Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:15:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 109 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust the co-vid19 vaccine ?  (Read 20318 times)
Natsuu

Activity: 1106
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 05:07:24 PM

Would love to have a poll here... something like...

Have you vaccinated for COVID-19?
  • Yes
  • No - I can’t trust vaccine yet
  • No - Corona Virus is a Scam
  • I’m confused  Huh Huh Huh

Not yet vaccinated, but willing to be vaccinated as soon as it is possible to get hands with pfizer vaccine. Really trust that one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 07:53:19 PM

Everybody trusts the vaccine. The difference is that some trust it to do good, and some trust it to do bad. Everybody, by this time, trusts that it will make people a little sick for a day or two at least. Most people by this time trust that a few people will die from it. As this stuff happens and comes out into the open, people are wondering what the odds of their own death by vaccine will be.

Check the many links in the article at the website.

Indiana PT dies TWO DAYS after getting mRNA Wuhan coronavirus vaccine

A physical therapist from Indiana passed away two days after getting vaccinated against the Wuhan coronavirus. Twenty-eight-year-old Haley Link Brinkmeyer died Jan. 21 at her home in Evansville following her Jan. 19 vaccination. It is not known whether the physical therapist received the Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna vaccines, the two mRNA jabs currently approved for emergency use.

Brinkmeyer’s mother Shauna O’Neill Link said her daughter’s death shocked their entire family. A Facebook comment posted by Shauna said: “My 28-year-old daughter took the vaccine on a Tuesday and she was dead by Thursday.” The PT’s mother also remarked that the vaccine was meant for “depopulation.”

Brinkmeyer graduated from the University of Evansville in 2018 with a doctorate in physical therapy. She worked at North River Health Campus, a senior living community in Evansville, at the time of her vaccination. The facility conducted a COVID-19 immunization drive in which residents and staff got vaccinated in order “to slow the spread of this terrible virus” around the time of Brinkmeyer’s death.

The Daily Mail has reached out to Haley’s husband Evan Brinkmeyer for more information and additional comment. She met him while attending F.J. Reitz High School, where they were crowned homecoming king and queen. Haley and Evan were married for two years – until her untimely passing.

Haley’s father-in-law James Brinkmeyer posted on Facebook: “Our hearts have been broken upon the passing of Evan’s wife and high school sweetheart Haley Link Brinkmeyer. No words can express the depths of the loss being felt by Haley and Evan’s families.” He continued: “Please pray for Haley and Evan and their families. Lastly, if you have kids – give them a hug today and tell them you love them.”

Her family asked for donations to The Haley Link Brinkmeyer Foundation – established to provide assistance and medicine for patients with diabetes.

Haley Link Brinkmeyer joins the ranks of mRNA coronavirus vaccine casualties

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Tash

Activity: 1190
Merit: 305

Pro financial, medical liberty

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 01:50:01 PM

Information leaflet for AstraZeneca gene therapy

One dose (0.5 ml) contains:
Chimpanzee Adenovirus encoding the SARS-CoV-2 Spike glycoprotein ChAdOx1-S* , not less than 2.5 × 108 infectious units * Produced in genetically modified human embryonic kidney (HEK) 293 cells and by recombinant DNA technology.
This product contains genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
The other excipients are L-histidine, L-histidine hydrochloride monohydrate, magnesium chloride hexahydrate, polysorbate 80 (E 433), sucrose, disodium edetate (dihydrate), water for injections (see section 2 “COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca contains sodium and alcohol”).

COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZeneca contains genetically modified organisms (GMOs).
Any unused vaccine or waste material should be disposed of in compliance with the local guidance for genetically modified organisms or biohazardous waste.

https://www.slideshare.net/20minutos/ficha-tcnica-de-la-vacuna-astrazeneca-contra-el-covid19

Someone who received the gene therapy can no be called part ape. Rightly so, shooting up biohazardous waste is not a civilized human.

boyptc

Activity: 2982
Merit: 677

View Profile
March 19, 2021, 09:52:07 PM

• Yes
I've already said it to myself that I won't take the vaccine, its efficacy isn't that much but helpful for those who need it and that means that I don't need it because I don't go usually outdoors.

But I believe that covid-19 is real.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 01:15:15 PM

Everybody trusts the vaccine. The difference is that some trust it to do good, and some trust it to do bad. Everybody, by this time, trusts that it will make people a little sick for a day or two at least. Most people by this time trust that a few people will die from it. As this stuff happens and comes out into the open, people are wondering what the odds of their own death by vaccine will be.

Another case of side effect of vaccine where a country prime minister is effected with covid-19 after getting vaccinated.

Pakistan PM Imran Khan tests positive for Covid-19 days after receiving first jab of Chinese vaccine Sinopharm
DoctorMark

Activity: 61
Merit: 1

Not a Doctor

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 01:15:30 PM

• Yes
I've already said it to myself that I won't take the vaccine, its efficacy isn't that much but helpful for those who need it and that means that I don't need it because I don't go usually outdoors.

Do you not think even if you wouldn't likely suffer too much from Covid that the decrease in spread and thus the decrease in mutations of the virus awarded by the vaccine is worth taking it alone?

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ( P H O R E . i o ) ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
Delivering Blockchain Technology To The Real World
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 02:00:34 PM

• Yes

Do you not think even if you wouldn't likely suffer too much from Covid that the decrease in spread and thus the decrease in mutations of the virus awarded by the vaccine is worth taking it alone?

The point is to get well from any Covid you might have, and all kinds of other diseases besides. It's not to take some experimental vaccine like injection where you get sick like you have Covid, open yourself up to all kinds of other diseases, and eventually die from the injection... as is happening or will happen to essentially everybody who gets the vaccine.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4200
Merit: 4414

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 04:49:22 PM

badecker.. i know you have previously done 'do as he says' in regards to whatever trump says

but try 'do as he does'

he didnt bleach his throat even though he said its a good idea
he did not have budesinide
when he got sick he went to hospital not to some pill mill or chiropractor
he had the vaccine in january
and this week he locked down his own home when his staff had covid

so if you think trump THINKS covid is a flu.. no he does not.
his ACTIONS show he goes to hospitals and gets a vaccine and practices the restrictions.

what he thinks and what he says are 2 different things

so do as he does. not do as he says

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Natsuu

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 04:59:30 PM

• Yes

The point is to get well from any Covid you might have, and all kinds of other diseases besides. It's not to take some experimental vaccine like injection where you get sick like you have Covid, open yourself up to all kinds of other diseases, and eventually die from the injection... as is happening or will happen to essentially everybody who gets the vaccine.

Cool

Based on experience, many vaccinated peeps are well and now working day by day with less worry to have covid. so your point about getting sick like you have COVID is invalid. You might be talking about the whole elderly squad you belong to so I guess it can be somehow valid, but there are many elderlies who are now vaccinated and doing great, so I guess it also invalid as you said that it will happen to "EVERYBODY".

SHeESH

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 05:05:52 PM

dont worry about badecker.. he is brainwashed
he thinks if he pays a pill mill alot of money and promotes pilmills he will be immortal an will never die.
maybe we should let him be left alone to learn the hard way that his plan will fail

Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2226
Merit: 834

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2021, 01:21:43 AM

Another case of side effect of vaccine where a country prime minister is effected with covid-19 after getting vaccinated.

Pakistan PM Imran Khan tests positive for Covid-19 days after receiving first jab of Chinese vaccine Sinopharm

He had the covid-19 symptoms before and the vaccine only works if you do not have covid-19 already. Don't get it wrong impression that he got covid-19 because he got vaccinated. I know better this situation because he is the prime minister of my country.

Tash

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 05:20:03 AM

he is the prime minister of my country.
I am sorry for you.
Hopefully one day you be free.

shahzadafzal
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 2875

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 05:50:28 AM

Apparently Pakistan PM Imran Khan and his wife test positive for Covid-19 just two days after he took Chinese vaccine.

Yes yes, it takes two doses of vaccine and at least 2 weeks to be effective but still enough to raise doubts..

https://www.indiatoday.in/world/story/pakistan-pm-imran-khan-tests-positive-for-coronavirus-days-after-taking-chinese-vaccine-dose-1781579-2021-03-20

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
tvbcof
Legendary

Activity: 4592
Merit: 1276

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 06:37:05 AM

That mostly demonstrates what a joke the tests are.  There was a giant bum-rush to ride this covid testing cash-cow and most of the products don't work for shit.  The rt-PCR ones are deliberately fraudulent in order to pump up the scamdemic and they used the old cycle-threashold fraud trick to accomplish this, but the antibody-based tests are all over the map.

One of the early vocal skeptics about the whole scamdemic fraud himself owned a company to cranked out these tests as I recall.  It would be surprising if vaccinated people did NOT trigger positives on some of these tests due to the nature of the infection and the body's response to it.

---

As a reminder, 'Sinopharm' is the state-owned one who the Japanese corporate CEOs got early access to and which the generals and president of a certain SE Asian country got.  They sent something like 5000 to said SE Asian country.  I suspect as a gift to select insiders.

This brand is reported to be a plain old 'inactivated virus' vaccine as has been a norm for many years (and has been causing a ton of 'normal' immune system disfunction for victims for years.)  It is NOT the new designer DNA infection one from AstraZeneca, Johnson&Johnson, and Russia.  If I was forced to make the choice I would STRONGLY favor the 'devil you know' Sinopharm one in this case.  So would a lot of other relatively connected people so it seems.

sig spam anywhere and self-moderated threads on the pol&soc board are for losers.
Tash

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 07:17:58 AM

People have been predicting and warning, now reality, Covid spiking in states with high vaccination rates. (junk source)
https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasreimann/2021/03/18/covid-spiking-in-over-a-dozen-states-most-with-high-vaccination-rates/?sh=795751ef3ec4

Original Russian roulette odds are not so bad after all

Natsuu

View Profile
March 21, 2021, 08:59:31 AM

he is the prime minister of my country.
I am sorry for you.
Hopefully one day you be free.

Don't be sorry for him. You may think you're being nice and thank you for that, but don't be sorry for him as he is not the victim, his country is.

We don't know anything about him so just don't be sorry for him Smiley

franky1
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 04:19:28 AM

People have been predicting and warning, now reality, Covid spiking in states with high vaccination rates. (junk source)
https://www.forbes.com/sites/nicholasreimann/2021/03/18/covid-spiking-in-over-a-dozen-states-most-with-high-vaccination-rates/?sh=795751ef3ec4

first dose is 50% effective
second dose gets the 95%
if 4of10 population had it..  thats 20% protected at first dose..

however if 100% take off masks and start gathering
100% of those not vaccinated(6of10) will get infected
50% of those vaccinated(4of10) will get infected
=80% infection risk(8of10)

yep 80% of people
yes if them 80% take off their mask and gather. they will inhale higher viral loads so would get sicker
yes if 80% kept their mask and distanced. they inhale less viral load and have better survival rate

governments are now judging future risks of lockdowns based on hospitalisation now. and less emphasis on infections

until you are immune social distancing and masks are still important. as is reduces high viral load. reducing high hospital risk of the 80% still at risk
once 90% of people have second dose. to have a ~85% herd immunity. then masks/social distancing can stop becoming a thing

dont be stupid thinking if:
4 members of your family of 10 are vaccinated once makes you a immortal superman
                                                                   twice makes you an immortal superman
their vaccine progress has no impact on your risk
even if 9 of 10of your family had 2vaccine doses each.. means they wont be hospitalised. but you still can be

Tash

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 08:04:59 AM

U.S. GOVT LOSES LANDMARK VACCINE LAWSUIT
https://cairnsnews.org/2018/11/19/u-s-govt-loses-landmark-vaccine-lawsuit/

Forced vaccinations now can be legally stopped-no quality control for 32 years
Wide ramifications for Australia

Go to: Update from Doctor in Georgia 20/05/2020 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JG5b8Qt_CY&feature=youtu.be

https://www.aimintegrativemedicine.com/aim-integrative-medicine-blog/why-kennedy-sued-the-government-over-vaccine-safety-won

http://icandecide.org/governments/

Case 1:18-cv-03215-JMF Document 18 Filed 07/09/18

Vaccine injury lawyer Robert F. Kennedy Jr.,&  Del Bigtree, producer of the suppressed anti-vaccine documentary, Vaxxed and the Informed Consent Action Network (ICAN) are credited with this victory. They demanded the relevant government documents proving that all federally approved vaccines had been tested for quality over the past 32 years — and there were none.

Here are the huge legal and practical implications in this legal victory for the American people:

A recent US court case revealed there has been no quality control over vaccines manufactured by big-pharma for at least 32 years. Autism rates are excepted to drop dramatically now that parents can stop the poison being injected into their kids

o This means that the US Department of Health and Human Services and all vaccine makers have been lying to the American people for over 30 years about the effectiveness and safety of vaccines; this may
ultimately mean that continuing the existence — at least in their current form — of five US “healthcare” agencies are now in doubt: the CDC, the FDA, the IOM, the NIH and the “Health” part of DHHS itself;
this may also threaten the existence of state medical boards and exclusive medical guilds like the AMA:

o This means that vaccine makers have been fraudulently exempt from what all other pharmaceutical drug makers have been forced to do concerning biannual recertification for quality and effectiveness — meaning that that their vaccines have never been tested for quality and have had no proven safety or effectiveness for over 30 years;

o This case can now be legally cited by all parents fraudulently mandated by any government/organizational regulation/requirements that they must vaccinate their children for school or any other activity to stop
the forced vaccination of their children;

o This case can now be legally cited by all employees being mandated by their employers to be vaccinated in order to retain their jobs;

o This case can now be legally cited by all those who seek compensation for vaccine injury, making it likely that the pharmacidical vaccine industry can in the near future be legally bankrupted out of existence, like Bayer-Monsanto after the landmark legal victory won by the dying landscaper in San Francisco several weeks ago, as well as their stock value plummeting precipitously;

o The future of allopathic medicine in its current form is now in doubt, as well as that of the global pharmacidical cartel, since almost all of the drugs allopathic practitioners prescribe come from pharmacidical corporations which have also committed vaccine fraud and injury;

o The existence of the deep-state corporate mainstream news media will now also be further endangered, since 70% of their income stream comes from the global pharmacidical cartel, which in America has been
responsible for 750,000-1 million human sacrifices per year for at least the past half century;

o Autism rates will now likely plummet, freeing the American people from another deep state-engineered debility, and providing further evidence of mass vaccination-caused autism;

o All government officials who have passed laws legalizing vaccine fraud at the state, national, or international level, or otherwise aided and abetted this vaccine fraud can now be charged with vaccine fraud, criminal malfeasance and in some cases, war crimes under the Nuremberg Code.

-contributed

This letter from Dawn Bell, an American health professional, warns that vaccines are not safe and become ineffective after 10 years. She says her daughter was injured by vaccination:

In the recent mumps outbreak, 100% of the mumps cases were college students, who were ALL 100% vaccinated. 90% (9 out of 10) people who died from last years flu epidemic had received the flu shot.

Herd immunity can only be achieved when 85% of the population is immune to a disease. Vaccines are only good for about 10 years, at absolute max 20 years, so most people over the age of 20 are not immune any longer. So now you have created a situation of a “false” immunity.

Those who get the chicken pox are immune for life, those who get the vax are not. I do believe, maybe to your surprise that vaccines can and have saved lives, however, think about when MD’s we’re giving out antibiotics like popcorn at the movies, it started having a bad affect on our immune systems and gut. It’s propbable to think that the same thing might start happen with the overuse of vaccines.

For really deadly diseases, hey I’m all for it, but they started making so much money that you all of a sudden had to start getting vaccines for everything, even the everyday childhood diseases and for stuff like Hep B at 1 day old, really? The rise in autism and other sensory diseases has been mind boggling, as well as childhood autoimmune disorders.

32 people get sick from ecoli and FDA tells everyone to stop buying romaine lettuce, but thousands report issues with vaccines and it’s pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. Then everyone is surprised when people get upset and start asking questions.

I’m an Occupational Therapist and was all in with the vax thing, until I watched my daughter lose Speech ability directly following a vaccine. I was one telling everyone it was a coincidence until I saw it happen with my own eyes to my own kid. They have NEVER done safety studies in these vaccines have NEVER been studied being given all at once as they do.

It’s common sence that all of these vaccines given to a child with a developing immune system and neuro system might have some issues. It’s the lying about it that really has everyone worried though. When they say safety studies have been done when no one can find them, then Kennedy offers $$ for anyone who show they have been done. Of course no one could produce them so hence this lawsuit and of course, they haven’t. My OBGYN told me the flu shot was studied and proven safe during pregnancy.

So I go to work, as a nurse friend for the flu vax insert and guess what? It clearly stated it had not been studied in children or pregnant woman and if given to pregnant woman you should call and add them to a registry. Furthermore, on the front of the box, it stated to NOT give to kids under 5! I could keep going, but I’ll end with, have you watched the CDC video aproving the Hep vax?

If not, you should because it’s extremely interesting! First, they give to 1 day old babies and it’s never been approved for those under 18. When asked if it was safe to give with other vaccines they said they didn’t know but we’re making the assumption it was generally safe like other vaccines. Then when asked about the “new” mutated gene thing they said the same thing, “we’re making the assumption that’s it’s safe like other vaccines.”

They were then asked about the heart and autoimmune markers seen in their internal study and they acknowledged that they saw the markers and were going to monitor it and make determination Dec 2020 whether not there was a problem, and in the mean time it’s being given to day old babies. So yes, there are concerns that need to be addressed about the safety of vaccines and I’m thrilled that it’s finally being addressed!!!

dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 04:42:54 PM

The Government buy vaccine in other country to strengthen our protection to COVID, but many people are afraid to inject because of its  side effects base on their reports and news. Yes I believe in vaccine, because they help our health worker to strengthen their body or immune system against virus, if the government its not sure of vaccine, our  country might suffer due to failure to assist the covid patient, I see the positive side of vaccine.

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 22, 2021, 06:53:18 PM
Last edit: March 22, 2021, 07:05:57 PM by BADecker

He had the covid-19 symptoms before and the vaccine only works if you do not have covid-19 already. Don't get it wrong impression that he got covid-19 because he got vaccinated. I know better this situation because he is the prime minister of my country.

Having Covid symptoms doesn't mean he had Covid. He didn't have Covid. They just SAID that he had Covid. The tests are all over the place, say positive and then negative and then positive and then back again, even when tested on the same person more than one time on the same day.

People who get vaccinated die from the vaccine, or vaccine induced Covid, or anything else... except naturally caught Covid.

first dose is 50% effective
second dose gets the 95%
if 4of10 population had it...

Come on, franky1. People aren't dying that fast from the vaccine... not yet, anyway.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 ... 109 »
  Print  

Jump to: