Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:11:39 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:01:25 AM

I like the idea about 100x leverage. But why we won't not have more leverage? Almost i see at forex exchange is 500x.
I think it is more than enough compared to other sites of trading platform especially a cryptocurrency trading platform. Forex exchange has a higher leverage because they need it.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:16:43 AM

The issue with PrimeXBT blog has been fixed, as we promised. Enjoy reading: https://medium.com/primexbt

Since you were planing to launch your platform by end of December according to some replies in previous pages, it means that you platform is almost ready, why not share some pictures of exchange on those article, also if you publish an article about Aggregation Feature with some details should be great, I would like to know if you had deal with exchanges or you'll just use some sort of ways on your own side to aggregate it.

Yeah, heck they should probably start doing some alpha testing for say a limited number of people so they can see how the exchange is faring
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:46:15 AM

The issue with PrimeXBT blog has been fixed, as we promised. Enjoy reading: https://medium.com/primexbt

Since you were planing to launch your platform by end of December according to some replies in previous pages, it means that you platform is almost ready, why not share some pictures of exchange on those article, also if you publish an article about Aggregation Feature with some details should be great, I would like to know if you had deal with exchanges or you'll just use some sort of ways on your own side to aggregate it.

We plan to publish a sneak peek of the PrimeXBT platform before the launch. So stay tuned.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:18:39 PM

I think this kind of a trading platform is the best trading platform compared to the Binance and Bittrex. They had 100x leverages and 0% fees for it though it gonna make the platform get audience asap.
I agree, because now there are some minor problems in trading on Binance, so I think that Prime platform will be able to show that it is the best among other similar exchangers.
Same here with me. I agree with that, that the PrimeXBT had a greater potential compared to those other crypto trading platforms in our community. But hopefully they will keep on proving and sharing that to us and to the whole crypto currency community where, further innovations and developments is necessary.
I think we should take a closer look at the PrimeXBT project. Because they have a great advantage compared to other projects and platforms, for example, margin trading in Bitfinex is limited to 3x, and PrimeXBT offers up to 100x. Binance has no margin. Here analyze.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:33:14 PM

I think this kind of a trading platform is the best trading platform compared to the Binance and Bittrex. They had 100x leverages and 0% fees for it though it gonna make the platform get audience asap.
I agree, because now there are some minor problems in trading on Binance, so I think that Prime platform will be able to show that it is the best among other similar exchangers.
Same here with me. I agree with that, that the PrimeXBT had a greater potential compared to those other crypto trading platforms in our community. But hopefully they will keep on proving and sharing that to us and to the whole crypto currency community where, further innovations and developments is necessary.
I think we should take a closer look at the PrimeXBT project. Because they have a great advantage compared to other projects and platforms, for example, margin trading in Bitfinex is limited to 3x, and PrimeXBT offers up to 100x. Binance has no margin. Here analyze.

So, this is definitely their major factor when it comes to being competitive with those current exchanges. Also, the platform seems to be an eye- catching to those dev that wanted to experience different kind of trading platform.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:58:29 PM

of course we should. We need to asses the project well, for a better and updated feedbacks. For me comparing eah project is quite informal, we need to respect each project concept and ideas. Each project has individual chararistics to performed accordingto ytheir respective tasks.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:04:25 PM

So, this is definitely their major factor when it comes to being competitive with those current exchanges. Also, the platform seems to be an eye- catching to those dev that wanted to experience different kind of trading platform.
A competitive project needs alots of assistance and check list to check if the   public are responding the project. The platform seems very excellent. Poolish everything and its good to go.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:41:51 PM

I hope PrimeXBT will be the most and valuable trading platform and can compete with Binance, Bittrex, and Bitfinex then goes to the number 1!
Most of us are hoping that,but we must not totally overlook the other outcomes.

But why will Prime XBT try to compete with Binance and Bittrex? Neither of those is a leverage platform? Those are regular exchanges to trade crypto lmao

All crypto exchanges compete against each other, Margin trading and others features are just extra features to target more customers. Bitfinex, Bitmex, Poloniex, Kraken, Huobi, OKEx and GDAX are offering margin trading as well and they consider to be competitor to Binance. At end of the day, you can do normal trading on those exchanges as well. That's why PrimexBT for example it's using 100x leverage as a key word in its marketing strategy, it's about adding more features to make the exchange better than what in market, in order compete with others crypto exchanges, because if you offer just what others offer before you, it would be hard for you to get customers that are already using other platforms.  

So, this could be somehow an interesting kind of concept because I'm a bit curious about what you point out about this 100x leverage. What is basically traders wanting to be is to get good amount of benefits and I am hoping this could provide better than the existing exchanges.

Basically, most exchanges that I mentioned above offer margin trading with small leverage, so what special about 100x leverage is, every $1 you invest is worth $100, that means with your $1000 margin you can open a $100,000 deal, sounds crazy, but it's also so risky.

That's right using 100x is risky if you don't have sufficient trading experience, but no one stops you from using let's say 10x or 5x margin. 100x is just a maximum margin that Prime XBT offers.
Yes,I totally agree as the investor has the control over the margin, based off their strategy and experience.

"Strategy and Experience" lmfao, most of the people playing around with margins usually have no strategy and just lose money without understanding shit

Prime XBT doesn't encourage people to trade without a strategy (even if not using margin), it's like driving a car without having a driving license.
Most forex traders use margin in their trades, that doesn't make them gamblers. Using margin is a way to increase profits and freeze less capital in cryptocurrency and during some market states, it's the only way to make profits. Subscribe to Prime XBT blog and learn how to avoid the typical newbie mistakes.
Thanks for further explaining my point,I believe that prime exchange is based to be a stable exchange instead of just gambling sites.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:49:45 PM

A competitive project needs alots of assistance and check list to check if the   public are responding the project. The platform seems very excellent. Poolish everything and its good to go.
I did hear about primrxbt platform various crypto friends with the incredible services and plans comparing to other platforms, soon there will be a leading change with Primexbt.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:57:28 PM

Prime XBT doesn't encourage people to trade without a strategy (even if not using margin), it's like driving a car without having a driving license.
Most forex traders use margin in their trades, that doesn't make them gamblers. Using margin is a way to increase profits and freeze less capital in cryptocurrency and during some market states, it's the only way to make profits. Subscribe to Prime XBT blog and learn how to avoid the typical newbie mistakes.

Agree with first phrase, Traders are responsible for making any type of orders and exchange is only responsible about processing their orders successfully in real time. But comparing Forex to cryptocurrency at current time is not accurate, because in Forex we don't have the same high volatile that we are experiencing now in this space, crypto prices are ridiculously volatile and trading with leverage like 100x is close than ever to consider some sort of gambling, however, the profit that can be made with big leverage is very attractive to point that makes some traders take that very high risk and exchange should offer all sort of features that traders need it, no matter how risky is.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:01:17 PM

I like the idea about 100x leverage. But why we won't not have more leverage? Almost i see at forex exchange is 500x.
Those site who are give 500x leverage, they have so many condition to take part in it.but in case of PrimeXBT with so much offer for the traders it will be enough compare to those trading site
Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:33:10 PM

Those site who are give 500x leverage, they have so many condition to take part in it.but in case of PrimeXBT with so much offer for the traders it will be enough compare to those trading site

Forex is much less volatile than crypto, so some brokers offer 500x leverage. Based on our experience, 100x leverage is enough to meet the needs of the crypto traders (it's actually more than enough).
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:46:34 PM

I hope PrimeXBT will be the most and valuable trading platform and can compete with Binance, Bittrex, and Bitfinex then goes to the number 1!
Most of us are hoping that,but we must not totally overlook the other outcomes.

But why will Prime XBT try to compete with Binance and Bittrex? Neither of those is a leverage platform? Those are regular exchanges to trade crypto lmao

All crypto exchanges compete against each other, Margin trading and others features are just extra features to target more customers. Bitfinex, Bitmex, Poloniex, Kraken, Huobi, OKEx and GDAX are offering margin trading as well and they consider to be competitor to Binance. At end of the day, you can do normal trading on those exchanges as well. That's why PrimexBT for example it's using 100x leverage as a key word in its marketing strategy, it's about adding more features to make the exchange better than what in market, in order compete with others crypto exchanges, because if you offer just what others offer before you, it would be hard for you to get customers that are already using other platforms.  

So, this could be somehow an interesting kind of concept because I'm a bit curious about what you point out about this 100x leverage. What is basically traders wanting to be is to get good amount of benefits and I am hoping this could provide better than the existing exchanges.

Basically, most exchanges that I mentioned above offer margin trading with small leverage, so what special about 100x leverage is, every $1 you invest is worth $100, that means with your $1000 margin you can open a $100,000 deal, sounds crazy, but it's also so risky.

That's right using 100x is risky if you don't have sufficient trading experience, but no one stops you from using let's say 10x or 5x margin. 100x is just a maximum margin that Prime XBT offers.
Yes,I totally agree as the investor has the control over the margin, based off their strategy and experience.

"Strategy and Experience" lmfao, most of the people playing around with margins usually have no strategy and just lose money without understanding shit

Thanks for further explaining my point,I believe that prime exchange is based to be a stable exchange instead of just gambling sites.
It just can't be avoided that there are still dumb people who use an app that has a supports for users but still do reckless decisions. in the end, it is still our choice.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:35:36 PM

Forex is much less volatile than crypto, so some brokers offer 500x leverage. Based on our experience, 100x leverage is enough to meet the needs of the crypto traders (it's actually more than enough).
all this can only be learned from experience. Those people who used Forex and other similar platforms will be able to appreciate all the advantages of PrimeXBT platform.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:10:27 PM

Exactly. The idea of PrimeXBT project of having 100× leverage and zero fees is still enough reason to be liked by crypto traders I think. This is something quitely unique since some exchanges have no features like this. For sure there will be a lot of crypto traders will be here if this could be successfully implemented.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:17:33 PM

Well you should not compare forex and cryptocurrency, these are absolutely different things therefore also the systems of trading differ from each other radically.

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:50:13 PM

Exactly. The idea of PrimeXBT project of having 100× leverage and zero fees is still enough reason to be liked by crypto traders I think. This is something quitely unique since some exchanges have no features like this. For sure there will be a lot of crypto traders will be here if this could be successfully implemented.

I agree, this is like their weapon of competitiveness because as we all know, they have to compete with this bigger exchanges and it really re we requires a feature which it could catch the attention of thousands of traders circulating in the community.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:41:20 PM

I agree, this is like their weapon of competitiveness because as we all know, they have to compete with this bigger exchanges and it really re we requires a feature which it could catch the attention of thousands of traders circulating in the community.

It is good to hear that the team finding ways just to make it on top. Having this kind of strategy will surely lead them to success and can go along to others. We all know that competiveness is  there. Hoping that the team will conrinue to think for an idea just to make it successful. Looking forward for more updates from the team and developer.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 11:59:34 PM

100X is actually a super great opportunity at the current market am sure traders alike will welcome the idea greatly I am hoping we get beta soon to have a glimpse of the opportunity soon

NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:06:00 AM

I think it is more than enough compared to other sites of trading platform especially a cryptocurrency trading platform. Forex exchange has a higher leverage because they need it.
Normally, i think more leverage will help people have more chance for gain more profit. And of course, the risky of high leverage happen if you have small amount for trading only.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: