Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:31:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 【BOT】 🌟 C.A.T. Cryptocurrency Automatic Trader 🌟 (New Price List 04/2021)  (Read 531010 times)
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1040

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 07:59:03 PM

Will GDAX be added to exchanges in the future?

GDAX still request documents for layer 1 right?
In other words is there a way to trade on GDAX without send documents?

It does look like you need to upload docs to create an account. Is that a problem for the CAT program?

No it's a problem for me :-)
i don't want to give personal documents to an exchange i don't use and i don't trust (well to be honest i don't trust any exchange  Grin Grin Grin).

Ahhh... I think I understand. You can't implement the api because you don't want to create an account to test it with. Is that correct?

this is the main reason, the second reason is that there's no big request about that api.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 01:51:24 PM

Hey guys,

Hope everyone is ready for the fork.

Bad news regarding BTC-e. Any customers who have BTC-e as a leonArdo market please add another market of your choice for free.
from

leonArdo

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1467939.msg20520058#msg20520058

best practice, exemplary  Smiley
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 02:08:32 PM

Hey guys,

Hope everyone is ready for the fork.

Bad news regarding BTC-e. Any customers who have BTC-e as a leonArdo market please add another market of your choice for free.
from

leonArdo

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1467939.msg20520058#msg20520058

best practice, exemplary  Smiley

I'm offering 50% discount over any api purchase to all the users who had a BTCe Api.

starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:22:49 PM

Hi Sampey,

I'm receiving a NullPointerException during attempted backup of the Yobit api connection settings (both automatic and manual), seems to be only when backing up the ORDERS file if I try all backups individually. Do you know how I can supply more information to you on which field or configuration permutation may be causing the exception.

I've also noticed that Yobit pings/pongs seem to get lost quite often (causing markets to go into zombie state), I'm not sure if that is related to the Exception
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 09:32:20 PM

Hi Sampey,

I'm receiving a NullPointerException during attempted backup of the Yobit api connection settings (both automatic and manual), seems to be only when backing up the ORDERS file if I try all backups individually. Do you know how I can supply more information to you on which field or configuration permutation may be causing the exception.

I've also noticed that Yobit pings/pongs seem to get lost quite often (causing markets to go into zombie state), I'm not sure if that is related to the Exception

Hi,
by "Yobit api connection settings" you mean the General Exchange Options?
This is a dedicated file that has no relationship with ORDERS.
Did you start a clean 5.1 CAT version when i sent you the new copy? Or there was an old .xml Configuration file inside the foldeR?

About Zombie orders you can send me a log, but usually these are errors on Exchange side and there's no easy fix on CAT side  Undecided
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 03:57:30 PM

For people who asking me "Can i Trade Bitcoin Cash using C.A.T."?

Of course, CAT dynamically loads ALL the markets in real time, so anytime an exchange add a new market you'll be able to trade on it  Wink
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:21:24 PM

Hi sampey,

i get following error when i want to connect to Bittrex:
Error From Exchange Bittrex
CAT.W_API.Support.CJ@6dcf1cc0

can you please help

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
            ▀██████▀            ▀██████▀                                                     
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:30:56 PM

Hi sampey,

can you please help

can you please send me the CAT Console log? you will find it in CAT Log Folders
Bitcoinmeister

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

"Highest ROI crypto infrastructure"

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 04:43:18 PM

Hi sampey,

can you please help

can you please send me the CAT Console log? you will find it in CAT Log Folders

check your PM

▄████████▄           ▄███████▄
          ████████████▄       ▄███████████
         ██████████████████████████████████                                              █████
          ████████████▀       ▀███████████                                               █████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄▄▄▄▄▄             █████████      ███████████    ████▒     █████  █████     ▄█████████▄     ███████████
 ██████████          ██████████          ███████████▒    ████████████    ████     ████   █████    █████████████    ████████████
█████████████       ████████████        ████     ████    ████    ▒████   █████   ████    █████   ▒████     ████▒   ████▒  ░░████
█████████████      ██████████████      ██████████████▒   ████     ████    ████   ████    █████   ████      ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████      ██████████████      █████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒    ████     ████     ████ ████     █████   ████▒     ▒████   ████▒    ████
█████████████       ████████████        ████▒            ████     ████      ███████      █████    ████     ████    ████▒    ████
 ▀█████████▀         ▀████████▀          ███████████     ████     ████      ▒█████       █████     ███████████     ████▒    ████
                                           ▀██████▒      ████     ████       ▒███        █████       ▀█████▀       ████▒    ████
           ▄████████▄          ▄████████▄
          ████████████▄      ▄████████████
          ████████████████████████████████
           ██████████▀        ▀██████████ 
    WORLD'S MOST PROFITABLE STANDARD
  OF SELF-EXPANDING CRYPTO INFRASTRUCTURE
FACEBOOK 】【 TWITTER
        ANN THREAD
TELEGRAM MEDIUM

Join our ICO: 
Dec. 1-31 │ Whitepaper 
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:50:51 PM

by "Yobit api connection settings" you mean the General Exchange Options?
Yes, the option 'Execute a Full Automatic Backup every N minutes'

This is a dedicated file that has no relationship with ORDERS.
Did you start a clean 5.1 CAT version when i sent you the new copy? Or there was an old .xml Configuration file inside the foldeR?
In that case, the same issue happens during the full backup and also clicking on File > Save > and having the 'Save Orders' checkbox ticked

I can't remember if I cleared my CAT folders or not - it was a few weeks ago when I upgraded - Yobit was running fine until sometime yesterday, looks like there is some kind of problem saving an object

I started seeing the following errors in the General console
Code:
2017-08-02 18:48:31| Message Type : Error
Error From Market xnm/btc : PPM : Exception in PPAlgoManager Lookup error is : Index: 0, Size: 0
2017-08-02 18:48:38| Message Type : Error
witch/btc Error Lookup Exception : / by zero
java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero
at java.math.BigDecimal.divideAndRound(Unknown Source)
at java.math.BigDecimal.divide(Unknown Source)
at CAT.A_Main.A_Support.MATH.getDivide(Unknown Source)
at CAT.C_Env_Market.C_Executor.PPOrderCalculator.PPST_QTY.calculateQuantity(Unknown Source)
at CAT.C_Env_Market.C_Executor.PPOrderCalculator.PPOrderBrain.a(Unknown Source)
at CAT.C_Env_Market.C_Executor.PPOrderCalculator.PPOrderBrain.calculateNewOrderFromTrade(Unknown Source)
at CAT.C_Env_Market.B_Managers.PPTradePoolManager.manageTrade(Unknown Source)
at CAT.C_Env_Market.A_MainMarket.PPPingPongAlgo.startLookup(Unknown Source)
at CAT.C_Env_Market.B_Managers.PPAlgoManager.b(Unknown Source)
at CAT.C_Env_Market.B_Managers.a.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Code:
2017-08-02 18:49:41| Message Type : Error
etc/btc Error Lookup Exception : null
java.lang.NullPointerException
at CAT.D_Struct.PingPong_Level.PPOrder.isOKForLookup(Unknown Source)
at CAT.C_Env_Market.B_Managers.PPOrdersManager.checkAllOrderStructures(Unknown Source)
at CAT.C_Env_Market.A_MainMarket.PPPingPongAlgo.startLookup(Unknown Source)
at CAT.C_Env_Market.B_Managers.PPAlgoManager.b(Unknown Source)
at CAT.C_Env_Market.B_Managers.a.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.runAndReset(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$301(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:54:28 PM

Hum.....this is not an error in XML routine but in algorithm.
Another question : did you restore something from XML File? Like orders? From a 5.0 to 5.1 Version?
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:05:33 PM

Another question : did you restore something from XML File? Like orders? From a 5.0 to 5.1 Version?
No, I created all the orders from scratch once we moved to 5.1.

I tried deleting the markets in question and I'm still getting the error when saving - so as you say it is most likely not related
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:13:25 PM

I tried deleting the markets in question and I'm still getting the error when saving - so as you say it is most likely not related

can you send me a screenshot of the error message? The error message you obtain when you perform FILE -> SAVE (and you choose the file name)
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:50:06 PM

can you send me a screenshot of the error message? The error message you obtain when you perform FILE -> SAVE (and you choose the file name)
Sure here is the message: -
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:01:48 PM

Sure here is the message: -

Ok, it seems one attribute of (probably) an order is  missing.
How many markets/orders have you open?
did you notice something strange in the Ping Pong Trades Panel? (Where all your order/trades are listed?) Maybe a STATUS value without any value or null value?
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:04:46 PM

Can you do me a favour?
Can you please try first to save only parameters. Then add buy/sell pool then trades, then order to restore then orders.
I would like to know WHEN you get the error.  Smiley
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:31:10 PM

Can you do me a favour?
Can you please try first to save only parameters. Then add buy/sell pool then trades, then order to restore then orders.
I would like to know WHEN you get the error.  Smiley
Hi, I tried all permutations and it only happens when I 'Save Orders' - everything else works fine

If I check anything with Orders the exception is still thrown

[edit: as mentioned earlier auto backup also fails]
Sampey (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:35:20 PM

Can you do me a favour?
Hi, I tried all permutations and it only happens when I 'Save Orders' - everything else works fine

ok, very good, very helpful.
Now, about orders, are you able to find some anomaly? I don't know how many markets/orders do you have.....
starmman
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:49:14 PM

Can you do me a favour?

Now, about orders, are you able to find some anomaly? I don't know how many markets/orders do you have.....
There are only about 12 markets running now from about 30 with about 1-5 orders on each market, I've been gradually closing them trying to solve the issue.

The only oddities in the orders that I can see is 'Total transaction amount less than minimal total'

Something else I just spotted was that there were 3 markets not in Zobmie statue but the orders had been lost, but the orders still exist on the exchange - but not in CAT that's a bit strange
I tried closing those markets and re saving but there is still an issue

I could try closing everything down and setting up again and seeing if it happens again - if its stemmed from a transient API fault - could be tricky to diagnose

starmman
Legendary

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 07:51:31 PM

Can you do me a favour?

I just found some ping orders with Status: 'Death to Remove', and others with status 'Empty', not sure what they mean - could that be a lead?

Empty were set at Original Qty: 2.65, Current Qty: 0.00
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 ... 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: