Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:13:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ?  (Read 20318 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 01:55:16 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2021, 02:42:18 AM by tvbcof

seems you cant even be creative and borrowing buzzwords.
'jewtube'??
you really are stuck in the fever cabin with conspiracy nuts.

the reason YOU think there is a debate about thinking youtube is owned by some weird lizard people group that own the world is because you have got yourself stuck in that mindset by your team

youtube is not 99% good because its the good of the elitist lizard kings you think are controling everything

youtube is 50:50 but they try to remove the extremist scams

that 1% of youtube that gets removed. is the scams
and thats where it becomes 99% of bitchutes content

yep youtube is 50:50 of the low level good/bad.. and should still be researched
but bitchute is 99% bad of the extreme variety and should ALWAYS be researched in greater detail

Anyone who outsources their censorship to the ADL is worthy of being called Jewtube.  If they outsource their censorship to NAMBLA I'd call the kiddie-diddler-tube.

I do still use Jewtube for cat vids, and my family watches other families dance.  It's fine to have it around; it's just not useful for real work.

EDIT: Because Jewtube derives value from gaining information about the viewer, and because they are giants and can negotiate for backbone (and/or operate it by proxy or otherwise), they do have smoother data delivery than the ankle-biter start-ups.  For cat vids or looping Dave and Ava for the kid over and over again, smooth delivery is just what you want.  I suspect that they scan the user's whole network and hide up-data in the network traffic, so if I wanted a 'sterile' environment I wouldn't use it at all (block it at the firewall.)  But I don't actually care that much most of the time.

The same uselessness goes for Google generally.  I've not done 'googled' any subject for months.  The whole first pages are filled with mainstream media spam.  Always!  It's just a useless platform for real work.

DuckDuckGo is hardly any better.  Their algorithms are not as well developed to filter out real results, but they are catching up fast.  I have to wonder if they get technical help from Joogle, or if they've simply become assimilated by now.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4475

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 04:41:49 AM

i understand all the jew conspiracy
1. political lobby of removing antisemites (UK labour party hit for being antisemites more than any other prejudice)
2. israel getting more vaccine doses and faster than any country
3. international politics/defence/industry forming partnerships to help israel

yes it does seem that israel has alot of sway.
but here is the thing.
israel have happily taken the vaccine. so if your 'lizard kings' were the super power you fixate on. and if vaccines were so bad. they would not have done any vaccine deals.

and no dont run down these two rabbit holes
1. they were given saline
2. its future genocide done by the american elite.

sorry but no. israelis had the actual vaccine and now getting on with their lives
if they thought it was a killer. they would have given it to palestinians first

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 06:01:17 AM

sorry but no. israelis had the actual vaccine and now getting on with their lives
if they thought it was a killer. they would have given it to palestinians first

You don't know shit about what the average Israeli (or the different 'tribes' within that country) got or didn't get injected into their arms.  If you claim that you do then everyone knows you are lying since there is no independent audit of any of this stuff.  Or it means that 'truth' to you is defined as what some phrama company claims about their product and their claim constitutes 'proof'.  I have a higher standard.

On the flip side, I don't know that the didn't get an 'actual vaccine' which would be a standard production run (with natural and fairly wide variation between batches.)  I don't claim to.  I just know what is possible, and I know the kinds of lies which that country in particular is know for disseminating when the political situation makes it beneficial to them.  (e.g., Iraq's WMD, the 'terrorists' blowing up the King David hotel, the 'mistaken identity' of the USS Liberty, etc, etc, etc.)

As for 'getting on with their lives', they seem to be 'getting on' with the new 'green passport' program of showing proof of vaccination in order to do a lot of things such as buying food.  A program which some of them plan to implement on all of humanity ASAP.  I know what their religious people dream about in the 'messianic age', and I know that fairly normal average Israelis are at least aware of some of these 'prophecies' whether they are particularly driven by them or not.  Look for the coming propaganda from the mainstream media that 'the Jews' will be 'a light unto the nations' with their 'green passport' and to 'heal the world.'

The Talmudic folks interpret prophesy as another '1/3' of Jews eating the big on for the next shift (the '6 million' from the 'holocaust' is a critically important number from a spiritual standpoint which is why they made it illegal to question it in every country where they have enough influence.)  Thus, it's entirely possible that the average Israeli did get the 'actual vaccine'.  If it puts them 6-feet-under it's just proof that their messiah is near and their sages were right.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 12:14:08 PM

^^^ You got it, man. The next thing any dead person will see, is the Messiah calling him from the grave.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 01:53:09 PM

the new 'green passport' program of showing proof of vaccination in order to do a lot of things such as buying food.  

now i am laughing.
sorry but people can buy food whether they have the vaccine or not. whether they had covid or not..

you really need to get out your basement and actually go to a grocery store and see that the doors are open
israel actually opened things like mall stores that offer non-essentials too. and guess what. even the nonvaxxed can go..
yep its not a case of things are only opening up for the vaxxed.
maybe if you done some research instead of reading western news and conspiracy sites you would learn this.

the green pass applies to situations where high capacity but low ability to social distance applies.
where by even the unvaxed can still go if they had a negative test in the last 48 hours
things like planes. stadiums restaurants

its not banning people from doing anything unless vaxed.its instead not wanting to put the unvaxed people at risk by ensuring everyone they do come into contact is not a risk.

yep 3 options to watch football live at a stadium or go to a restaurant
1. not have covid
2. have fully recovered from covid
3. have the vaccine

this means the only people truly banned are those showing symptoms or testing positive. by which those people should be staying home anyway. (common sense)

oh yea and by the way schools also reopened even without the kids and some teachers getting a vaccine.
.. so its not like full lockdown for everyone who hasnt had a vaccine.

try to do some research

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 06:07:32 PM

The VACCINE, not the virus, is leading to intermittent staff shortages in hospitals throughout France.
https://www.newstarget.com/2021-02-24-france-slows-down-covid-vaccinations-healthcare-workers-falling-ill.html

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 11:15:07 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2021, 11:36:03 PM by franky1

The VACCINE, not the virus, is leading to intermittent staff shortages in hospitals throughout France.
https://www.newstarget.com/2021-02-24-france-slows-down-covid-vaccinations-healthcare-workers-falling-ill.html

its not falling ill for a fornight-month off work. its having 1-2 days off.
also even spreading people out over different days to not impact one ward in one go having 20% of staff with arm ache. they can still vaccinate all the staff by end of february

instead of having 60 wards to vaccinate in 30 days 2 full wards per day. they do 16 wards of quarter staff in 2 days and 2 days later do the next quarter of those wards then 2 days later they do another and 2 days later they do and 2 days later they do the final quarter.. meaning in 8 days they do 16 wards the same as doing 16 wards in 8 dys by doing 2full wards a day

yes a big needle will cause a sore arm. and yes a sore arm can make nurses unable to perform 100%. so for safety and security its best to let them have a day off if they get minor symptoms

the assessed risk of intermittent shortages are 1-2days
its better staff have a day off for arm ache than have 14 days off due to the covid symptoms which can be far worse for far longer. but some hospitals are already 'disorganised' with shortages due to isolated staff in vulnerable list. vacations and other stuff..and any extra time off can impact the health and care of patients on wards.
so its assessing the risk of shortages to not vaccinated everyone on the same ward the same day.to prevent any shortages

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 24, 2021, 11:53:49 PM

^^^ Except for the ones that die, of course.     Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 12:13:04 AM

^^^ Except for the ones that die, of course.     Cool
risk of that is like 0.001%
grow up and stop being a cry baby
getting covid for someone under 50yo is 100x more death risk(0.1%) than vaccine(0.001%)
getting covid for someone 50yo-70 is 1000x more death risk(1%) than vaccine(0.001%)
getting covid for someone 70+ is like 5000x more death risk(5%) than vaccine(0.001%)

yes if you think 1-5% death risk of covid is low. then why are you crying about 0.001% death risk
also
mild symptoms of covid is ~30-50%. vaccine mild symptoms are under 0.3%

so would you rather have 30%+ risk of 14 days of mild symptoms.. or 0.3% risk of a 2 day mild symptom

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 12:32:17 AM

^^^ Except for the ones that die, of course.     Cool
risk of that is like 0.001%
grow up and stop being a cry baby
getting covid for someone under 50yo is 100x more death risk(0.1%) than vaccine(0.001%)
getting covid for someone 50yo-70 is 1000x more death risk(1%) than vaccine(0.001%)
getting covid for someone 70+ is like 5000x more death risk(5%) than vaccine(0.001%)

yes if you think 1-5% death risk of covid is low. then why are you crying about 0.001% death risk
also
mild symptoms of covid is ~30-50%. vaccine mild symptoms are under 0.3%

so would you rather have 30%+ risk of 14 days of mild symptoms.. or 0.3% risk of a 2 day mild symptom

The risk of that is closer to 100% for the ones that die.     Cool

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 06:28:52 AM

The risk of that is closer to 100% for the ones that die.     Cool

yep average population class.. 0.001%
but if you then divide that by a subclass of people with known allergic reaction. the % for that subclass is higher.
and then if you take that subclass and divide it by another class of people that do not inform vaccinators of their allergy risk. or where the vaccinators do not ask. thats then a sub-sub class of % of higher risk

but that sub-subclass of people is super low

i know you are stuck in the past. but within just weeks of a small cluster of people being affected because vaccinators didnt ask. .. they started asking.

so now the subsubclass has even less people at risk because now vaccinators do ask about any allergy history
hense why sub sub class is only 0.001% of the average population class.

this 0.001% risk can be lowered further. without having to change the vaccine. but instead by people knowing their medical history and not pretending they are immortal gods that dont need any tests or scans or checks to see if they actually are in good health

yep some people have allergies but think because they are taking supplements that some idiot says cure them. they then think they dont have any allergies.. but find out quickly they still are in the allergies risk group.. if only they accept they have a history of allergies. then they can do something about it.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 07:24:29 AM

try to do some research

A month or two ago it would have been a 'crazy conspiracy theory' that a person would need a 'vaccine passport' in order to get into a shopping center.  People who said such were roundly abused.  Now here we are with it rolling out in Israel and the U.K. politicians are doing the jacking game about it meaning that it's pretty much a sure thing.

Actually this 'color on the smartphone app' stuff is not new.  Just a month or so after the bat soup horseshit, Chinese would have a green/yellow/red show up on their phone just to get into their own fucking apartment building.  China is the R&D lab for the globalists who own the place and China's peeps are not in a situation to pitch a bitch least they end up with their organs harvested.  Anyone paying attention would note that the 'ultra high net worth' crowd, like Hank Paulson, have been gaga about China under the CPP and anxious to import their methods all around the world.  I was waiting for them to choose the means of doing it, and the wait came to an end on the first day of 2020.   Anyway, Communist China gives a good window into the future 'new normal.'

I was so confident that I was going to have to live under house-arrest 9 months ago that I bought some rural property and have been developing it.  I'll hole-up there and wait the few years it will take for you niggers folks to die off then this farce might ease back a little since 'the earth will have been saved.'  Or not.  The shit was relative obvious to people who know how to do analysis.

When I say 'buy food', I mean buy it in places where you are allowed to go.  If you cannot go into a shopping center, you cannot buy food there.  And where a 'non-vaccinated' can go and what they can buy is just a knob which can be adjusted.

Try to stay up on your research primitive understandings of the evolution of the world.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 08:13:57 AM

try to do some research

A month or two ago it would have been a 'crazy conspiracy theory' that a person would need a 'vaccine passport' in order to get into a shopping center.  People who said such were roundly abused.  Now here we are with it rolling out in Israel and the U.K. politicians are doing the jacking game about it meaning that it's pretty much a sure thing.

Actually this 'color on the smartphone app' stuff is not new.  Just a month or so after the bat soup horseshit, Chinese would have a green/yellow/red show up on their phone just to get into their own fucking apartment building.  China is the R&D lab for the globalists who own the place and China's peeps are not in a situation to pitch a bitch least they end up with their organs harvested.  Anyone paying attention would note that the 'ultra high net worth' crowd, like Hank Paulson, have been gaga about China under the CPP and anxious to import their methods all around the world.  I was waiting for them to choose the means of doing it, and the wait came to an end on the first day of 2020.   Anyway, Communist China gives a good window into the future 'new normal.'

I was so confident that I was going to have to live under house-arrest 9 months ago that I bought some rural property and have been developing it.  I'll hole-up there and wait the few years it will take for you niggers folks to die off then this farce might ease back a little since 'the earth will have been saved.'  Or not.  The shit was relative obvious to people who know how to do analysis.

When I say 'buy food', I mean buy it in places where you are allowed to go.  If you cannot go into a shopping center, you cannot buy food there.  And where a 'non-vaccinated' can go and what they can buy is just a knob which can be adjusted.

Try to stay up on your research primitive understandings of the evolution of the world.

first of all you just got debunked about israels 'passport' because anyone vaccine or not can go to shopping malls

YOU AND I CAN GO TO SHOPPING MALLS

you are talking crap because you THINK shopping malls are closed only to non-vacced. but guess what. they are not.

please get out your house. get in your car and drive to a grocery store.
dont let your conspiracy sites try convincing you that you are going to starve

oh and by the way. the ability for you to go out and look at real estate and then do all the contracts and then move.. shows you real life proof that your not completely limited.. you dont have to 'hole up and wait a few years'
just being able to move shows that your not forced to hole up in your basement. .. but thats your decision to 'hole-up' once you have used your freedom to move. but its your decision to keep finding holes to fall into an stay in

and although im white british. your clearly a ignorant racist even if you strikethrough words that show your a racist. still makes you racist.

Sara Richards

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 09:04:43 AM

Nowadays, covid-19 is very serious all over the world. I choose to believe in vaccines, because if I don’t get vaccinated and get infected with the virus, the consequences will be more serious and treatment will be very difficult, so I go to get vaccinated to provide myself with the necessary health protection.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 10:05:58 AM

and although im white british. your clearly a ignorant racist even if you strikethrough words that show your a racist. still makes you racist.

I get news from Israeli sources and Israeli people on the ground; not from some wanker who claims to be a Brit and spends all day on a forum tapping madly on a phone by the looks of your material.  If you don't plan to get a life you should at least get a keyboard.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/tech-news/.premium-israel-rolls-out-smart-green-pass-for-vaccinated-israelis-but-bugs-abound-1.9558937

The reason why Haaretz is constantly mentioning 'fraud' and 'forgery' and such in this article is because TPTB plan to make this biometric ASAP.  That's been the goal for decades for anyone paying attention.

I don't give a fig about what is happening at the present (or in the past in the case of Israel's 'smart green pass' buggy phone app...and that it crashes one's whole phone, that is pretty meaningful to those of us who understand devices and operating systems...)  I care about what is going to happen in the future.  Thankfully accurately 'predicting' these things is sort of my forte and something I've done very well.  Better and better as the decades drift by in fact.

---

BTW, was Ken Kesey a racist?  The book 'Sometimes a Great Notion' is the literary reason why the phrase 'you niggers' springs to mind.  There were just about zero black people on the SW Oregon coast at the time the book was written (and are precious few now.)  I don't doubt that the expression was used in the locale from whence the fictional Wakanda river was taken, and little doubt that it meant almost nothing racial to the people who used it.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 10:46:51 AM
Last edit: February 25, 2021, 11:12:55 AM by franky1

what your not realising is you are doing a badecker
last year he was crying that golf courses were closed. not realising golf courses in his state were open.
he was adamant for weeks that his state was closed off and the only place to play golf was sweden(different country)

reality is. if you and him just get out of your basement and actually LOOK. you will see you can go to your store/golf course

israel actually has opened up its shopping mall for EVERYONE
israel actually has opened up non-essential stores too, for EVERYONE

israel actually has a restriction rule about high occupation venues where social distancing is difficult
eg sport stadiums, cinema's, airplanes

where the rule is:
test negative for covid in last 48hours
recovered from covid prior and now negative
(2 category above in common sense means only covid positive are banned. and yes they should be banned while sick)
and the third category. those being vaccinated

it has nothing to do with stopping healthy people due to them not being vaccinated. its about those with covid should stay home

just look at your link more carefully
there is a part that has a link you can click
requirement of entry
here is what it says.. (if you dared to read your own link reference fully
The cabinet approved on Friday a plan to reopen some schools, street shops, malls and open-air markets starting Sunday, as part of a series of measures to relax coronavirus restrictions that have been in effect during Israel's third nationwide lockdown.

The plan includes separate regulations for places that will open to the general public, including shops, museums and libraries,
and those that will operate under the so-called Green Pass regulations, opening their doors only to people who have recovered from COVID or received both vaccine doses against it.

Green Pass venues include houses of worship, cultural events, gyms, hotels and swimming pools

the regulations for the separate red quotes (high occupancy facilities) actually has another allowance for those testing negative within 48 hours

maybe before spitting out your dummy and crying like a baby. do your research
recognise your cries about shops/malls are in green not red

in the 40 minutes between your post and my post submission, i was able to do:
my own thing. (i was having breakfast yes i bought the ingredients from a store)
decide to log into this forum.. (logging in 20minutes after you posted)
read your post. (start of 10min check)
click your link.
read the article.
click the link within your link.
read that more detailed article..
realise you are wrong about your assumption because the details are clear.. (end of 10min check)
and then write this post.(10 min to write it)

maybe you can use 10minutes more wisely and do research. dont hit the reply button just to argue for the sake of arguing. instead take a step back realise its a learning experience where you should do some research. .. then do some research

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 11:45:12 AM

israel actually has opened up its shopping mall for EVERYONE
israel actually has opened up non-essential stores too, for EVERYONE

israel actually has a restriction rule about high occupation venues where social distancing is difficult
eg sport stadiums, cinema's, airplanes

And shopping malls according to the local newspapers.  At least when they roll it out for real in a few days since right at this moment they have not quite gotten to the point where a high enough percentage have been offered to option to take the mark volentarily.

where the rule is:
test negative for covid in last 48hours
recovered from covid prior and now negative
(2 category above in common sense means only covid positive are banned. and so they should be while sick)
and the third category. those being vaccinated

it has nothing to do with stopping healthy people due to them not being vaccinated. its about those with covid should stay home

'last 48 hours'  Lol!  Yup.  Open to 'everyone' who is willing to take the injection.

Interestingly Israel seems to be giving people who 'had covid' a pass (literally!)  It's interesting because in 'the nations', there is a complete lack of acknowledgement of natural immunity.  Natural immunity, and the human immune system in general, seems to be basically a 'conspiracy theory' to the 'tards who get their info from the mainstream media.

I get on well with Jews because we seem to think alike a lot of times.  Maybe because I grew up in a 'hippie culture'.  Or maybe my brain is just naturally not wired to be a 'freier'?  Or maybe it has something to do with my Khazar Nobility bloodline?  Who knows?  Anyway, in this case, from the very start of this thing I was thinking about how to get so-called 'covid-19' so I would have an excuse to not get the injection which anyone with half a brain could see coming a mile away...and could see a huge amount of pressure to be injected.  I got extra suspicious when all of the media people and politicians seemed to be 'getting covid.'

chaoscoinz

Activity: 1151
Merit: 260

☆Gaget-Pack☆

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 05:08:15 PM

I personally plan on waiting until they smooth over the wrinkles a bit, then wait till the mad rush is over and things die down a little. Just like with electronics, I plan to hold off until they get all of the kinks and bugs out before I go crazy, buy-in and settle on anything. I was never one for rush jobs! As of right now within the U.S, there is a mad rush to get them, people are even hurting and taking advantage of our elderly in order to get their shots in line first (sickening). What happened to respecting your elders? Guess I grew up in a different time  Undecided

Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
February 25, 2021, 06:41:04 PM

A rat walks into the pub and asks his mate, "Have you had the COVID vaccine yet, Bruce?" " Are you nuts" replies Bruce, "they haven't finished the human trials yet!!"

israt1@

Activity: 924
Merit: 18

https://imgur.com/yw8HFn9

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2021, 08:17:11 PM

Yes,
Bangladesh available covid19 vaccine.All men are push it......SAVE LIFE

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: