Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:15:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 160 »
  Print  
Author Topic: New Official AMT Thread  (Read 149437 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:25:25 AM

AMT_Miners,

As you suggested before from your post, please advise how you can refund me with 2 my miners.

Please response to my email.

Thank you,
Tony

AMT_Miners,

Can you response to my email for refund option? I need this money as i indicated in my email my situation. hope you can understand.
Thanks,

Tony

Yes someone will get back to you soon. If you've already emailed several times and no one has responded that is most likely because we currently do not know the answer until our legal matters dealt with. Technically everyone is in class, even you. You can thank Mr. Lenell for that one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tonyca

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:28:44 AM

AMT_Miners,

As you suggested before from your post, please advise how you can refund me with 2 my miners.

Thank you,
Tony

AMT_Miners,

Can you response to my email for refund option? I need this money as i indicated in my email my situation. hope you can understand.
Thanks,

Tony

Yes someone will get back to you soon. If you've already emailed several times and no one has responded that is most likely because we currently do not know the answer until our legal matters dealt with. Technically everyone is in class, even you. You can thank Mr. Lenell for that one.

Thank you, AMT_miners, I understand your hard time.
Hope you can understand my current situation too. a new email has been sent just a few minutes ago.
Thanks again.
Tony

BTC: 1KS9rRw6uv7mptjEVhBHYMtGKK2QfWVju4
AMT order #645 and #962, where is my refund?
totally amount is US(645#for $ 5155+#962 for $6089)= US$11244
Squeeky62

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 03:29:46 AM

Hi AMT. Did you get my email of my new address? I sent it a few days ago. How soon do you think my miner will ship? #849

Alyssa should have gotten back to you already. But we'll go ahead and remind her. Just something to do with verifying your payment method, thats all. Can't just change shipping addresses randomly.

No problem. I understand. I just want to make sure you received my email and got my new address. I paid for my miner around December 4th and I paid by personal check. My number is 849. Thank you so much.
rik_khaos

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Just a regular guy who likes his fiber.

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 06:01:27 AM

The thing is I ordered it 6 months ago from AMT, and I got this just today. I was supposed to get an AMT miner and not a miner from another company. P.S. They are listed as an Authorized Distributor on http://bitmine.ch/authorized-distributors/ , maybe they just decided to start shipping these instead.

Yes

Gintas, ordered an AMT time, AMT miners and Bitmine miners are pretty much the same accept for the exterior and some other things. Gintas can close that miner up to a 1200 if he gets a larger a supply for sure. Also Gintas ordered a 520ghs and was upgraded %100.  Gintas was patient, understanding, always polite and generally nice about he whole delay thing.

We could have lost another week and shipped the Antec cases over but we figured at this point it didnt matter much anyway because most people want a miner. These got held up in BG customs anyway for two weeks so it didnt matter also.

Furthermore, all backlogged European ordered miners have been delivered.

Ah, very good of you keeping your promise of the MPP. I'm sure he was delighted to receive a system that far more powerful than his order.

And good to hear about the clearing out of the backlog of european orders. I know you were trying to keep the american portion of the business as American made as possible, but glad that when push comes to shove you're doing what's right. I look forward to seeing more people popping ( I nearly put pooping, that would have been wrong) on to show us their delivered orders.

Thanks for the supportive post curt. Just a heads up we dont know if we'll be able to provide such an extensive upgrade on American orders due to the shier amount of them. But we will try and do our best to do so. There is only so much money we actually took in aside from what we invested in the company ourselves. All of it, plus a new line of credit will go to filling everyone's remaining orders.

We have moved manufacturing operations to china some time ago, and units should be done very shortly. We'll be shipping direct from there to clients to make things easier/faster. Some batches are currently done, they are just waiting on an AMT staff member to get over and to test each unit individually prior to shipping. DHL offers two days shipping, so we dont want to loose more time on shipping in and then reshipping.

Not a problem. I'm not afraid to call someone out on things they've messed up, but on the other hand there isn't any reason not to recognize the good work that same person does.

It's never been personal, just business. I'm glad to see things coming along there were times when I honestly wasn't sure what was going to happen. But progress is good and I'm happy to see you guys get back on track.

Selling BTC for cash in Los Angeles. DM me!
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

Cryptotalk.org - Get paid for every post!

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:36:01 AM

AMT_Miners,

Thank you,
Tony

AMT_Miners,

Thanks,

Tony

That is not true, the judge still needs to approve the class action classification for the suit.

Also, only those who can claim damages (like almost every AMT customer) can be in the suit.  So if you get delivered something with satisfaction, then obviously you can't be part of the suit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
rik_khaos

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:55:35 PM

AMT_Miners,

Thank you,
Tony

AMT_Miners,

Thanks,

Tony

That is not true, the judge still needs to approve the class action classification for the suit.

Also, only those who can claim damages (like almost every AMT customer) can be in the suit.  So if you get delivered something with satisfaction, then obviously you can't be part of the suit.

Not true, if you read the complaint again I am pretty sure it says things about miners not arriving or arriving late and or not not receiving refunds.

Intro section A. #3 #5 section F. heading: Defendants’ Failure to Deliver Purchased Bitcoin Miners and/or Rightfully Issue
Refunds.
#81 section: CLASS ALLEGATIONS #84-88 

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:59:10 PM

AMT_Miners,

Thank you,
Tony

AMT_Miners,

Thanks,

Tony

Not true, if you read the complaint again I am pretty sure it says things about miners not arriving or arriving late and or not not receiving refunds.

Intro section A. #3 #5 section F. heading: Defendants’ Failure to Deliver Purchased Bitcoin Miners and/or Rightfully Issue
Refunds.

If you deliver non-working bitcoin miners.... if you deliver a paper weight.... is that to be considered delivery?

If you requested a refund and not given a refund.  The seller is obligated to provide a refund if they don't deliver as promised.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
rik_khaos

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:24:53 PM

AMT_Miners,

Thank you,
Tony

AMT_Miners,

Thanks,

Tony

Refunds.

If you deliver non-working bitcoin miners.... if you deliver a paper weight.... is that to be considered delivery?

If you requested a refund and not given a refund.  The seller is obligated to provide a refund if they don't deliver as promised.

Doesn't matter if they delivered a fully functioning machine if it was delivered late. One of the grounds of the complaint is because the nature of bitcoin receiving a late miner means you were damaged. Obviously this is what would be argued, for and  against, in court among many other things.

If it was delivered and didn't work it was under a manufacturer warranty, there was no repair offer for months after the broken units shipped. So it would likely be looked at as a breach of contract. At least I would think

Where the hell is biomech? His wife is a lawyer.

Yeah and the refund thing seems pretty cut and dry. I don't know that it will go to trial. AMTs best bet during this time was take stock of everything they have in the way of assets. Present that to the lawyers for the 16th and offer to settle based on their currently held assets. If this goes to trial and they find there was a piercing of the corporate veil then they are pretty damn screwed. I'd be making that settlement even if it would be a meager one. Then it's on craigs legal team to decide to accept.

I just know that if I were named as a plaintiff in that suit, I'd do everything in my power to settle. Especially if I was looking to run a company again in the future.

FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 01:34:25 PM

AMT_Miners,

Thank you,
Tony

AMT_Miners,

Thanks,

Tony

Refunds.

Doesn't matter if they delivered a fully functioning machine if it was delivered late. One of the grounds of the complaint is because the nature of bitcoin receiving a late miner means you were damaged. Obviously this is what would be argued, for and  against, in court among many other things.

If it was delivered and didn't work it was under a manufacturer warranty, there was no repair offer for months after the broken units shipped. So it would likely be looked at as a breach of contract. At least I would think

Yeah and the refund thing seems pretty cut and dry. I don't know that it will go to trial. AMTs best bet during this time was take stock of everything they have in the way of assets. Present that to the lawyers for the 16th and offer to settle based on their currently held assets. If this goes to trial and they find there was a piercing of the corporate veil then they are pretty damn screwed. I'd be making that settlement even if it would be a meager one. Then it's on craigs legal team to decide to accept.

I just know that if I were named as a plaintiff in that suit, I'd do everything in my power to settle. Especially if I was looking to run a company again in the future.

Well maybe AMT lawyers will talk some sense in them.

I've been telling them from the beginning to start settling with customers as soon as they can.  That MPP that they have is going to kill them.   Failing to deliver miners leads you to wire fraud by the FTC.   Failing to comply with the MPP leads you to security fraud by the SEC.  The fact that they've dissed the local county Consumer Affairs division and are about to diss the Pennsylvania Attorney General really isn't going to be great for them.

To top that all, not only have they stiffed a lot of customers,  they also stiffed their supplier.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
raveneffect2333

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:31:08 PM

My name is Michael and i have an order with AMT for 2 1.2Th/s units.
 These units were purchased in November 2013. My order number is 596. Over this period i have sent ungodly amounts of emails to AMT. The most recent 2 weeks ago i was told they would reply to me the next day. This is after promising me delivery multiple times until just giving up on communication altogether several months ago. I would appreciate a public update on this situation. Why are you recalling and reissuing items that are faulty when you have orders that have not been filled at all. Would you publicly state when my order is set to deliver or when a refund will be in my account. The lawyers are awfully interested.

Michael lives in Australia we can discuss his order.

After the problems we had locally here in Philadelphia, we arranged to have production fulfilled in Europe for Europeans and all other (non-us) clients. We repurchased and shipped over new parts/comps, shipped materials and chips, etc and had the Swiss's CM run the build for us. Miners were stuck in customs from CH to BG for two weeks and we're recently just released, repacked and shipped out.  

We've completed shipments to all European clients, and they should be arriving tomorrow or the next day. We'll check on your order as well and get back to via email. Send an email reminder to sales@advancedminers.com

Still no contact from AMT via email since this post. Two emails from myself gone unanswered. Explain this please AMT as its doing more damage to your company then faulty equipment. Lack of communication.
AMT_miners (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 10:43:37 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2014, 12:46:16 PM by AMT_miners

AMT_Miners,

Thank you,
Tony

AMT_Miners,

Thanks,

Tony

Also, only those who can claim damages (like almost every AMT customer) can be in the suit.  So if you get delivered something with satisfaction, then obviously you can't be part of the suit.

Refunds.

If you requested a refund and not given a refund.  The seller is obligated to provide a refund if they don't deliver as promised.

Doesn't matter if they delivered a fully functioning machine if it was delivered late. One of the grounds of the complaint is because the nature of bitcoin receiving a late miner means you were damaged. Obviously this is what would be argued, for and  against, in court among many other things.

Well maybe AMT lawyers will talk some sense in them.

I've been telling them from the beginning to start settling with customers as soon as they can.  That MPP that they have is going to kill them.   Failing to deliver miners leads you to wire fraud by the FTC.   Failing to comply with the MPP leads you to security fraud by the SEC.  The fact that they've dissed the local county Consumer Affairs division and are about to diss the Pennsylvania Attorney General really isn't going to be great for them.

To top that all, not only have they stiffed a lot of customers,  they also stiffed their supplier.

How have we "dissed" either. Please enlighten all of us frictionlesscoin. (<- for you puppet)
Puppet
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1040

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 12:30:49 PM

Yep AMT using people's actual names instead of forum handles is first of all confusing since most of us do not know the names, secondly it comes off as threatening. "we know who you are" and lastly it violates customers privacy.

This has been said several times, so I will have to assume its done on purpose.
NaranKPatel

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:37:16 PM

The thing is I ordered it 6 months ago from AMT, and I got this just today. I was supposed to get an AMT miner and not a miner from another company. P.S. They are listed as an Authorized Distributor on http://bitmine.ch/authorized-distributors/ , maybe they just decided to start shipping these instead.

Yes

Gintas, ordered an AMT time, AMT miners and Bitmine miners are pretty much the same accept for the exterior and some other things. Gintas can close that miner up to a 1200 if he gets a larger a supply for sure. Also Gintas ordered a 520ghs and was upgraded %100.  Gintas was patient, understanding, always polite and generally nice about he whole delay thing.

We could have lost another week and shipped the Antec cases over but we figured at this point it didnt matter much anyway because most people want a miner. These got held up in BG customs anyway for two weeks so it didnt matter also.

Ah, very good of you keeping your promise of the MPP. I'm sure he was delighted to receive a system that far more powerful than his order.

And good to hear about the clearing out of the backlog of european orders. I know you were trying to keep the american portion of the business as American made as possible, but glad that when push comes to shove you're doing what's right. I look forward to seeing more people popping ( I nearly put pooping, that would have been wrong) on to show us their delivered orders.

Thanks for the supportive post curt. Just a heads up we dont know if we'll be able to provide such an extensive upgrade on American orders due to the shier amount of them. But we will try and do our best to do so. There is only so much money we actually took in aside from what we invested in the company ourselves. All of it, plus a new line of credit will go to filling everyone's remaining orders.

We have moved manufacturing operations to china some time ago, and units should be done very shortly. We'll be shipping direct from there to clients to make things easier/faster. Some batches are currently done, they are just waiting on an AMT staff member to get over and to test each unit individually prior to shipping. DHL offers two days shipping, so we dont want to loose more time on shipping in and then reshipping.

This is looking up ... will call you shortly to find out when my 8 and 6 month orders ship...
Regards,
Naran
Squeeky62

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:31:07 AM

Yes

Gintas, ordered an AMT time, AMT miners and Bitmine miners are pretty much the same accept for the exterior and some other things. Gintas can close that miner up to a 1200 if he gets a larger a supply for sure. Also Gintas ordered a 520ghs and was upgraded %100.  Gintas was patient, understanding, always polite and generally nice about he whole delay thing.

You said that my order will be filled in a short time as soon as an AMT specialist? How long before that gets shipped out?
FrictionlessCoin
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 01:14:12 PM

Today is 6/16/2016 .... expect to see AMT issue a response to the class action lawsuit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
ladi4ever

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 02:19:01 PM

Today is 6/16/2016 .... expect to see AMT issue a response to the class action lawsuit.

Honestly, i don't want the money, i want this Peace of shit "AMT garbage company he created" in Jail for fraud!
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 03:37:49 PM

Keep us posted on the lawsuit details.
rik_khaos

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 05:20:45 PM

http://www.plainsite.org/dockets/25plmbwgc/pennsylvania-eastern-district-court/lenell-et-al-v-advanced-mining-technology-inc-et-al/
Don't know when it's updated.

avaughan4

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 04:19:18 PM

Yes

This is looking up ... will call you shortly to find out when my 8 and 6 month orders ship...
Regards,
Naran

Naran,

Don't get your hopes up. Whatever AMT delivers won't work or will only work partially. Either way you won't recover your investment. They won't even reply to emails when you ask them for an RMA for the paper weights they will send you. They don't know how to ship and even if your machine worked when it left their office it will be so banged up that it won't work when you turn it on. Also watch out for burnt out heat sinks, A1 chips that don't work, shoddy soldering, and connector boards that catch fire. If you happen to get a partially working machine keep it really well ventilated otherwise more chips can burn out. Don't count on AMT's workmanship because they did a terrible job putting these things together and they don't ventilate well. Good luck to you because you will never get a response from AMT if you email them asking for help, instructions, support, or an RMA. They probably have a filter on their email that sends everything straight to trash. I ordered 2 1Th/s miners and only have 420 Gh/s working. That means less than 2 and a half boards work and that is from the first time I turned them on. It's incredible, to me, they are still walking the streets. And as for the MPP, HA!, that is a bad joke. How will they ever fulfill that if they trash all your emails? That is total BS. They may do it to one customer and brag about it here, but that is all they will do. AMT is nothing but thieving lying crooks. Avoid them at all cost because they will go down and will not be a company that will be around long to back your investment.

Arturo
plp

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:07:12 PM

do they have the resource to cover for all of our cost with MPP ... does he own a house we can go after everything they own . cars jewelry ,, bitcoins what ever it is ...

Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 160 »
  Print  

Jump to: