Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:54:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ?  (Read 20318 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 04:20:36 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2020, 04:40:04 PM by tvbcof

Why are so many people questioning the decades of experience of these infection experts?

Because we don't want infection, we want immunity.

That's what you GET from a VACCINE. You get from the virus from taking a vaccine, or more technically you have a very high rate of developing immunity once you're injected with a vaccine.

Wrong again Bob.  The vaccine is 'successful' if it reduces the symptoms of 'covid-19'.  Like an aspirin.  It doesn't need to (and doesn't) stop people from catching and speading the virus.  In this respect it is useless for 'herd immunity' and that sort of tripe.  People still need to reach that on their own (and many/most probably already have hence the desperate fraud and mainstream media lies to try to milk this thing out.)

Do people actually think that they're going to get injected with something that is going to kill them? That would literally make the solution worse then the problem, for most people, and then it wouldn't have been approved for emergency authorization.

According to some people's religions, 'Mother GAIA' has a problem, and that problem is to many people on the earth.  The marketing propaganda on this one has been strong an large swaths of the population agrees.  Lots and lots of 'converts'.

According to others (with overlap) lower population densities are easier to manage for a variety of reason.  Less likely that your puppets are overthrown and thus resource can be extracted for less cost and risk.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2020, 04:43:13 PM

Vaccines work by giving you an artificial infection, and letting your immune system recover from it. Because they bypass the normal body protection, they need adjuvants to trigger the reaction, and these often cause the side effects. The simple option is to let your normal immune system cope with the real infection, and create long term immunity.

You know the concept is flawed because trials are against placebos, and not against the real competition. This is to do nothing and let Mother Nature protect you in the way she has perfected over thousands of years of evolution.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 05:04:30 PM

Vaccines work by giving you an artificial infection, and letting your immune system recover from it. Because they bypass the normal body protection, they need adjuvants to trigger the reaction, and these often cause the side effects. The simple option is to let your normal immune system cope with the real infection, and create long term immunity.

Caution is advised on blanket statements because there are several wholy different technologies in widespread use.  Adjuvants are often not used for vaccines which work by giving you either a related ailment (e.g., cowpox/smallpox) or a genetically modified variant of some virus which may contain some elements of the 'real thing' and is supposed to make a person somewhat sick fighting off the 'fake one' leaving immunity covering the 'real one' as well.

You know the concept is flawed because trials are against placebos, and not against the real competition. This is to do nothing and let Mother Nature protect you in the way she has perfected over thousands of years of evolution.

Inert placebos are almost never used with vaccine safety studies.  Doing so would result in the safety test failing because vaxxed group would drop like flies while the placebo group would be fine.  The always use as a 'placebo' a DIFFERENT vaccine.  In some of the covid vax tests they are using meningecoccal as much as they can, but Del Bigtree claims that his and Kennedy's  'ICAN', through a lawsuit, got some of the Moderna testing to be performed against inert placebo (saline.)

---

I generally like the idea of letting one's own healthy immune system which, as you point out, has gotten us through millions of years.  But...it is the case that current bioengineering technology can devise goodies which can defeat nature's work.  If we allow 'leaders' who would consider the pleb classes of 'useless eaters' their enemy to do so, they will absolutely use this technology for their own ends.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
LTU_btc
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1330

Slava Ukraini!

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2020, 09:02:34 PM

If a person has a decade of engineering experience, no one will have a second thought about going into a building they designed.

Why are so many people questioning the decades of experience of these infection experts?
I think that some concerns about covid vaccine is legit. Usually, it takes years to create safe and working vaccine. Also, it can took a while to register vaccine until it will be allowed to use. While now everything happened very fast and now we're almost in a phase when vaccine will be allowed to use. It's understandable that such rush gives some concerns for people, whether vaccine will be really safe to use and it won't have side effects.

Xylber

Activity: 610
Merit: 124

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 10:03:16 PM

What happens if you have secondary effects in 2 or 3 years from now, who is going to be responsible for the quality of your life if you start losing your hair, get chronic fatigue, become sterile or who-knows what else? (we would know if the vaccines were really tested in the first place...)

So, don't let this conversation shift to the strawman fallacy created by the media: It is not that people against the "Coronavirus vaccine" is against all vaccines, it is just against this particular one. Also governments are not even asking people if they want to get the vaccines, they are forcing people, that is not even democracy! UK doesn't even had a referendum for this.

If a person has a decade of engineering experience, no one will have a second thought about going into a building they designed.

You trust on the engineer because he is using techniques and materials developed and tested through +100 years (concrete has more than 250 years). But you wouldn't trust him if he were using a not-tested new technique or not-tested new materials.
Indymoney

Activity: 896
Merit: 236

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 10:09:43 PM

Now its going to be very serious issue because we have too many peoples around globe those are not feeling good with this vaccine but most chances in many countries they are going to force peoples they have to this for better way even I was checking on youtube few are saying this could be must for peoples in near future without vaccine they are not allowing to live in many cities its really rediculus what the hell they are going to do with this through this shit vaccine.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4454

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 10:39:48 PM

things to note

safety:
many people think news of 'pfizer imdemnified of legal actions' means if the vaccine causes issues people have no redress..
this is wrong. people actually have an easier method. their government will take on the liability.
in the UK there is the:
Vaccine Damages Payments Act.
.. fun fact. in the last decade there have been only 14 payments released. this is because there have been only 14 cases where a vaccine of any kind in the last decade caused severe adverse effects.
thats a 1 in multiple million risk.
the adverse reaction for any vaccine is usually an unpredictable allergic reaction of 0.0000001% risk

why is this method better?
if you ever tried to sue a company in international court. your head will be butting walls for years. however claiming via a government liability scheme or your healthcare provider locally is faster/easier for all those involved.

the reason for the indemnification. well it costs companies alot in insurance premiums which trickle down to higher medical product cost. so again it makes it cheaper for government to buy the vaccine because of less costs.
also an insurance company would only underwrite a policy if it had full long term study results. meaning a vaccine company would not even be able to produce mass doses for public use for years.
so again government taking on the liability to cut down on bureucracy delays.
examples are if you go to hospital and want a new medical treatment. insurance companies will deny you treatment as they would class it as 'experimental' for years

safety:
the pfizer vaccine is the one with the least amount of adjuncts and adjuvents. its this very reason the vaccine needs to be frozen at super cold temperatures. it does not have the stabalisers and addatives. so need to be frozen to keep it stable for longer.
(like freezing organic beef, to last longer before it decays/goes off because it doesnt have preservatives)

vaccines have 100 results of 9month 1000 results of 6 months and 10000+ of 3 months that show that the vaccine itself does not cause any adverse reactions beyond the normal lowlevel stuff vaccines cause.
this is pain at the injection site. and maybe feeling tired or mild fever for a couple days.(normal low level immune response). these are expected symptoms.
yes a needle is involved. so if you fear needles. put your bigboy pants on and man-up. needles hurt, yep. get over it.

yes one person in a few million people are allergic to random strange things not popular in the allergy group
you know things like latex or even sperm. yep 1 in a few mill are allergic to sperm.
so there is always a small, very small risk of someone being allergic to some substance. but this is the same risk to food and other medicines. so not something specific to vaccines.

the cries and lies about vaccines causing autism and birth defects are just that. cries and lies.
the main attributor to birth defects is actually where the mother gives birth at a later age because the womb and ovaries function deteriorates as a women reaches a certain age meaning the older a woman is the higher the risk she has of an offspring having issues. .. nothing to do with vaccines

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 10:07:19 AM

The vaccinations were supposed to be started in my country at the end of next year, but now they postponed the date until after Christmas. It seems that the drug is still not approved on a national level from the government health agency I am remaining positive that the vaccine could finally stop the spread of corona. But I am reading carefully any news regarding the side effects of the vaccine and long term implications.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 10:53:28 AM

The vaccinations were supposed to be started in my country at the end of next year, but now they postponed the date until after Christmas. It seems that the drug is still not approved on a national level from the government health agency I am remaining positive that the vaccine could finally stop the spread of corona. But I am reading carefully any news regarding the side effects of the vaccine and long term implications.

You won't find much, and even less going forward:

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2020/11/reports/us-uk-intel-agencies-declare-cyber-war-on-independent-media/

The forced vaccination campaigns are military operations in many countries so it comes as little surprise that censorship campaigns sold as necessarily 'fighting terrorism' were re-purposed to fight vaccine hesitancy first.  But it won't be long before anything not authorized by the state is subject to such attack.

Gee, who could have seen this coming?!?

Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 03:53:13 PM

https://unlimitedhangout.com/2020/11/reports/us-uk-intel-agencies-declare-cyber-war-on-independent-media/

The forced vaccination campaigns are military operations in many countries so it comes as little surprise that censorship campaigns sold as necessarily 'fighting terrorism' were re-purposed to fight vaccine hesitancy first.  But it won't be long before anything not authorized by the state is subject to such attack.

Gee, who could have seen this coming?!?

geez, I can see the motive of their action is that for the media to not spread an awareness news regarding the vaccine that might reduce the trust of the citizens from it. But their actions just strengthen the doubt regarding the virus.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 04:20:48 PM

The forced vaccination campaigns are military operations in many countries so it comes as little surprise that censorship campaigns sold as necessarily 'fighting terrorism' were re-purposed to fight vaccine hesitancy first.  But it won't be long before anything not authorized by the state is subject to such attack.

geez, I can see the motive of their action is that for the media to not spread an awareness news regarding the vaccine that might reduce the trust of the citizens from it. But their actions just strengthen the doubt regarding the virus.

I'm not sure of that.  Many of my family are on the higher side in terms of intellectual capabilities (pilots, graduate degree holders, professors, etc) but they are utterly unaware of almost any of the possible problems with the vaccine or any debate about how dire the 'pandemic' is, the usefulness of masks and social distancing, etc.  They get most of their 'news' and 'understandings' from NPR and scientism rags like 'New Scientist' and consider themselves well informed.

The most interesting observation to me (a life-time NPR listener myself) is that there is a particular cadence to their their programming.  I recognize it within a second or two if I spin the radio dial no matter what the content is.  What has happened seems to be that my family is unable to intake information which is not delivered with some of these characteristics.

A similar phenomenon seems to hold for written text.  And they are absolutely allergic to anything which might resemble deviations from current notions of political correctness.  Debate and dispute is allowed, but it must be carefully choreographed and adhere to what seems to be some sort of a ritualized non-aggression protocol.

Any information which is not recognized as supported by 'their side' and which somehow makes it through is almost always labeled a 'Trump thing' or 'white supremacist' or whatever and quickly rejected with no consideration whatsoever.

In short, I fear that the what you describe as 'their actions' will probably go mostly unrecognized and this will NOT strengthen whatever doubt people might have.  If any.  OK, that's the 'Left Wing Liberal side.'  Fine.  My observations are that the 'right wing conservative' side is not much different in their understandings of the world.  They may be a little more open to receiving information in different delivery forms, but apparently not very much, or they have some comparable deficiencies which keep them similarly boxed in, and the 'consensus' on most of the 'facts' about the plandemic are nearly identical.

Edit:  I stopped listening to NPR after the fraudulent election which saw Bush Jr. installed.  So, around Y2K.  But I can still pattern match to almost any NPR programming, and almost instantly.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 06:43:51 PM

funny part is that the reason the vaccine needs to be frozen is because it doesnt contain the adjuvants..
oops did i just debunk you again.. oh well

another funny part is getting infected by a wild virus is more dangerous. not only a higher risk to you but you then spread it to others
a vaccine has a 1 in a million chance of a allergic reaction.. a wild virus has a 0.1 - 5% of killing someone
meaning the wild virus is more dangerous.
vaccine do not 'spread' meaning you then dont even have the risk of killing someone else via proximity. so again vaccines are safer for those around you.

i know you keep wanting to refer to debunked conspiracy about mercury and monkey kidneys and autism but they all got debunked decades ago..
its time you realise that facts and science have moved passed your outdated and debunked opinion. and time you moved forward too.
stop referencing conspiracy scripts as your info source

lastly.
those that do have a low viral load(asymptomatic) wild virus infection. some have got infected again separetely months later. so again no proof of a safe wild infection can give lasting immunity.
if you were to risk a high viral load wild virus infection. expect the consequences of symptoms that come with fighting it off.. but still no proof of lasting protection long term

a vaccine does not replicate, meaning it wont overwhelm your system like a virus does.

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1368

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 10:29:53 PM

If you want to see how dangerous the vaccine is, and how deceptive the medical is, watch HOW EFFECTIVE IS THE COVID-19 VACCINE? - https://www.bitchute.com/video/f9uHUO0faK8K/ - or A VACCINE ON THE HORIZON - https://www.bitchute.com/video/Yivvp0mgUN3J/ - starting at 10 minutes, through 29 minutes.

The explanation is clear and simple. It's a thousand times better than any explanation the medical gives you.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
December 08, 2020, 10:44:54 PM

Many of my family are on the higher side in terms of intellectual capabilities (pilots, graduate degree holders, professors, etc) but they are utterly unaware of almost any of the possible problems with the vaccine or any debate about how dire the 'pandemic' is, the usefulness of masks and social distancing, etc.
So what you are saying is the highly educated and intelligent members of your family understand science and ignore baseless conspiracy nutjobs, but obviously you, who rubs fish tablets on his face to treat a condition he can't even spell, is the only one who knows the real truth.

This is peak Dunning-Kruger.
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 12:57:19 AM

If you want to see how dangerous the vaccine is, and how deceptive the medical is, watch HOW EFFECTIVE IS THE COVID-19 VACCINE? - https://www.bitchute.com/video/f9uHUO0faK8K/ - or A VACCINE ON THE HORIZON - https://www.bitchute.com/video/Yivvp0mgUN3J/ - starting at 10 minutes, through 29 minutes.

The explanation is clear and simple. It's a thousand times better than any explanation the medical gives you.

Cool

The way you pick any video/sources that will satisfy your self-theories, disregarding any other factual sources available. A conspiracy theorist indeed.

You literally are the kind of person who will search for something that will agree to your statement, even though it's just ones or two, and you would completely believe your statement to be the real fact among the rest.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 01:40:25 AM

Cool

The way you pick any video/sources that will satisfy your self-theories, disregarding any other factual sources available. A conspiracy theorist indeed.

You literally are the kind of person who will search for something that will agree to your statement, even though it's just ones or two, and you would completely believe your statement to be the real fact among the rest.

If you look at all the news coming out about the coming "Great Reset," before this year only conspiracy theorists talked about the conspiracy. Now government and financial leaders are literally talking.

The point? The conspiracy is showing itself to be real. But even if you can't find any of the "Great Reset" government talk, just looking at the way governments are shutting down the whole world, shows you the Reset in action.

However, nobody is trying to force you to take the blinders off.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 02:01:08 AM

a truly worthy conspiracy is one where the theory if not said would not result. but by saying it. it then becomes a self fulfilling prophecy by being said.

EG
making a conspiracy that disobeying government will make governments enforce more laws. so the theoriests then call out for people to disobey.
yep when idiots say congregate and lick people faces to disobey covid restrictions because government will force new restrictions.. they are the very idiots that would cause the enforced restrictions

normal logical, mature, sane people would know that congregating and licking random faces is just not normal thing to do anyway. and by not doing it, like they normally wouldnt. there would be no reason to enforce rules to prevent such things occuring.

same goes for gun controls. by making idiot calls to tell people to wave a gun around in public and near police will make gun rules become more strict.. well yea. be an idiot. expect a response

conspiracy idiots that jsut do things other conspiracy idiots tell them to do are the very cause of their own problems. your just shooting yourselves in the foot creating a problem for yourselves.

if people just respected personal space like they should do anyway. and stop breathing on each other and stop being idiots about things. the restrictions would not need enforcing and by having suck respect for personal space. less people would get infected to fill up hospitals.

maybe for once stop trying to analogously shoot yourselves in your own foot

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 02:23:55 AM

Many of my family are on the higher side in terms of intellectual capabilities (pilots, graduate degree holders, professors, etc) but they are utterly unaware of almost any of the possible problems with the vaccine or any debate about how dire the 'pandemic' is, the usefulness of masks and social distancing, etc.

So what you are saying is the highly educated and intelligent members of your family understand science and ignore baseless conspiracy nutjobs, but obviously you, who rubs fish tablets on his face to treat a condition he can't even spell, is the only one who knows the real truth.

Nope.  I know from talking to them what information they have been exposed to and how they process what they are exposed to, and there are massive gaps.  Just as I stated.

This is peak Dunning-Kruger.

Actually what it is is the reverse of the Dunning-Kruger effect.  That is to say, I expected them and many others to be as informed as I and similarly able to formulate and entertain hypotheses about things.  What I am having trouble with is that I over-estimated their capabilities under the false belief that I was closer to the norm.

I've actually had this 'reverse Dunning-Kruger' problem throughout my life and it has created some degree of friction at times.  Especially in the work environment in Silicon Valley.  Thankfully it was usually the case that I worked very effectively with the highest level performers who exceeded my own capabilities by a fair margin.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 03:51:05 AM

CDC EXPECTS VACCINE INJURY EPIDEMIC - 6-minute video.

The CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices called an emergency meeting last week to vote on who would be first to receive the #COVID19 vaccine. Watch them discuss the potential serious side effects for those who will receive this ‘Warp Speed’ vaccine.

Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2020, 02:07:43 PM

awwww
"serious side effects"
sleepy, headachy, stomach achy'
aww poor badecker thinking that these symptoms are 'serious'

does baby need his blanky and some warm milk.. awww diddums. time for bed littleman

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: