Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 10:24:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 611 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🥊 The UFC Info and Prediction Thread  (Read 85448 times)
ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 11:36:59 PM

As for Ngannou, and Stipe; I'm glad Francis' did it in the end, I do feel for Stipe as hes been a brilliant champion. I'm think there will be a third fight in the near future, and I'm not sure who takes it. Stipe does seem to really come back stronger each time, and it'll be an interesting fight.
I would like to see the rematch but the way in which the fight was dominated by Francis Ngannou i doubt the UFC will grand Stipe an immediate rematch and he is 38 years old and hopefully we will see the rematch this year or early next year after Francis Ngannou facing a couple of other contenders.

Unlike the Connor vs Poirier fight which I'll be honest not looking forward to it like the first or second.I just don't know where Conor is at right now, and I'm starting to think that nice guy conor doesn't help his cause. Poirer talked about how the war of words can throw a fighter off on The Joe Rogan podcast.
This is a money match up for Dustin Poirier as he is confident that he can defeat Conor McGregor yet again and so is the reason he was happy in taking this fight rather than becoming the champion. Now all they need is to hype up the match up and come out with excuses so that they can attract the fans again  Cheesy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheNineClub

Activity: 616
Merit: 161

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 07:44:15 AM

After Till is out from Till vs Vettory looks like a complete filler. Im skipping event.

To eaLiTy - isnt Jon Jones famous for his dirty fightings, and not tactics? His key against Ngannou is wrestling imho, as Ngannou is a pure striker and dont have wrestling backgroup.

In all honesty, when the UFC started implementing fight cards every other weekend a couple of years ago, most of the time it really does look watered down and filler. Can we find interesting fights on every card? Sure. But the thrill of the anticipation is, to me at least, lost due to it always being something to watch. But that's the price that has to be paid for, in my opinion, too big of a roster. The business model is more WWE than it is to other combat sports.

tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 03:49:01 PM

It’s weird that the UFC are making it a 5 round fight.  Doesn’t that make it more advantageous for Diaz since he has way better cardio and he’s known to somewhat be a slow starter.  They are def not giving Edwards any favors here.

And back to Jones, maybe the reason why Dana White doesn’t want to pay what Jones is asking for is cos of Jones last two matches.  They didn’t give a good look for Jones at all.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ene1980

View Profile
April 01, 2021, 08:39:33 PM

It’s weird that the UFC are making it a 5 round fight.  Doesn’t that make it more advantageous for Diaz since he has way better cardio and he’s known to somewhat be a slow starter.  They are def not giving Edwards any favors here.
The UFC is not giving Leon Edwards any easy approach and he was supposed to fight for the title and yet the UFC forced him to take up a fight against Khamzat Chimaev and that fight did not go through as planned because Khamzat Chimaev was down with covid and then the no contest fight and it was a five round fight and so we can assume that Leon Edwards was preparing for that but Nate Diaz might be smoking weed and having a great time when he got the call  Cheesy.

And back to Jones, maybe the reason why Dana White doesn’t want to pay what Jones is asking for is cos of Jones last two matches.  They didn’t give a good look for Jones at all.
The problem with the Jon Jones situation is that he wanted big money and he is the best talent in the world but he was never a huge pay per view draw and may be that is the reason Dana White is not willing to pay that much huge money for the fight.
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 06:59:41 AM

It appears Kevin Holland has become the official replacement. Does Marvin Vettori wrestle similar to Derek Brunson? I was with team Brunson, hwoever, Kevin Holland might win this fight if Vettori does not wrestle him hehe.

Kevin Holland’s offer to step up and face Marvin Vettori on short notice has been accepted.

First reported by Nolan King after it was revealed on the Team Vettori podcast, Kevin Holland’s management has confirmed that Holland vs. Vettori will headline the April 10 card on ABC. This gives both fighters slightly over one week’s notice to make the proper adjustments, including Holland who just competed two weeks ago.

Source https://www.mmanews.com/2021/04/kevin-holland-officially-replaces-darren-till-to-face-marvin-vettori-april-10/

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
TheNineClub

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 07:32:42 AM

It appears Kevin Holland has become the official replacement. Does Marvin Vettori wrestle similar to Derek Brunson? I was with team Brunson, hwoever, Kevin Holland might win this fight if Vettori does not wrestle him hehe.

Kevin Holland’s offer to step up and face Marvin Vettori on short notice has been accepted.

First reported by Nolan King after it was revealed on the Team Vettori podcast, Kevin Holland’s management has confirmed that Holland vs. Vettori will headline the April 10 card on ABC. This gives both fighters slightly over one week’s notice to make the proper adjustments, including Holland who just competed two weeks ago.

Source https://www.mmanews.com/2021/04/kevin-holland-officially-replaces-darren-till-to-face-marvin-vettori-april-10/

Well, I would consider Vettori to be more on the kickboxing side of the spectrum, that's why the Till fight had some excitement to it, but he does have some submission wins under his belt and he is a brown belt in BJJ so that count's for something, but then again Holland is a black belt so we can throw all of that out of the window XD But as for wrestling goes, you can be sure it does not compare to Brunson's as Brunson himself was an accomplished NCAA Division II wrestler Vettori, being primarily an all-around MMA guy and Italy not being known for its wrestling, will not have the same chops.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2021, 08:28:27 AM

Well, I would consider Vettori to be more on the kickboxing side of the spectrum, that's why the Till fight had some excitement to it, but he does have some submission wins under his belt and he is a brown belt in BJJ so that count's for something, but then again Holland is a black belt so we can throw all of that out of the window XD But as for wrestling goes, you can be sure it does not compare to Brunson's as Brunson himself was an accomplished NCAA Division II wrestler Vettori, being primarily an all-around MMA guy and Italy not being known for its wrestling, will not have the same chops.

so we are up again to bet for Kevin? if this guy just shut his mouth and throw big punches, he'd probably celebrate against Brunson.
he's ready all the time and can fight with short notice and this is why Dana still likes his big mouth. somehow if he wins this time we wouldn't be seeing Adesanya vs Vettori rematch. It's what he is aiming for after 5 winning streaks.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
TheNineClub

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 08:46:29 AM

so we are up again to bet for Kevin? if this guy just shut his mouth and throw big punches, he'd probably celebrate against Brunson.
he's ready all the time and can fight with short notice and this is why Dana still likes his big mouth. somehow if he wins this time we wouldn't be seeing Adesanya vs Vettori rematch. It's what he is aiming for after 5 winning streaks.

Hate to say it, but we might be backing Holland on this one XD It could turn out to be a good kickboxing match tbh. And as for his big mouth, I think Uncle Dana low-key likes that bravado because he is like that and that type of behavior attracts eyes to his fights and the organization. But Holland needs to back up his bullshit because without the wins he won't be an interesting asset for very long.

eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
April 02, 2021, 09:37:23 PM

Marvin Vettori is a striker and we might not see much wrestling in this match but the problem is that i do not think it is a smart move by Kevin Holland to return this fast after a hard fought fight and Marvin Vettori is a pretty good striker who took on Israel Adesanya and gave his toughest fight in the division and i am expecting a brawl.

But Holland needs to back up his bullshit because without the wins he won't be an interesting asset for very long.
Kevin Holland should take a break, his body will not last longer if he keeps on fighting like this and will take a toll physically and mentally and it looks like he is creating his personality as a trash talking hungry fighter Grin.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 10:21:27 AM

Marvin Vettori is a striker and we might not see much wrestling in this match but the problem is that i do not think it is a smart move by Kevin Holland to return this fast after a hard fought fight and Marvin Vettori is a pretty good striker who took on Israel Adesanya and gave his toughest fight in the division and i am expecting a brawl.

But Holland needs to back up his bullshit because without the wins he won't be an interesting asset for very long.
Kevin Holland should take a break, his body will not last longer if he keeps on fighting like this and will take a toll physically and mentally and it looks like he is creating his personality as a trash talking hungry fighter Grin.

Holland seems hungry for a come back when he loses to Derek Brunson he would likely going to eat the canvas again if he belittles Marvin Vettori and rushing on to him without any given proper rest, but the thing that Holland seems to know what he is doing is not a great statement to say it is likely that he is rushing things ahead but that is his decision and he might get a beat down towards Vettori if he is not calm with his moves.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 04:19:36 PM

The thing to get out with Holland vs Brunson is Holland made the whole 5 rounds, so his cardio is good.  But another thing is that low fight IQ.  He didn’t anything to negate Brunson’s wrestling.  He just talked and talked in there.  I mean yeah he’s the value side at around 3.50 or something but would you really bet on him after what he did at his last match?  It’s a pass imho.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
eaLiTy

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
April 04, 2021, 06:04:55 PM

To eaLiTy - isnt Jon Jones famous for his dirty fightings, and not tactics? His key against Ngannou is wrestling imho, as Ngannou is a pure striker and dont have wrestling backgroup.
I am following the UFC for a very long time and i do remember when Chuck Liddell was the champion in the Light Heavyweight division and he created an aura and Jon Jones was coming up as a young prospect during that time and what i am trying to tell is that i am watching his fights well before his UFC debut and he predominantly used wrestling in his early fight and when he developed his striking he started using his hands to find the range and started taking advantage of his reach we started seeing eye pokes but you cannot call him a dirty fighter as he is not doing that on purpose, just watch the sequence in the fights where eye pokes are involved and you will understand what i am talking about.

Holland seems hungry for a come back when he loses to Derek Brunson he would likely going to eat the canvas again if he belittles Marvin Vettori and rushing on to him without any given proper rest
He is burning himself out, fighting 5 times a year means he is spending his entire time in the gym preparing for the fights, hundreds and thousands of sparring rounds without any recovery is not going to help his body.
tokeweed (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 02:25:07 PM

UFC on ABC: Till vs. Vettori

Date: April 10, 2021
Main Card: SAT, APR 10 / 10:00 PM EEST
Prelims: SAT, APR 10 / 7:00 PM EEST

Venue: UFC APEX, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States

Main card (ESPN)
Middleweight: Darren Till vs. Marvin Vettori            
Featherweight: Arnold Allen vs. Sodiq Yusuff            
Middleweight: Kyle Daukaus vs. Aliaskhab Khizriev            
Middleweight: Julian Marquez vs. Sam Alvey            
Women’s Strawweight: Nina Ansaroff vs. Mackenzie Dern            
Welterweight: Mike Perry vs. Daniel Rodriguez   

Preliminary card (ESPN+)
Lightweight: Jim Miller vs. Joe Solecki            
Lightweight: Scott Holtzman vs. Mateusz Gamrot            
Women’s Bantamweight: Bea Malecki vs. Norma Dumont Viana            
Lightweight: John Makdessi vs. Ignacio Bahamondes            
Heavyweight: Yorgan De Castro vs. Jarjis Danho            
Bantamweight: Hunter Azure vs. Jack Shore            
Featherweight: Luis Saldana vs. Jordan Griffin            
Light Heavyweight: Da Un Jung vs. William Knight            
Welterweight: Impa Kasanganay vs. Sasha Palatnikov

source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UFC_on_ABC:_Till_vs._Vettori

Hey TheNineClub, I've just posted same info as in your post, but a bit more informative and usual for this topic style. On one hand this looks like a partly plagiarism, on the other as an additional info. What do you think I should do - keep my post or delete it? Or you can take some info from my post and edit yours. And I will delete or edit my.

^   That poster is spooking me out.  Lol.  I swear I saw Till in there the day TopTort posted it.  And double checking on the dates of announcements when Till was replaced, I swear that poster should still have Till in it.  Weird.

Anyway, here’s a vid of Vettori’s last fight.  It’s a banger.  Watch it.

UFC Free Fight:  Vettori vs Hermansson
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CRL8J-m8BY

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
notblox1
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1263

Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1

View Profile WWW
April 05, 2021, 08:33:59 PM

Anyone having fun reading twitter exchange betwen Aleksandar Rakic and Thiago Santos? Smiley
Santos is really not happy after losing the fight and all 3 rounds in UFC 259 one month ago with unanimous decision (28 - 29, 28 - 29, 27 - 30), and strikes are never telling the full story anyway.
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/lists/ufc-news-thiago-santos-rips-aleksandar-rakic-for-calling-him-easy-win-twitter-beef

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Saint-loup
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2352

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 08:53:08 PM
Last edit: April 05, 2021, 11:55:15 PM by Saint-loup

I am following the UFC for a very long time and i do remember when Chuck Liddell was the champion in the Light Heavyweight division and he created an aura and Jon Jones was coming up as a young prospect during that time and what i am trying to tell is that i am watching his fights well before his UFC debut and he predominantly used wrestling in his early fight and when he developed his striking he started using his hands to find the range and started taking advantage of his reach we started seeing eye pokes but you cannot call him a dirty fighter as he is not doing that on purpose, just watch the sequence in the fights where eye pokes are involved and you will understand what i am talking about.
I'm sorry but when he puts his hands just in front of the eyes of his opponent I wouldn't call that a "clean" practice, he knows it's risky and even dangerous for his opponent but he takes profit from a silly rule of UFC that prohibits to catch and twist fingers  Undecided In a street fight he would get his fingers broken in few seconds.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ene1980

View Profile
April 05, 2021, 11:51:39 PM

Anyone having fun reading twitter exchange betwen Aleksandar Rakic and Thiago Santos? Smiley
Santos is really not happy after losing the fight and all 3 rounds in UFC 259 one month ago with unanimous decision (28 - 29, 28 - 29, 27 - 30), and strikes are never telling the full story anyway.
I forgot the fact that Thiago Santos fought twice after the Jon Jones fight and i thought Thiago Santos fought really well against him and have the potential to defeat him in a rematch but after that he was injured and now he has three losses in a row and i forgot the fact that he was fighting without much hype and his last fight the fight metric shows that Thiago Santos won the striking battle but i have to watch the fight again as it was a really close fight and i would like to see a rematch between the two.
rdbase
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1499

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2021, 01:13:49 AM

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/lists/ufc-news-thiago-santos-rips-aleksandar-rakic-for-calling-him-easy-win-twitter-beef
Don't know about Santos but I have watched Vettori last year in a fight and he is a bruiser for sure.
I can see him knocking this guy out in the first round.
Looks like a good one coming up on the April 10th date.
Let's just hope they keep it with the talk of him fighting Till, I am having my doubts now. Undecided

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 11:13:22 AM

Holland seems hungry for a come back when he loses to Derek Brunson he would likely going to eat the canvas again if he belittles Marvin Vettori and rushing on to him without any given proper rest
He is burning himself out, fighting 5 times a year means he is spending his entire time in the gym preparing for the fights, hundreds and thousands of sparring rounds without any recovery is not going to help his body.

That will surely burn him before getting what he wants, a great athlete would surely need a good sleep sometimes and have extra care for himself but Holland hungry for superiority and fame would likely just seriously getting himself hurt, he would likely see holland tear himself apart than having a treat on the belt, But maybe he knows what he is doing and lets just what he perform inside the octagon if he can surely have his way with Vettori.
TopTort777
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1436

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 01:25:36 PM

^   That poster is spooking me out.  Lol.  I swear I saw Till in there the day TopTort posted it.  And double checking on the dates of announcements when Till was replaced, I swear that poster should still have Till in it.  Weird.

Boo !!!

This is what Wikipedia shows in google pictures. But when you click on the picture, it redirects to Vettori vs Holland event page with a new poster  Grin My post has a picture from wiki, they updated the poster and so does the hyperlinked picture.

p.s. updated my post with event info.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
eaLiTy

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
April 06, 2021, 11:40:17 PM

~
I'm sorry but when he puts his hands just in front of the eyes of his opponent I wouldn't call that a "clean" practice, he knows it's risky and even dangerous for his opponent but he takes profit from a silly rule of UFC that prohibits to catch and twist fingers  Undecided In a street fight he would get his fingers broken in few seconds.
Jon Jones has some godly attributes including his long reach and he has an advantage over any fighter even in the Heavy Weight division and once he started learning his striking he started using to gauge his range with the long reach he has and when you watch all his fights you will understand that his opponents will never blister against him because he neutralizes whenever his opponent thinks about that trigger and his oblique kick is another tool which he is using to great effect.

In a street fight if you are fighting Jon Jones he will kill you, if you think he is fighting dirty inside a rules fight you think he will give you anything in a no rules fight Cheesy.

Since you talked about fingers broken, have anyone saw how a fighter lost his fingers during a fight a few days back. It was horrible, Khetag Pliev is that unfortunate fighter and the referee noticed that his fingers were missing during the fight and stopped the fight and his fingers were found inside his opponents gloves.

Another tragedy was that Joel Cahuasqui a young fighter lost his life in a kickboxing bout when he was knocked out with a head kick despite wearing protective head gears.
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 611 »
  Print  

Jump to: