Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:46:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 165 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] IPO of MaidSafe:  Entering the Future of the Decentralized Internet  (Read 579343 times)
imaru

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:39:00 PM

I have maidsafecoins I've purchased in IPO phase.
How can I actually send them to an exchange?

I cannot see the coins via blockchain.info, only using omniwallet
But I don't know hoe to import a blockchain.info wallet to omniwallet to make the transfer.

Any help?
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jeroenn13

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 07:53:21 PM

I have maidsafecoins I've purchased in IPO phase.
How can I actually send them to an exchange?

I cannot see the coins via blockchain.info, only using omniwallet
But I don't know hoe to import a blockchain.info wallet to omniwallet to make the transfer.

Any help?

Export your private key with Blockchain.info wallet and import in Omniwallet.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
meyer

Activity: 523
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 07:26:18 AM

I have some coins (SPT) in my blockchain wallet. Do I have to convert them? There should be no problem leaving them...or they expire somehow

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
EUROPECOIN ERC  BITTREX  BLEUTRADE  EUROPECOIN WEB  TWITTER  QUICKFACTS  CLOUDSTAKING  NSA
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

MrBig

Activity: 369
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2014, 02:05:39 PM

I have some coins (SPT) in my blockchain wallet. Do I have to convert them? There should be no problem leaving them...or they expire somehow

You're good as long as you got the private key for the address. Once safecoin is released, you'll be able to exchange those for it.
MrBig

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 05:05:23 PM

Quote from: MrBig
Looks like someone is trying to stock up on more maidsafecoin each time the price dips. I guess they want to accumulate without driving the prJulyice up too much.

It's been happening like that for months...I buy when I can; I just don't have those resources but I get notifications on my mobile every time the price moves 5% and the pattern is very consistent.

It happened again yesterday. Price started dropping a bit and suddenly 2 million maidsafe bought: https://masterxchange.com/market.php?currency=maid

MemoryShock

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 06:46:09 PM

Looks like someone is trying to stock up on more maidsafecoin each time the price dips. I guess they want to accumulate without driving the prJulyice up too much.

It's been happening like that for months...I buy when I can; I just don't have those resources but I get notifications on my mobile every time the price moves 5% and the pattern is very consistent.

It happened again yesterday. Price started dropping a bit and suddenly 2 million maidsafe bought: https://masterxchange.com/market.php?currency=maid

The trollbox on MasterXChange thought it might be Marc Andreessen.  Regardless of who it was, there is a pretty awesome Twitter exchange between Marc and someone else regarding Maidsafe...https://twitter.com/pmarca/status/528267979029348354

Anywho...the price has returned to roughly what it was prior to the major purchase...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ejinte

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:21:15 PM

The trollbox on MasterXChange thought it might be Marc Andreessen.  Regardless of who it was, there is a pretty awesome Twitter exchange between Marc and someone else regarding Maidsafe...https://twitter.com/pmarca/status/528267979029348354

Anywho...the price has returned to roughly what it was prior to the major purchase...

excepts the asks are much weaker

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.6%-1% House Edge
biggus dickus

Activity: 310

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 08:46:47 PM

It's missing publicity since coinmarketcap put it on the asset page. Nobody looks there so it's fallen off most people's radar. That could be hurting the price.
MemoryShock

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:38:10 PM

Relative to when?  I bought less than a week ago at 51 and the asks on both exchanges are higher as of now...

As for coinmarketcap, the price has increased a bit since it was switched over to the assets category.  It should also be noted that once the switch to Safecoin occurs, it will return to being listed with currencies since it will no longer be a Mastercoin asset (it's a token now until the network goes live and occurred as a function of the crowd sale).

There is the beginning of a discussion on promotion, though, on the Maidsafe forums.  Some are thinking that there is no need for it due to the nature of the project...but I am sure that any and all perspectives are welcome...; )

https://www.maidsafe.org/t/does-projectsafe-actually-need-promotion/2030

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
biggus dickus

Activity: 310

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 09:52:00 PM

Relative to when?  I bought less than a week ago at 51 and the asks on both exchanges are higher as of now...

As for coinmarketcap, the price has increased a bit since it was switched over to the assets category.  It should also be noted that once the switch to Safecoin occurs, it will return to being listed with currencies since it will no longer be a Mastercoin asset (it's a token now until the network goes live and occurred as a function of the crowd sale).

There is the beginning of a discussion on promotion, though, on the Maidsafe forums.  Some are thinking that there is no need for it due to the nature of the project...but I am sure that any and all perspectives are welcome...; )

Is there an ETA yet for when the switch to Safecoin occurs?
MemoryShock

View Profile
November 02, 2014, 10:32:29 PM

TestNet 2 launched recently so we are waiting for the release of public installs which will let us help test their network (upload to the network though uploads won't persist to TestNet 3).  So Testnet 2 needs to finish, then Testnet 3, then Beta/Launch...

It was estimated 4-6 weeks per Testnet so a rough estimation could be inferred however I would anticipate a bit more time than that.  There is still a lot happening and public interaction with the Network is just around the corner!

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
culexevilman
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2014, 01:36:06 AM

TestNet 2 launched recently so we are waiting for the release of public installs which will let us help test their network (upload to the network though uploads won't persist to TestNet 3).  So Testnet 2 needs to finish, then Testnet 3, then Beta/Launch...

It was estimated 4-6 weeks per Testnet so a rough estimation could be inferred however I would anticipate a bit more time than that.  There is still a lot happening and public interaction with the Network is just around the corner!

heres Marc Andreessen thoughts on Maidsafe.

https://www.maidsafe.org/t/marc-andreessen-on-maidsafe/2018

Cool
ejinte

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:39:01 AM

to before that 1.8million buy

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.6%-1% House Edge
MemoryShock

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:00:06 AM

And I disagree.  I've been watching it like a hawk and we have seen nothing but growth.  Any weaker signs (which I don't recall since 51) from a market perspective are likely the result of bots.

Regardless...today was a pretty good day regarding asks...; )

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
MrBig

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:25:55 AM

And I disagree.  I've been watching it like a hawk and we have seen nothing but growth.  Any weaker signs (which I don't recall since 51) from a market perspective are likely the result of bots.

Regardless...today was a pretty good day regarding asks...; )

I've been watching the market closely too. It appears that someone with a lot of btc is slowly buying up large amounts of maidsafe. A sort of bullwhale, if you know what I mean.
freedomno1
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1090

Learning the troll avoidance button :)

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 04:24:25 AM

I haven't been watching the market much
Just observing its progress but as long as Maidsafe is progressing that's good.

Looking forward to an end of the year update then thanks for the general info.

Believing in Bitcoins and it's ability to change the world
culexevilman
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2014, 03:58:24 AM

MaidSafe hauls 24/7
weret

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 07:59:27 AM

Which program are you using?
MemoryShock

View Profile
November 07, 2014, 08:09:13 AM

Which program are you using?

Bitcoin Checker (Android).  You can set the percent movement on any exchange and it allows you to synch with any exchange to update their catalog...It's accurate to within a few minutes.  

Edit - I also use Crypto Currency Converter (Android)...this one actually changes in realish time between exchanges with higher volume.  Noticed it with Maidsafe (Polo/MasterX) and more so since Mintpal has flittered away..but this one has a worse real time attention; still good for general use...

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  I/O DIGITAL
iodigital.io & iocoin.io

█████████████████
███████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
█████▌██████████████▐███
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████▌████████▐████
███████████████████
█████████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
bitcoinrocks
Legendary

Activity: 1372

View Profile
November 10, 2014, 11:14:13 PM

Does MaidSafe run on top of Mastercoin or was that only for the IPO?
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 165 »
  Print  

Jump to: