Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:03:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583017 times)
easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:26:59 AM

3 Million sent.
Thank you to everyone.
Who is next?
Please throw a bone.

Hi, here is the current donations for Karma promotion and devs payment(hopefully)

KARMA donations - KJTXThjDznwqqJiv33kPqxrxGa52CWJ4Bm
Chargin                                                  25M
dips55tree                                           - 11M
ryannguyen18                                         10M
cryptowho/bitwho                                    10M  
karmakaguy                                             10M
easteagle13                                            10M
bondi                                                      1M
someone sent                                               10K
                                             total          77 009 999.80 KARMA

mouseman                                                3M
bignev                                                     1M
Facira                                                      2M
someone sent                                           1M
warfwarf                                                 10M
clayop                                                    50M
Kennet_h                                                49 999 999.80 (45M will be refunded, when he makes his request for a refund, public)  

NEW TOTAL                                            194 009 999.60 KARMA (see note above on Kennet_h donation)                        

If you happen to be the one who sent the unnamed amounts kindly reply to this thanks.

BTC - 12RVXoccgLy8o4GyeUULRmYhaaEL2emvQD

learminer                                               0.0425
FredDag                                                0.0498

easteagle13                                           0.0075BTC

TOTAL BTC                                            0.0998 BTC

We still need at least 27 people sending 0.0075BTC to pay for this: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/karm/#!crypto, soon this will be turned off if we don't pay up (shameful really, if we cannot fund 0.3BTC as a community, this is a litmus test on how we really care for karma)

Check the values in the blockchains please.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!

thanks dips55tree, sorry I was looking on the wrong thread! That is why I did not find your name. Also thanks to kenneth.
Thanks clayop, you're very generous, same goes with learminer and FredDag!

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Alexandrake

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:52:29 AM

last part probably added by me. but "i will be %100 with karma" you have said it many time.

i am not going to be holding you up for it in case you do change your mind. i am not going to come after you using that to base my accusations.

Well, as usual. I am still here, doing what I can.

How do you think Karma should proceed for the next 6 months? It would be interesting to hear everyone's ideas.

There has been a lot of interesting and forward thinking ideas coming from Karma.

I am not as invested both financially and emotionally as some/most here so my thoughts are to be taken on that basis.

At this point it is my opinion that the big ideas about changing the world are tantamount to running before you can walk. Although an admirable philosophy and one which should be pursued in the future, this philosophy cannot be achieved without some kind of adoption by people in the developed world.

In the first instance I believe a push should be made to make Karma the mainstream twitter and facebook tipping currency. The name is perfect and no tip bot has made it out of the crypto circle and into the mainstream yet (Please correct me if I'm wrong about this).

All community efforts should be put into this exercise for the coin to gain some traction. A huge push by the community to get Karma out there to people and organisations, fan pages etc should be made.

This would involve a huge giveaway by those holding lots of coins but at this point I see it as the only hope for the coin to survive.

Why hodl millions of coins if they are worthless?

I don't believe any of us is talking about changing the world.

However, it would be foolish to do something that has not yet been proven to work. There is probably a reason that "...no tip bot has made it out of the crypto circle and into the mainstream yet " as you say. It's probably because the mainstream does not care to use such a thing.

But why change the ways of the mainstream? Why not copy that same model that has proven wildly successful for M-PESA in a similar country, but using Karma? It could even work by SMS messaging just like M-PESA (but only agents needed, starting with a single agent)

You're going about doing something that has not been done before (and no one may care about) versus something that has already been proven to work

You agree that we should not "change the world" but then proceed to talk about changing the mainstream. Wouldn't it be easier to find those who actually need Karma or something like Karma and start from there?

Now I know, you don't listen to anyone but yourself, that is why you fail as a leader.

You keep saying "Wouldn't it be easier to find those who actually need Karma"

Why?? Is need equal sale? Do people need things that's why they buy? Come on, I know you're sharper than that. Get over yourself, listen to everyone, then learn to cooperate.

The people you say "may need" karma, but first you must create the "WANT" factor. We choose to buy or use things daily from among many options, not because we need, most of the time because we want it.

Granted Philippines and Africa may need karma. Why?? Because karma can save them lots of money that's all.
but you have to factor in; accessibility, ease of use, security, knowledge and many other related issues...in order for them to choose karma over their usual utilities.

You say we can build the infrastructure at the same time, when we have identified our market. How long have you been saying that? If you have used the funding you have in LLC before, you don't have to worry on working on everything at the same time, when finally you found the market you speak of. Wouldn't it be ideal that the supporting softwares are already tested before you try to use it in real world market? Well, this is not how you wanted things. So you don't listen. And in fact, you wont understand my point for the same reason.

First create the want so you can serve the need. (You can only take a horse beside the water, the horse should want to drink it)

UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 529

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:17:37 AM

Hi, here is the current donations for Karma promotion and devs payment(hopefully)

(I can't find the link of the one who gave) - 11M
bondi                                                      1M

If you happen to be the one who sent the unnamed amounts kindly reply to this thanks.

we still need 39 people to send same amount (0.0075BTC) to pay for this: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/karm/#!crypto, soon this will be turned off if we don't pay up (shameful really, if we cannot fund 0.3BTC as a community, this is a litmus test on how we really care for karma)

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU.

11k Sent Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:30:14 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 05:50:47 AM by bitwho

last part probably added by me. but "i will be %100 with karma" you have said it many time.

i am not going to be holding you up for it in case you do change your mind. i am not going to come after you using that to base my accusations.

How do you think Karma should proceed for the next 6 months? It would be interesting to hear everyone's ideas.

There has been a lot of interesting and forward thinking ideas coming from Karma.

I am not as invested both financially and emotionally as some/most here so my thoughts are to be taken on that basis.

At this point it is my opinion that the big ideas about changing the world are tantamount to running before you can walk. Although an admirable philosophy and one which should be pursued in the future, this philosophy cannot be achieved without some kind of adoption by people in the developed world.

In the first instance I believe a push should be made to make Karma the mainstream twitter and facebook tipping currency. The name is perfect and no tip bot has made it out of the crypto circle and into the mainstream yet (Please correct me if I'm wrong about this).

All community efforts should be put into this exercise for the coin to gain some traction. A huge push by the community to get Karma out there to people and organisations, fan pages etc should be made.

This would involve a huge giveaway by those holding lots of coins but at this point I see it as the only hope for the coin to survive.

However, it would be foolish to do something that has not yet been proven to work. There is probably a reason that "...no tip bot has made it out of the crypto circle and into the mainstream yet " as you say. It's probably because the mainstream does not care to use such a thing.

But why change the ways of the mainstream? Why not copy that same model that has proven wildly successful for M-PESA in a similar country, but using Karma? It could even work by SMS messaging just like M-PESA (but only agents needed, starting with a single agent)

You're going about doing something that has not been done before (and no one may care about) versus something that has already been proven to work

You agree that we should not "change the world" but then proceed to talk about changing the mainstream. Wouldn't it be easier to find those who actually need Karma or something like Karma and start from there?

Now I know, you don't listen to anyone but yourself, that is why you fail as a leader.

You keep saying "Wouldn't it be easier to find those who actually need Karma"

Why?? Is need equal sale? Do people need things that's why they buy? Come on, I know you're sharper than that. Get over yourself, listen to everyone, then learn to cooperate.

The people you say "may need" karma, but first you must create the "WANT" factor. We choose to buy or use things daily from among many options, not because we need, most of the time because we want it.

Granted Philippines and Africa may need karma. Why?? Because karma can save them lots of money that's all.
but you have to factor in; accessibility, ease of use, security, knowledge and many other related issues...in order for them to choose karma over their usual utilities.

You say we can build the infrastructure at the same time, when we have identified our market. How long have you been saying that? If you have used the funding you have in LLC before, you don't have to worry on working on everything at the same time, when finally you found the market you speak of. Wouldn't it be ideal that the supporting softwares are already tested before you try to use it in real world market? Well, this is not how you wanted things. So you don't listen. And in fact, you wont understand my point for the same reason.

First create the want so you can serve the need. (You can only take a horse beside the water, the horse should want to drink it)

im tired of talking..

why can we do both. I mention before. I like to pursue both tipping like growth and finding our market!

All we do is talk. talk about this talk about that...

Why can we try to do them both. A major project to go to ASIA and the smaller one to spread the tipping of karma.

We form two group of people and start working on it.

I am so tired of talking actions..

Watch. as soon as people will needed to do stuff , you all will disappear!

here is how much our community gets involved.  A major issue has been risen by Kosmost. Who will take over our main site. here are some links with 3-4 people replying only!

Karma Services & Property Transition Thread... Who Should Take Over Karma?
http://karmashares.com/forums/index.php/topic,624.0.html
http://www.reddit.com/r/KarmaTeam/comments/2g0v6a/karma_services_property_transition_thread_who/

New karma team needed :
http://www.reddit.com/r/KarmaTeam/comments/2fvv2f/new_karma_team_needed/

All i see here is people talk the talk. but don't walk the walk..

So tired of talk about doing stuff. more then 6 months... still talking about doing stuff

bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:34:02 AM

is there a way to find out which top 10 address is from mintpal or cryptsy?

i think this block explorer allows tagging. we can tag which one is their addresses

I think Wallet has a lot addresses....check top 100 wallest...

there gotta be a way

the address with the most inbound vs outbound transactions is controlled by Mintpal.
the address with the second most is controlled by Cryptsy.

any address which has coins directly mined to it is not a mintpal controlled address because mining directly to deposit addresses screws up their system.

you can also further confirm this by looking at your own mintpal deposit address and seeing where the coins get moved to from there because the only entity that controls deposit addresses is the exchange itself.
you can further confirm this by sending coins from exchanges to your wallet.. and follow the transactions back to the exchanges.

as I said previously when people were arguing about the possibility of karmashares payouts being raided by exchanges... it really is quite easy to figure out which addresses are controlled by the exchanges and which are not because all transactions to and from the exchanges are public.

kinda ironic how so much time was spent arguing about exchanges abusing the system right before the system itself collapsed lol.

PS if you want another easy way to figure out the exchanges then just look at the P2Pool mining addresses listed on any pool website.

those are peoples mining wallets... since there is nowhere you can spend Karma, if coins get moved from those wallets, 90% of the time it will be to put the coins up for sale on exchanges. So all you need to do is find the common address where those mined coins end up and bingo you found your exchange.

can we do this as a fun project. try to figure out which of the top 40 wallets are exchanges?  

exchanges have to kind of wallet. Hot wallets. the one that have tons of in and our transactions. and cold storage. probably very few.

i would like to do this so we can tag them. We can also tag the pools too.
youseeberkeley

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:11:11 AM

3 Million sent.
Thank you to everyone.
Who is next?
Please throw a bone.

Kennet_h                                                49 999 999.80 (45M will be refunded, when he makes his request for a refund, public)  

NEW TOTAL                                            194 009 999.60 KARMA (see note above on Kennet_h donation)                        

We still need at least 27 people sending 0.0075BTC to pay for this: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/karm/#!crypto, soon this will be turned off if we don't pay up (shameful really, if we cannot fund 0.3BTC as a community, this is a litmus test on how we really care for karma)

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!

thanks dips55tree, sorry I was looking on the wrong thread! That is why I did not find your name. Also thanks to kenneth.

Thanks for taking on the bounty gathering, easteagle, I just send 0.02 btc to the address.  Still hopeful for better days to come for Karma.(:

karmala

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:51:20 AM

3 Million sent.
Thank you to everyone.
Who is next?
Please throw a bone.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!

Thanks for taking on the bounty gathering, easteagle, I just send 0.02 btc to the address.  Still hopeful for better days to come for Karma.(:

send 0.05 btc. To all: karma will be dead without an explorer. Nobody can lift it up if you dont have one.... please send the btc back if this does not work out. KarmaKaguy (I was not here Wink)

Telgram messenger with attention economy http://r.getgems.org/m/TuJXXBal9o
easteagle13

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:15:07 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 08:05:34 AM by easteagle13

3 Million sent.
Thank you to everyone.
Who is next?
Please throw a bone.

warfwarf                                                 10M
clayop                                                    50M
Kennet_h                                                49 999 999.80 (45M will be refunded, when he makes his request for a refund, public)  
UrsaMajorisBeta                                             11K

NEW TOTAL                                            194 020 999.60 KARM (see note above on Kennet_h donation)                        

FredDag                                                 0.0498
youseeberkeley                                      0.02          
Karmakaguy                                           0.04980089  
joymagic                                               0.1094          (kindly msg me so I can credit your generosity)

NEW TOTAL BTC                                 0.27900089 BTC

We still need at least 3 people sending 0.0075BTC to pay for this: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/karm/#!crypto, soon this will be turned off if we don't pay up (shameful really, if we cannot fund 0.3BTC as a community, this is a litmus test on how we really care for karma)

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!

Thanks clayop, you're very generous, same goes with learminer, FredDag and UrsaMajorisBeta.

Thanks for taking on the bounty gathering, easteagle, I just send 0.02 btc to the address.  Still hopeful for better days to come for Karma.(:

send 0.05 btc. To all: karma will be dead without an explorer. Nobody can lift it up if you dont have one.... please send the btc back if this does not work out. KarmaKaguy (I was not here Wink)

Thanks youseeberkeley, karmakaguy and joymagic for your generous bitcoin donations!

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
joymagic

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:52:03 AM

3 Million sent.
Thank you to everyone.
Who is next?
Please throw a bone.

FredDag                                                 0.0498
youseeberkeley                                      0.02         
Karmakaguy                                           0.04980089   

NEW TOTAL BTC                                 0.16960089 BTC

We still need at least 18 people sending 0.0075BTC to pay for this: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/karm/#!crypto, soon this will be turned off if we don't pay up (shameful really, if we cannot fund 0.3BTC as a community, this is a litmus test on how we really care for karma)

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!!

Thanks youseeberkeley and karmakaguy for your generous bitcoin donations

Just sent 0.11BTC from my bter account . I am happy to see , some loyalist are still here . I am one of them , I really hope we can create our core team to get the new start !
Thanks kosmost , easteagle13 .... and everyone who help the coin , Sorry my English is not good , but you can feel my heart for Karma !
Please try our best !the more people know and hold the coin , The Karma will have a bright future
bignev

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:07:31 AM

I probably could have used a better term than 'changing the world'. On reflection it could be read that I was belittling the efforts in SE Asia which was not my intention at all.

I think the reason the twitter and facebook tipbots thing is a good idea is that it is something that everyone can do straight away. It's a simple undertaking and it could bring a lot of people in who are new to crypto.

I appreciate another poster's views that there may not be a lot of pick up from people who are tipped. The whole thing obviously needs a little more thought.

One thing I have to comment on though is all this 'We need to find people who need Karma' stuff. Right now nobody needs Karma. Nobody.

Insisting on finding people who need Karma is a waste of time and energy.

easteagle13

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:09:54 AM

Just sent 0.11BTC from my bter account . I am happy to see , some loyalist are still here . I am one of them , I really hope we can create our core team to get the new start !
Thanks kosmost , easteagle13 .... and everyone who help the coin , Sorry my English is not good , but you can feel my heart for Karma !
Please try our best !the more people know and hold the coin , The Karma will have a bright future

Thanks joymagic, many community members of Karma are not good with English, you're in good company. Thanks for your efforts in translation, I'm still waiting for the Karma website, minus the karmashares.com of course. We need chinese users here.

Alexandrake

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:16:48 AM

I probably could have used a better term than 'changing the world'. On reflection it could be read that I was belittling the efforts in SE Asia which was not my intention at all.

I think the reason the twitter and facebook tipbots thing is a good idea is that it is something that everyone can do straight away. It's a simple undertaking and it could bring a lot of people in who are new to crypto.

I appreciate another poster's views that there may not be a lot of pick up from people who are tipped. The whole thing obviously needs a little more thought.

One thing I have to comment on though is all this 'We need to find people who need Karma' stuff. Right now nobody needs Karma. Nobody.

Insisting on finding people who need Karma is a waste of time and energy.

Exactly the point! Anyway we all agree those people are our market, but it will take many steps further ahead.

easteagle13

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:45:13 AM

UrsaMajorisBeta  thanks again for your donation, please don't forget to claim the karma tip I have given you on reddit.

mouseman

Activity: 257

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:03:41 AM

Wow, some real IMPRESSIVE donations going on here. Thank you everyone and to EAST for taking care of and managing this!
A big thanks to those that sent BTC as well today. This definitely qualifies as some of the more generous contributions I've seen in a while in such a short time (not taking the silly low price of Karma right now).

I can easily see 2 - 3x up tick in price from the 20 litoshi price I saw recently.
Certainly qouldn't hurt.
An extra helping of good Karma for the Karmaniacs ramping up the donations! 
alwa1

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:31:39 AM

Hi guys, can somebody tell me whats Karmacoin TxFee for a transaction?
easteagle13

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:45:58 AM

Have you answered these??

a. Why do you love KARMA?
b. In the range of 1-10, 10 being in the top, TOP 100 richest KARMA holder. What number would you be??
c. What are you GOOD at, not necessarily very good, but something you do well. WHAT IS IT?
d. Do you want to stay and help KARMA and the community?? Reply with a yes or no.

LET ME ORGANIZE THINGS FOR THE MOMENT.

For a while until we have installed a new community-chosen groups leaders, let me coordinate things or I see things will not move.

Please consider these proposals and choose TWO(2) for every position:

FOR OVER ALL COORDINATORS  WE NEED TWO
This 2 persons will handle the coordination of all Karma related functions making sure everything is going as scheduled and are handled correctly. (mostly talk to persons involved)
Chargin
Cryptowho
p4r4m0unt
socoban
karmakaguy
Alphi
ptman
easteagle13

FOR DEVELOPERS GROUPS SPEAKERS/LEAD WE NEED TWO
This is a very important group that will ensure that Karma hardware and software support are maintained to their optimum, present and future software.
cryptowho
javijavier
socoban
ptman
learminer
ChulaLoca (FredDag)
karmakaguy
warfwarf

FOR COMMUNITY SPEAKERS/LEADERS WE NEED TWO
This 2 persons will handle BTTforum, FB, Twitter, karmawire, reddit and other official press and public announcements.
pdogg
cryptowho
Chargin
karmakaguy
mryusa
Bierworst
ryannguyen18
easteagle13

BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT/KARMA DISTRIBUTION GROUP LEADERS/SPEAKERS
This is one of the most important group, the source of all karma income that will ensure the success of Karma, Only the best should be the leaders here.
kosmost
Chargin
LittleDuke
cryptowho

HUMAN RESOURCES/BUDGET SPEAKERS/LEADERS WE NEED TWO
This group will handle the identification of future human resource for karma needs. This will also handle the release of funds for Karma projects, once all signatories have agreed in writing.
Only the trustworthy are worthy here.

Chargin
karmakaguy
Bierwors
Alphi
p4r4m0unt

The above lists of persons are only proposals, you can add yourself to any group and mark your vote by typing after the nick name the words : "MY CHOICE"

In case you don't want your name to be included on the list mark your own name with "I CANNOT DO THIS"

The community chosen speakers/leaders will then handle the day to day needs of Karma. They will receive compensation (TBA)
 according to their accomplishments. Coming from the working fund that will be given by the community, the fund will be stored in ESCROW and will only be released as needed per project.
The release of fund will be approved only when 1 leader from the 5 groups above have approve it. Any one of the two speakers/leaders may approve.

There are many capable and willing karma community members, the list above is not to exclude you, if ever you are willing to work for the community just reply here with what group do you want to belong.

Once the group leaders are installed and finalized, all community members will be divided among those five groups. This will ensure there will be enough people to attend to the all works needed for karma.

If you have another person that you want to propose for a position above please do say it.

All other that will not be leaders will automatically belong to the group they are listed above, and they can volunteer to be a member of other groups too.

Thanks for your participation, let us do these karma brothers.

easteagle13

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:47:28 AM

Hi guys, can somebody tell me whats Karmacoin TxFee for a transaction?

currently there's no fixed amount, but it is very low if ever there is. Except for those coming from the exchanges

fairglu
Legendary

Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 10:49:57 AM

i think this block explorer allows tagging. we can tag which one is their addresses

Simplest way is to check if your deposit mintpal or cryptsy deposit address is part of a "guesstimated wallet", there is part of luck there, as taint builds up randomly, and some accounts may never get tainted, while others can get tainted in the next minute.

An alternative, which also involves luck, is to buy/deposit a bit, wait some time for your deposit to "see" a withdrawal (because its part of the exchange wallet, and someone else withdrew), then withdraw, and look if some of the withdrawal transaction inputs are part of a wallet.

A last alternative is to arbitrage: deposit in exchange 1 and 2, then arbitrage by trading the coin in exchange 1 & 2 vs another coin, and shuttle funds across exchanges to keep your deposits well funded. That builds a lot of taint for the exchange wallets, and is why coins which are the most arbitraged usually also have to most accurate guesstimated exchange wallets - but that means the coin must have at least two exchanges with volume.

tl,dr deposit and shuttle funds across exchanges repeatedly, after some time point your deposit addresses should get tainted, but "some time" can go from minutes and a single deposit/withdraw, to weeks... and dozens of deposit/withdraw ;-)

easteagle13

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:06:28 AM

Simplest way is to check if your deposit mintpal or cryptsy deposit address is part of a "guesstimated wallet", there is part of luck there, as taint builds up randomly, and some accounts may never get tainted, while others can get tainted in the next minute.

An alternative, which also involves luck, is to buy/deposit a bit, wait some time for your deposit to "see" a withdrawal (because its part of the exchange wallet, and someone else withdrew), then withdraw, and look if some of the withdrawal transaction inputs are part of a wallet.

A last alternative is to arbitrage: deposit in exchange 1 and 2, then arbitrage by trading the coin in exchange 1 & 2 vs another coin, and shuttle funds across exchanges to keep your deposits well funded. That builds a lot of taint for the exchange wallets, and is why coins which are the most arbitraged usually also have to most accurate guesstimated exchange wallets - but that means the coin must have at least two exchanges with volume.

tl,dr deposit and shuttle funds across exchanges repeatedly, after some time point your deposit addresses should get tainted, but "some time" can go from minutes and a single deposit/withdraw, to weeks... and dozens of deposit/withdraw ;-)

Thanks fairglu for that informative post, our payment is nearing completion, would we get any kind of receipt after payment, so that we can document the transaction properly? And will our payment allow us for the indefinite use of your services?

ptman

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:52:01 AM

Just sent 0.0248 BTC Cool

░███████████████████████████████████████████████████░
███████████████████████████████▒        █████████████
█████████████████████        ██▒        █▒   ▒▒▒█████
█████████████████████        ██▒        ██▒        ██
█████████████████████        ██▒     ██▒          ▒██
███████████▒▒▒▒▒▒▒███        ██▒  ██▒            ▒███
██████████▒       ▒██        ████▒               ████
██████████▒       ▒██       ██            ▒██████████
████████  ▒       ▒██   ▒▓▒            ▒█████████████
██████  ██▒       ▒████▒            ██  █████████████
████▒  ███▒      ██▒            ██▒     █████████████
███▒  ████▒ ▒██▒            ▒███        █████████████
███                     ▒██▒ ██▒        █████████████
███                 ▒██      ██▒        █████████████
█████       ▒▒▓▓▓▒▒██        ██▒        █████████████
██████████▒       ▒██        ██▒        █████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████▀▒▒▒▒                       ▒▒▒▀████████████
██████▒                                    ▒█████████
░█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████░
  ICOBank 
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄   ▄▄   ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄
  ICOBank: World's First 3 in 1 Token 
[   Whitepaper   ] [       ANN Thread       ]
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░
████████▀░░░▀█████████████████░
██████▀       ▀████████████████
█████  ░▄███▄  ░███████████████
████░  ██████         ░▀███████
████░  █████████████▄   ░██████
████░  ███████████████  ░░█████
████░  ██████████████▀  ░██████
████░  ██████          ░███████
█████  ██████          ░███████
█████  ▀█████████████▄  ░██████
██████  ▀█████████████  ░░█████
███████▄░  ▀▀███████▀░  ░██████
░████████▄░            ▄███████
░░█████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████▄░░
███████████████████████████░
████████████████▀▀░░░░██████
████████████▀▀░░░░░░░░██████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░░▐██████
███████▀░░░░░░░▄░░░░░▐██████
█████░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░███████
██████░░░░░░█░░░░░░░▐███████
████████▄░░█░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████████▀░░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░▄█▄▄▄░░████████
███████████░▄███████████████
░███████████████████████████
░░▀█████████████████████████

Join PRE-ICO SALE   
    ▶Exchanges
Pages: « 1 ... 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 [306] 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 ... 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: