh? that would be sweet, I think at that price I would sell a few hundred K emc2, take a vacation, and maybe buy a new rental property. I hope to see this by the end of the year, that would be stupendous but I'm in it for the long haul so if it takes longer I'll be cool with that too!

FOR SCIENCE!  Smiley

Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 01:36:28 PM

Great response Bob.

Indeed a great response. In fact I think it’s great enough to be the last response this guy receives.
It’s obvious that he doesn’t know how the cryptoworld works and that he doesn’t offer solutions along with his criticism. Merely criticism has never helped anyone and effectively kills the positive vibe around our beloved coin. Please ignore this depressed individual and his 1000 word bullshit essays and prey that he dumps his coins until we hit 100 satoshis like he says he will. Because we all know that he will not be able to buy back with a profit like he thinks he will and for that alone we are wiser than he is.

Thanks Pdsrdm! +100 karma to you! Now if only I could pick up a handful of EMC2 @ 100 sat! That would be like winning the lotto!
Cobra

Activity: 289
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:45:13 PM

Of course some people will try to apply the same model to EMC2 as in other coins, i.e. why would I mine this when it is going nowhere while xyz is so profitable. With 380 being the floor I hope to see value increase gradually as the sudden spikes are not healthy and only attract the wrong type of people to the coin. This type of person does not care about what it stands for or what it is doing behind the scenes for science. Some people will only ever care about profit.

If I make something by holding EMC2 for the long term great, and if not that is ok too as it was for a good cause. The part that hooked me in this coin was voting on science projects and receiving feedback on how the funding award had an impact on their project. These last two epochs and associated projects have been very interesting and I find myself checking back to stay updated with the status of these projects.

In my opinion EMC2 wasn't designed to be a crypto where the goal is to get it accepted everywhere like most coins. This is a niche where the focus is on helping science and not becoming a traditional crypto currency like the rest. Many people donate computer resources for good causes like in boinc, protein folding etc, EMC2 feels like it is in line with that more than anything. It is a tough balancing act as the coin needs to have value to help the projects and if the majority don't see that personal gain they will not care to participate with value staying stagnate. I look at EMC2 as a "tool" to help accomplish a goal of allowing someone to use PC resources to help fund a science project without coming up with traditional fiat on their own, each little bit helps. The goal here is to help others without primary focus on personal gain.

If a person does not believe in EMC2 at all why not just pick a different coin to focus on, posting in this thread is not needed.

Armis

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 02:57:17 PM

Great response Bob.

Read the posts idiot, sound solutions were offered time and time again. 

That's the thing about cheerleaders they follow so blindly that they trip over themselves trying to be the first on the bandwagon. 

etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:21:14 PM

Only one guys spraying Fud there, ,just this coin doesn't have the 'hype' for now,but it will come,Dev are active,everything work great,only a question of time there !  Smiley

Great time to buy Smiley
pdsrdm

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 03:56:31 PM

Great response Bob.

That's the thing about cheerleaders they follow so blindly that they trip over themselves trying to be the first on the bandwagon. 

Your use of offensive language shows a lack of intelligence and your inability of having a 2-sided argument. You are not open to other people's opinions and just keep smearing the walls of this thread with your prophecy-disguised bullshit. You did not bring a single point to the table that could benefit the value of this coin yet you claim to have the solution in hand. Maybe you do and I would applaud it, but your method of wrapping that valuable piece of information in bucketloads of vomit does not help other people understand and support your brilliance.

So please, try to hide your social disability and megalomania for a minute and tell us in 5 clear sentences how you plan on launching this coin, as if you were a normal person.

Armis

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 04:10:40 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 04:43:12 PM by Armis

Only one guys spraying Fud there, ,just this coin doesn't have the 'hype' for now,but it will come,Dev are active,everything work great,only a question of time there !  Smiley

Great time to buy Smiley

FUD = Fear, Uncertainty and Doubt

1) Fear - it was postulated a week ago that too many withdrawals was straining the EMC2, at that time it was FEARED that if the withdrawals continued the dip could result in a short term depression in the value of the CC.   Some of those fears were abated when there were multiple announcements of a forthcoming press release that would generate much needed attention to the CC.   When the memo failed to produce expected results, no further mention was made of the memo or the value of the CC.  Subsequently the CC went from simple dip to short term depression as predicted.

2) Uncertainty -  it was initially unclear what caused the CC dip, upon closer examination of relevant data a working conclusion was drawn as to the cause of the dip and subsequent short term price slump.  It's uncertain when EMC2 value will rebound.

3) Doubt - it is doubtful that EMC2's value will rebound without meaningful efforts focused in that direction

So yes there is FUD, relevant FUD, the type you take seriously and do something about.

Presently, it's a buyer's market, meaning far more sellers than buyers.  Two weeks ago people hoped, perhaps prayed, for these low, low prices, but now apparently the buyers have their fill, at this level that is, and are ready for more action, beit up or down.   They see where it's heading so they are likely getting ready for another round of buying except this time at the 300+ level.  At some point you're gonna realize that down without up is not good.

Great response Bob.

Your use of offensive language shows a lack of intelligence and your inability of having a 2-sided argument. You are not open to other people's opinions and just keep smearing the walls of this thread with your prophecy-disguised bullshit. You did not bring a single point to the table that could benefit the value of this coin yet you claim to have the solution in hand. Maybe you do and I would applaud it, but your method of wrapping that valuable piece of information in bucketloads of vomit does not help other people understand and support your brilliance.

So please, try to hide your social disability and megalomania for a minute and tell us in 5 clear sentences how you plan on launching this coin, as if you were a normal person.

When the offensive language was dished to me wholesale I let it go, you might not have noticed that.  

Yet, I dish a bit of it and the little pussies run to mother-mod crying: 'they said a bad word'  

Don't dish it if you can't take it coming back at a higher velocity.  

If you believe that 'use of offensive language shows a lack of intelligence' that would explains why you used it.  

If you want to know my recommendation for a more attractive EMC2 read the earlier comments without prejudice.

praxiscat

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 06:07:46 PM

Cobra...
You are pretty close to understanding what we are about, and that is appreciated, because it shows the community who developed interest did so with a clear understanding of our approach. I should note, some of the things traditional cryptocurrencies do, we also want to do. We are trying to get some vendors in line, specifically those with a science focus.

We are under the framework of an ethical coin. We are mission focused, and with that part of our mission is being part of the alternative funding framework for science.  We are trying to provide some real world benefit, and in many ways help improve the image of CC and introduce people new to the concept. This is not easy work in many ways.

I will be the first to say, this coin is not for everybody. Nonprofit activities which are directly related to the stated purpose of the project are not for everybody, nor are ethical currencies in general, the intended purpose is to build a community around the coin and the goals of the foundation. Ultimately, this is where the concept is different, both we are trying to building a community around that purpose, but also trying to create value around such community and purpose. Much of what needs to be done around this takes time, and works in real world times not in a rapid time warp. This is a somewhat novel concept itself, but also takes on traditional aspects which require work.  Building a community can take months, getting everything in place for a nonprofit, takes time, development takes time, negotiating with potential partners...takes time.

Right now there is a great many people chasing the latest scam in terms of short term profits and rapid evaluations, often on hefty pre-mines and questionable IPOs, and a general lack of transparency. Even in the speculative world of CC, right now the market is behaving very irrationally, and short term, often with no real identifiable benefit. We have no intention of following that if all it offers is short term gains for some, and a distraction from our actual goals and mission of the organization and building it. The purpose of being an ethical currency is to provide a different framework of working seperate from this insanity, and to provide some effort to achieve identifiable goals related to the stated purpose. The reality is us, like other ethical coins, is to provide some alternative to the irrational insanity that has come to define much of the market. Those who understand what we are doing see the value in this.

Einsteinium.org
Stormbringer

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 08:50:58 PM

Hi, I downloaded latest wallet (in about - it said v0.8.7.1)
but I couldn't make it work properly, it never finish syncing with a network,
I tried with -reindex at least 5-6 times, starts from begining and it always stuck at some point,
right now it stuck at 92821 block, and it don't go from there?

BTC:14aefvedNKjJJoHZ8Pv5LqXqjj5Nprd89d
ottobene

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:06:41 PM

I tried with -reindex at least 5-6 times, starts from begining and it always stuck at some point,

I saw somewhere lay nodes for .conf file, please search in this thread. Or wait when devs reply.

p.s.
BTW please write in OP nodes for .conf. Many people still make questions about "cant sync, what to do"
ottobene

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:09:20 PM

Cobra...
You are pretty close to understanding what we are about, and that is appreciated, because it shows the community who developed interest did so with a clear understanding of our approach. I should note, some of the things traditional cryptocurrencies do, we also want to do. We are trying to get some vendors in line, specifically those with a science focus.

We are under the framework of an ethical coin. We are mission focused, and with that part of our mission is being part of the alternative funding framework for science.  We are trying to provide some real world benefit, and in many ways help improve the image of CC and introduce people new to the concept. This is not easy work in many ways.

I will be the first to say, this coin is not for everybody. Nonprofit activities which are directly related to the stated purpose of the project are not for everybody, nor are ethical currencies in general, the intended purpose is to build a community around the coin and the goals of the foundation. Ultimately, this is where the concept is different, both we are trying to building a community around that purpose, but also trying to create value around such community and purpose. Much of what needs to be done around this takes time, and works in real world times not in a rapid time warp. This is a somewhat novel concept itself, but also takes on traditional aspects which require work.  Building a community can take months, getting everything in place for a nonprofit, takes time, development takes time, negotiating with potential partners...takes time.

Right now there is a great many people chasing the latest scam in terms of short term profits and rapid evaluations, often on hefty pre-mines and questionable IPOs, and a general lack of transparency. Even in the speculative world of CC, right now the market is behaving very irrationally, and short term, often with no real identifiable benefit. We have no intention of following that if all it offers is short term gains for some, and a distraction from our actual goals and mission of the organization and building it. The purpose of being an ethical currency is to provide a different framework of working seperate from this insanity, and to provide some effort to achieve identifiable goals related to the stated purpose. The reality is us, like other ethical coins, is to provide some alternative to the irrational insanity that has come to define much of the market. Those who understand what we are doing see the value in this.

Thanks for this lines.
After this i understand, that i need more EMC2 Smiley asap
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 09:56:19 PM

Cobra...

Thanks for this lines.
After this i understand, that i need more EMC2 Smiley asap

+1 right on the deck !
BachMann

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 01:59:14 AM

I like this coin and the foundation dare I say the idea a lot. One of the things i like about it is that its not just about making money, but something useful. This is very rare in this, honestly pretty fucked up cryptoworld. Not sure it started out this way but by now its just about making a quick buck, and moving on, leaving many bagholders and turning people away from cryptos in general.

Sadly many of these coins which are basically scams aren't as obvious as asiacoin. But as somebody on twitter recently wrote, people can't wait to throw their money into the next scam. For example, InformationCoin, pure pos(who knows if it will work, problems with double spending, etc.), "Devs" each got 500k of the 7 mil premine and gave the rest to other willing scammers. They didn't word it that way of course. Its coming up on mintpal voting and is already traded on poloniex. No mission statement, Thread on this forum locked, not even a pretend purpose. But people are buying it...

There are even still IPO's on new coins, I mean how fucking dumb do you have to be? Bryce Weiner had it right, more money than brains i guess.

Now, maybe at some point the foundation could think about funding some commercial, science related projects that would give some monetary returns that could be reinvested in emc2(however that would work) and not just try and make the world a better place, because I guess Armis's point is, who gives a fuck about that anyway, got to get mine! Because Greed is good and all that psychopathic bullshit.

Sorry about all the fucks and such, carry on.
Lucif3r

Activity: 180

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 03:28:41 AM

I like this coin and the foundation dare I say the idea a lot. One of the things i like about it is that its not just about making money, but something useful. This is very rare in this, honestly pretty fucked up cryptoworld. Not sure it started out this way but by now its just about making a quick buck, and moving on, leaving many bagholders and turning people away from cryptos in general.

Sadly many of these coins which are basically scams aren't as obvious as asiacoin. But as somebody on twitter recently wrote, people can't wait to throw their money into the next scam. For example, InformationCoin, pure pos(who knows if it will work, problems with double spending, etc.), "Devs" each got 500k of the 7 mil premine and gave the rest to other willing scammers. They didn't word it that way of course. Its coming up on mintpal voting and is already traded on poloniex. No mission statement, Thread on this forum locked, not even a pretend purpose. But people are buying it...

There are even still IPO's on new coins, I mean how fucking dumb do you have to be? Bryce Weiner had it right, more money than brains i guess.

Now, maybe at some point the foundation could think about funding some commercial, science related projects that would give some monetary returns that could be reinvested in emc2(however that would work) and not just try and make the world a better place, because I guess Armis's point is, who gives a fuck about that anyway, got to get mine! Because Greed is good and all that psychopathic bullshit.

Sorry about all the fucks and such, carry on.

This is what I call real constructive criticism!

DoubleEagle Coin - Only 100 XDE - Get your free XDE now!
dailey123

Activity: 128

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 05:44:08 AM

good too hear this is not another scam pump and dump coin
Bobsurplus
Legendary

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 06:16:32 AM

Hey guys..

Look at what I just found on our reddit. http://www.reddit.com/r/einsteinium/comments/24tcia/hi_einsteinium_this_coin_will_be_a_great_topic/

I think we should show some love to Laser podcasts and let them know that EMC2 is the coin to cover!

ThePatient

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2014, 07:06:59 AM

good too hear this is not another scam pump and dump coin

nah this is a long-haul coin
einsteinium (OP)

Activity: 536
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2014, 10:29:23 AM

Stormbringer, please try doing the following and let us know if you are still having any problems.

Here how I fixed it and got Albert synced up..

#1. Close Albert.

#2. Make sure you enable "view hidden folders" if you are in Windows. You can find out how to do that here: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/show-hidden-files#show-hidden-files=windows-73

#3. Head over to: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Einsteinium

#4. Delete everything you see in the Einsteinium folder *EXCEPT "Wallet.dat". Make sure you keep Wallet.dat safe (and backed up).

#5. Open Albert and give it a minute to start syncing.

I hope that helps you. Thanks!

MIL coin Blue Paper www.emc2.foundation/mil
Pages: « 1 ... 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 [205] 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 ... 543 »
  Print  

Jump to: