Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:33:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ?  (Read 20318 times)
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 18507

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 09:25:03 PM
Merited by El duderino_ (2), erre (1)

I am a doctor, and i got my first shot of mrna vaccine a few days ago. I'm feeling good like now, i will let you know if I turn into a potato or something.
I had my second dose earlier this week, and now have a sudden and overwhelming urge to spend every last satoshi and cent I own buying Microsoft products...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 09:48:13 PM

I am a doctor, and i got my first shot of mrna vaccine a few days ago. I'm feeling good like now, i will let you know if I turn into a potato or something.
I had my second dose earlier this week, and now have a sudden and overwhelming urge to spend every last satoshi and cent I own buying Microsoft products...

Yeah sure.  You can tell a phony doctor when they don't even know what a mask is good for and what it isn't.  And doesn't know what a 'control group' is in a scientific paper.

Why don't you stick with 'mixing' other people's coins, loser.  I have to say, copy/pasting stuff from CDC to trick people into thinking you are a doctor was a good way to bump up your forum creds, which I'm sure it helps with your other crypto scammery.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/PNuvCpBi8f28/

Masks are like wearing a bullet-proof sock.  I mean it is technically true that if the bullet _could_ hit you in the foot, and having a bulletproof sock _would_ actually help protect your toes.  And it's even possible to protect others by stopping the bullet with your bulletproof sock so it doesn't harm others.  So, why not do it, eh?  In fact we should certainly mandate it for everyone!

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 09:50:42 PM

Because virus particles and smoke particles are the same...?  Huh

Dear lord, do you even think before you share these moronic videos? (That was a rhetorical question. I know the answer.)
mrob82

Activity: 70
Merit: 32

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 09:56:13 PM

The funny thing is the same doctor called my kids pediatrician and said his kids won't be taking the vaccine either.  I'm not saying I believe either way, but I'm not one that's just going to throw caution to wind.  Our scientific research and ability to identify problems didn't all of a sudden drop from 3-5 years, or whatever it is, to oh boy now we can make sure something is safe in six months.  Use common sense.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 09:56:32 PM

Hey Doc,  Your expertise needed to say whether this seems real or fake:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QGtrkW9s7K0L/

The title claims it is yet another result of the 'V-tailed Doctor Killer' (aka, Beechcraft Bonanza) of the injection world.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2021, 10:09:31 PM

Dear lord, do you even think before you share these moronic videos? (That was a rhetorical question. I know the answer.)

The guy is a real doctor who shows his face and uses his real name (at great risk to his career since he isn't towing Gate's line) and he says that vaping particles are 'the same size or larger' than the aerosolized particles which typically carry viral load.  You going to argue with him?  Or are you going to say that mask stop all micron sized particals but they let bigger one's through just fine?

Of course the vid was censored off of Jutube and whoever posted it on a free speech platform seems to have neglected to mention the doctor's name.  It is as follows:  "Dr Ted Noel, an anesthesiologist with 36 years of experience"

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4442

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 03:53:24 AM

The guy is a real doctor who shows his face and uses his real name (at great risk to his career since he isn't towing Gate's line) and he says that vaping particles are 'the same size or larger' than the aerosolized particles which typically carry viral load.

nope sorry
vape/smoke particles are under 50nm

the normal breath droplets from the lungs is over 100nm-10,000nm
sars cov 2 is ~120nm

meaning normal breath can carry 1-80 particles
vape moisture itself cant carry any
but remember when breathing out you also breath out your normal droplets too so dont think exhaling vape constantly is going to solve your mask need fears

so the mask will catch the breath droplets but let smaller things like oxygen and carbon and vape through
meaning it captures the droplets big enough to carry sars-cov-2 without blocking oxygen/carbon transfer

surgical masks filter things over 95nm... thus very effective with sarrs-cov2

also loosely/lazily just pulling it over your face is not the way to do it.
if its too slack at the sides, then you are wearing it too loosely.

ways to solve this vary. but easiest is to tie a knot in the end of the elasticated ear loops to make less of a loop then making it require more stretching to get it around your ear. thus bringing mask closer to face
also placement of how high up the nose and how far under the chin.

that guy took less than 1 second to put a mask on. which shows he didnt put it on properly

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
_Miracle

Activity: 905
Merit: 657

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2021, 04:43:54 AM

Please let us know if you begin to feel snackish when you see other people.

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 06:56:45 AM

Please let us know if you begin to feel snackish when you see other people.

Please let us know if you feel aroused when you see government directed enforcement in distinctive uniforms beating people who don't follow authoritative directives issuing from the bowels of an opaque bureaucratic apparatus.

Oh, never mind.  You effectively have already.

Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 07:48:16 AM

So with Johnson & Johnson we have the 4th vaccine being produced now. I do believe think the vaccine is real and will actually help us to get through the crisis. How can multiple independent companies produce vaccines from completely different tissues? Also the pruchase prices for the vaccine is so different, the cheapest cost only $2 and the most expensive one around $40. If these vaccines were fake there wouldn't be so many different companies producing them. The risk of repercussions would be too high.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 07:57:09 AM

So with Johnson & Johnson we have the 4th vaccine being produced now. I do believe think the vaccine is real and will actually help us to get through the crisis. How can multiple independent companies produce vaccines from completely different tissues? Also the pruchase prices for the vaccine is so different, the cheapest cost only $2 and the most expensive one around $40. If these vaccines were fake there wouldn't be so many different companies producing them. The risk of repercussions would be too high.
I am surprised not more companies produce them. It is about the only thing on the planet you can sell and not get sued no matter how bad you make it. The only option available when things go wrong is to press charges for the person who done the stabbing (pierce the outer protective layer with the needle) unless someone is stupid enough to sign away his life complete and agrees to it with signature.

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 08:16:20 AM

Jannsen (J&J just supplies the lobbyists) seems to be about the same thing as the AstraZeneca gene therapy platform insofar as it is an adenovirus engineered with some spliced in designer DNA (NOT mRNA).  The DNA payload is probably transported into the nucleus as is the case for AstraZeneca, but they are very very hazy about this in their marketing material.  In fact they bend over backward to not even mention 'DNA'.

Another candidate which I find genuinely promising would be Novavax.  This is a relatively old-school sub-unit vaccine with their secret sauce being a new 'nanoparticle' adjuvant they've been working on.  If the adjuvant can work without inducing autoimmunity or other problems, that's a genuine step forward which could increase the dismal safety profile of a lot of vaccines.  That would be a great thing.  As with most 'anti-vaxxers', I actually don't have anything against vaccines in general.  I just wish them to be safer and used for the stated purpose.

It is deliberately hidden, but all of these 'covid vaccines' are WILDLY different things from one another.  It appears to me that a fairly big part of the covid-19 hoax was to open the doors to the pharmaceutical companies to try out their ideas on the peeps without all of the expense and hassles of doing actual safety trials.  Mostly they are jumping on the chance to experiment with their gene therapy work.

El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 11997

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 10:15:18 AM

As a HAT-member you are obligated to keep us updated at the WO  Tongue Cheesy Kiss

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 10:19:55 AM

A bit scared. But we need something to make us immune to the virus. I won't let the virus get in me and make me suffer. For me, it is better to risk. But if the mask will still work, then I might delay the vaccination.
ranman09

Activity: 756
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 10:25:05 AM

Waiting for his update.. I hope he's okay. How do we know if you turn into a potato or something? Haha kidding aside I hope you are okay. Did you somehow have or had these side effects?

The most commonly reported side effects, which typically lasted several days, were pain at the injection site, tiredness, headache, muscle pain, chills, joint pain, and fever. - https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine

tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 10:38:17 AM

Waiting for his update.. I hope he's okay. How do we know if you turn into a potato or something? Haha kidding aside I hope you are okay. Did you somehow have or had these side effects?

The most commonly reported side effects, which typically lasted several days, were pain at the injection site, tiredness, headache, muscle pain, chills, joint pain, and fever. - https://www.fda.gov/emergency-preparedness-and-response/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19/pfizer-biontech-covid-19-vaccine

Still waiting for the Good Doctor to leverage his expertise and tell us if it looks like the other supposed doctor is faking neurological symptoms, or if it looks like a real neurological condition.  Again: https://www.bitchute.com/video/QGtrkW9s7K0L/

While we wait, I'll continue to put out real scientific information on the various gene therapies they are experimenting with on the peeps under the cover of 'covid-19' fraud.  Seems like all of the 'doctors' here on this board have a lot of trouble doing this so I've no ethical choice but to fill in.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 10:48:02 AM

How do we know if you turn into a potato or something?
Don't be silly! If you turn in to a potato then you are no use to Bill Gates, God of the Lizard people. Think of the microchip more like turning you in to a Borg clone from Star Trek. That's much more accurate. I am part of the collective now.

Still waiting for the Good Doctor to leverage his expertise and tell us if it looks like the other supposed doctor is faking neurological symptoms, or if it looks like a real neurological condition.
This is quite blatantly not a real seizure, which anyone with any real experience of real seizures would be able to tell you in an instant. Even one of your anti-vax friends has pointed that out in the comments beneath the video.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 10:58:45 AM

Still waiting for the Good Doctor to leverage his expertise and tell us if it looks like the other supposed doctor is faking neurological symptoms, or if it looks like a real neurological condition.
This is quite blatantly not a real seizure, which anyone with any real experience of real seizures would be able to tell you in an instant. Even one of your anti-vax friends has pointed that out in the comments beneath the video.

I'm actually somewhat surprised to see you man-up enough to state an opinion.  Now we'll wait to see how the story progresses.

BTW, I very deliberately used the word 'neurological symptom' rather than 'seizure'.

I'm not a doctor (and don't even LARP as one on a bitcoin forum) so I simply don't have the training and experience to make a judgement.  That's why I asked around.  Obviously I don't put much faith in what anonymous wankers say on forums or comments.  I don't ignore them either of course.  How much stock I put in such things comes down mainly to whether what they say makes much sense, is there any supporting documentation, and do they have a documentable record of being credible.  You fail on most of these just FWIW.

o_e_l_e_o
In memoriam
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 11:07:41 AM

How much stock I put in such things comes down mainly to whether what they say makes much sense, is there any supporting documentation, and do they have a documentable record of being credible.
Is there any supporting documentation which agrees with your preconceived notions which you will never change despite the mountains of evidence to the contrary. There. Fixed that for you.

Here's a video of an actual tonic clonic seizure:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=40&v=Nds2U4CzvC4

Here are a couple of videos of people faking seizures:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=37&v=lhP9qQt9yoc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cejn48pbMEk

Compare to the video you linked and tell me what you think.
tvbcof
Legendary

View Profile
January 14, 2021, 01:15:36 PM
Last edit: January 14, 2021, 01:28:26 PM by tvbcof

Here's a video of an actual tonic clonic seizure:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=40&v=Nds2U4CzvC4

Here are a couple of videos of people faking seizures:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=37&v=lhP9qQt9yoc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cejn48pbMEk

Compare to the video you linked and tell me what you think.

Again, I didn't say anything about 'seizure'.  I said specifically 'neurological symptom'.  It's becoming increasingly obvious that you are grasping for a diversionary tactic.

If that guy were faking anything it was obviously not a seizure as Joe Public understands such a phenomenon.  Again:  https://www.bitchute.com/video/QGtrkW9s7K0L/

Edit:  One of the reasons I ask around and don't make any judgements here is that the guys is supposed to be a '33' year old doctor.  It is a certainty that there will be a lot of fake reactions put on the media to later be 'debunked'.  This is classic Cass Sunstein social engineering type stuff which the Jacobins are so fond of and so proud of themselves for being so clever.  Anyway, they tend to use certain keys such as '33' or '2800' which they think no stupid goyim have figured out.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: