Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:31:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔵🔵🔵[ANN] Covalent.ai – A Smart Policy Platform 🔵🔵🔵  (Read 50768 times)
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:17:25 PM

there is no free token flying around so we can be sure that price wont be forces down by Dumpers when Cova gets a uptrend mode!
that makes COVA a perfect investment for now as there is no chance of loosing funds!

Yes. True. Bounty was not there or any airdrops that I heard of. Only way to get COVA token is through buying in exchanges which is very good.

But I learned that there was airdrop done on Bitmax exchange as part of their partnership. That is another way in which people can get their hands on the token apart from buying from buying it from exchanges.

yeah, they even organized an AMA bounty, users were rewarded for asking interesting questions i believe by this such activity they will gain more involvement from the crypto community

Right, which solidifies my point that the token could have been gotten from different programs. Anyway, I am rooting for the success of COVA but I would have liked that they used the more conventional method.

Somehow I missed all the free route to get some COVA tokens. I will keep my eyes open for the next option available.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:56:49 PM

can this project be successful, I see a lot of gambling platforms that failed when ico. the average of them does not reach the softcap. so I know this year the gambling concept project can still get investors.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 03:59:52 PM

I would love to learn more about setting up a COVA node. Has the team posted any content or videos on how to launch a node? I've always imagined it is quite a difficult task.

I found this link here in the information about the test net. It also describes how to make a node run.
https://docs.covalent.ai/quick-start/

More information can be found at github
https://github.com/covalent-hq

Thanks, man I really appreciate this, it is exactly what I've been looking for. It doesn't look too difficult, I might try and see if I can set one up. I will let you guys know how it's going.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:58:22 PM

can this project be successful, I see a lot of gambling platforms that failed when ico. the average of them does not reach the softcap. so I know this year the gambling concept project can still get investors.

What the hell are you talking about? Covalent has nothing to do with a gambling platform at all. You should check their website before posting such nonsense.
Getadaaa

Activity: 448
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 06:04:24 PM

I think you posted on a wrong thread. Covalent is a project about data and it’s use as capital. They want to creat an infrastructure where data can be traded and where tha original owner still got control over personal data.

BEST TIME AND PLACE TO EXIST
Pricebrianer

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:37:58 PM

I think you posted on a wrong thread. Covalent is a project about data and it’s use as capital. They want to creat an infrastructure where data can be traded and where tha original owner still got control over personal data.

Covalent has a so many advantages to a brighter cryptofuture where everyone would have a wallet and need to secure transaction data. Also, wide adoption of Covalent in many industries for data privacy would be amazing.

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 07:35:18 PM

well certainly COVA is not about gambling! Cova is Solution to  one of our critical problems, data theft. we loose control over the data as soon as as we submit though the form! cova is creating where data is smart acting in protecting itself!
check their website to see how successful it is already!
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 07:49:43 PM

Ya this projects been moving along pretty steadily especially since they got the big listing, i think that invitalized the team a good bit and put a fire on them to really move forward faster, hopefully they can continue to add additional partners and developers to not slow down

I think they were working throughout the holidays to keep ahead of the roadmap and launch the Protocol earlier than expected. I presume there would be more partners and intellectual addition to the team soon

You're actually right, even in the period when everything was like in their bearest minimum, they were still doing the needful to ensure that the community have something to talk about and it really surprised me, as i never envisaged them going that far in such a terrible situation but the good thing is, we'll hopefully see more good news come up
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 08:17:30 PM

I guess he just came here to type without going through all the information about cova. If he did he will know that there was no ico and this project has already gone far with their development.
em777

Activity: 574
Merit: 1

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 08:28:50 PM

COVA team with coinworld story. You can read more about it here using this link; https://coinworldstory.com/newly-listed-coins-on-coinmarketcap-ushering-in-herbalist-coin-bzlcoin-shivers-livepeer-cova/

Data is the most vital assets in the world has gotten more attraction than oil. But there’s no infrastructure to control access to data and to make this vital asset a capital. Covalent protocol could be the best option for data exchange.

It seems like a lot of people still underestimate the value of their own personal data and act pretty carelessly when giving away their data while surfing the internet.

the reason why most people are careless about their data is simply that they have never been hacked or attack by hackers i believe once they through such trauma they will understand the importance of data security and privacy

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Corleone100

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 09:37:20 PM

there is no free token flying around so we can be sure that price wont be forces down by Dumpers when Cova gets a uptrend mode!
that makes COVA a perfect investment for now as there is no chance of loosing funds!

Yes. True. Bounty was not there or any airdrops that I heard of. Only way to get COVA token is through buying in exchanges which is very good.

But I learned that there was airdrop done on Bitmax exchange as part of their partnership. That is another way in which people can get their hands on the token apart from buying from buying it from exchanges.

yeah, they even organized an AMA bounty, users were rewarded for asking interesting questions i believe by this such activity they will gain more involvement from the crypto community

Right, which solidifies my point that the token could have been gotten from different programs. Anyway, I am rooting for the success of COVA but I would have liked that they used the more conventional method.

Somehow I missed all the free route to get some COVA tokens. I will keep my eyes open for the next option available.
I as well missed out on their rewards, I hope they will host another AMA session I cannot miss out to gain some Cova tokens.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2019, 09:39:14 PM

Lol, I think you stumbled on the wrong page, COVA has absolutely nothing to do with gambling. In case you didn't know, COVA is building an internet protocol of smart data that can collect information and act exactly how the user wants it to. No need to thank me  Grin
faulerwilli

Activity: 966
Merit: 140

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:10:19 PM

Glad to see the price of Cova has recovered. Today among the Top 20 Biggest Gainers of the day on CMC.
Now probably all of them have sold their Airdrop tokens. Soon there will be no cheap tokens anymore:-)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 01:45:19 AM

Glad to see the price of Cova has recovered. Today among the Top 20 Biggest Gainers of the day on CMC.
Now probably all of them have sold their Airdrop tokens. Soon there will be no cheap tokens anymore:-)

Wow i didnt notice it was doing so well, really surpises me especially given that they did an airdrop normally you see things plumet after that but shows people are hording the tokens and see a longterm growth ahead
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:29:55 AM

Yeah me too I guess my only chance having their tokens now by going to some exchanges where I can get some of it while it's still cheap and monitor the project progress after than.

At your service
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 10:14:35 AM

Wow i didnt notice it was doing so well, really surpises me especially given that they did an airdrop normally you see things plumet after that but shows people are hording the tokens and see a longterm growth ahead
That's really great thing. But I didn't remember that if they are giving any other benefits if people are holding tokens for long-term. I need to search again about it.
Kinkadeinspired
Copper Member

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 10:49:45 AM

Wow, that is a great development, but we all know that prices are not consistent in this current market, so it is one thing to gain and another to maintain it. All the same, a win is a win.
CrypticBabe

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 11:34:21 AM

Wow, that is a great development, but we all know that prices are not consistent in this current market, so it is one thing to gain and another to maintain it. All the same, a win is a win.
Many investor missed the chance to join their public sale as they didn't arranged any! But they didn't keep their community unhappy and got listed pretty  soon!  Hopefully everyone  brought enough that time  as it was lower then the private sale price!!
AngelJoshua

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 01:38:51 PM

Many investor missed the chance to join their public sale as they didn't arranged any! But they didn't keep their community unhappy and got listed pretty  soon!  Hopefully everyone  brought enough that time  as it was lower then the private sale price!!

Yeah the public sale on their exchange. But it's not too late for us to it. I hope sooner or later we will see more good updates for it about  their private sale.

At your service
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 02:34:47 PM

have they distributed their airdrop token i would really like to know because i am expecting tokens from the team, i personally believe cova will be an all-time gainer they have some cool tech idea

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: