Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:35:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ?  (Read 20318 times)
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 12:05:47 PM

In a short period of time two completely independent companies presented a corona vaccine. Since both them are listed companies I think gbdfd is some truth to their product. I would expect more companies from other countries like in Asia or UK to present their own vaccine. The more different types of vaccines we choose from the better for the consumer.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 12:24:37 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2020, 01:37:34 PM by franky1

In a short period of time two completely independent companies presented a corona vaccine. Since both them are listed companies I think gbdfd is some truth to their product. I would expect more companies from other countries like in Asia or UK to present their own vaccine. The more different types of vaccines we choose from the better for the consumer.

UK has one. the oxford vaccine.

yes pfizer, oxford and moderna released pre-lim data quickly but thats because they need some approval process just to start mass production.
basically get to atleast a point of being allowed to invoice governments for the mass production.

they had to release pre-lim data last month just to get the production going. even though governments wanted stockpiles of their stuff in summer.
as a separate thing
they have yet to be granted approval for mass USE. that is still to come later.

it has passed the safety tests of the vaccine itself not causing adverse reactions. with 100+ results with 9 month data. 1000+ results of 6month data and 10000+ result of 3 month data.

the question of does it stop future covid illnesses is something yet to come in any large dataset.
they only have 100+ results of effectiveness. they are hoping for 1000+ results by february and 10000+ by may..

.. but hey herbalists and anti-pharma nutters love to tell people that certain things cure illnesses but know that if atleast the thing they promote doesnt cause harm then it doesnt matter if the cure X claim is false.
so they should be happy to promote something thats proven to not cause harm even if it has yet to be proven to help said future illness in any large dataset proof..

i personally will wait for further data on the effectiveness, but i dont fear the vaccine causing harm. just think it hasnt proved the test of time of preventing covid to any real high level

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 01:15:59 PM

i personally will wait for further data on the effectiveness, but i dont fear the vaccine causing harm. just think

Logic dictates that if you are not worried about harm, there is no reason to wait.  Why don't you signal your virtue and get as many vaccines as you can in the interest of helping science and humanity?

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 01:57:38 PM
Last edit: December 02, 2020, 02:34:19 PM by franky1

i personally will wait for further data on the effectiveness, but i dont fear the vaccine causing harm. just think

Logic dictates that if you are not worried about harm, there is no reason to wait.  Why don't you signal your virtue and get as many vaccines as you can in the interest of helping science and humanity?

logic dictates that a vaccine of 10-80% is better than nothing for the extreme vulnerable. and with limited supply for january. let the vulnerable have that chance

but for those(my situation) where im not in the critical vulnerable priority. i should not push myself to the top of the list. taking that chance away from a vulnerable person
however if i was to take one,, id take one which is the best, and fulfilled all its claims. with large scale proof

put it another way. if vulnerable(65+) group had a 40% chance of severe covid. and vaccine X was only 60% effective. that makes them 16% at risk.
i at 20% risk could become 8%. but i am taking that chance of a 24% risk drop from a vulnerable person

if vulnerable had a vaccine X thats 90% effective. they get down to 4% risk, where id become 2% risk

again whatever the effectivity is, its much better to let the vulnerable have it first and ill take the 90% later
i know herbalists would love to say just take 20 herbal pills a day, even if safe, but not proven to cure what it claims to cure.. for me its just seen as making expensive urine.
id wait for the actual studies that show its worth its claims. yes the herbs might help and better to take something rather then nothing. but i personally would rather wait for the science
my personal opinion is. if im only allowed 1 free vaccine a year. ill take the one with best effectivacy results.
but if they had 65mill doses of each brand available tomorrow. and able to take all 3. i would

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
GrinZ
Legendary

Activity: 1572
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 02:54:50 PM

I do not trust the vaccine

Vaccines so far have been tried in a certain population of people, but the consequences of this are still not transparently disclosed. Not conducting the vaccines in a joint study is another suspect. Creating a vaccine market for governments with vaccines found by certain vaccine companies, I think of this situation as trade.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 03:59:38 PM

Logic dictates that if you are not worried about harm, there is no reason to wait.  Why don't you signal your virtue and get as many vaccines as you can in the interest of helping science and humanity?

logic dictates that a vaccine of 10-80% is better than nothing for the extreme vulnerable. and with limited supply for january. let the vulnerable have that chance

Lol.  Nice try.  There are about 100 million Americans (and growing) who see how this scam is going down would be more than happy for you to take their share.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 04:12:06 PM

actually there are less then that whom are at your lower IQ level
i know i know you will pull out some stat that suggests half of america is republican.

but strange thing is. there are some republicans that are not dumb.
yea they voted for local republican representation but didnt vote for trump

and even in the 74mill that did vote for trump. even some of them are not dumb enough to think that healthcare is some plot of eugenics.

so i think 'your crowd' is more like 2million that are at your low IQ level that believe in conspiracy.

and well. reality is your not going to be on the priority list anyway(millenials). so dont worry you are not going to be given a 'share' in january. so no decision about giving away your share is needed

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2020, 05:12:46 PM

If a person has a decade of engineering experience, no one will have a second thought about going into a building they designed.

Why are so many people questioning the decades of experience of these infection experts?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 06:26:03 PM

If a person has a decade of engineering experience, no one will have a second thought about going into a building they designed.

I will.  Even within the realm of civil engineering, a career centered around, say, designing road systems will not be all that useful in the task of designing a building.  Beyond that, 'a decade' sounds like a big deal, but it really isn't.  It's about five two-year projects and unless the guy is a real hot-shot he/she will probably have been fairly junior on many or all of them.  Probably without even holding a PE for some.

Why are so many people questioning the decades of experience of these infection experts?

The most notable 'experts' I can think of on the 'covid-19 is real' side are a career bureaucrat with questionable financial arrangements (Dr. Fausti) and a gaggle of celebrity doctors such as Gupta.  Throw in a few people who used to work with and for Gates in his other organizations before they worked for his WHO organization.  Tedros and that creepy Irish guy.

Even ultra-vaxxers such as Hoetez and Offit are getting cold feet on what's shaping up as the covid 'vaccine', and it seems to me that it's because they know that the carnage from this one won't be able to be swept under the carpet.  Both of these two probably are quite aware of what vaccines are actually doing to 'the nations'.

On the other hand, more and more doctors, scientists, etc with impeccable credential are coming forward saying, some times in so many words, that this thing is a fraud.  Generally they are a little less blunt, but not a lot.  As of the last few months they are being censored like crazy by the like of Google and Facebook in a desperate attempt to 'control the narrative.'  These honorable folks tend to bend over backward to provide clear and complete data in sharp contrast to the covid hoax pushers.

As usual, one has to ask what is the benefit either financial or professionally for a career doctor, scientist, or academic to go against the grain?  There really is none in almost any case.  It's pretty much suicidal for a career or a pocketbook.  Seems to me that a lot of them are realizing that a career in the 'new normal' version of scientism is not even worth preserving.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 07:00:56 PM

-snip-
Lol. So the scientists and doctors in favor of vaccines are "bureaucrats with questionable financial arrangements", but those against vaccines have "impeccable credentials". Confirmation bias much?
eddie13
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 2262

BTC or BUST

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 01:55:14 AM

I’d rather eat the ass of a COVID+ prostitute TYVM..

I’ll get my antibodies the natural way..

Like seriously though.. I’d totally just make out with a China virus infected hottie right now just to get it over with..
Spit in my mouth!!!

I got sick as fuck this summer.. Maybe I had it..
I want an antibodies test..

Chancellor on Brink of Second Bailout for Banks
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 02:16:08 AM

Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ?

Having found out that it is dangerous and touted by lies, why wouldn't I trust that?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 02:39:02 AM

-snip-
Lol. So the scientists and doctors in favor of vaccines are "bureaucrats with questionable financial arrangements", but those against vaccines have "impeccable credentials". Confirmation bias much?

That's what the objective facts look like to me.

You are pretty typical of a 'covid-19 believer'.  A 'professional' and 'expert' who won't even use his real name when providing medical advice.

I'll stick with getting information from people like Wodarg, Ioannidis, Yeadon, who have names and reputations.  I'll avoid nameless 'experts say' types alluded to by the mainstream media or jackoffs on message boards who claim to be busy doctors while 'helping' people move BTC around.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 04:37:01 AM

^^^ A Covid believer is somebody who has turned the whole pandemic into a religion for himself. Of course, there are the high priests of that religion, like Fauci, who aren't even believers in their own religion.

Why is it that nobody talks about a Covid KNOWER? Must be because the only knowers know that there isn't any Covid, and this means that they can't know about something that doesn't exist.

People gotta remain believers. If they don't, the whole scam will disappear.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 06:23:01 AM

^^^ A Covid believer is somebody who has turned the whole pandemic into a religion for himself. Of course, there are the high priests of that religion, like Fauci, who aren't even believers in their own religion.

Why is it that nobody talks about a Covid KNOWER? Must be because the only knowers know that there isn't any Covid, and this means that they can't know about something that doesn't exist.

People gotta remain believers. If they don't, the whole scam will disappear.

Cool

Oh my, Covid KNOWER, and Covid BELIEVER, really?

"Religion is belief in a god or gods and the activities that are connected with this belief, such as praying or worshipping in a building such as a church or temple" -collinsdictionary

Have you seen someone who worships Covid? Cause I myself haven't seen one yet. I only see people in fear of Covid, and fear doesn't translate to worship. ergo, your claim is invalid. Second, how can you say that such as yourself is a "KNOWER" when evidences, researches, and studies states that Covid is real, and critical for people who have medical conditions.

I just love how you stick with your conspiracies for the past months, and still doesn't believe for something that really exist.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 06:25:45 AM

I got sick as fuck this summer.. Maybe I had it..
I want an antibodies test..

If you had a coronavirus based common cold within the last few years you'll likely come up hot for so-called 'covid-19' on an antibody test.  And if you had such an infection, even if it was so mild that you didn't even know it, you probably cannot catch 'SARS-CoV-2' even if you tried.

I have tried to catch SARS-CoV-2 just going out and about and touching things.  Hard to know if I succeeded or not because it is so mild for most people that they don't know they had it.  And none of the so-called 'covid-19' test are reliable at all so even if I did want to get ripped off on such a test it would not tell me anything useful.

This thing would be totally laughable charade but for the fact that they used it to ruin millions of people's lives and small businesses and the like.  I suspect that the carnage is only the start of what these people have planned in part because they have written about what they 'need' to do for a long time and it isn't pretty.

My best guess is that there really is a 'SARS-CoV-2', it is a virus, and it does contain some 'gain of function' research.  Probably this research did happen in Wuhan, but under funding and guidance of entities including evil dwarf Fausti's NIAIA when they were banned from doing the research within CONUS.  https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/faucis-niaid-gave-3-7-million-to-wuhan-lab-to-study-coronavirus-in-bats-ben-swann-investigates/  Fortunately it seems that 'this one' would be tuned mostly to manipulate some of it's propagation parameters and not it's actual lethality.  Or else they tried to make it worse than the common cold and failed.

But fear not.  Bill Gates and his wife-thing promises a newer and better one to appear soon.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 06:30:19 AM

Have you seen someone who worships Covid? Cause I myself haven't seen one yet....

The Covid Believers have made the evil dwarf Dr. Fausti into their demigod to channel their worship through.  And Bill Gates.

_Miracle

Activity: 906
Merit: 657

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2020, 09:22:50 AM

tvbcof, just to clarify my statement since you have so much to say about it:

My concern for the safety of Dr.s and scientists comes from from a StarTalk podcast where Neil DeGrasse Tyson has a guest: Dr. Paul Offit, MD, Director of the Vaccine Education Center and an attending physician in the Division of Infectious Diseases at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia.
My major concern is that if Neil gets vaccinated and something goes wrong down the line, he won't make it to Izzy when the moon breaks into seven pieces.

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2020, 09:26:37 AM

Because we don't want infection, we want immunity.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
squatz1
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1285

Flying Hellfish is a Commie

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 03:22:51 PM

Because we don't want infection, we want immunity.

That's what you GET from a VACCINE. You get from the virus from taking a vaccine, or more technically you have a very high rate of developing immunity once you're injected with a vaccine.

Do people actually think that they're going to get injected with something that is going to kill them? That would literally make the solution worse then the problem, for most people, and then it wouldn't have been approved for emergency authorization.

I understand not wanting to be one of the first few batches of people to get this vaccine. It's not like any of us normal people could do that anyway, as they're prioritizing healthcare workers and such. But I do understand wanting to see if others develop any side effects, that's totally normal. But just disregarding the whole thing for no reason is really not going to help us get out of this.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄                  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀████████████████▄  ████                 █████   ▀████▄    ▄████▀  ▄██████████████   ████████████▀  ▄█████████████▀  ▄█████████████▄
              ▀████  ████               ▄███▀███▄   ▀████▄▄████▀               ████   ████                ████                   ▀████
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████  ████              ████   ████    ▀██████▀      ██████████████▄   ████████████▀       ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
   ██████████████▀   ████            ▄███▀     ▀███▄    ████        ████        ████  ████                ████       ██████████████▀
   ████              ████████████▀  ████   ██████████   ████        ████████████████  █████████████▀      ████       ████      ▀████▄
   ▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀

#1 CRYPTO CASINO & SPORTSBOOK
  WELCOME
BONUS
.INSTANT & FAST.
.TRANSACTION.....
.PROVABLY FAIR.
......& SECURE......
.24/7 CUSTOMER.
............SUPPORT.
BTC      |      ETH      |      LTC      |      XRP      |      XMR      |      BNB      |     more
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: