Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:18:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ?  (Read 20318 times)
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 06:42:51 AM
Merited by Gyfts (1)

Hello,

I am back as promised to inform everyone that two days ago i had my second vaccine dose.

I feel fine and i didn't felt any noticiable reaction, besides a slight pain.

Pray for my soul

No body aches, fatigue, low grade fever or anything?

Where do you feel the pain? The vaccine clinical trial data is online and only a few people in trials experienced any side effects - https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-and-biontech-announce-publication-results-landmark

This varies greatly from the moderna vaccine where side effects were rampant during the second dose.

The vaccine is generally safe, but a lot of people say the second dose makes you feel like shit.

Some pain in the injection site, but minimal. I made the injection in the afternoom and i worked fof all the night and the morning and i slept 2 hours, so i was obviously tired, but after 12h of sleep i felt just fine. Among the dozen of collegues i know well, all young and healty, the second dose was generally very well tollerated.

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 06:46:05 AM

Bottom line is this, dont put junk into your veins. Check ingredients.

Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 02:25:33 PM

Hello,

I am back as promised to inform everyone that two days ago i had my second vaccine dose.

Pray for my soul

That is great news, hope you don't experience any symptons.

In my country around 3% of the population got already the first dose, but only 0.6-0.7% of the people got the second dose. So far there isn't really a lot of new coverage on the symptons for the vaccine.

I just read in an article that there are now more vaccines being produces than there are actual corona cases. That is a good number in the few months since the discovery of the vaccines.
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 02:31:10 PM

Hello,

Pray for my soul

No body aches, fatigue, low grade fever or anything?

Where do you feel the pain? The vaccine clinical trial data is online and only a few people in trials experienced any side effects - https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-release/press-release-detail/pfizer-and-biontech-announce-publication-results-landmark

This varies greatly from the moderna vaccine where side effects were rampant during the second dose.

The vaccine is generally safe, but a lot of people say the second dose makes you feel like shit.

Some pain in the injection site, but minimal. I made the injection in the afternoom and i worked fof all the night and the morning and i slept 2 hours, so i was obviously tired, but after 12h of sleep i felt just fine. Among the dozen of collegues i know well, all young and healty, the second dose was generally very well tollerated.

Nice, thank you for the input. Then the answer to the question "Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ?" right now is Yes I Do, and will just wait for it to be available in our location  Wink

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 05:41:27 PM

^^^ There are many people who want to reduce the population. We absolutely would like it if people would wake up. But if people refuse to wake up, let them enjoy their use of the vaccine to reduce the population by their own demise.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 06:22:14 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2021, 08:06:12 PM by tvbcof

The additional DNA added to the nucleus of whatever cell happens to get infected by the chimpanzee adenovirus spins off mRNA.  That RNA exits the nucleus into the cells cytoplasm, finds a ribosome, and instructs the ribosome to start pumping out whatever proteins the DNA designers intended.
you said
spins off mrna instruct the ribosome to pump out whatever protein the DNA designer intended..

ha .. funny.
nice way for you to back track by now saying its not dna but now 'mrna instructions' and not DNA programming but 'instructions which a designer(labtech) intended

so thank you for admitting that no DNA goes through the ribosome process.

As usual, you are trying to imply that I said something which I did not.  I never said that 'DNA goes through the ribosome' and you will not find me saying so which is one of the reasons you won't provide a quote.

I'll go ahead are break this down for the benefit of those who might be wishing to inform themselves about the technology before getting the injections:

The RNA is typically copied off of the DNA so it codes the same information.  It's like me taking one .mp3 song off an album collection from my HDD (DNA) and putting it onto a thumb drive (RNA) for transport to a mp3 player (ribosome).

- RNA vaccines gene therapies (Pfizer, Moderna) are basically the shot being the thumb drive with the song on it and getting it into the cell somehow.  The 'song' then plays on the cells player (the ribosome.)

- DNA vaccines gene therapies (AstraZeneca, J&J) are basically the shot giving you a whole album in the form of an animal virus.  Some of the songs on the album were synthesized in their lab.  The virus then inserts the whole album onto your central hard drive (cell nucleus.)

-  The designers expect that from time to time you will load up the right song from the album they gave you, put it on a thumb drive (RNA), transport it to a player (a ribosome in your cells cytoplasm) and it will make their music.

- When the player makes their music, the cell starts expressing parts of the SARS-cov-2 virus.  Your immune system is then supposed to recognize these virus parts and develop an immune reaction.

As I said in an earlier explanation, it's fairly unknown what the regulatory mechanism is which keeps the song from playing to often, or keeps it from playing long after it is needed.  If the developers even tried to figure this stuff out it's a trade secret.  It seems like they intend to answer some of these questions simply by seeing what happens to the people who got the jab.

---

Now to a contentious issue about 'changing DNA':

The adenovirus vector delivers DNA to the nucleus but it is supposed to be in it's own self-contained little ring (plasmid).  It is not supposed to mix with your cell's chromosomal DNA.  You could think of it as the chromosomal DNA is on the C: partition and the new album data is going onto the D: partition.  That's the theory anyway.

It is worth note that the RNA platform folks (Pfizer, Moderna) point out that the advantage of their methods are that it avoids the danger associated with the DNA platform (AstraZeneca) of unintended mixing of the synthetic DNA (their special song) with the chromosomal DNA.  Whether this is a real danger or a marketing ploy I do not know.  If adenovirus never mixes with chromosomal DNA, it's probably a fair bet that this theoretical danger is not that big a deal with the AstraZeneca gene therapy I would say.  I've not run across research on this one way or another.  But there are plenty of OTHER dangers which have nothing to do with genetic material mixing.

---

Edit:  Important note on dis-info agents and plants.

Be very careful of ANYONE saying the vaccine will 'change your DNA'.  It is a well known and obvious psychological warfare technique to insert agents who pretend to be on one side but who's purpose is to sew confusion.

IF someone wants to point out the 'danger' of 'changing people's DNA' they need to either present it as a theoretical danger OR they need to link to high quality and credible research demonstrating this occurance.  I've not yet seen that happen.

There are well meaning people with valuable technical information who might 'slip up' and take things farther than they should, but for the most part if I see someone actually say this without proof I write them off of my list of credible persons.  It is VERY common for someone who may or may not be well meaning titling a vid something like 'scientists say it will change your genes', but when the content is viewed, the scientist said nothing of the sort or simply talked about the theoretical dangers.

Probably the most critical thing to understand about this whole scamdemic (and almost every other event of importance) is the informational warfare element.  It's sad but true.  The good news is that this element works similarly across a wide variety of situations so when you understand it in something like 9/11, you more or less understand it for the covid-19 scamdemic.  Understanding these informational warfare techniques is a valuable and necessary skill here in the world of 2021 even more than ever.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4465

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 09:23:19 PM

you went through a whole waffle to say what i said. but using another analogy.. trying to pretend you were not the one spouting out the conspiracy of bill gates gene alteration...

then you in the same post revert back to your conspiracy calling it all a scam.
(facepalm)

anyway to address another lesson you are not understanding
As I said in an earlier explanation, it's fairly unknown what the regulatory mechanism is which keeps the song from playing to often, or keeps it from playing long after it is needed.  If the developers even tried to figure this stuff out it's a trade secret.  It seems like they intend to answer some of these questions simply by seeing what happens to the people who got the jab.

its not a regulatory mechanism that keeps songs from playing too often.
its not a secret
having extra metadata(saRNA) on the mp3(mRNA) tells the song to repeat(replicate)

its lack of saRNA in the vaccine that prevent the song repeating

yep usually one goes in one goes out. unless it has extra code to tell it 'loop song'(saRNA)

you have already started learning it. so even logic could tell you its no secret
the lack of saRNA in the vaccine = no repeating song= no replication

again vaccine lacks saRNA, modRNA, and all the other stuff

the ribosome is not being reprogrammed.
its not busting out virions. its not busting out exosomes carrying virion data. its just making proteins that sit on that cells outter wall.

again learn the reason why out of all the dna types all the rna types that exist in the world of bioology. they chose mrna

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 09:45:11 PM

<snip - words idiot found on-line put together in random fashion.  Nothing coherent to even comment on.>

Still waiting for the quote where I said ribosomes process DNA?  Whassa matta?  Couldn't find it after making the accusation?  Thought so.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 10:19:22 PM

<snip - words idiot found on-line put together in random fashion.  Nothing coherent to even comment on.>

Still waiting for the quote where I said ribosomes process DNA?  Whassa matta?  Couldn't find it after making the accusation?  Thought so.

search your own post history.
you have for months been spouting out your billgates designer dna. reprogramming ribosome. gene therapy insinuations

remember mp3 metadata does not reprogram a music player. it just instructs the music player to use its built in features.
mp3 metadata is not player firmware

the vaccine is a mp3 with metadata stripped out(no saRNA)

have a nice day and stop flip flopping pretending your now saying you never said anything about reprogramming human cells

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 10:32:14 PM

search your own post history.

You made the accusation that I claimed ribosomes process DNA.  You find the quote upon which you made this accusation.  I know how this stuff works so there is no way I would have made such a statement.

Obviously you have no compunction about pulling anything you think would make some point straight out of your ass.  It need have no basis in fact or logic for people like you.  To people like me who are careful and precise it's disgusting, but for your type it seems to be part of your religion or something.  You guys actually seem to take pride in lying if people fall for your bullshit, and if they don't you get indignant about it.  Passive/aggressive little fuck-tard.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 10:45:05 PM
Last edit: February 04, 2021, 10:58:53 PM by franky1

incase you forgot that YOU said its about programming the ribosome.
incase you didnt realise that RNA is the firmware and mrna is just a document file.

so everytime you mention reprogramming. or DNA transfers into nucleus. or reprogram ribosome you are continually been saying the same nonsense.

All of the DNA and RNA vaccines gene therapies 're-program' a person's cells.  This is fundamental to how they work and the designers and makers of the therapies are very proud of that fact.

AstraZeneca transfects designer DfuckinNfuckinA into the victim's cell nucleus using adenovirus as a vector.  

There is a reason why they are labeled 'DNA' here:  https://covid19.trackvaccines.org/vaccines/
That really should be clear enough even for you frank-n-beans.  In fairness, it is somewhat difficult to see any mainstream media admit that AstraZeneca puts DNA into the victim's cell...and it's funny as hell to see them tap-dance around the issue.
(^debunked it is not titled DNA there. it actually says non replicating viral vectors)
Anyway, adenovirus is a DNA virus and it is designer DNA which is spiced in to be vectored into the nucleus of the victim's cells.
(^debunked.. the slice/vector means DNA doesnt go in. the 'vector' that does go in is mRNA.. mRNA can transverse the nucleus membrane. but not dna)

Wrong again Bob.  Gene therapy is about re-programing the subjects own cells to be the 'facility' in which designer proteins are 'manufactured.'

-  AstraZeneca creates designer DNA, splices it into adenovirus DNA, then allows the adenovirus to insert the plasmid into the cell nucleus alongside the chromosomal DNA.  From thence it transcribes to mRNA which exits the nucleus, finds ribosomes to program and does the same as the above.
(^debunked. again your saying the DNA does go into the the nucleus. but look 1 quote up. your saying jsut the vector goes in.. your the confused flip flopper)

here is a basic level one again. you dont need firmware attached to every mp3 just to make a song play.
what goes into the cell nucleus is not DNA. the 'vector' word your now learning is mRNA

the 'code' is not firmware. its basically the reverse script of the spike protein.
the normal process of a cells normal function tRNA the script(reverses the reverse) then the rRNA converts each stage of 3 parts into a protein. using the ribosomes natural mechanism
the trna and rrna processes are default functions in the cells ribosone. the vaccine has no trna/rrna
the vaccine is not firmware or software update
what goes in is an .mp3 file with no extra metadata = no reprogramming of the player.no loop instruction

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 11:31:29 PM

lets just clear up your own confusion..
which version of your opinion is i, which YOU believe goes into the nucleus of the person getting the vaccine
which is spiced in to be vectored into the nucleus of the victim's cells.
or
adenovirus DNA, then allows the adenovirus to insert the plasmid into the cell nucleus alongside the chromosomal DNA.

tell me for once. be straight to the point. be truly deep and meaningful about your reply. so deep that you are willing to stand by it from now on

is it the vector(mrna)
or
"whole plasmid+chromosone DNA". which you think passes through the nucleus membrane wall

take a few minutes to truly vet your own flip flop opinions. and pick the one that you will from now on decide is your view

mRNA or DNA passes through the nucleus membrane

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 11:44:16 PM

incase you forgot that YOU said its about programming the ribosome.
incase you didnt realise that RNA is the firmware and mrna is just a document file.

so everytime you mention reprogramming. or DNA transfers into nucleus. or reprogram ribosome you are continually been saying the same nonsense.

You 'program' the cell with either DNA or RNA.  If you do it with DNA, a copy is made to RNA first.  RNA gene therapies use RNA directly where DNA ones rely on the normal celular machinery for transcription.

If a cell isn't normally programmed to make SARS-cov-2 spike protiens and you feed in a program to make it do so (via either RNA or DNA) it is 're-programmed'.

All of the DNA and RNA vaccines gene therapies 're-program' a person's cells.  This is fundamental to how they work and the designers and makers of the therapies are very proud of that fact.

AstraZeneca transfects designer DfuckinNfuckinA into the victim's cell nucleus using adenovirus as a vector.  

There is a reason why they are labeled 'DNA' here:  https://covid19.trackvaccines.org/vaccines/
That really should be clear enough even for you frank-n-beans.  In fairness, it is somewhat difficult to see any mainstream media admit that AstraZeneca puts DNA into the victim's cell...and it's funny as hell to see them tap-dance around the issue.
(^debunked it is not titled DNA there. it actually says non replicating viral vectors)

It vectors designer DNA into the nucleus.  The 'non-replicating' part means that new copies of the DNA are not made within the victim's body;  only the DNA which is injected in (as part of the hacked adenovirus genome.)

Anyway, adenovirus is a DNA virus and it is designer DNA which is spiced in to be vectored into the nucleus of the victim's cells.
(^debunked.. the slice/vector means DNA doesnt go in. the 'vector' that does go in is mRNA.. mRNA can transverse the nucleus membrane. but not dna)

Wrong again Bob.  Gene therapy is about re-programing the subjects own cells to be the 'facility' in which designer proteins are 'manufactured.'

-  AstraZeneca creates designer DNA, splices it into adenovirus DNA, then allows the adenovirus to insert the plasmid into the cell nucleus alongside the chromosomal DNA.  From thence it transcribes to mRNA which exits the nucleus, finds ribosomes to program and does the same as the above.
(^debunked. again your saying the DNA does go into the the nucleus. but look 1 quote up. your saying jsut the vector goes in.. your the confused flip flopper)

Yup.  That's what I'm saying.  It's not 'debunked'.  That's how this form of gene therapy works.

---

Ever notice that the so-called 'doctors' on this forum don't come to your defense franky1?  You know why?  It's because your are wrong and you are an embarrassment.  I'm sure they don't like it that you are getting your ass kicked, but there is not much they can do.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 11:52:01 PM

which version of your opinion is i, which YOU believe goes into the nucleus of the person getting the vaccine
or
adenovirus DNA, then allows the adenovirus to insert the plasmid into the cell nucleus alongside the chromosomal DNA.

tell me for once. be straight to the point. be truly deep and meaningful about your reply. so deep that you are willing to stand by it from now on

is it the vector(mrna)
or
"whole plasmid+chromosone DNA". which you think passes through the nucleus membrane wall

take a few minutes to truly vet your own flip flop opinions. and pick the one that you will from now on decide is your view

Both of my statements are compatible and identical.

Neither of your statements are correct:

1) adenovirus is a DNA virus.  It's genome is DNA.  RNA has nothing to do with things.

2) I said 'alongside' (not '+') as in the adenovirus DNA+designer DNA packages lives as a plasmid ALONGSIDE the subjects own chromosomal DNA inside of the cell nucleus.   The 'chromosomal DNA' does not pass through anything.  It is always in the nucleus.  The adenoviruse DNA+designer DNA package 'transfects' the cell and brings the new DNA package into the nucleus.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
February 04, 2021, 11:53:46 PM

This is the equivalent of watching two hobos trying to school each other in astrophysics.

In what way, genius?  Got any actual relevant comments or clarifications with all your medical field expertise?

One suspects probably not.  You'll just go get whatever happens to be in the needle because big brother loves you.

TwitchySeal
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 2015

Join the world-leading crypto sportsbook NOW!

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 01:40:02 AM

Ever notice that the so-called 'doctors' on this forum don't come to your defense franky1?  You know why?  It's because your are wrong and you are an embarrassment.  I'm sure they don't like it that you are getting your ass kicked, but there is not much they can do.

Do these doctors come to your defense?

Are BADecker and Tash who you're talking about?

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 02:08:41 AM
Last edit: February 05, 2021, 02:32:28 AM by franky1

or

is it the vector(mrna)
or

Both of my statements are compatible and identical.

Neither of your statements are correct:

1) adenovirus is a DNA virus.  It's genome is DNA.  RNA has nothing to do with things.

2) I said 'alongside' (not '+') as in the adenovirus DNA+designer DNA packages lives as a plasmid ALONGSIDE the subjects own chromosomal DNA inside of the cell nucleus.   The 'chromosomal DNA' does not pass through anything.  It is always in the nucleus.  The adenoviruse DNA+designer DNA package 'transfects' the cell and brings the new DNA package into the nucleus.

again flip flop
you skip to the already in 'the subjects nucleus'
just to pretend you mean DNA doesnt pass
then you say the vaccines 'dna'+package enters the cell but then only the 'package' enters the subjects nucleus

now your saying dna doesnt pass through into the nucleus..
because now your saying 'package'

so please continue defining  the 'package'
go on please
dig deeper

package/vector.. come on describe it
describe the length. describe if its single or double stranded

i really am waiting for you to dig your rabbit hole and fall in it. and then at the end of your adventure you realise something

dig, boy dig
get the the conclusion.. no more flip flops
'package' /vector
if its not a full dna chromosome.... what would you call it

(im being rhetorical..i know the answer.. just waiting for you to have your lightbulb moment)

final time be clear and detailed and determined to stick with one answer

full DNA passes into nucleus.. or just rna(package)
no flip flops. choose one

tip1: the adeno virus capsid does not contain 2 chromosomes
(there is no adenovirus DNA+humanspike'package' DNA)
tip2: dna does not pass in or out nucleus membrane(research size of nucleus pores)

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 06:55:00 AM

Do these doctors come to your defense?

Are BADecker and Tash who you're talking about?

I don't remember either of them claiming to hold medical degrees.  Only two people I can think of who are currently active here claim to be working medical doctors and thus that their opinions carry more weight (while using their personas to advertise gambling sites and coin mixers.)

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 07:32:48 AM

again flip flop
you skip to the already in 'the subjects nucleus'
just to pretend you mean DNA doesnt pass
then you say the vaccines 'dna'+package enters the cell but then only the 'package' enters the subjects nucleus

I said no such thing.  Quote it if you can.  You either misread something, or you are just making up accusations out of thin air again in desperation.

If you really are misunderstanding something it could be that there is a difference between 'the victim's chromosomal DNA' and 'the adenovirus and lab synthesized DNA'. 

now your saying dna doesnt pass through into the nucleus..
because now your saying 'package'

so please continue defining  the 'package'

By using the term 'package', I simply mean the gene payload of the hacked adenovirus DNA.  That would include genetic material native to the strain of adenovirus chosen and the synthetic genetic material to be ferried ('vectored') into the nucleus of the victim's cells.

I have no problem making corrections or clarifications.  Let me point out that the term used for using viruses to vector genes into a victims cells is typically referred to as 'transduction' rather than 'transfection' as I've occasionally used.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
February 05, 2021, 08:13:19 AM

"WANT TO LEARN ABOUT PFIZER’S CRIMINAL HISTORY?"

https://www.bitchute.com/video/AXZwAghOkO04/

Happy Jab'n ya-all.

Looks like now over half of the American public is now wishing to either not get vaccinated or wait.  It's not just doctors and nurses who are having cold feet anymore.  For some reason 80% of the people on this forum who speak up cannot wait to get ANY injection no matter what technology it uses as long as it says 'covid-19 vaccine' on the label.  Go figure.

It's possible that Bitcoiners tend to be like Berwick (and me when I put on my evil hat) and do see a subtle advantage to be rid of the people who are stupid enough to trust corp/gov on this one.  Corp/gov did the heavy lifting to get millions of people so brainwashed, so why not go ahead and complete the cycle?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: