Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 02:12:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 298 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [HVC] Heavycoin - Ultra-secure, Decentralized Block Reward Voting, Fast  (Read 542196 times)
kuperis

Activity: 357
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:35:23 PM

Even if we as a community voted the block reward in half, say 250, it would put HVC on the map in a big way. HVC is an innovator, not a clone, it doesn't need a gimmick like all the shitcoins out there do. Scrypt-asic's are going to change the whole altcoin landscape, and not for the betterment of gpu mining. We can control how long we mine HVC for and how much we end up with in the end. I don't know how many miners read this forum, but I'm sure they all look at the pool pages on a regular basis. If we could get the pools to put up a message  stressing the importance of the vote I think that would help. I know zhpool gives you vote information on their dashboard, but 1GH doesn't have any information at all. I did notice they changed -v to -vote which is very helpful.

This coin has more potential than any other!  Vote 1 for Heavy!!

yes, another good think u can mine with your geforce ti750 which is much more cheaper then r9, im ordered 4x 750ti from amazon, total cost is 412 GBP

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:40:49 PM

Any idea when HVC price stops dropping, maybe when BTC recovers?  Gpools, are you still holding like a boss? :-) Cause once you start dumping we'll be all doomed.
probablu never ..inflation is just ridicouls..with this rate 90% of coins will be mine just after 4 months ..compare that to litecoin which is much older coin and at that time will be 25% mine...like always democracy sound nice but in reality cusk badly beacuse most people are stupid and their voice count just like does smart witch are in much less numbers.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
dzonikg28

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:44:16 PM

Even if we as a community voted the block reward in half, say 250, it would put HVC on the map in a big way. HVC is an innovator, not a clone, it doesn't need a gimmick like all the shitcoins out there do. Scrypt-asic's are going to change the whole altcoin landscape, and not for the betterment of gpu mining. We can control how long we mine HVC for and how much we end up with in the end. I don't know how many miners read this forum, but I'm sure they all look at the pool pages on a regular basis. If we could get the pools to put up a message  stressing the importance of the vote I think that would help. I know zhpool gives you vote information on their dashboard, but 1GH doesn't have any information at all. I did notice they changed -v to -vote which is very helpful.

This coin has more potential than any other!  Vote 1 for Heavy!!

with this infaltion it will be just another sht coin..2 bad because most gpy miners will have to find another coin to mine because of script asic but they will skip this because why would they mine something that would be in 4 months mined 90% ..they need some long term coin ..i bought a lot of this coin but after some thinking i dont thing i made real dicisicion..developer had made terible mistake with this voting

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
griffinriz

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:50:44 PM

Dev can just drop the Maxmimum Vote to 90 and everything will be okay,but than alot of people will not be happy,you cant make happy all people all the time.
dzonikg28

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:54:51 PM

Dev can just drop the Maxmimum Vote to 90 and everything will be okay,but than alot of people will not be happy,you cant make happy all people all the time.
with this inflation coin will be dead soon and they will have lot off worhtless coins.Only serious coins now are bitcoin and litecoins and they will be mine until year 2140..and this want be mined and 1/2 year ..

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
griffinriz

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 01:58:13 PM

with this inflation coin will be dead soon and they will have lot off worhtless coins.Only serious coins now are bitcoin and litecoins and they will be mine until year 2140..and this want be mined and 1/2 year ..

thats why i am saying drop the Maximum Vote from 1024 to 90 or even maybe less, but again Dev and community has to decide this.
cryptomines

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:28:11 PM

With the current vote being 553 I don't think many miners have changed the vote from the default -v 512. We don't need the devs to change anything, just need to raise awareness, the vote gives us control of money supply and mint rate if we can organize ourselves.

The coin won't be 90% mined at the end of the mint phase, We have a max potential coin supply of 128 million, it could be less than 50% mined at the end of the mint phase.

GeekMan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 02:44:42 PM

thats why i am saying drop the Maximum Vote from 1024 to 90 or even maybe less, but again Dev and community has to decide this.

What we need is the pools to distribute the CGMiner build with the vote already set at 1.  I doubt very many miners even change the vote.
dzonikg28

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:14:34 PM

With the current vote being 553 I don't think many miners have changed the vote from the default -v 512. We don't need the devs to change anything, just need to raise awareness, the vote gives us control of money supply and mint rate if we can organize ourselves.

The coin won't be 90% mined at the end of the mint phase, We have a max potential coin supply of 128 million, it could be less than 50% mined at the end of the mint phase.

Limit phase last just 56 days so in 4 months 90% off coins will be mined..so u are missing giant oportunitu off zilion gpu miners who will have to migrate from script network in that time ....they will for shur not jump to a ship where 90% off coins are mined even this coin have best alg off all coins ..they will propablu went to long term coin like dark coin.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
cryptomines

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:26:12 PM

Phase Duration

Mint
45,000,000 HVC    Votes affect the duration of the initial minting. The larger the block reward, the quicker the 45M coins will be awarded.    72 days to 25+ years
(depending on votes)    45,000,000 HVC
(fixed)

Limit
63,476 blocks    Votes affect the final money supply. The smaller the block reward, the smaller the supply. Maximum possible supply is 128M coins.    56 days
(fixed)    0 − 64,999,424 HVC
(depending on votes)

Sustain
10,000,576 coins    Votes affect the duration of the long−term sustainment of the network. The largest possible vote is reduced to 8.    4.7 years to 38+ years
(depending on votes)    10,000,576 HVC
(fixed)

Total supply
63,000,576 to 128,000,000 HVC
(depending on votes)
dzonikg28

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:29:11 PM

so..mint phase would end with this tempo in 2 months + limt 56 days = 4 months

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
incin

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:45:02 PM

Limit phase last just 56 days so in 4 months 90% off coins will be mined..so u are missing giant oportunitu off zilion gpu miners who will have to migrate from script network in that time ....they will for shur not jump to a ship where 90% off coins are mined even this coin have best alg off all coins ..they will propablu went to long term coin like dark coin.

Not necessarily. Miners go where profit is, they likely could care less what total supply is left. If the coin at that point in time is more profitable than the others they will mine it. Miners also tend to look more at short term gains, fast ROI. Investors and merchants are the ones worried about longevity. Miners bring the coins to market and its a race, hence why they vote big. Mine as many as fast as possible and get paid for them (mine/dump/move on).

kuperis

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:51:22 PM

85 days is not 2 months.
and in last sustain stage that could last decades and there can be more to mine than bitcoins.
e6ug

Activity: 773

Bitcore (BTX) - The Future is Now

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:56:48 PM

so you are saying hvc is a lost cause? i liked the idea of implementing in the game currency.  i could donate some.  

dzonikg28

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 03:59:19 PM

85 days is not 2 months.
and in last sustain stage that could last decades and there can be more to mine than bitcoins.

Yes ..by why would gpy miners went to mine something that is 90% mine in 5 months and 10% left to mine for 20 years?You all know that ASIC for script is giant oportunitu to some other coin rise becaues army of gpy miners would have to move but with this inflation it will miss it...but i still thing price will rise because now is still cheap...but if it was normal inflation like litecoin ,darkcoin or bitcoin prise could easily went 100 times more when gpu miners migrate..

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
incin

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:04:39 PM

85 days is not 2 months.

Yes ..by why would gpy miners went to mine something that is 90% mine in 5 months and 10% left to mine for 20 years?You all know that ASIC for script is giant oportunitu to some other coin rise becaues army of gpy miners would have to move but with this inflation it will miss it...but i still thing price will rise because now is still cheap...but if it was normal inflation like litecoin ,darkcoin or bitcoin prise could easily went 100 times more when gpu miners migrate..

Profitability.

kuperis

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:08:14 PM

85 days is not 2 months.

Yes ..by why would gpy miners went to mine something that is 90% mine in 5 months and 10% left to mine for 20 years?You all know that ASIC for script is giant oportunitu to some other coin rise becaues army of gpy miners would have to move but with this inflation it will miss it...but i still thing price will rise because now is still cheap.

by yours logical sequence all coins just worth start mine early and dump and move on next,  no point to develop any coin.. by same logic BTC miners who buys ASIC already missed gain mney from BTC, they on wron rail...
eh...
they not gonna miss nothing is this coin gains value.
anyway there is individual choise what u do with this coin, MINE - BUY ir HATE and DUMP.. time gonna show who was winner haters, trolls and instadumper or who was mining and holding and their who was buying.

disc. im mining, buying and holdingfor the future
cryptomines

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:13:09 PM

Most miners are still using the default vote of 512, if they were voting higher we would see much higher block rewards.

HVC not a lost cause at all, its just getting started. This coin is a GPU miners dream, It is the best contender when scrypt-asic take over scrypt.

It's voting feature is one-of-a-kind and as such people need to be informed about its purpose. Even if we cant get people to change their vote before the end of the mint phase, they will have to actually change their vote for the limit phase. This coin will get extremely interesting at that point. But I don't see any reason the community can't get miners to pay more attention to the votes.
dzonikg28

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:13:41 PM

85 days is not 2 months.

Yes ..by why would gpy miners went to mine something that is 90% mine in 5 months and 10% left to mine for 20 years?You all know that ASIC for script is giant oportunitu to some other coin rise becaues army of gpy miners would have to move but with this inflation it will miss it...but i still thing price will rise because now is still cheap.

by yours logical sequence all coins just worth start mine early and dump and move on next,  no point to develop any coin.. by same logic BTC miners who buys ASIC already missed gain mney from BTC, they on wron rail...
eh...
they not gonna miss nothing is this coin gains value.
anyway there is individual choise what u do with this coin, MINE - BUY ir HATE and DUMP.. time gonna show who was winner haters, trolls and instadumper or who was mining and holding and their who was buying.

disc. im mining, buying and holdingfor the future
you just understand off what i talk..and did not sold one single HVC ..just inflation is ridilous and that will hurt the price and in long run after 4-5 months some other gpy coin will have much bigger network ..no one will want to mine coin that is 90% mined in such short time.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
dzonikg28

View Profile
April 08, 2014, 04:15:07 PM

Most miners are still using the default vote of 512, if they were voting higher we would see much higher block rewards.

HVC not a lost cause at all, its just getting started. This coin is a GPU miners dream, It is the best contender when scrypt-asic take over scrypt.

It's voting feature is one-of-a-kind and as such people need to be informed about its purpose. Even if we cant get people to change their vote before the end of the mint phase, they will have to actually change their vote for the limit phase. This coin will get extremely interesting at that point. But I don't see any reason the community can't get miners to pay more attention to the votes.
i thing deffault should be 1 ..not 512.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
Pages: « 1 ... 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 [217] 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 ... 298 »
  Print  

Jump to: