Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:52:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ?  (Read 20318 times)
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 05:32:34 PM

also the queen had the oxford vaccine. yep Mrs Elitist herself had the oxford vaccine.

The politicians and elites are caught doing obviously fake vaccines for photoshoots WAY to often.  I have to believe that they are sending the word around to their friends to stay away from the fucking thing.  It would be super easy to just do a saline (because 99% of people are drooling retards who cannot fathom that a syringe might contain something other than what the TeeVee said), but no, they have to use needles with caps on them, grab the wrong arm, etc and make it really obvious.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1368

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 05:39:55 PM

you have played this game before
one minute you say microscopes then you deny microscopes
i already showed you that exosomes are different shapes and sizes compared to covid virus
the science has identified the different layers right down to the nucleus that shows the difference

i know you future gameplan of saying about courts. and when the court verdict is in you will proclaim thats the court is obsolete for some stupid reason

you keep stupidly finding the most stupid excuses to ignore the science. then a week later ask for the science all over again

you are just circling and circling stupid things over again making yourself pointless

Thanky, franky1. Depending on the topic of the moment, microscopes should be denied at times and accepted at others. So I am right on with this acceptance and denial, right?

Exosomes being different shapes and sizes than viruses is nothing. VIRUSES are different shapes and sizes than viruses. And exosomes are different shapes and sizes than exosomes. But some exosomes are the same shapes and sizes of some viruses. So, wake up!

Game-plan about courts? What are you even yammering about?

no exosomes are a specific form.
the umbrella category them is extracellular vesicle
where there are exosomes (50-100nm) ectosomes(100nm-500nm) endosomes(500nm-1000nm)

viruses are a umbrella category
there is sars cov (~100nm) sars cov2(~120nm) ebola(~1000nm)

the sars cov 2 enters via attaching to the ace2 receptor
the exosome containing waste rna enter via attached to the cd receptors

the virus causes replication of new viruses and occasionally chucks off waste rna.
the exosome causes cell damage if it contains waste rna
exosomes with waste rna dont create mature viruses in the new cell

the sars cov2 virus has many ace2 sensitive spikes all around like a crown
the exosomes have a couple CD sensitive receptors. like a tail and a couple arms

I guess I don't really expect you to understand, but here goes.

When the SARS-CoV-2 exosome is sent out by the cell to warn other cells about their acidity, etc., that is poisoning them, it has many ACE2 spikes on it, so that it can get into the other cells to give them warning.

Some of the SARS-CoV-2 exosomes escape the body, and go into the atmosphere, inside water droplets, that protect them from immediately being destroyed. Since the mission of these SARS-CoV-2 exosomes is to get into other cells to give warning, and since they "recognize" that they aren't even near any cells, they develop more ACE2 spikes to help them find cells, so that they can give their warning that they were sent out to give.

The process is extremely complex. The SARS-CoV-2 exosomes in the atmosphere or on surface materials, have literally gone into panic mode, because they are having a difficult time finding cells to warn. If they finally find a cell and get into it, the cell reacts to their panic mode, and creates all kinds of other SARS-CoV-2 exosomes that it sends out throughout the whole body to give warning.

A panic warning might not be needed by this particular person's body at all. The person might not have excessive poisons in his body that are killing him. But the SARS-CoV-2 exosome (now called a virus) that entered his cells from the outside, is simply giving warning wherever it goes. The recipient's body simply picks up on the panic call, and produces a cytokine storm that often makes the person sick, and/or kills him.

Because the medical doesn't recognize what is really happening - or maybe they do, and are taking unfair advantage of this knowledge - they don't know what to do to treat people. Their vaccines that are aimed at eliminating the SARS-CoV-2 virus, also get rid of SARS-CoV-2 exosomes in the person. When this happens, the person's body goes into shock (sort of), and the immune system starts fighting off all kinds of non-existent "enemies." The sick appearance of the person is exacerbated, and death approaches faster.

The medical, not realizing what is really happening, treats the patient incorrectly, and further speeds up his death.

It would be nice if you would wake up to what is really going on, so that you could inform others. This way the medical might save many more. Of course, the vaccine companies won't make as much money. And the population-reduction people will have to go back to straight-forward war to shrink the population. But at least you could live with a clear conscience.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 05:45:59 PM

Poor fucker.  I really do feel bad for him.  He should probably take advantage of the tongue situation to give his girlfriend some pleasure.

My advice sounds like it's more than he's getting from the board-certified doctors, surprise, surprise.  Here's a little tip for those who don't know:  If you get injured by a bioweapon you are on your own and will get exactly zero from the medical/industrial complex.  Ask anyone who got Lyme disease.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4454

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 05:49:11 PM

retards who cannot fathom that a syringe might contain something other than what the TeeVee said),

you really think vaccine trial results and government regulators are "teevee"
maybe stop watching TV and start reading and researching the actual trial results and regulators.

maybe this was just you admitting you are one of the retards, because you just admitted you think decisions are made based on "teevee"

i feel sorry for you. not personally for you. but for your circumstance of spending more time repeating outdated, wrong crap scripts from anti-vaxers. instead of doing some proper independent research

your use of fashionable buzzwords gives you away
its much like the conspiracy buzzword "chemtrails" instead of the scientific word 'cloud seeding' you can spot those nutters got their scripts from a conspiracy site and not a science report simply by using chemtrail instead of cloud seeding as their chosen word

your repeated usage of certain words show you have no original thought. and your paranoia shows that you are not even going to allow yourself to think rationally.

atleast try to put some effort into your posts.

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1358

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 06:06:05 PM

According to the portal Our World in Data,

Funded by grants from the Bill and Melvin Gates Foundation of course.  Just so you know.

Irrelevant to this discussion. Or do you believe the Gates Foundation has something to do with the covid-19 pandemic?

Btw, I have checked the data for my country. They match.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 06:12:43 PM

Funded by grants from the Bill and Melvin Gates Foundation of course.  Just so you know.

Irrelevant to this discussion. Or do you believe the Gates Foundation has something to do with the covid-19 pandemic?

gee how did you do that?

"Winston Churchill"

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 06:15:12 PM

Funded by grants from the Bill and Melvin Gates Foundation of course.  Just so you know.

Gates owns your country's health department too.  If he (or his WHO) says to report certain numbers, they report those numbers.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 06:24:06 PM

im now laughing
when doctors and nurses treat patients and report data. they can then see that data and compare that data to the national data

EG if a ciy has 100 hospitalisations and the national stats show that the same city had 100 hospitalisations.. then it shows the data is correct

i find it funny where idiots that "get it from teevee" that bill gates is in some office somewhere typing in random numbers.
i think idiots dont get how statistics work.

i understand they retardedly look at conspiracy sites that make things up. i understand those conspiracy sites say other official sources must make it p because conspiracy sites can make things up so easily.

but the fact is a numbskull blogger can easily make things up. but an organisation with many layers of employees and many checks and balances cant make things up as easily as ifiot bloggers

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1368

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 07:00:06 PM

^^^ Is that all you can do as you gradually become a statistic?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Stalker22
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 07:13:22 PM

Gates owns your country's health department too.  If he (or his WHO) says to report certain numbers, they report those numbers.

Interesting how you guys don't like the term conspiracy theories. Looks like we need to broaden our dictionaries as I don't know if there's a term that would better describe what I'm reading here.

By the way, I doubt Gates can find my country on a world map...

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 07:16:41 PM

Interesting how you guys don't like the term conspiracy theories. Looks like we need to broaden our dictionaries as I don't know if there's a term that would better describe what I'm reading here.

By the way, I doubt Gates can find my country on a world map...

That means that your whole shit-hole country runs on IMF and World Bank money.  That in turn means that your leaders are bought-n-paid-for bitches to a man/woman.

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 08:42:25 PM

and the funny thing is tvbcof cant even work out math
for gates to own all international healthcare requires more funds then elon and bezos put together

bezos is richer than gates. but even bezos cant afford to successfully organise slave priced delivery drivers.

so if you think gates is funding all doctors. then gates must be 5-10x richer than bezos
sorry but logic and maths debunks that

Stalker22
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 08:53:09 PM

That means that your whole shit-hole country runs on IMF and World Bank money.  That in turn means that your leaders are bought-n-paid-for bitches to a man/woman.

I never said that I was living in a shit-hole country. I don't know where you got that from. Wink
You jump to the wrong conclusion on the basis of incomplete information. Basically, much like almost everything you've said in this thread.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 09:03:49 PM

My dad is actually getting the vaccine next week. I really hope it's real and not some hoax. It would be nice if we could finally fight the corona pandemic and end these miserable lock downs. I am kind of afraid for my dad that the vaccine is not going to work in the long run, and the immunity is just going to fall of.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 09:27:43 PM

My dad is actually getting the vaccine next week. I really hope it's real and not some hoax. It would be nice if we could finally fight the corona pandemic and end these miserable lock downs. I am kind of afraid for my dad that the vaccine is not going to work in the long run, and the immunity is just going to fall of.

The (not-a-)vaccine doesn't stop people from getting the virus or passing it to others.  The 'new normal' will progress as designed with masks (which cause bacterial pneumonia which they can lump into as 'PIC' to get bigger numbers), social distancing, lockdowns, etc, just as planned.  But things will morph into chipping, immunity passports, depopulation, infertility, social credit scores, UBI, etc.  That's part of the plan and is on the horizon.

You've been suckered by the hope of 'back to normal' just as with the 'just few weeks to flatten the curve' a year ago.

I would hope that you can save your dad before it's to late, but it doesn't sound likely.  Hopefully he'll be one of the ones who hits and empty chamber.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 09:48:09 PM

masks (which cause bacterial pneumonia which they can lump into as 'PIC' to get bigger numbers)
Right. That's why there is a much higher rate of pneumonia in surgeons and OR staff who having been wearing masks daily for decades. Oh no wait, you are just making shit up.
Stalker22
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 10:06:06 PM

Anyone here knows where I can find the genuine schematics of a 5G brain-altering chip that is injected into people who get the COVID-19 vaccine?
All I can find online is the fake guitar pedal thingy.  Cheesy

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 10:12:09 PM

masks (which cause bacterial pneumonia which they can lump into as 'PIC' to get bigger numbers)
Right. That's why there is a much higher rate of pneumonia in surgeons and OR staff who having been wearing masks daily for decades. Oh no wait, you are just making shit up.

Doctors don't wear masks all day normally and when they do they are in a conditioned environment (unlike the poor fucker working at 7/11 who will lose job if he take the thing off over their 8 hour shift.)  Furthermore, medical staff get to grab a new mask any time they want, and in fact probably are mandated to so they are not wearing a dirty cloth rag since it is all they can realistically afford.

Anyway, if you have science on your side you don't have to make shit up.  Read it and weep:  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4420971/

DooMAD
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 3103

Leave no FUD unchallenged

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 10:32:21 PM
Merited by o_e_l_e_o (2)

I honestly can't be bothered to read 20+ pages of this topic to see how many of you are brainwashed antivaxxers, but I'll give my thoughts all the same:

The only concern I have regarding the vaccine is that they can't confirm whether or not it prevents transmission of the virus.  It's easy to imagine it might give the general public a false sense of security and actually increase the rate of infection if people aren't careful.  I suspect once people have had the vaccine, they will go out socialising right away because they won't get sick.  They will then become a carrier for the virus and show no symptoms.  Then they will mix with unvaccinated people in their bubble and infect them.

If you care about your loved ones, continue socially distancing until everyone you know is vaccinated.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18509

View Profile
January 09, 2021, 10:48:13 PM
Merited by Foxpup (2), Stalker22 (1)

Anyway, if you have science on your side you don't have to make shit up.  Read it and weep:  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4420971/
Hilarious that you will accept peer reviewed evidence when you think it supports your preconceived notions (it doesn't, more on that below), but you reject it whenever it challenges your opinions. Confirmation bias much?

The article you linked studies healthcare workers working in infectious diseases, respiratory, and intensive care environments, and finds that medical grade masks offer more protection than simple cloth masks. Not exactly the "gotcha" you think it is, nor in the least bit an unexpected outcome. There is also absolutely nothing in there which supports your statement that "masks cause bacterial pneumonia".

Since you have suddenly shown an interest in actual studies rather than just making shit up, why not have a read of https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2440799/. When studying masks in the general population, it again found that medical grade masks are better than cloth masks, but that even cloth masks still provide a "significant degree of protection".

Feel free to go and frantically Google some more and link another study you haven't understood, though. Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: