Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 06:50:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 [1025] 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 ... 1456 »
  Print  
Author Topic: T20 and T20I cricket prediction and discussion  (Read 188120 times)
NicNacCoin

Activity: 1288
Merit: 451

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 30, 2023, 07:31:14 AM

What a thrilling final match!!

No one expected CSK to win the 5th IPL trophy. The last two overs, I mean the last two balls were so intense. Sir Jadeja again proved why he is such an important player for the Indian team.

When the rain started I had a feeling that GT will easily win the finals. I never ever imagined that Jadeja will snatch that win from the hands of Hardik Pandya.

Sai Sudarshan another a 21 year old batter was the reason GT got those 214 runs. The highest ever target in IPL final history. Sad that his team was not able to capatalize his power hitting and agressive batting.
Looking at 214 runs in the first innings of tomorrow's final match of IPL, one would assume that Gujarat Titans will undoubtedly win, but then if the rain comes and reduces the runs by DLS system and if they give a target of 171 runs in 15 overs, then it can be more safely assumed that Gujarat Titans will win. But Ravindra Jadeja, who batted in the last over, turned the entire match against that thinking, with ten runs in the last two balls, he showed that the old men are as pure as gold.
Sudarshan's innings for tomorrow's match will undoubtedly go down in the record books but luck was not in his favour. Undoubtedly he should have been selected man of the match for tomorrow's match.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Litzki1990

Activity: 1190
Merit: 296

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2023, 10:20:52 AM

Finally, Mahendra Singh Dhoni has opened up about his retirement. Mahendra Singh Dhoni had this to say,
"It's very difficult for me to work for another nine months and play another season. It depends on the body. I have another 6-7 months to think about retirement. If I can play it will be a gift from my side."
But giving this gift is not easy.” That is, if he can maintain his fitness, he will definitely captain CSK again in the next IPL. And he said another thing he has another seven to eight months to think about. That is, according to his statement, we can guess to some extent that he might play the next IPL.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
May 30, 2023, 10:47:22 AM

No one expected CSK to win the 5th IPL trophy. The last two overs, I mean the last two balls were so intense. Sir Jadeja again proved why he is such an important player for the Indian team.

When the rain started I had a feeling that GT will easily win the finals. I never ever imagined that Jadeja will snatch that win from the hands of Hardik Pandya.

Sai Sudarshan another a 21 year old batter was the reason GT got those 214 runs. The highest ever target in IPL final history. Sad that his team was not able to capatalize his power hitting and agressive batting.
Looking at 214 runs in the first innings of tomorrow's final match of IPL, one would assume that Gujarat Titans will undoubtedly win, but then if the rain comes and reduces the runs by DLS system and if they give a target of 171 runs in 15 overs, then it can be more safely assumed that Gujarat Titans will win. But Ravindra Jadeja, who batted in the last over, turned the entire match against that thinking, with ten runs in the last two balls, he showed that the old men are as pure as gold.
Sudarshan's innings for tomorrow's match will undoubtedly go down in the record books but luck was not in his favour. Undoubtedly he should have been selected man of the match for tomorrow's match.

@NicNacCoin when the first day got washed away I was disheartened because I knew that if rains played spoiled sport then GT would win it due to them occupying the top spot but when the match resumed on the reserve day I felt it was over for CSK as chasing 214 would be very difficult.

However MSD had other plans and he made sure that his player’s executed them very well and there was a rumour that Jadeja will leave CSK and if they yet allow him to leave after yesterday’s performance then their fan's won’t forgive the owner’s.
JSRAW
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1536

View Profile
May 30, 2023, 01:53:31 PM

Actually, CSK become the favorite when they reduced the overs otherwise things could have gone differently.

I also felt that Hardik mistakenly took an unnecessary break after the first 4 balls. Mohit was on song and was accurately banging a yorker after yorker but Pandaya went into discussion mode after that and broke Mohit's concentration. It's a very small thing and helps teams sometimes but it surely backfired last night.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
elevates

Activity: 728
Merit: 390

View Profile
May 30, 2023, 01:57:27 PM

CSK has won again for the fifth time and apart from MI and GT, I do not think any other franchise can challenge them. CSK has been the most valuable IPL franchise to date in IPL. A strong captain will always be able to form a strong team and that is what MSD did this year.

Jadeja what an allrounder asset he is for India. The last over and the last two balls in a pressure match prove his ability to win matches for India too. This is not the first time for him. He has been doing this from the day he became part of Indian cricket.

The friendship between MSD and Jadeja has always been in the news. This is what Jadeja changed on his Instagram after the win.

JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
May 30, 2023, 04:06:38 PM

The friendship between MSD and Jadeja has always been in the news. This is what Jadeja changed on his Instagram after the win.

True, before that Thala was in Nidra Awastha with deep breaths and possibly praying (last 2 balls) for a full minute and then this wholesome moment.

Watched every bit of post match drama, it was late af but worth it because of these precious moments. Credits to a broadcaster for capturing every moment.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Rabata

Activity: 742
Merit: 170

View Profile
May 30, 2023, 05:26:24 PM

We always enjoy the performance of young star of IPL but there is no way to denying the importance of the experience player like Ravindra Jadeja. Need 10 runs for victory from 2 balls. How many players are there who will be able to keep their emotions and thirst for the ball in the final match at that moment? Generally it is hard work. I assumed that Gujarat Titans will win. But the prediction did not come true. CSK once again get the victory but the game was really enjoyable. That's why IPL is the best for most people around the world.

justdimin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 30, 2023, 06:06:35 PM

Actually, CSK become the favorite when they reduced the overs otherwise things could have gone differently.

I also felt that Hardik mistakenly took an unnecessary break after the first 4 balls. Mohit was on song and was accurately banging a yorker after yorker but Pandaya went into discussion mode after that and broke Mohit's concentration. It's a very small thing and helps teams sometimes but it surely backfired last night.
No doubt this break was surely had his impact on this match even I am feeling Hardick Pandya done good captaincy in these two events with back to back finals are never been easy, but he still needs to learn while things like these going on he needs to give opportunity to bowler just go ahead with his plane because this can work better for him instead of giving him instructions again and again which can create mess-up as we have in last two balls which change the match momentum and allow Jadeja to have winning runs.

As Mohit was bowling I was sure he can do good for the GT, and they can defend their title easily but sadly two balls having changed the all final situation and CSK gone as winner of this title for the fifth time in 18 years which is surely good.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Unknown Op

Activity: 546
Merit: 356

Pakistan Local Board Request

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2023, 06:26:06 PM

We always enjoy the performance of young star of IPL but there is no way to denying the importance of the experience player like Ravindra Jadeja. Need 10 runs for victory from 2 balls. How many players are there who will be able to keep their emotions and thirst for the ball in the final match at that moment? Generally it is hard work. I assumed that Gujarat Titans will win. But the prediction did not come true. CSK once again get the victory but the game was really enjoyable. That's why IPL is the best for most people around the world.
Only a select few players can remain calm and focused under pressure during the tight match conclusion when winning requires 10 runs from 2 balls. Despite the skill of emerging stars seasoned athletes like Ravindra Jadeja have the essential ability to control their emotions. They have developed their skills over years of playing at the top level and they have learned the value of having a clear head. Even though the Gujarat Titans were expected to win the Chennai Super Kings came out on top. Nevertheless the excitement and fun of the IPL transcend the result enthralling millions of people around the world.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Maidak
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1058

The OGz Club

View Profile
May 30, 2023, 07:32:59 PM

It was certainly a great finish by CSK. When they needed 10 runs from two balls, I really did not think they would be able to win. But I have to say it was bad bowling in the end. The bowler was basically giving away half volleyballs. The second last ball was absolutely a pure half-volley and that went for a 6. He had to do better at that moment. But anyway I am actually happy that the match was played in the end. I was actually starting to think about what would happen if the match was not played at all. In the end, I am happy for MS Dhoni. He is going out with a Trophy in his hand.

.The OGz Club.▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
████████████▀███▀████████████
██████████████▀█▀██████████████
████████████▄▄▄▄████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████████▀
......The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project......
Website   ◢ Reddit   ◢ Telegram   ◢ Twitter   ◢ TikTok   ◢ Facebook

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
May 30, 2023, 07:43:29 PM

If not for the rain, perhaps Gujarat would have won the trophy. Chennai had already lost 5 wickets and if they had lost one more then it was down to the tail. The shortening of target helped them to chase it down and it relieved some of the pressure. Well, they had Moeen Ali at no.8, but he has been in terrible form this year. And at no.9 to no.11, they had three genuine tailenders - Deepak Chahar, Tushar Deshpande and Maheesh Theekshana. How difficult was it to break the 6th wicket partnership between Shivam Dube and Ravindra Jadeja?

That's the question from everyone. We don't know what exactly could've happened. Maybe there is chances of winning the match, but thats bit of tricky thing. The captaincy is the key factor behind yesterday's win. We were able to see every player of CSK make some runs at the right time. Moeen Ali was in good form, but he hadn't got much of opportunities to play in this season of ipl. All of the sudden into the pitch and to score big could've landed him in trouble. Another important thing is the failure of Rashid Khan to take wickets. CSK batsmen were very cautious playing against every bowler. Against Noor Ahmed alone they suffered and at some point it gave a turn to Gujarat Titans.

wd1

Activity: 99
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 30, 2023, 08:09:44 PM

What a finish we had to last night's match. Ravi Jadeja immortalized his name for the CSK franchise. One of the greatest finals in one of the greatest IPLs ever.
n0ne

Activity: 2562
Merit: 548

8ombard - Pick, Play, Prosper!

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2023, 11:32:23 PM

More T20 franchise based leagues were happening around. Some even try to make comparison with the IPL. The money spent on IPL is huge, so is the revenue. Beyond all for some reason every season the popularity of IPL is increasing. This is happening out of the tough challenges that are being broken by players. The last night's two balls will be spoken till the next IPL. CSK lifting the trophy from its 9th position in the previous season of IPL to the title winners. Almost two months of cricket celebration have come to an end.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 02:24:12 AM

I don't know... I thought that it was Mohit who went to Hardik first. Anyway social media is going crazy with Rivaba Jadeja right now. She was wearing traditional Indian attire during the match and after Ravindra Jadeja hit the winning runs she and her daughter went to the ground to embrace him. When the family members of all the other CSK/GT players were in western outfits, Rivaba was standing out as the odd one. Anyway, it was odd to have a Tamilian Sai Sudarshan top-scoring for GT and then a Gujarati scoring the winning runs for CSK.

https://twitter.com/superking1816/status/1663532593256738816

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
JSRAW
Legendary

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 05:20:12 AM
Merited by Sithara007 (2)

I don't know... I thought that it was Mohit who went to Hardik first. Anyway social media is going crazy with Rivaba Jadeja right now. She was wearing traditional Indian attire during the match and after Ravindra Jadeja hit the winning runs she and her daughter went to the ground to embrace him. When the family members of all the other CSK/GT players were in western outfits, Rivaba was standing out as the odd one. Anyway, it was odd to have a Tamilian Sai Sudarshan top-scoring for GT and then a Gujarati scoring the winning runs for CSK.

https://twitter.com/superking1816/status/1663532593256738816

Bowler going to skipper happens only when he/she wants some fielding changes but they didn't change anything with the field setting so i think it was the other way around.

She's comfortable in every outfit and we shouldn't forget she's a politician and member of the Gujarat Legislative Assembly as well. Haha Gujjus embracing Tamilan kid and Tamilians going gaga over Gujju Rajput, that's the beauty of IPL and sports.

OFFICIAL
PARTNERS
2022/23
    █ ▄█       ▄▀ ▄▀▀
  █▐▌▌▌▌      ▄▀ █▀▄▀
  ▀█▄▀▌▀▄    ▌█▄███▀
  ▀█▀█▄▀ ▀▄▄▐██▀▄█
    ▀▄███▄▄▀▄▀▌▐▀
  ▄  ▄▀▀█▄▄▀▄▀▄█
   ▀▀████▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▄
 ▄
  ▀▀▀▄▀▀▄█▄█▀ █▀    ▄
▐█▌
       █▄█▄       ▐█▌
▐█▌██▄ ▄▄
▄██▄▄▄ ▄██▐█▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄ ███▀██▀███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▌
 ▀▄█▄
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀ ▄█▄▀
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
    ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄    ▄     █
   ▄███████▄ ▀██▄   █
█  ▄███▄ ▄▄█▄▄███▄  █
  ▄▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▄▄█▀▄▄▄▄  █
  ▄████ █ ▀ █ ████▄  █
  ▀████ ▄▄▄▄▀  █
█   ▄▀▀▄█▄█▄█▄█▄█▀ ▀  █
█  ▀ ▀▀▄██ ██▄▀▀ ▀  █
▀▄ █▀▀▀ █▄█ ▀▀▀█ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀ ▄▀
▀▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▀
▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀
CRYSTAL PALACE FC
BURNLEY FC
HUDDERSFIELD TOWN   
.PLAY NOW.
Haunebu

Activity: 3038
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 05:24:45 AM

Looks like MSD will get admitted to the hospital sometime soon to treat his knee injury which seemed to worsen throughout the course of this season. Missed seeing him run like the flash between the wickets this season.

He will most probably return next season only if his injuries get substantially better which I hope will be the case since cricket won't be the same anymore without him.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
pakhitheboss

Activity: 2100
Merit: 772

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2023, 05:46:38 AM

She's comfortable in every outfit and we shouldn't forget she's a politician and member of the Gujarat Legislative Assembly as well. Haha Gujjus embracing Tamilan kid and Tamilians going gaga over Gujju Rajput, that's the beauty of IPL and sports.

It's her choice! Feminist are going ga ga after she and Sir Jadeja 's touched his feet. Before the controversy of saree started. People are so much free on social media that they forget and start questioning Indian tradition. Another reason for her wearing saree as you said is correct she is a politician too.

Post match coverage was the best thing to be aired by the broadcaster. Did you see MSD denying autograph to Deepak on his jersey for dropping the catch? That was hilarious!

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1344

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 05:58:59 AM

It's her choice! Feminist are going ga ga after she and Sir Jadeja 's touched his feet. Before the controversy of saree started. People are so much free on social media that they forget and start questioning Indian tradition. Another reason for her wearing saree as you said is correct she is a politician too.

Post match coverage was the best thing to be aired by the broadcaster. Did you see MSD denying autograph to Deepak on his jersey for dropping the catch? That was hilarious!

LOL.. it was funny to see the complete meltdown from the feminists. I think Rivaba intentionally did that to provoke the feminist lobby. Anyway, the IPL came to an end and now we need to wait another 9 months for the next edition. This time, it went on without any major issue. Both the broadcasters (Star Sports and JioTV) were happy, with JioTV clocking a record 2.3 crore viewers for the final match (would have been much greater if the match was not delayed as a result of rain interruption). The numbers do justice to the huge amount these two players splashed in purchasing the media rights.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
pakhitheboss

Activity: 2100
Merit: 772

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2023, 06:34:30 AM

LOL.. it was funny to see the complete meltdown from the feminists. I think Rivaba intentionally did that to provoke the feminist lobby. Anyway, the IPL came to an end and now we need to wait another 9 months for the next edition. This time, it went on without any major issue. Both the broadcasters (Star Sports and JioTV) were happy, with JioTV clocking a record 2.3 crore viewers for the final match (would have been much greater if the match was not delayed as a result of rain interruption). The numbers do justice to the huge amount these two players splashed in purchasing the media rights.

As a right wing politician it is you job to irk the left wing politician and those following their ideology. I do not think that might be the case here as Sir Jadeja being a gujrati thakur might have these traditions in his family.

Yeah those numbers would actually give a good idea to IPL competitor's how much views were generated by an internet based platform. I wish TV broadcasters also do the same thing to make Indians understand that the craze of IPL has not faded away.

████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Popkon6

Activity: 574
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 31, 2023, 07:05:37 AM

More T20 franchise based leagues were happening around. Some even try to make comparison with the IPL. The money spent on IPL is huge, so is the revenue. Beyond all for some reason every season the popularity of IPL is increasing. This is happening out of the tough challenges that are being broken by players. The last night's two balls will be spoken till the next IPL. CSK lifting the trophy from its 9th position in the previous season of IPL to the title winners. Almost two months of cricket celebration have come to an end.

The outstanding performance in this season's IPL has come to the fore. Because not much of a loss was incurred when the cost was calculated. I like the best jadeja this amazing performance has mesmerized the IPL audience all over the world. Because I think old veteran players should always perform like that because their demand is never predictable. And Gujarat lost the biggest asset in this IPL season as they could not save the last chance to win the trophy in IPL.

███████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀
█████████▀▀▀▀▀█▀█▀▀▀▀▀█████████
███▄▀▀▀   ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀▄███
███████▀▀▀████▌ ▐████▀▀▀███████
█████▀███▀█▀██▌ ▐██▀█▀███▀█████
███████▀▄▀▄███▌ ▐███▄▀▄▀███████
█████▄██▄██▄██   ██▄██▄██▄█████
███████▄▄▄████   ████▄▄▄███████
██████████▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀██████████
██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
███████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TRUST DICE
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
#1 RATED CRYPTO
CASINO IN THE WORLD
██ ██ ██ ██ █Trustpilot
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄█████████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀█████▀▀████
█████████████████▀█████████▀███
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████▄███
█████████████████████████▄▄████
█████████████░░░███████████████
███████████░░░█████████████████
█████████░░████████████████████
█████░░░██████████████████████
███░░█████████████████████████
▀░░░█████████████████████████▀
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 ... 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 [1025] 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 ... 1456 »
  Print  

Jump to: