Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:07:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔥[100X LEVERAGE TRADING]🔥 PrimeXBT- Maximize your Bitcoin profits!🔥🔥🔥  (Read 56451 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:40:49 PM

Does the project give another updates? Well, as far as I have known about the project, it is a lots of vetter qualities and capabilities as a crypto trading platform compared to the other crypto exchanges like to Binance. Something like it has a higher leverage which will be really good to all of the traders most especially to he beginners.
No updates have been received so far, but as far as I know, this platform really has more advantages than other exchanges. You can even compare yourself.
Latency for the transaction speed actually matters me to opt the right exchange. Until the transaction is successfully completed it actually triggers me a question mark mostly during lately done so the rapid flow with quick approvals sets the real comfort.

Definitely right, speed is a very big factor especially in transaction because traders don't want to be waiting. This platform definitely has the best transaction rate and according to their features, we can literally see some bigger hope about it.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:06:27 AM

Does the project give another updates? Well, as far as I have known about the project, it is a lots of vetter qualities and capabilities as a crypto trading platform compared to the other crypto exchanges like to Binance. Something like it has a higher leverage which will be really good to all of the traders most especially to he beginners.
No updates have been received so far, but as far as I know, this platform really has more advantages than other exchanges. You can even compare yourself.
Latency for the transaction speed actually matters me to opt the right exchange. Until the transaction is successfully completed it actually triggers me a question mark mostly during lately done so the rapid flow with quick approvals sets the real comfort.

Definitely right, speed is a very big factor especially in transaction because traders don't want to be waiting. This platform definitely has the best transaction rate and according to their features, we can literally see some bigger hope about it.

They will still be limited by the transaction times of BTC and that's not about to drop anytime in the future unless they are willing to let people gamble with unconfirmed deposits
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:41:59 AM

That is right buddy. I definitely agree with you with what you have said. The time of processing of a certain project on a certain transactions is a great factors that truly affects and contributes to its goodness. Well, not just traders don't want to wait but also I guess all people don't want long time waiting. So having by this fast characteristics of the PrimeXBT makes its one advantage over other trading platform.
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:20:35 AM

What is your daily volume right now? Or project is not launched yet?

It's has not been launched yet, according to some old replie, theywere planing to launch at the end of December, but there is no official date yet. For the volume, they are going to aggregate liquidity from 12 top cryptocurrency exchanges orders on their exchange, therefore the daily volume would decent even the platform is still new, however, I'm not sure if this feature would available with first week or it's feature that will added later after some period of time.

Well, they have to think about it so that they can get the attention of the traders. They are offering those features so it must be used. On the side, the platform could probably holds such a bigger volume if they are planning to compete with other big exchanges.
It would take some time before they can become a trading platform contender. What is important this time is for them to get the trust of their new and current traders to be loyal to them.

Well, the traders will surely remain their loyalty and trust if this project could also prove to the community that this PRIMEXBt can also be trusted too. Giving enough time for the launch will be expected to have good result.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:32:03 AM

Day to day they have been known as a crypto trading platform which has so many interesting features such as their high leverages and the zero fees in 1 month.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:09:12 AM

Day to day they have been known as a crypto trading platform which has so many interesting features such as their high leverages and the zero fees in 1 month.
But not just interesting features alone. Because the whole project is really have a lots of capabilities that advances from the other trading platforms and make it superior to the other because of PrimeXBT high leverages.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:41:57 AM

All traders now even newbies has the chance to earn and leverage on the PrimeXBT platforms because of the good promotion they come up with.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:01:29 AM

They have a good bounty campaign the team is paying 5 ETH price pool per week and I computed it 6$ each for facebook and twitter, Pretty profitable that 12$ a week for just retweeting and sharing their post.

Vingolle (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 10:00:10 AM

They have a good bounty campaign the team is paying 5 ETH price pool per week and I computed it 6$ each for facebook and twitter, Pretty profitable that 12$ a week for just retweeting and sharing their post.

Some people don't get it. They prefer to participate in "1 bazillion useless tokens campaign" and get nothing at the end  Grin
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 11:02:03 AM

What is your daily volume right now? Or project is not launched yet?

It's has not been launched yet, according to some old replie, theywere planing to launch at the end of December, but there is no official date yet. For the volume, they are going to aggregate liquidity from 12 top cryptocurrency exchanges orders on their exchange, therefore the daily volume would decent even the platform is still new, however, I'm not sure if this feature would available with first week or it's feature that will added later after some period of time.

Well, they have to think about it so that they can get the attention of the traders. They are offering those features so it must be used. On the side, the platform could probably holds such a bigger volume if they are planning to compete with other big exchanges.
It would take some time before they can become a trading platform contender. What is important this time is for them to get the trust of their new and current traders to be loyal to them.

Yes it is not that easy to become a trading platform contender. They will undergo many steps before they will achieve it. For now the best thing they need to do is get the trust of people and keep on finding ways to make it more develop and useful.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 11:09:34 AM

are you sure this crypto trading platform is 0% fees? Or there will also be hidden charges depends on the functions that a trader is going to use like the leverage trading?
connecoin

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:43:33 PM

are you sure this crypto trading platform is 0% fees? Or there will also be hidden charges depends on the functions that a trader is going to use like the leverage trading?
Actually mate, it is clearly stated that onced you sign up in the platform, you will be able to have zero fees for one month of trading. And if you can refer more people, you will get another one month. It is not a lifetime offer by the team of PrimeXBT.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:43:35 PM

Actually the exchanges there is a huge number at the moment and that this took the leading positions for it is necessary fairly will work.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:06:19 PM

Actually mate, it is clearly stated that onced you sign up in the platform, you will be able to have zero fees for one month of trading. And if you can refer more people, you will get another one month. It is not a lifetime offer by the team of PrimeXBT.
It is just a promotional offer, this is sort of marketing strategy. Might be limited and futher explanation and announcements will be posted either here or in the project site. Hopefully you can back read the full platform information for your own personal data.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:19:37 PM

I even have issue before due to very delay transactions because of no confirmation and there is time limit for the transaction. That is why fast transactions are indeed important for value changes and every second matters.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:22:57 PM

I even have issue before due to very delay transactions because of no confirmation and there is time limit for the transaction. That is why fast transactions are indeed important for value changes and every second matters.
I think your are not the only one who ask for that. Sone are requesting it because they are cery impatient in long and slow transactions that i why they are ask to have sort of rearranging of the transactions speed for the meet the expectations of many and for satisfaction and fast transaction.
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 05:28:09 PM

I think your are not the only one who ask for that. Sone are requesting it because they are cery impatient in long and slow transactions that i why they are ask to have sort of rearranging of the transactions speed for the meet the expectations of many and for satisfaction and fast transaction.
I really think fast transaction speed is very important for the platform. I just hate waiting long and I get nervous if my transactions last a long time.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:48:43 PM

This is really amazing project beacuse i thinking this is the first project in which we can do trading with 100× leavrage. If you are trader then you can assume that how much profitable it for us.i am eagerly waiting for registration on your exchange.
The main thing i liked about is that they are much confident about their offer & they are assuring us that they can be the best project for the traders
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:49:19 PM

This is really amazing project beacuse i thinking this is the first project in which we can do trading with 100× leavrage. If you are trader then you can assume that how much profitable it for us.i am eagerly waiting for registration on your exchange.
The main thing i liked about is that they are much confident about their offer & they are assuring us that they can be the best project for the traders
So there is no reason not to believe it. I for example do not see the reasons why the need to do this is doubtful or not to believe. I like everything for now.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:50:35 PM

Definitely, as they are finding ways to make traders be interested in their platform as they offered such a good ROI. Also, they probably continue to seek better solutions to solve some potential problems that may affect the project in the coming weeks/months.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: