Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:47:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IPO of MaidSafe:  Entering the Future of the Decentralized Internet  (Read 579343 times)
Blazin8888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 05:52:56 PM

Interesting coin...will be watching.

Is MAID  a competitor to ETH or LSK can they all co exist together?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zeeman

Activity: 598
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 06:09:41 PM

Interesting coin...will be watching.

Is MAID  a competitor to ETH or LSK can they all co exist together?

Different projects, room enough for all. Ethereum uses a blockchain, Lisk uses several blockchains (1 per Dapp) and SAFE doesn't use a blockchain.
Maidsafe has a roadmap and smart contracts is on it   Wink

Maidsafe Roadmap

But first focus is to deliver a stable network and build in Safecoin/Farming.

Blazin8888

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 10:08:20 PM

1. How would I deploy a website out on the MAID network?

2. Who would host it and what service would I use to put the site up ...would this be an easy process?

3. How will I convert my MAID tokens to SAFE coins?

4. How far along is testing?
ShonkJonk

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:23:38 AM

How are you finding Test 4? What are your impressions on the UI, launcher, network speed, stability and file uploads?

It works! My CPU-load running 1 Vault is extremely low. Most of the time below 1%. My routing table is about 80 nodes big. I see chunks come in and out etc. There were some issues
when people tested running a big number of Vaults on their machines. But that's good to test though. I just uploaded a map with 40 mb. worth of files. Also uploaded a little website.
Here are some dev-replies.

Join TEST 4 using this link

Would be great to have a bigger number of testers. So feel free to join. Just starting a Vault takes 1 download and 1 click. 

Think I'II wait until 2017 when they are closer to an alpha.
upstate

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 12:03:20 PM

Read the instructions here - https://maidsafe.readme.io/docs/demo-app

2. Who would host it and what service would I use to put the site up ...would this be an easy process?
The website is hosted on the whole SAFE Network. You upload the site using the information above and then the network does all the heavy lifting of splitting the files up and saving them to the network.

Once SAFE Coin is ready to go, you will send the Maidsafe Coins to a burner address(this is what's on the forum) and then will in return send you SAFE Coins.

Test Net 4 just started Tuesday.

Blazin8888

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 02:29:33 PM

Read the instructions here - https://maidsafe.readme.io/docs/demo-app

The website is hosted on the whole SAFE Network. You upload the site using the information above and then the network does all the heavy lifting of splitting the files up and saving them to the network.

Once SAFE Coin is ready to go, you will send the Maidsafe Coins to a burner address(this is what's on the forum) and then will in return send you SAFE Coins.

Test Net 4 just started Tuesday.

Will we be able to browse to regular .com sites using the .safe browser?
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 04:16:03 PM

MAID to hit one of China's biggest exchanges in just over a week. Prepare your spacesuits!

https://blog.maidsafe.net/2016/06/15/maidsafe-and-yuanbao-forge-asset-trading-partnership/

Strangely good news there. I wonder if they plan to time it with a mvp announcement, or something like that... then do the pump thing.

I say strangely, as I wasn't sure if the powers-that-be wanted the coin to fall further before a rise. Logically the lure of a chinese exchange would keep the price semi-stable at least, unless btc goes insane this week.
zeeman

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 06:36:19 PM

1. Just connect to the network from home, create an account with a name an upload your website.

2. All data is "chunked" so you site is hosted by the members that are close to the hash of the chunks in XOR-Space. If one
node goes offline, another one is found. For every chunk there are 4 ot 6 people storing it and probably more in cache. So the network
holds your data.

3. Maidsafe the company will open a website, you insert your address from the SAFE system and they'll provide a burn address for the MAID. You'll get
Safecoin in exchange on the SAFE network.

4. Have a look, it's quite stable now running for several days. You can test all things like making an account, store some data or a website and more...

MaidSafe Dev Update 14th June 2016 - TEST 4
Blazin8888

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:45:24 AM

1. SAFE Network Client Demo: https://youtu.be/AzkhA_PBys0

2.  Introduction to the SAFE Network by David Irvine (1HR): https://youtu.be/0lBzrP3RMZg

3. Andreas Antonopoulos and David Irvine: https://youtu.be/k-BGhj8HGnY

Existing Internet infrastructure is increasingly unable to cope with the demands placed on it by over 2.4 billion connected people, a number that is predicted to grow to 3.6 billion by 2017. Today's architecture, where central intermediaries (servers) store and provide access to data is expensive and inefficient. Data centres use between 1.1% and 1.5% of the world's electricity (growing at 60% per annum) and represent significant expenditure for data centre owners, providers and businesses, who all have to pay to host user data and maintain the infrastructure. Security of user data has proven to be nearly impossible in today's networks with almost weekly reports of ID and password thefts.

To overcome these challenges a fresh approach is required, a solution that removes these inordinately expensive central points of failure, data leakage and bottlenecks. By developing a fully decentralised replacement for all Internet based services, Secure Access For Everyone (SAFE) will ensure the decentralised Internet is a reality, enabling:

Autonomous handling of structured and unstructured data types
Private and secure communications
Data shared at the filesystem level worldwide, no need for http, smtp, ftp etc.
Highly encrypted and private data at rest and in transit
The ability for people to self-authenticate onto the network and join anonymously
A network resistant to man-in-the-middle attacks or IP address identification
A network that requires no administrators or human intervention of any kind
No requirement for forward planning using infrastructure that automatically configures around its users in real-time (no data centres)
A highly usable and free API that enables a plethora of developers to create the next wave of secure applications not currently possible with today's centralised architecture
An underlying crypto currency called safecoin that will incentivise all actors in this ecosystem
SAFE is the culmination of 8 years of effort by MaidSafe.net and the continued and growing number of project developers. These developers will include MaidSafe.net and many other decentralised Internet application developers. Please see http://maidsafe.net for an introduction to the technology as well as https://github.com/maidsafe/MaidSafe/wiki for access to project documentation and code.

The inclusion of a crypto currency is not new to the maidsafe core design. It is a logical step included in the initial design many years ago (2006). Importantly, this proposal creates no founders pool or shares but, incentivises funders, developers, users and satisfies existing investors in MaidSafe. This allows MaidSafe to clearly show this network truly belongs to us all and in perpetuity. It is a hugely important step to ensure the network is widely used and worked on by many hundreds of developers who can see the potential for a fully secured, unowned and decentralised Internet. The proposed crowd sale will seed the network, expand the developer base worldwide and push the whole proposition to the wider community in a manner that is extremely clear and logical.

MaidSafe Brief History

Formed in February 2006 with the intent to decentralise the Internet, the 14-strong team is based in Troon, Scotland. To reach this project stage, MaidSafe has taken investment from close friends and family, as well as supporters and Angel Investors. Further backing and supporters are required to push the platform out to the world and to incentivise network adoption.

It is also worth noting that the founder allocated all of his shares in MaidSafe to an employee share scheme (around 28%) and almost 50% of the business to a not for profit foundation. The MaidSafe Foundation will be a key player in this proposal and exists to ensure fair distribution of wealth, while helping to foster education and innovation. Based in Scotland, the laws and regulations surrounding such organisations ensure there can be no profit motive for trustees or members of the Foundation. This is an important model for managing many aspects of a decentralised project such as SAFE.

Why Not Use a Blockchain?

Almost all consensus based systems with the crypto currency community, Bitcoin included, use a blockchain. An immutable, append only, public ledger that maintains a database of all the transactions that have ever taken place. While the benefits this ledger provides are advantageous for many different types of operation, it also comes with its own set of challenges.

One of the most commonly cited issues is the problem of scalability. Specifically, that in order for the network to reach consensus, this increasingly large and centralising file must be distributed between all nodes. In the early days of the network this wasn’t such a major issue, however, as the network continues to increase in popularity the Bitcoin blockchain is now a 27GB file that must be synced between the network’s 6000 plus nodes.

So, if we move the concept of consensus into the context of a decentralised data and communications network, we can start to evaluate how effective the existing bitcoin consensus mechanism would be.

Within a data network, if an end users makes requests via the client, they expect to be able to set up their credentials, store or retrieve their data instantaneously and know that the operation has been carried out correctly. In essence, they require network consensus to be reached at network speed (in fractions of a second), a tricky problem to solve in a large decentralised network. Within the Bitcoin network, this first round of consensus occurs after 10 minutes, with each further block consolidating the transaction. This transaction speed is clearly unacceptable in a data network environment and any attempt to increase block speed to circumnavigate this issue will have significant negative consequences on security.

Close Groups

What we need is a decentralised consensus mechanism that is both fast and secure. But, how do you reach consensus rapidly on an increasingly large group of decentralised nodes without compromising security?

The answer lies within close groups. Close group consensus comprises utilising a small group, a fraction of the network size, to state a position for the whole network. This removes the need for the network to communicate with all nodes. Within the SAFE Network the close group size is 32 with a quorum of 28 required to enable a specific action to be taken. An example may help explain this point.

Lets assume that Alice was to store a new photo. As Alice stores the image it is encrypted and broken up into chunks as part of the self encryption process and passed to a close group of Client Managers. This close group are comprised of the closest vault IDs to the users vault ID in terms of XOR distance. This is distance measured in the mathematical sense as opposed to the geographical sense. The Client managers then pass the chunks to thirty two Data Managers, chosen by the network as their IDs are closest to the IDs of the data chunk, so the chunk ID also determines it’s location on the network.

Once consensus is reached, the Data Manager passes the chunks to thirty two Data Holder Managers, who in turn pass the chunks for storage with Data Holders. If a Data Holder Manager reports that a Data Holder has gone offline, the Data Manager decides, based on rankings assigned to vaults, into which other vault to put the chunk of data. This way the chunks of data from the original file are constantly being monitored and supported to ensure the original data can be accessed and decrypted by the original user.

A client trying to store a piece of data that currently has no consensus because they don’t have enough safecoin, for example, would be refused.

Cryptographic Signatures

This use of close group consensus is not used for every operation however. Utilising this complexity for every operation would be inefficient and put an unnecessary load on the network. Close group consensus is only used for putting data on the SAFE Network, such as a file, a message, or in time, computation. For making amendments to data, such as changing the contents of a file (creating a version), or sending a safecoin to another user, cryptographic signatures are used to authorise the action.

Cryptographic signatures were first conceptualised 50 years ago and products containing their use were first widely marketed in the late 1980’s. The SAFE Network utilises RSA 4096, a very well established and tested algorithm.  Cryptographic signatures mathematically validate the owner of any piece of data and can prove this beyond any doubt, provided the user has kept their private key safe. If the end user is the owner of any piece of data and can demonstrate this fact, by digitally signing their request with their private key, the network permits them access to change the data.

Avoiding the double spend

The lack of blockchain raises one additional question though. With a distributed immutable ledger, how do you eliminate the problem of the double spend? This is something managed so effectively by the Bitcoin network, which verifies each and every transaction and records it on the blockchain.

Safecoin, the currency of the SAFE network, is generated in response to network use. As data is stored, or as apps are created and used, the network generates safecoins, each with their own unique ID. As these coins are divisible, each new denomination is allocated a new and completely unique ID, highlighting the importance of having a 2 ^512 address space.

As the coins are allocated to users by the network, only that specific user can transfer ownership of that coin by cryptographic signature. For illustrative purposes, when Alice pays a coin to Bob via the client, she submits a payment request. The Transaction Managers check that Alice is the current owner of the coin by retrieving her public key and confirming that it has been signed by the correct and corresponding private key. The Transaction Managers will only accept a signed message from the existing owner. This proves beyond doubt that Alice is the owner of the coin and the ownership of that specific coin is then transferred to Bob and now only Bob is able to transfer that coin to another user. This sending of data (coins) between users is contrary to the Bitcoin protocol where bitcoins aren’t actually sent to another user, rather bitcoin clients send signed transaction data to the blockchain.

This is not an attack on blockchains

The lack of blockchain means that it is not possible to scrutinise all the transactions that have ever taken place or follow the journey of a specific coin. In this respect safecoin should be thought of as digital cash, where only the existing and previous owners are known. Users who value their anonymity will see this as a distinct advantage and it should not be ignored that this enables an unlimited number of transactions to occur at network speed.

However, this blockchain-less (yes a new word) consensus mechanism does not provide the scrutiny and transparency desirable in some financial systems, or in general record keeping. This raises an important point. It is not the intention here to suggest that one consensus mechanism is better than the other, or that there is one consensus mechanism to rule them all. Instead, we should consider that each is better suited for a different purpose. This is why the incredibly bright future for distributed consensus will come in many forms, with each iteration better than the last.
dadon
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

Pecvniate obedivnt omnia.

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 01:55:23 AM

WHAT IS THIS! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=745352.10960
Why is your troll posting this shit in our thread?
For almost 3 years the dev team of SDC have worked there absolute asses off to deliver a true open source project built true grassroots way with no premine,no ipo,ico, no nothing.. just hard work a few donations and lots of spit in their faces like your troll is doing by posting in our thread.
What is this? seriously? I'm confused? Do you enjoy trying to destroy the hard work of others with this constant shit..
good luck with your project.. put a chain on your troll!

1. SAFE Network Client Demo: https://youtu.be/AzkhA_PBys0

2.  Introduction to the SAFE Network by David Irvine (1HR): https://youtu.be/0lBzrP3RMZg

3. Andreas Antonopoulos and David Irvine: https://youtu.be/k-BGhj8HGnY

Existing Internet infrastructure is increasingly unable to cope with the demands placed on it by over 2.4 billion connected people, a number that is predicted to grow to 3.6 billion by 2017. Today's architecture, where central intermediaries (servers) store and provide access to data is expensive and inefficient. Data centres use between 1.1% and 1.5% of the world's electricity (growing at 60% per annum) and represent significant expenditure for data centre owners, providers and businesses, who all have to pay to host user data and maintain the infrastructure. Security of user data has proven to be nearly impossible in today's networks with almost weekly reports of ID and password thefts.

To overcome these challenges a fresh approach is required, a solution that removes these inordinately expensive central points of failure, data leakage and bottlenecks. By developing a fully decentralised replacement for all Internet based services, Secure Access For Everyone (SAFE) will ensure the decentralised Internet is a reality, enabling:

Autonomous handling of structured and unstructured data types
Private and secure communications
Data shared at the filesystem level worldwide, no need for http, smtp, ftp etc.
Highly encrypted and private data at rest and in transit
The ability for people to self-authenticate onto the network and join anonymously
A network resistant to man-in-the-middle attacks or IP address identification
A network that requires no administrators or human intervention of any kind
No requirement for forward planning using infrastructure that automatically configures around its users in real-time (no data centres)
A highly usable and free API that enables a plethora of developers to create the next wave of secure applications not currently possible with today's centralised architecture
An underlying crypto currency called safecoin that will incentivise all actors in this ecosystem
SAFE is the culmination of 8 years of effort by MaidSafe.net and the continued and growing number of project developers. These developers will include MaidSafe.net and many other decentralised Internet application developers. Please see http://maidsafe.net for an introduction to the technology as well as https://github.com/maidsafe/MaidSafe/wiki for access to project documentation and code.

The inclusion of a crypto currency is not new to the maidsafe core design. It is a logical step included in the initial design many years ago (2006). Importantly, this proposal creates no founders pool or shares but, incentivises funders, developers, users and satisfies existing investors in MaidSafe. This allows MaidSafe to clearly show this network truly belongs to us all and in perpetuity. It is a hugely important step to ensure the network is widely used and worked on by many hundreds of developers who can see the potential for a fully secured, unowned and decentralised Internet. The proposed crowd sale will seed the network, expand the developer base worldwide and push the whole proposition to the wider community in a manner that is extremely clear and logical.

MaidSafe Brief History

Formed in February 2006 with the intent to decentralise the Internet, the 14-strong team is based in Troon, Scotland. To reach this project stage, MaidSafe has taken investment from close friends and family, as well as supporters and Angel Investors. Further backing and supporters are required to push the platform out to the world and to incentivise network adoption.

It is also worth noting that the founder allocated all of his shares in MaidSafe to an employee share scheme (around 28%) and almost 50% of the business to a not for profit foundation. The MaidSafe Foundation will be a key player in this proposal and exists to ensure fair distribution of wealth, while helping to foster education and innovation. Based in Scotland, the laws and regulations surrounding such organisations ensure there can be no profit motive for trustees or members of the Foundation. This is an important model for managing many aspects of a decentralised project such as SAFE.

Why Not Use a Blockchain?

Almost all consensus based systems with the crypto currency community, Bitcoin included, use a blockchain. An immutable, append only, public ledger that maintains a database of all the transactions that have ever taken place. While the benefits this ledger provides are advantageous for many different types of operation, it also comes with its own set of challenges.

One of the most commonly cited issues is the problem of scalability. Specifically, that in order for the network to reach consensus, this increasingly large and centralising file must be distributed between all nodes. In the early days of the network this wasn’t such a major issue, however, as the network continues to increase in popularity the Bitcoin blockchain is now a 27GB file that must be synced between the network’s 6000 plus nodes.

So, if we move the concept of consensus into the context of a decentralised data and communications network, we can start to evaluate how effective the existing bitcoin consensus mechanism would be.

Within a data network, if an end users makes requests via the client, they expect to be able to set up their credentials, store or retrieve their data instantaneously and know that the operation has been carried out correctly. In essence, they require network consensus to be reached at network speed (in fractions of a second), a tricky problem to solve in a large decentralised network. Within the Bitcoin network, this first round of consensus occurs after 10 minutes, with each further block consolidating the transaction. This transaction speed is clearly unacceptable in a data network environment and any attempt to increase block speed to circumnavigate this issue will have significant negative consequences on security.

Close Groups

What we need is a decentralised consensus mechanism that is both fast and secure. But, how do you reach consensus rapidly on an increasingly large group of decentralised nodes without compromising security?

The answer lies within close groups. Close group consensus comprises utilising a small group, a fraction of the network size, to state a position for the whole network. This removes the need for the network to communicate with all nodes. Within the SAFE Network the close group size is 32 with a quorum of 28 required to enable a specific action to be taken. An example may help explain this point.

Lets assume that Alice was to store a new photo. As Alice stores the image it is encrypted and broken up into chunks as part of the self encryption process and passed to a close group of Client Managers. This close group are comprised of the closest vault IDs to the users vault ID in terms of XOR distance. This is distance measured in the mathematical sense as opposed to the geographical sense. The Client managers then pass the chunks to thirty two Data Managers, chosen by the network as their IDs are closest to the IDs of the data chunk, so the chunk ID also determines it’s location on the network.

Once consensus is reached, the Data Manager passes the chunks to thirty two Data Holder Managers, who in turn pass the chunks for storage with Data Holders. If a Data Holder Manager reports that a Data Holder has gone offline, the Data Manager decides, based on rankings assigned to vaults, into which other vault to put the chunk of data. This way the chunks of data from the original file are constantly being monitored and supported to ensure the original data can be accessed and decrypted by the original user.

A client trying to store a piece of data that currently has no consensus because they don’t have enough safecoin, for example, would be refused.

Cryptographic Signatures

This use of close group consensus is not used for every operation however. Utilising this complexity for every operation would be inefficient and put an unnecessary load on the network. Close group consensus is only used for putting data on the SAFE Network, such as a file, a message, or in time, computation. For making amendments to data, such as changing the contents of a file (creating a version), or sending a safecoin to another user, cryptographic signatures are used to authorise the action.

Cryptographic signatures were first conceptualised 50 years ago and products containing their use were first widely marketed in the late 1980’s. The SAFE Network utilises RSA 4096, a very well established and tested algorithm.  Cryptographic signatures mathematically validate the owner of any piece of data and can prove this beyond any doubt, provided the user has kept their private key safe. If the end user is the owner of any piece of data and can demonstrate this fact, by digitally signing their request with their private key, the network permits them access to change the data.

Avoiding the double spend

The lack of blockchain raises one additional question though. With a distributed immutable ledger, how do you eliminate the problem of the double spend? This is something managed so effectively by the Bitcoin network, which verifies each and every transaction and records it on the blockchain.

Safecoin, the currency of the SAFE network, is generated in response to network use. As data is stored, or as apps are created and used, the network generates safecoins, each with their own unique ID. As these coins are divisible, each new denomination is allocated a new and completely unique ID, highlighting the importance of having a 2 ^512 address space.

As the coins are allocated to users by the network, only that specific user can transfer ownership of that coin by cryptographic signature. For illustrative purposes, when Alice pays a coin to Bob via the client, she submits a payment request. The Transaction Managers check that Alice is the current owner of the coin by retrieving her public key and confirming that it has been signed by the correct and corresponding private key. The Transaction Managers will only accept a signed message from the existing owner. This proves beyond doubt that Alice is the owner of the coin and the ownership of that specific coin is then transferred to Bob and now only Bob is able to transfer that coin to another user. This sending of data (coins) between users is contrary to the Bitcoin protocol where bitcoins aren’t actually sent to another user, rather bitcoin clients send signed transaction data to the blockchain.

This is not an attack on blockchains

The lack of blockchain means that it is not possible to scrutinise all the transactions that have ever taken place or follow the journey of a specific coin. In this respect safecoin should be thought of as digital cash, where only the existing and previous owners are known. Users who value their anonymity will see this as a distinct advantage and it should not be ignored that this enables an unlimited number of transactions to occur at network speed.

However, this blockchain-less (yes a new word) consensus mechanism does not provide the scrutiny and transparency desirable in some financial systems, or in general record keeping. This raises an important point. It is not the intention here to suggest that one consensus mechanism is better than the other, or that there is one consensus mechanism to rule them all. Instead, we should consider that each is better suited for a different purpose. This is why the incredibly bright future for distributed consensus will come in many forms, with each iteration better than the last.
mirny
Legendary

Activity: 1108
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:35:12 AM

I've created a website, uploaded it on to maidsafe network,
I get the link, but when I'm trying to open it in web browser,
I'm getting an error: server not found.
Isn't this feature working yet, or I'm dong something wrong?

This is my signature...
zeeman

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 12:01:43 PM

I've created a website, uploaded it on to maidsafe network,
I get the link, but when I'm trying to open it in web browser,
I'm getting an error: server not found.
Isn't this feature working yet, or I'm dong something wrong?

Your SAFE App Launcher needs to be running and you need the right proxysettings. All that info is in the TEST 4 Topic. If you
still have trouble, join the SAFE Forum and ask for help.

The devs are joining the network with some Raspberry Pi's

Topic

fauceting.com

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 01:33:00 PM

A platform to create faucets and marketing campaigns and pay with MAID: www.fauceting.com
zeeman

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 03:31:46 PM

Someone running Vaults on the TEST 4 Network. This is what farming Safecoin looks like in the future  Tongue

Join TEST 4, it's still live and kicking

Enjoy!
CCEDKaps

Activity: 621

View Profile
June 20, 2016, 10:12:29 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2016, 10:22:58 PM by CCEDKaps

can anyone help post this in maidsafe forum itself, I cannot seem to access, thanks

Hello,

I am Ronny Boesing frm CCEDK and Openledger. with e-mail ronny@ccedk.com for anyone interested in creating strong article to push to the media in coming weeks.

Just felt I wanted to share with you some information about how the tokens will soon be available on OpenLedger as well together with all OMNI assets actually, so now you have suddenly a way of getting the tokens into fiat as well as trading them on any other markets you wish for.

Just tweeted tonight, feel free to retweet and to go follow my twitter handle for news coming up.

CCEDK ApS ‏@CCEDK_  4h4 hours ago North Jutland, Denmark
@maidsafe #fiat #USD and #EUR #gateway, pairs with #EURT, #ETH, #DGD, #DASH, #BTC a.m. SOON on #OpenLedger #DC #startup #global #awareness

Who am I besides presenting you to these new trading options, well we are in connection with the revamp of CCEDK.com introducing a new conglomerate with OpenLedger as the host built on top of the BitShares platform.

The below is just a short intro to what we will soon be presenting on our site CCEDK.com, just felt for sharing with you on this first contact.

"The Decentralized Conglomerate represents the new paradigm of organizational operations, by applying the theoretical construct of digital leadership to the conceptual design of the DC ecosystem."
The DC comprises of a series of linked services and assets"

Bitcoin, The Blockchain And The Future Of 'Decentralized' Conglomerates
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2016/03/10/bitcoin-3-0-tech-bitshares-built-on-decentralized-conglomerate-platform-surges/#79f1e17439f8

Decentralized Conglomerate
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/decentralized-conglomerate-ronny-boesing?trk=mp-author-card

Why Decentralized Conglomerates Will Scale Better than Bitcoin – Interview with OpenLedger CEO
https://news.bitcoin.com/conglomerates-interview-openledger-ceo/

OpenLedger – The platform also called the DEX (decentralized exchange)

CCEDK – The brain introducing Campaigns or Services to bootstrap start-up's.

The Ecosystems

OBITS.io – the official token of the DC - Blockchain powered, people driven
BTSR.io – the digital token of BitTeaser  - The Blockchain Powered Smart Network  - Ad Tech 2.0
ICOO.io – the digital token of an Economic Enterprise Engine: Crowdfunding 3.0. Be the First to Trade Your ICO

Looking forwar to see you soon on OpenLedger and perhaps even look into som or all of our ecosystems

More information coming your way in coming days. This is just a welcoming message I felt I could connect with a question already put here.

Yours sincerely

Ronny Boesing
CEO
CCEDK Aps - Denmark

Linkedin: https://dk.linkedin.com/in/ronny-boesing-65b61720

m3ta

Activity: 435
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2016, 07:09:07 AM

For almost 3 years the dev team of SDC have worked there absolute asses off

<<<< here
>>>> there

http://www.bristol.ac.uk/arts/exercises/grammar/grammar_tutorial/page_14.htm

Why the frell so many retards spell "ect" as an abbreviation of "Et Cetera"? "ETC", DAMMIT! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Et_cetera

Host:/# rm -rf /var/forum/trolls
zeeman

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 08:32:38 AM

MAIDSAFE AND YUANBAO FORGE ASSET TRADING PARTNERSHIP

TEST 4 is still live, as we're waiting for tonight's dev-update

MaidSafe Dev Update 14th June 2016 - TEST 4
mstang83

Activity: 171
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 03:14:49 PM

Someone running Vaults on the TEST 4 Network. This is what farming Safecoin looks like in the future  Tongue

Join TEST 4, it's still live and kicking

Enjoy!

Cool stuff!!

zeeman

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:13:13 PM

MaidSafe Dev Update 21st June 2016

Community Engagement Program

Thanks to all the testers!
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 21, 2016, 07:25:44 PM

Chinese exchange on Friday, right? Could be an interesting week price-wise...
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: