Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:52:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ?  (Read 20318 times)
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 09:38:20 AM

This time around vaccine is made to earn the money.  Huh

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 03:55:06 PM

Yeah, pretty much it is, as we only have a very few knowledge and many different theories about the story behind how and why the virus is developed. But none the less, If it is a Chinese fault, then pfizer is pretty much an innocent third part providing an efficient yet affordable vaccine. On the other hand if it is USA, the one theorized by some people whose reason is because of the engage in war, then pfizer might have some connection regarding to it.

Overall, it is great that vaccines have developed within the year of the pandemic.

Nelkel007

Activity: 28
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 08:37:01 PM

In my candid opinion I must say, I don't believe there was any covid19, it was just mere fallacies.it was world politics at it's peak.
Reasons best known to them.

Some say it was to depopulate the world at Large.
Some say it was just to distract Donald Trump.
So he loses focus. Towards governance and election.

I don't want to take this things to be truthful.
I'm still amongst the very few persons on planet Earth that believed there was no covid19, Especially in Africa.

Everything was just POLITICS.
_Miracle

Activity: 906
Merit: 657

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2020, 09:30:35 PM

Ahh damn! The real reason is because every single doctor/nurse/pharmacist/scientist/engineer/lab technician/researcher in the world is a gullible moron compared to the awesome intellect of a conspiracy blogger. I didn't have that one on my bingo card.

Not stupid people.  Just years and years of training to accept information in one form from one class of sources (e.g., the WHO or CDC) and regurgitate it verbatim.

In school if these people failed this mindless info pipeline conditioning, the flunk out.  In life if they fail they flush their years in school down the toilet and find a new line of work.  The system is so tight that only a tiny minority who don't perform 'correctly' slip through the cracks to challenge the system from the inside.

Thankfully there are people in this 'fail' category though or we would know much less about the mechanics of the covid-19 hoax.  Unsurprisingly they tend to be eminent people who speak out most loudly because they are more immune from attack by 'the establishment' and in a lot of cases are near or beyond retirement anyway.  There are plenty of others who are doing work more quietly behind the scenes, and their efforts are making a difference as well.

If you are a person with questions about Covid-19 (or other world health concerns) please do include the following sources of information

The World Health Organization (WHO)   https://www.who.int
and
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC)  https://www.cdc.gov

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
December 20, 2020, 09:52:08 PM

In my candid opinion I must say, I don't believe there was any covid19, it was just mere fallacies.it was world politics at it's peak.

I'm still amongst the very few persons on planet Earth that believed there was no covid19, Especially in Africa.

Exactly, anyone trusting science knows it there is no virus, it has not been isolated.

COVID19-PCR tests are botched and bland, and one tests with RT-qPCR "to diagnose".
Bans / hygiene measures are based on the number of cases identified by the so-called SARS-CoV-2-RT-qPCR tests to identify “positive” patients, with “positive” usually being equated with “infected”. ”

∙ A valid gold standard is missing, the test is not validated
∙ Irrational test results of the RT-qPCR [reverse transcriptase quantitative PCR]
A study from Singapore in which tests were carried out almost daily on 18 patients and the majority went from "positive" to "negative" back to "positive" at least once and in one patient up to five times.
∙ No evidence that the RNA is of viral origin
∙ Where is the evidence that the tests can measure “viral load”?
∙ High Cq values ​​make the test results even more meaningless
The inventor himself, Kary Mullis, agreed when he stated:
"If you have to go through 40 cycles to amplify a single copy gene, something seriously wrong with your PCR."

Depopulation by vaccination its all it is, enjoy your “health” shot.
A oldie but still relevant. https://youtu.be/4bOHYZhL0WQ

_Miracle

Activity: 906
Merit: 657

Do due diligence

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2020, 11:35:15 PM

Exactly, anyone trusting science knows it there is no virus, it has not been isolated.

COVID19-PCR tests are botched and bland, and one tests with RT-qPCR "to diagnose".
Bans / hygiene measures are based on the number of cases identified by the so-called SARS-CoV-2-RT-qPCR tests to identify “positive” patients, with “positive” usually being equated with “infected”. ”

∙ A valid gold standard is missing, the test is not validated
∙ Irrational test results of the RT-qPCR [reverse transcriptase quantitative PCR]
A study from Singapore in which tests were carried out almost daily on 18 patients and the majority went from "positive" to "negative" back to "positive" at least once and in one patient up to five times.
∙ No evidence that the RNA is of viral origin
∙ Where is the evidence that the tests can measure “viral load”?
∙ High Cq values ​​make the test results even more meaningless
The inventor himself, Kary Mullis, agreed when he stated:
"If you have to go through 40 cycles to amplify a single copy gene, something seriously wrong with your PCR."

Depopulation by vaccination its all it is, enjoy your “health” shot.
A oldie but still relevant. https://youtu.be/4bOHYZhL0WQ

>.<
Great, 2 for the price of 1: No just NO to both of you.

There 'used' to be more truth in forums than anywhere else.  Twitter:  @cryptobitchicks  Spock: "I am expressing multiple attitudes simultaneously. To which are you referring?"  INTJ-A
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 03:24:53 AM

It's almost a certainty that if you vaccinate enough people that someone will be cured of something from the vaccination... amidst the many millions that get sick and die from the vaccination.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 09:22:43 AM

More fake injections busted during photo-shoots:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/gKUWTO4CkmGE/

As I understand, after denying this was fake for a while, they then said that he had gotten the shot off-camera the day before.  Then they said he got a 2nd one the next day 'just to be sure.'

For my part I suspect that there is nothing accidental about these so-called 'busteds'.  I think they are trying to warn semi-insiders and other people who are not total mouth-breathing idiots not to get caught up in they hype and TO avoid these things.  They cannot just send a memo around, and not everyone totally understands the various secret hand-signals and numerology.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458

View Profile
December 21, 2020, 03:27:55 PM
Last edit: December 21, 2020, 03:59:44 PM by franky1

uk lockdowns are in response to hospitalisations. not due to asymptomatic infections.
the UK lockdowns are more about the view that people are not following the current guideance at advisory level eg 'if you can work from home do so' and so if people are not bothering to stay home if they can.. eventually they will be made to..

Well of course they are for deaths/hospitalizations. Even when the UK was top 5 in deaths per capita, they didn't necessarily have lockdowns in place. Even top doctors in the U.S. say asymptomatic people aren't the ones that act as super spreaders (which also makes me wonder why it's so important to mask up if you're asymptomatic, but that's another discussion).
there is a difference between asymptomatic and pre-symptomatic
they actually done a study back in march and first thought that it was ~50% asymptomatic. however further analysis showed that the study only checked if the person had symptoms at the time of testing. and not following up with them over the following week to see if they later develops symptoms. so in the new study which did include follow ups. only 17% were asymptomatic and the other 32% did develop symptoms later but were just being tested too soon.

so here is the point. in the first 5-12 days you might be incubating the virus and then aspirating it out before your symptoms begin in 82% of cases. so its not about only wear a mask at day 5-12 when you start getting symptoms
its instead wear a mask before you have a chance to get infected. hense never getting it. or also protect those around you if you did get infected but dont realise it yet.
those with symptoms should stay home. if they are still mingling in public then they are irresponsible.
masks are for prevention of getting it/passing it on without knowing, as is social distancing. self isolation/staying home is about preventing you passing it on when you know u got it, or suspected of having it due to being a close contact.

you could run a real life scenario
pick 5 people. and tell them if they do come into close contact with someone either by accident or on purpose to spray paint a colour on someones back. and advise then to try not to come into contact. but if they o to then tell that person the same advice.
then give those 5 people a different colour spraycan to use

after a month. you can then look at a populations back and count how many of which colour. and then know which group are more idiots and ignorant. just by counting their backs

it does not mean that the colour is more dangerous. it just means the people that come into contact with each other in that cluster-colour are more ignorantly dangerous

I'm curious, what is your solution if people don't follow lockdown regulations? Jail them? Fine them?
most countries already have provisions to fine people. then if you dont pay the fine and keeps ignoring the rules their fine increases.. if there is no intent to pay then you could be locked up

other ppossibilities like those who are supposed to be self isolating get a 'welfare' call 2 random times a day. and if they dont answer their home phone. they obviously breached the rules by not being home to answer.
thus a fine is posted out to them.
obviously if they do answer. they get the benefit of speaking to someone and also the welfare service should be to check how they feeling and also organise any 'foodbank' provisions if their kitchen pantry is empty
ensuring they have everything they need to not venture out.
(asian countries done this with physical checks at the door each day. but id concede a phone call can be just as effective without being too laborious/invasive of personal lives)

as for not wearing a mask in close proximity locations (train/bus/grocery stores) have lots of masks spare to just hand them out to people. and if people then avoid even that. they have no excuses left. and told to leave the location. if they protest and refuse to leave. then call the cops.
i dont believe in just calling the cops if you see someone without a mask. i beleive in giving them a chance via giving them a mask. then give them no other excuses or leave location. and if then they refuse. then call the cops as thats then trespassing.

things like the london train station scenario. should have had more station employees managing how many people are allowed into the train station in the first place. heck they should have for months had extra carriages per train to allow people to have some form of personal space between them and the next passenger

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 07:45:56 AM

I'm not ready to give this as solid advise (e.g., when I told people that BTC at $2.00 was a good bet and just a couple hundred bucks worth if one can sit it out, would be enough if the bet pans out), but it's in formulation so this is a sneak-peek.

Unless you consider yourself a truly extraordinary person with capabilities which most people lack, go head and get the vaccine.  If you are in the 'developing world', go ahead and try to get one of the 'western' ones (but try to avoid Astrazeneca, though, because that one DNA and is even more extraordinarily dangerous.)  If you are a person who owns and drives a car, you will probably have the ability to obtain one of these vaccines eventually but it will cost you, and especially if you want to have some confidence that you got the 'real deal.'

Here's the deal.  On the high side, 10% of people are going to come out of this thing alive (though if a slow-kill is safe and lucrative they may shoot for that option in some places.)  Of the 10% who do make it, you 99.9% of them will be 'assimilated' meaning tagged for VERY fine-grained surveillance and management control mechanisms.  That's what the Western vaccines are designed to achieve.  Or at least lay down some of the foundational infrastructure for it (e.g., start pumping up the levels of luciferins.)

I figure that they'll do 'primitive' populations where infrastructure is lacking (e.g. Africans, SE Asians, and vast swaths of the euorasian landmass) with mosquitoes or a similar option that they've been working on for a while.  Most of these people will probably just die, and since they don't really having anything worth taking that will be the best way to go for them.  Those who did get the luciferin tagging might be resistant to the upcoming mosquito-vax.  That would be the landowner classes who, in an attempt to try to hold on to what they thought they had, will do the bidding of those running the show.  They'll at least be blessed with the ability to 'buy and sell', and that's associated with the ability to eat.

'They' do need a percentage of survivors, or at least they would like to have them around so long as they don't pose a threat.  Everyone enjoys a trip to the zoo, of course, and visiting one helps bolster one's perception of being an enlightened intellectual.  So, you have some chance of being retained as a 'native', but it will be nothing more than dumb luck and your odds are relatively poor.  If you want to increase your odds, now is the time to open your eyes and start to see what is happening here pretty much in real time.  For all intents and purposes, though, it is mostly just to late unless you are a very quick learner.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Gyfts
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1512

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 08:36:29 AM

so here is the point. in the first 5-12 days you might be incubating the virus and then aspirating it out before your symptoms begin in 82% of cases. so its not about only wear a mask at day 5-12 when you start getting symptoms
its instead wear a mask before you have a chance to get infected. hense never getting it. or also protect those around you if you did get infected but dont realise it yet.
those with symptoms should stay home. if they are still mingling in public then they are irresponsible.
masks are for prevention of getting it/passing it on without knowing, as is social distancing. self isolation/staying home is about preventing you passing it on when you know u got it, or suspected of having it due to being a close contact.

But again, even here whether you are asymptomatic or presymptomatic, you still aren't someone that is going around spreading the virus at a high rate. Social distancing is 100x more effective which is why you ban large gatherings. Telling a small business they can't operate hardly does shit.
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 03:38:29 PM

Even Joe Biden got the vaccine now. So far I haven't read anything bad about the vaccine. There seems to be a lot of fake news out there to say otherwise but without any real proof. Like that woman who fainted on live TV after getting the vaccine. It seems like instantly after the news feed there were rumours online that she died. Which was obviously false. We should be careful with everything we read at the moment about the vaccine. Positive and negative feedback should both be double checked.
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 04:43:02 PM

Even Joe Biden got the vaccine now. So far I haven't read anything bad about the vaccine. There seems to be a lot of fake news out there to say otherwise but without any real proof. Like that woman who fainted on live TV after getting the vaccine. It seems like instantly after the news feed there were rumours online that she died. Which was obviously false. We should be careful with everything we read at the moment about the vaccine. Positive and negative feedback should both be double checked.
She dead now.
There is lots who have face paralysis from the mark of the beast shot.
As it is patented injecting it the owner of the patent then also owns anyone accepting it.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 23, 2020, 09:47:24 PM

But again, even here whether you are asymptomatic or presymptomatic, you still aren't someone that is going around spreading the virus at a high rate. Social distancing is 100x more effective which is why you ban large gatherings. Telling a small business they can't operate hardly does shit.

But if you ban large gatherings, how will the healthy, happy people ever be able to spread their wellness and joy so that sick people can get well?

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 05:49:43 AM

Both sides needs to be considered here. An efficient vaccine is desperately needed, as the death toll is about to pass the 2 million mark. Major pharmaceutical companies poured in billions of USD into vaccine research, so that a working vaccine could be invented in a relatively short period of time. Now who is going to compensate them for their effort and expenses, if the vaccine is not patented?
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 06:18:38 AM

This time around vaccine is made to earn the money.  Huh

Both sides needs to be considered here. An efficient vaccine is desperately needed, as the death toll is about to pass the 2 million mark. Major pharmaceutical companies poured in billions of USD into vaccine research, so that a working vaccine could be invented in a relatively short period of time. Now who is going to compensate them for their effort and expenses, if the vaccine is not patented?

the vaccine research was not 'billions'. nor are the 'patents' closed. nations made laws that pharma wont be able to charge whatever they like.

phase 1 trials were only a few dozen thousand
phase 2 trials were only a few hundred thousand
phase 3 trials were only a few million

as for the manufacturing process. nations around the world made laws agreements and bids where the price they pay for the vaccination is about $10 a dose

most of the costs after the manufacturing. is the shipment delivery, storage and ofcourse the cost of actually giving it to people via injections.

EG americas 330million people (660m doses) does total about $6.6bill of the vaccine cost(pharma) and about $20bill of logistics(dhl and hospital). but the actual research is miniscule in comparison

so to ask how does pharma get compensated.
well although they are not making $1000 a dose like some tinfoil hat nutters think pharma will charge. the few million cost of research and the $6billion in product sales is more then enough compensation.

yes its not hundreds of billions. so fair for all sides

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
mindrust
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 2424

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 07:17:05 AM

They could always ask for donations. The open-source way.  Cheesy

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Afrigod1234

Activity: 489
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 07:32:46 AM

This all just smells kinda fishy, I mean basically a lot of diseases have come before corona, Aids, cancer, Ebola, Lassa fever and the likes, and no vaccines have being created for them considering their devastating effect. So all of a sudden there is a vaccine for coronavirus. And now I hear no one is being forced to take it but you cannot trade, go to airlines, and the bank without it in some countries. It just doesn't sit well with me. I just hope it's not some ploy devised by the power that be. Anyways the truth always comes out eventually. But I would never take it.
franky1
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2020, 07:46:06 AM

This all just smells kinda fishy, I mean basically a lot of diseases have come before corona, Aids, cancer, Ebola, Lassa fever and the likes, and no vaccines have being created for them considering their devastating effect. So all of a sudden there is a vaccine for coronavirus. And now I hear no one is being forced to take it but you cannot trade, go to airlines, and the bank without it in some countries. It just doesn't sit well with me. I just hope it's not some ploy devised by the power that be. Anyways the truth always comes out eventually. But I would never take it.

covd is a new strain of corona.. but the previous corona's have atleast gave researchers a few stepping stones to begin with.
the only reason countries didnt make corona vaccines of previous years strains is that those strains did not have such a devastating kill/infection rate.

for instance there is ebola research in africa. but the UK/US have not bothered as it was not harming US/UK population.

yes may times its strange how the medical industry doesnt prepare for disaster before disaster. and instead waits for disaster and then respond. but thats a question for political/economics of being awarded funding to do research

another thing i dislike is that most 'cancer' research is done via charity donation funding. and not national funding via treasury.

maybe.. just maybe, nations incharge of tax treasuries will waste less money on silly things in the future and actually concentrate on funding peoples health and risks to their life.(but im guessing thats just fantasy)

when a nation would rather spend hundreds of billions on making warships and bombs. but avoid as much as possible to pay for their own citizens care/life. you gotta start questioning that nations motives.
the UK/canada and some countries are much batter where the war:healthcare ratio of treasury funding sways more in favour of healthcare. but places like america. well.. they are a bit too kill happy

inanilujimi

Activity: 1862
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 26, 2020, 12:26:43 PM

I am not sure about the vaccine that really works well to prevent being exposed to the Covid-19 virus, it is better to fight Covid by following the health protocols made by the government than with vaccines, maybe the vaccine does not actually protect but makes the virus even more virulent. because sufferers who die from Covid-19 usually already have congenital chronic diseases, for those who have a fit body usually will recover on their own, there is no need to take risks because life is very valuable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: