Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:06:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 298 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HVC] Heavycoin - Ultra-secure, Decentralized Block Reward Voting, Fast  (Read 542196 times)
SlientBit

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 09:41:40 PM

Can someone point me to where I can download the compiled cpu miner for windows? Thanks Grin

There you go - http://hvcdl.1gh.com/cpuminer-windows-2014-03-13.zip

Well, thank you very much Smiley Guess now I know what pool to try with it Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VanBreuk

Activity: 460

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:03:17 PM

Can someone point me to where I can download the compiled cpu miner for windows? Thanks Grin

There you go - http://hvcdl.1gh.com/cpuminer-windows-2014-03-13.zip

Well, thank you very much Smiley Guess now I know what pool to try with it Wink

You could use 1gh, but if you want to help spread the network hashing, you can try it with others. Personally I found slightly better performance with this miner in http://heavycoin.zhpool.com/ - although right now mining with CPU can be quite difficult unless you have more than a few cores to put to work.

SlientBit

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 02, 2014, 11:14:37 PM

You could use 1gh, but if you want to help spread the network hashing, you can try it with others. Personally I found slightly better performance with this miner in http://heavycoin.zhpool.com/ - although right now mining with CPU can be quite difficult unless you have more than a few cores to put to work.

Yeah, not a complete noob here Wink
I do have a few cores I can spare (14 Haswell cores + 12 Nehalem), that's why I'm trying HVC - probably more interesting/profitable with CPU than DRK/HIRO or MMC, certainly way more interesting in long term Smiley

I'll be checking the GPUs also, of course, but that will take me some time Smiley - check energy consumption and compare to X11, find optimal cgminer settings, etc Wink

Anyway, any particular reason why there is'nt a p2pool Huh or did I miss something Tongue

Thanks

kuperis

Activity: 357

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:53:12 AM

Time to buy ? Hvc at 0,016 dollar
your money, but imo the price is heading down to 2000-2500 range. i removed my bids from above 3000 a while ago
why? btc in china already breached below 400 usd

if its lower im okey with that, coz then i can buy cheaper much more.. im still waiting to buy BTC with 2k$ and then i buy HVC (wanna spend my quarter bonus on HVC Smiley ), im still bullish on this coin for long term, ofcourse if all crypto world will survive after chinas central bank action on btc.
anfd if yes, i think all HVC holder gonna make loads of cash Smiley coz could be turbo growth if btc starts rising and HVC same time
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 05:42:46 AM

Whats with price..endles sell sell sell..i bough at 4500 for 2 btc not 2 days ago and tought i got steel and then just endless sells ...i saw somebody put 8 btc buy yesterday  and isnted of price going up ther rape it in 10 minutes..who can anyone sell at this price when even it does not even cover electiricitu bill..this blows my mind..i mined it also with 7 * 280x but did not sell single one because at prices it is totalu crazy to..it would better to just turn off rigs 

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:18:53 AM

Reality Check. Coin is just 1s and 0s. No vendor of any worth accepts it. Bitcoin itself is going to be a bumpy ride for some time ahead. There are millions of HVC out there... 10s of Thousands of HVC being added and minted to the overall coin supply every minute. Alt coins will not... They cannot survive. Perhaps one will, likely LTC.

But if you really think that HVC is going to 'increase' in value perhaps you need to do some real thinking and ask yourself why on earth would it? Ever constant increasing supply and NO where to spend. I'm sorry but you may see your endeavor as digging for gold, but really it's just hard labor, in the middle of a blazing desert, and all youre finding is tons and tons of dirt.  If you can find someone who will sell you something real, as in tangible, or give you fiat for it, you won't.

Voting, decentralized and in the hands of the people... Your vote counts. It's just a GIMMICK. You are deluding yourself just like the politicians do.

The smart ones are the ones who are dumping and dumping fast.  That's what I've been doing in a controlled state.  42 280x cards, tons of coins. I release 25,000-30,000 into Mintpal to sell every couple days just like many others, and this will continue to dilute it till it's dead.  Just like so many other amazing coins that for a brief time had such hope and such a dedicated community behind them and such a virtuous reason as to why that coin was different from all the others.  The only ones who win this are the Devs who walked away with 100s of BTC from the IPO and the pool ops who collect insane amounts of fees.

But keep digging. In the mean time I'll be dumping 3-4 BTC of HVC into Mintpal each week, selling at going rate, but it always pushes it down, and then soon I'll stop, and by then the coin will be worth zero.

On to the next BIG HYPE.

Voting. Lmao.
Stratobitz
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:23:30 AM

Time to buy ? Hvc at 0,016 dollar
your money, but imo the price is heading down to 2000-2500 range. i removed my bids from above 3000 a while ago
why? btc in china already breached below 400 usd

if its lower im okey with that, coz then i can buy cheaper much more.. im still waiting to buy BTC with 2k$ and then i buy HVC (wanna spend my quarter bonus on HVC Smiley ), im still bullish on this coin for long term, ofcourse if all crypto world will survive after chinas central bank action on btc.
anfd if yes, i think all HVC holder gonna make loads of cash Smiley coz could be turbo growth if btc starts rising and HVC same time

You must be a genius.
Stratobitz
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:48:19 AM

Reality Check. Coin is just 1s and 0s. No vendor of any worth accepts it. Bitcoin itself is going to be a bumpy ride for some time ahead. There are millions of HVC out there... 10s of Thousands of HVC being added and minted to the overall coin supply every minute. Alt coins will not... They cannot survive. Perhaps one will, likely LTC.

But if you really think that HVC is going to 'increase' in value perhaps you need to do some real thinking and ask yourself why on earth would it? Ever constant increasing supply and NO where to spend. I'm sorry but you may see your endeavor as digging for gold, but really it's just hard labor, in the middle of a blazing desert, and all youre finding is tons and tons of dirt.  If you can find someone who will sell you something real, as in tangible, or give you fiat for it, you won't.

Voting, decentralized and in the hands of the people... Your vote counts. It's just a GIMMICK. You are deluding yourself just like the politicians do.

The smart ones are the ones who are dumping and dumping fast.  That's what I've been doing in a controlled state.  42 280x cards, tons of coins. I release 25,000-30,000 into Mintpal to sell every couple days just like many others, and this will continue to dilute it till it's dead.  Just like so many other amazing coins that for a brief time had such hope and such a dedicated community behind them and such a virtuous reason as to why that coin was different from all the others.  The only ones who win this are the Devs who walked away with 100s of BTC from the IPO and the pool ops who collect insane amounts of fees.

But keep digging. In the mean time I'll be dumping 3-4 BTC of HVC into Mintpal each week, selling at going rate, but it always pushes it down, and then soon I'll stop, and by then the coin will be worth zero.

On to the next BIG HYPE.

Voting. Lmao.

Hope you burn down your house you arrogant fucker....  ROFLMAO!    Grin

By the way...  Welcome to my Ignore List!!!    Kiss

Ignore the truth, ok... But ignore the obvious?
Stratobitz
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:56:03 AM

Ok I'll do you all a BIG favor.  I've been busy with work the past week.  I've got roughly 217,000 HVC. I'm going to sell tomorrow on Mintpal.  One big sale, all the way down to liquidate in one single execution.  By quick glance right now I think I'll have to execute the sale at .000011 to get them all sold in one swoop. If you think it's a buying opportunity... Please be my guest and put your bid orders in now.  Better for me, I'll get higher prices.  Better for you I guess.... As you can try to hold up the price of this dead coin.

Just follow the pack here.  Buy now and HOLD. It's going to the moon!
streetlight

Activity: 253

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 06:58:30 AM

Ok I'll do you all a BIG favor.  I've been busy with work the past week.  I've got roughly 217,000 HVC. I'm going to sell tomorrow on Mintpal.  One big sale, all the way down to liquidate in one single execution.  By quick glance right now I think I'll have to execute the sale at .000011 to get them all sold in one swoop. If you think it's a buying opportunity... Please be my guest and put your bid orders in now.  Better for me, I'll get higher prices.  Better for you I guess.... As you can try to hold up the price of this dead coin.

I love a gamble.....

Let me know, i will have them all at that price.

Smiley
dzonikg28

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:15:23 AM

Voting, decentralized and in the hands of the people... Your vote counts. It's just a GIMMICK. You are deluding yourself just like the politicians do.

On to the next BIG HYPE.

Voting. Lmao.

so you say ltc will survive onlu why dont mine ltc with with your zilion cards???Reality check says that LTC is 40% more profitable to mine then to mine HVC and sell  ..so you are just waisting your money and harware

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
Stratobitz
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:15:34 AM

Sorry redid math. Based on buy orders right now price will settle at .000020. It's now at .000038. So it will half. I'm sure it will bounce up after.
Stratobitz
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:16:30 AM

On to the next BIG HYPE.

Voting. Lmao.

so you say ltc will survive onlu why dont mine ltc with with your zilion cards???Reality check says that LTC is 40% more profitable to mine then to mine HVC and sell  ..so you are just waisting your money and harware

Yea. I know. Why do you think I'm moving back. Took a 2 week gamble. Oh well.
dzonikg28

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:17:53 AM

On to the next BIG HYPE.

Voting. Lmao.

so you say ltc will survive onlu why dont mine ltc with with your zilion cards???Reality check says that LTC is 40% more profitable to mine then to mine HVC and sell  ..so you are just waisting your money and harware

so dump and go..you gamble and lose..but when ASIC taks over ltc you will come here to mine again diffictly will skyrocket and you want have 1/10 coins you mine now

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
massiveman

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 07:19:32 AM

you say ignore the obvious but I dont think anything is so obvious. Bitcoin is doing badly and so too most other alts. If you think this coin is just going to be wiped off the face of the earth value wise in the near future then you are sorely mistaken. There is just no evidence to support that, in fact all its features such as low power consumption/running temps etc mean this coin is well placed for the future. I'm certainly not going to get panicky over a few days of downtrend on mintpal, lol.
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:01:12 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2014, 08:47:32 AM by jakiman

42 x 280x cards. That's not that many. That would have ONLY mined about 2500-3000 HVC a day for past 10 days.
In the last 2 weeks, you would not have been able to mine even 75k in TOTAL. I know this for a fact. So what gives?
Edit: Diff was low early last week so maybe you could have mined 75k but not much more even so.

Ok I'll do you all a BIG favor.  I've been busy with work the past week.  I've got roughly 217,000 HVC. I'm going to sell tomorrow on Mintpal.  One big sale, all the way down to liquidate in one single execution.  By quick glance right now I think I'll have to execute the sale at .000011 to get them all sold in one swoop. If you think it's a buying opportunity... Please be my guest and put your bid orders in now.  Better for me, I'll get higher prices.  Better for you I guess.... As you can try to hold up the price of this dead coin.

Just follow the pack here.  Buy now and HOLD. It's going to the moon!

I reckon you are just trying to manipulate the price by spreading FUD here so that you can buy more cheaper.
Or maybe you like throwing away money as you would be selling them at a big loss.  Tongue

so you say ltc will survive onlu why dont mine ltc with with your zilion cards???Reality check says that LTC is 40% more profitable to mine then to mine HVC and sell  ..so you are just waisting your money and harware

Are you just making things up? What you say don't add up whatsoever.

To have over 200k HVC even after dumping 25000-30000 every few days, you either had to have bought heaps of HVC with BTC or you would have had to mine HVC for a helluva LOT longer than 2 weeks.

TheRealSteve

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

FUN > ROI

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 08:13:45 AM

Pool hash rates and miners
pool
rate (Mh/s)*
delta***
% of network
miners**
   rate/miner
fee (%)
payout
http://hvc.1gh.com/
RBPPS
http://heavycoin.zhpool.com/
PPLNS
http://heavycoin.miningpoolhub.com/
PROP
http://hvc.nonce-pool.com/
PPLNS
https://heavycoinpool.com/
PROP
http://heavy.stablehash.com/
PROP
https://hvc.crunchharder.net/
PPLNS
total
network rate
* due to rate variability displayed through pool statistics pages, rates are based on average of 10 samples over the past hour
** miner count for 1gh unavailable
*** Delta since last update

1gh Top stats
___Top_100______Top_10___
Total:49,498.30 Mhash/sTotal:13,931.23 Mhash/s
% of pool:71.5%% of pool:20.1%
% of network:39.5%% of network:11.1%
Mean rate:494.98 Mhash/sMean rate:1,393.12 Mhash/s
Median rate:326.87 Mhash/sMedian rate:1,312.22 Mhash/s
Mode(10) rate:320 Mhash/sMode(100) rate:1200 Mhash/s

Block progression
overall
1gh
hvcpool
noncepool
zhpool
poolhub
other
total
Blocks
Percent
hash_rate
Percent

gpools

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 09:40:30 AM

if below 3k satoshi i have buy 1M HVC support this coin
bradmurmz

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 09:45:16 AM

LOL, Wow... I leave for a few days and return to find the trolls just running a muck!

Was this Stratobitz guy's account hacked or something??

No way that's the same guy... just look at his previous posts.. Talk about an attitude change. LOL

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=133854;sa=showPosts

Reality check.. HeavyCoin is the only coin to come out recently sporting serious innovations.

The future is bright and filled with many many "Alt Coins", and HVC is definitely one of them... Just give it some time and don't keep letting these trolls buy cheap!
jakiman
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1011

jakiman is back!

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 10:07:43 AM

LOL, Wow... I leave for a few days and return to find the trolls just running a muck!
Was this Stratobitz guy's account hacked or something??
No way that's the same guy... just look at his previous posts.. Talk about an attitude change. LOL
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=133854;sa=showPosts

Yeah, I think maybe he was just trying to scare off some weak hands. Tongue
Maybe it worked as price dropped about 10% more since then. hehe.

Reality check.. HeavyCoin is the only coin to come out recently sporting serious innovations.

The future is bright and filled with many many "Alt Coins", and HVC is definitely one of them... Just give it some time and don't keep letting these trolls buy cheap!

+1

I liked it better when it used a lot less power from my AMD cards.
But ah well, it's making more use of my cards so I can't complain.  Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 298 »
  Print  

Jump to: