Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:46:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 [400] 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 494 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Qora | Released 16 May | 100% POS | New Source  (Read 748197 times)
ripplebtc

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:23:30 AM

yes I can confirm Megashire1 is not a sockpuppet or is Taunsew. They are not the same people but they both are very great and nice people who everyone should listen to because they know a lot about all things and also coins and have invested in NEM because it's number one, best coin, Qora is no good. Thankyou.

Another sockpuppet account with 1 post.  Cheesy

Name:    Sockpuppet157
Activity:    1
Position:    Newbie
Date Registered:    Today at 04:49:44 AM
Last Active:    Today at 05:14:40 AM

RippleBTC is my sockpuppet, I apologise for the confusion.

逗比,就别秀自己的英语了吧!以为秀英语就看不出你是中国人了,在老外面前丢人现眼。早在哪里的,便宜的时候不买,涨了又在这里做空,有意思吗?现在不买,AE出来了,你继续叫吧。 Grin

Funny than, do not show their English now! That show that English is the Chinese people can not see you, and in front of foreigners disgrace. As early as where, when not to buy cheap, up here again short, interesting? Do not buy now, AE came out, you continue to call it.

I know exactly what you mean.

What I mean is that you should feel shameful for your behavior.
ripplebtc

Activity: 277
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 09:28:25 AM

So many idiots come from other coins.
We need ignore them.

Ok, Sockpuppet157 has been placed in my ignore list.  Grin
twospirit

Activity: 502
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:10:32 AM

Wow!  I just withdrew ~25M from Bter.  Before Bter finished refreshing the page, the transaction appeared in my transaction list within the QORA client.  I'm not kidding.  That's the fastest I've seen a crypto-transaction appear in my ledger and I've been around a long time.

+1 Qora (the coin and the dev.)
yeah, Qora teleports  Smiley
Sockpuppet157

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 10:57:09 AM

yes I can confirm Megashire1 is not a sockpuppet or is Taunsew. They are not the same people but they both are very great and nice people who everyone should listen to because they know a lot about all things and also coins and have invested in NEM because it's number one, best coin, Qora is no good. Thankyou.

Another sockpuppet account with 1 post.  Cheesy

逗比,就别秀自己的英语了吧!以为秀英语就看不出你是中国人了,在老外面前丢人现眼。早在哪里的,便宜的时候不买,涨了又在这里做空,有意思吗?现在不买,AE出来了,你继续叫吧。 Grin

Funny than, do not show their English now! That show that English is the Chinese people can not see you, and in front of foreigners disgrace. As early as where, when not to buy cheap, up here again short, interesting? Do not buy now, AE came out, you continue to call it.

I made a joke you didn't understand and you back talked me in chinese and I'm shameful. Grin
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:12:55 AM

Finally got my cash out from Bter  Smiley

Only took 4 days lol

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

rlh

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 11:52:24 AM

Another sockpuppet account with 1 post.  Cheesy

I made a joke you didn't understand and you back talked me in chinese and I'm shameful. Grin

SP157, I got the joke.  Guys, it was intended to be a satirical response to the obvious sock puppet posts.  (Google "satire" for more information.)

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
lyynx

Activity: 380
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 03:20:26 PM

Only took 4 days lol

Same here. About time.

dzarmush
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:24:59 PM

Only took 4 days lol

Same here. About time.

Me too. Got 5M from bter yesterday.

C64_4EVA

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:29:14 PM

I never understood why the price of Qora dropped so low. With all the shitcoins out there, Qora actually brings some innovation to the table. I guess most people in cryptoworld invest in hype instead of innovation.

Hopefully the upcoming AE will awaken more people to Qora. All I know is I will be holding mine for a long time to come  Grin

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2014, 04:33:07 PM

I never understood why the price of Qora dropped so low. With all the shitcoins out there, Qora actually brings some innovation to the table. I guess most people in cryptoworld invest in hype instead of innovation.

Hopefully the upcoming AE will awaken more people to Qora. All I know is I will be holding mine for a long time to come  Grin

Because of early stakeholders cashing out + an enourmous drama about the fork and the subsequent heist of shareXcoin

PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:33:10 PM

I agree. While I don't think we need hype, we do need something out there. Right now, as much as people here would disagree and call me a FUDster Qora looks like a me too NXT clone (clone in feature set sense even if it really is all new code).

It's sad to see this coin worth so much less than Doge. ;(

As far as what new feature Qora should work on next, I really think it should be first a white paper that explains the "all new POS algorithm" and then finally open sourcing the code. I think the lack of information and code is mostly what is holding this coin back. It should be worth at least 500-1000sat at this point.

C64_4EVA

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:42:34 PM

Because of early stakeholders cashing out + an enourmous drama about the fork and the subsequent heist of shareXcoin

Ah yes, I forgot about that damn Sharexcoin crap. So many scams in cryptoworld, impossible to remember them all  Wink

Anyway, onwards and upwards as they say!

rabbiter

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:44:18 PM

I agree. While I don't think we need hype, we do need something out there. Right now, as much as people here would disagree and call me a FUDster Qora looks like a me too NXT clone (clone in feature set sense even if it really is all new code).

As far as what new feature Qora should work on next, I really think it should be first a white paper that explains the "all new POS algorithm" and then finally open sourcing the code. I think the lack of information and code is mostly what is holding this coin back. It should be worth at least 500-1000sat at this point.

Two things we need, go open source let the clones come 'if' they do and let that friction bring attention to the original. We won't have a meaningful rally until OS it's a fact.

Second just wait. I have some information that a bunch of very high profile coins on BTT are about to collapse because they are scams. Now I received this information two days ago but I'm sorry but I'm not telling which coins they are. But I'm glad they are collapsing cause some of the so called 'leaders' can be found on their threads pumping them relentlessly. They get what they deserve in my mind. Qora will come out of this next flood of scams looking great.
rabbiter

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:51:15 PM

Hopefully the upcoming AE will awaken more people to Qora. All I know is I will be holding mine for a long time to come  Grin

Qora is a great developer but he doesn't know how to create interest for a coin. unfortunately no one can help him with that until we are OS. I thought it was good that Qora was not like other developers but now I can see to outsiders it just looks bad for many reasons.

White paper would help, I don't care if he is not much of a communicator he said he would help sell this coin and so he can write a detailed Whitepaper that shows the benefits of this coin. He has acted way too reluctant to give details of a technical nature of Qora, it comes across as shady and looking to hide things. Damit we know almost nothing about this coin from a technical viewpoint.

He should also push for OS.

Wallet design is the big development stage to be completed. It's essential, people are shallow and like eye candy. We need a great wallet just to keep up these days with coins like NODE, NEM etc.
C64_4EVA

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:52:09 PM

I have some information that a bunch of very high profile coins on BTT are about to collapse because they are scams. Now I received this information two days ago but I'm sorry but I'm not telling which coins they are. But I'm glad they are collapsing cause some of the so called 'leaders' can be found on their threads pumping them relentlessly. They get what they deserve in my mind. Qora will come out of this next flood of scams looking great.

Man, are you a soap opera writer? Talk about leaving us in suspense  Cheesy

I can't wait to hear your info. I have a feeling we are about to see the barn doors get blown open on a lot of crypto scams over the next couple of weeks. Did you guys see that thread where the guy analyzed the bytecoin whitepaper PDFs and found that the creation dates didn't match up with the claimed start date of bytecoin? That was some good scam busting right there!

rlh

Activity: 804
Merit: 1004

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:54:37 PM

Hopefully the upcoming AE will awaken more people to Qora. All I know is I will be holding mine for a long time to come  Grin

Two things we need, go open source let the clones come 'if' they do and let that friction bring attention to the original. We won't have a meaningful rally until OS it's a fact.

Second just wait. I have some information that a bunch of very high profile coins on BTT are about to collapse because they are scams. Now I received this information two days ago but I'm sorry but I'm not telling which coins they are. But I'm glad they are collapsing cause some of the so called 'leaders' can be found on their threads pumping them relentlessly. They get what they deserve in my mind. Qora will come out of this next flood of scams looking great.

Assuming you are correct, we must be cautious.  If there is about to be a massive, coordinated alt-coin dump, then there will be a lot of coins that will be damaged simply because they are altcoins!  This would be because of panic sells and (potential) investors who will leave alts, all together, so they can keep their money "safe" in bitcoin.

I really hope you are wrong.  If a mass, multicoin dump occurs, it will have compounding effect on all alt markets. Sad

A Personal Quote on BTT from 2011:
"I'd be willing to make a moderate "investment" if the value of the BTC went below $2.00.  Otherwise I'll just have to live with my 5 BTC and be happy. :/"  ...sigh.  If only I knew.
rabbiter

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:55:49 PM

I have some information that a bunch of very high profile coins on BTT are about to collapse because they are scams. Now I received this information two days ago but I'm sorry but I'm not telling which coins they are. But I'm glad they are collapsing cause some of the so called 'leaders' can be found on their threads pumping them relentlessly. They get what they deserve in my mind. Qora will come out of this next flood of scams looking great.

I can't wait to hear your info. I have a feeling we are about to see the barn doors get blown open on a lot of crypto scams over the next couple of weeks. Did you guys see that thread where the guy analyzed the bytecoin whitepaper PDFs and found that the creation dates didn't match up with the claimed start date of bytecoin? That was some good scam busting right there!

Ok I'm gonna throw you a bone. It might not collapse instantly they can keep the game going to quite a while delaying various things but Crypti is one of them. 100% scam. Same guys behind Silkcoin, like that one they are very organised and sophisticated.
C64_4EVA

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 04:58:14 PM

Ok I'm gonna throw you a bone. It might not collapse instantly they can keep the game going to quite a while delaying various things but Crypti is one of them. 100% scam.

Oh snap, wasn't expecting that one!

As Mr.Lahey used to tell burger eating Randy in Trailer Park Boys "A shitstorm is coming...."

rabbiter

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:02:50 PM

Assuming you are correct, we must be cautious.  If there is about to be a massive, coordinated alt-coin dump, then there will be a lot of coins that will be damaged simply because they are altcoins!  This would be because of panic sells and (potential) investors who will leave alts, all together, so they can keep their money "safe" in bitcoin.

I really hope you are wrong.  If a mass, multicoin dump occurs, it will have compounding effect on all alt markets. Sad

We have been having waves of scams for a couple of years now. they take a few months to set up, take people's BTC and wind down. We have been quite quiet of the scam coin front recently a sure sign the next wave is soon to be revealed.

It's doesn't have to be negative for solid coins like Qora in fact it can be good.
ed_teech

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

Jahaha

View Profile
August 20, 2014, 05:31:48 PM

So ... when is gonna AE come out ?
Pages: « 1 ... 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 [400] 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 ... 494 »
  Print  

Jump to: