Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:31:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [304] 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260323 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:03:15 PM

Can I ask everyone who pays in to say so in this thread; I could not find any reference to some of the inputs so cannot really put a name to the address.
I assume they are from mining autopayments.

How is Diamond V3 doing ?
We should be ready to go for mass adoption after 1M PoW reduction.

There's no way V3 would be ready before 1million. As cryptonit mentioned right at the very beginning, any changes of this sort won't be realistically applied sooner than in a few months, given our resources. BTW. putting any date on this won't do any good, because there are so many factors that can impact the speed of development.
I cannot comment on the current state but we are working on this. Once there's anything concrete to announce we'll do it.

Popshot - the .00044266 is me too - it was from my mining profit.  Partial payout from Nicehash.  Thanks - Pokeytex

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:06:28 PM

DMD V3 ?? Pump and dump. Don't wait for something more!

Hey, If you say so BOSS! Cheesy

Said by dev of another stupid coin with 1 exchange and no features Smiley Do you think its good to answer to a DMD holder(over 2%) like that(ironic) ? I don't think so Smiley Your coin supporters are less and less every single day Smiley And yes DMD will pump and dump after your release. Much ppl are waiting for this to get out Smiley I am waiting for this! cryptonit and you also will dump, we know it! Then another accumulation for the next release Wink

Again, while the trolls? Think of anything else not able to shout about but to dump. it's not even interestno read ..

Every person here talking the thruth is a troll? utahjohn was a troll? Now I am a troll? Its your problem that you have DMDs and you want to save your investment. When we will see cryptonit's address ? Its not good for the bussiness to be a blind supporter Smiley You are a holder, you can ask all your questions Smiley I am asking and no answer! cryptonit is hiding his address! What I must to think ?? We are at same boat and situation is not good Smiley
Why do you want know the address Cryptonit? You doubt his existence?. No one here does not hold. everyone decides it to be an investor or not. I personally do not worry for my investment.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:09:20 PM

Can I ask everyone who pays in to say so in this thread; I could not find any reference to some of the inputs so cannot really put a name to the address.
I assume they are from mining autopayments.

How is Diamond V3 doing ?
We should be ready to go for mass adoption after 1M PoW reduction.

There's no way V3 would be ready before 1million. As cryptonit mentioned right at the very beginning, any changes of this sort won't be realistically applied sooner than in a few months, given our resources. BTW. putting any date on this won't do any good, because there are so many factors that can impact the speed of development.
I cannot comment on the current state but we are working on this. Once there's anything concrete to announce we'll do it.

Popshot - the .00044266 is me too - it was from my mining profit.  Partial payout from Nicehash.  Thanks - Pokeytex

Number 3 on the list, 0.17 s me.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
mitache365

Activity: 731
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 05:18:58 PM

Said by dev of another stupid coin with 1 exchange and no features Smiley Do you think its good to answer to a DMD holder(over 2%) like that(ironic) ? I don't think so Smiley Your coin supporters are less and less every single day Smiley And yes DMD will pump and dump after your release. Much ppl are waiting for this to get out Smiley I am waiting for this! cryptonit and you also will dump, we know it! Then another accumulation for the next release Wink

Again, while the trolls? Think of anything else not able to shout about but to dump. it's not even interestno read ..

Every person here talking the thruth is a troll? utahjohn was a troll? Now I am a troll? Its your problem that you have DMDs and you want to save your investment. When we will see cryptonit's address ? Its not good for the bussiness to be a blind supporter Smiley You are a holder, you can ask all your questions Smiley I am asking and no answer! cryptonit is hiding his address! What I must to think ?? We are at same boat and situation is not good Smiley
Why do you want know the address Cryptonit? You doubt his existence?. No one here does not hold. everyone decides it to be an investor or not. I personally do not worry for my investment.

I want to see while I am holding, what the devs are doing Smiley When he is still hiding, I am not sure he is holding! If someone from them team is dumping, thats really not good!

BTC
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 06:03:06 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 06:25:11 PM by cryptonit

I want to see while I am holding, what the devs are doing Smiley When he is still hiding, I am not sure he is holding! If someone from them team is dumping, thats really not good!

someone from team dump that would be bad
who should believe into this if not we?

but give u my addresses isnt helping at all to make u believe that i dont dump
u will see transactions over 50k towards cryptsy
and this will feed u instead of make u believe im a holder
i use cryptsy as mixer for most transactions the 35k i did put into reactor did come from cryptsy as example
shifting DMD between different wallets go with cryptsy between
alone that i have to explain to u how i handle my wallets feels wrong

DMD Diamond have no premine its all my personal DMD earned in the last 1 1/2 years under the same conditions as everyone else
i agree if i would loss faith that would damage DMD a lot
but DMD is the project of my life i wouldnt dump my coins for peanuts
DMD Diamond will be the story i can tell my children and their children
and i sure dont let the story end with a "and i stopped to belive and sold all my coins...."
good stories of dreams have two possible outcome u reached ur goal or u still on ur way to reach it
give up is no valid option for me

i always made clear what my investment plan is
around 0.005 (over 1$ a DMD) i will start slow to sell some DMD until i covered my investment costs
leftover coins which i expect to be a lot i will hold as source of income by POS²
i would never touch the base amount of the DMD but from time to time cash out some of the POS² earnings
my investment plans have a lot years timeframe

now mitache365 tell me about ur investment plans wait for a POW blockreward reduction pump and sell i guess?
let me tell u a secret there wont be a pump  Shocked
POW rewards reduction will have positive effects mid and longterm but shortterm speculants have way more influence
if u dont plan to use DMD as a longterm investment u could sell now same good as later.....
we had 0.0001 and even below in the past better sell now before we reach another all time low and maybe never recover (as u predict) Grin
i think this are great times to shift ownership of coins
so called "weak hands" will give them free

the crucial step to success for DMD will be the evolution towards DMD v3
and as stated before that need months not weeks

if there is someone dumping coin on market now that its u mitache365 with ur close to 20000 DMD that u sell in pieces
or some similar mindset "weak hands"
now show us ur addresses and lets see if im right..........
(how does that feel like if some guys u never meet ask to get a look into ur wallet?
because out of some reasons the think they deserve to know whats inside and what u do with it)

i want to see while i am holding what the big investors (1% or more of total coins) are doing Smiley when they are hiding, i am not sure they are holding! if big investors are dumping, thats really not good!

i hope u understand now this isnt helping release wallets addresses are never helping u never know if the guy give u all wallets or just the clean ones that make it look like as he want it to be......
we have to trust in our investors the same way as they trust into us
in fact we are nothing else then investors like u but we choose to work for our investments and not watch and hope someone else work for us

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
mitache365

Activity: 731
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 06:52:11 PM

Too many words again and still no address Smiley U can use PM also. Show your address and I will show mine Smiley Don't forget I am a free member and I can do anything I want with my coins, but you are a team member and its interesting what are you doing with yours.  And yes I am waiting for the pump to sell all my stash. You are free to wait 0.005, but I am not sure you are doing this. I think Its just a mirage for the community made by you! Your words cant make me believe!

BTC
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 07:40:23 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2015, 08:39:40 PM by cryptonit

And yes I am waiting for the pump to sell all my stash.

i think thats enough info to rate all ur postings

Don't forget I am a free member and I can do anything I want with my coins, but you are a team member and its interesting what are you doing with yours.

i am a free member too
people in core team is nothing else than investors who choose to active work for the coin

u choose to let other work for ur success and as reward u want to have more freedom than they have?

in what world u are living?

freedom is a human right for everyone not for some and others not......
lot people died to make this happen

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
DMDCreeper

Activity: 416
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 08:06:03 PM

We all want to protect our investments in DMD.  What's wrong with that? 

You guys kill me.  Anyone who in mining or investing in any cryptocurrency wants his investment protected.  At the same  time we all know the risks and the obvious issues.  You can point them out and that's fine but don't expect everyone to start trashing along with you.  If you think DMD is a scam then dump and get out before it crashes.  But be considerate of the rest of us who may or may not be looking for a more opportune time to dump and get out.  The idea is to make money still, isn't it? 

I mean look at all the alt-coins now.  Do you really believe they are all going to be around in 3 years?  How many have opened and folded already?

The idea is to play the pumps and the dumps to your own advantage.  I don't see how trashing any coins benefits anyone unless you think you can short a coin worth a fraction of a fraction of a penny - which is kind of dumb.

I supported most the the criticisms of Utah and others but at the same time I have a stash of DMDs and I will sell them when the price is right for me.  That could be today or tomorrow.  But for sure I will be looking out for my own interests - and so should everyone else.  Anyone who wants to go down with the ship has a right to make that decision. 
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 09:24:11 PM

If you think DMD is a scam then dump and get out before it crashes.  But be considerate of the rest of us who may or may not be looking for a more opportune time to dump and get out.  The idea is to make money still, isn't it? 

I mean look at all the alt-coins now.  Do you really believe they are all going to be around in 3 years?  How many have opened and folded already?

The idea is to play the pumps and the dumps to your own advantage.  I don't see how trashing any coins benefits anyone unless you think you can short a coin worth a fraction of a fraction of a penny - which is kind of dumb.

I supported most the the criticisms of Utah and others but at the same time I have a stash of DMDs and I will sell them when the price is right for me.  That could be today or tomorrow.  But for sure I will be looking out for my own interests - and so should everyone else.  Anyone who wants to go down with the ship has a right to make that decision. 

good posting

just i would rephrase the last sentence

Stay on ship or leave it. There is really no sinking ship here.

DMD did go through much more rough sea in the past and our ship is suited for this.
If u easy get sea sick u better leave at next harbor.

and still its true to join it or increase invest is the best moment when the price is down
to cash out is the worst time when price is down

but if u really consider this a sinking ship u should cash out now
healthy shift of dmd ownership in better hands i would say

i can see 0.00035 or even lower hurry to cashout before no more buyorders are left
u might stay left behind stuck with coins u cant sell because noone will buy ever again

hmmmm guess i forgot the DMD Cloud will buy each day......

..anyway lets be nice and feed the cloud with cheap DMD

DUMP

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 09:26:50 PM

I have a sell order of 2233 DMD at 1 BTC each. And you know what ? I truly believe it will be filled Wink

that i wont suggest
i wont suggest run big amounts of dmd at exchange just a few hundred if u like daytrading

u know by leave 2000 dmd at cryptsy u waste over 80 POS generated DMD each month

Aktor

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2015, 10:22:41 PM

around 0.005 (over 1$ a DMD) i will start slow to sell some DMD until i covered my investment costs

And what is the plan to reach "around 0.005"
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2015, 10:49:11 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2015, 12:29:53 AM by cryptonit

And what is the plan to reach "around 0.005"

DMD v3
blockchain based services and apps

DMD as core element  in a ecosystem for bitcoin 2.0 crypto business

we did never see DMD as a payment coin

as we see this days in news soon blockchain powered transactions will be available for FIAT too
big companies like IBM working on it

be a currency is a short vision plan that must fail

there is not much development visible at actual DMD client because the days of bitcoin v1 based technology are going to end
and our client is working fine for the time we will need it

bitcoin have the luck that bitcoin 2.0 technology is build around it so even if the main blockchain is outdated it will get the services and apps

altcoins wont have that for free

they have to care by themself to be involved in bitcoin 2.0 business

and thats what we do

we take care for the future of DMD

because it never was and never will be a shortterm project

30 years is our coin rollout plan

and i will stick with DMD all that 30 years if i have the luck to be healthy enough to reach 70+ in age

there is a reason why we gave already our coin relaunch for DMD v2 the name evolution

v3 and any follow up steps will follow that path to evolution

keep the core essence of what DMD Diamond is but beside that dont be shy to move forward and adapt to the future needs in crypto business

tested by time more and more coins will fall

and DMD Diamond will be more and more visible

age is no achievement i said to people who think they deserve respect just because they are old
but slowly become old myself i see that age is no achievement
but experience u made and memories that no one can take away from u are

same is true for DMD we as team did grow over time we play now at a different league than in the beginning
we have created a web of connections in the industry and we (mostly our CEO who dont waste much time at BTT)
use that to accumulate the resources for DMD v3

we already had consulting from some of the most experienced people in business who where pioneers at bitcoin 2.0 technology
and we more and more filter out of the lot possibilities the final plan to create DMD v3 together with the creation of the team that can make it happen

the final steps of coding are expected to be less work then the preparation phase and the right decisions what will be made

still its a few months away until results of this work will become visible

Tugaroo

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 02:27:41 AM

Man... this is sad...
I do have to come out of my rabbit hole and say something cause its really annoying.

As you all see, i dont post much, almost nothing in fact. I was one of the first DMD miners after the 1st evolution and soon, because of the strong team working on this coin, supporting it, became a small investor. Now i dont have time to mine, watch the forum everyday neither to follow different investment options concerning DMD. I just leave them in my wallet and wait for POS probably one day every fortnight.
I did invest a couple of thousands at the wrong time... buying into BTC at a high point... liking DMD so much that i wanted to buy all possible in short term, managing only to cause some temporary inflation from what I lost even more. So,, lets say i'm not the more patient person on earth. Never the less, reading this forum I've learnt the true essence of DMD and realize how different this coin is from all others subjected to daily pumps and dumps.

Now trying to understand why so many users trolling... FUD is a strong weapon for investors - we've seen how easy it is to "persuade" others to dispose of their portfolio or acquiring a new useless one.. all for some troll's profit.

Back to beginning.... Man .. .this is sad...       I, like so many other non participant forum readers, came here to keep up with DMD news just to find out that most of conversations are spoiled answering to TROLLS!

If u don't agree with something.. bring the issue up for everyone to discuss it...
If you have any evidence of lack of ethics or bad intentions from the support team  - share with us.
but what has been shown here is just an example of trolling and myself as a user would love to see it moderated.

IF U ARE HERE JUST TO TROLL THEN PISS OFF
pokeytex
Legendary

Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 02:43:45 AM

Man... this is sad...
I do have to come out of my rabbit hole and say something cause its really annoying.

As you all see, i dont post much, almost nothing in fact. I was one of the first DMD miners after the 1st evolution and soon, because of the strong team working on this coin, supporting it, became a small investor. Now i dont have time to mine, watch the forum everyday neither to follow different investment options concerning DMD. I just leave them in my wallet and wait for POS probably one day every fortnight.
I did invest a couple of thousands at the wrong time... buying into BTC at a high point... liking DMD so much that i wanted to buy all possible in short term, managing only to cause some temporary inflation from what I lost even more. So,, lets say i'm not the more patient person on earth. Never the less, reading this forum I've learnt the true essence of DMD and realize how different this coin is from all others subjected to daily pumps and dumps.

Now trying to understand why so many users trolling... FUD is a strong weapon for investors - we've seen how easy it is to "persuade" others to dispose of their portfolio or acquiring a new useless one.. all for some troll's profit.

Back to beginning.... Man .. .this is sad...       I, like so many other non participant forum readers, came here to keep up with DMD news just to find out that most of conversations are spoiled answering to TROLLS!

If u don't agree with something.. bring the issue up for everyone to discuss it...
If you have any evidence of lack of ethics or bad intentions from the support team  - share with us.
but what has been shown here is just an example of trolling and myself as a user would love to see it moderated.

IF U ARE HERE JUST TO TROLL THEN PISS OFF

Tugaroo - I can't say I have ever seen you around but welcome from your rabbit hole!  It is sunny and plenty of DMD's to go around.  With that said the trolls never really have proof of anything.  They rant and rave eventually hoping someone will hear what the have to say and react.  I have been investing in the DMD dev team and coin for over 1 year now and I can honestly say I have never been duped, stolen from, or misled in anyway.  All I can say is do your own homework and make an educated decision for yourself.  The idiots that come on here and spout the same BS over an over again just go on my ignore list.  I wish everyone else would do the same.  It will get a lot cleaner on this forum.  New people that come to this coin will be able to decipher the good stuff from the dog crap and hopefully they will put the dog crap on ignore too.

RaginglikeaBoss

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

Never before 11 P.M.

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2015, 02:47:48 AM

Maybe I'm the next troll..?

Boffin1818

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 02:50:00 AM

Argon18. You have to be kidding...!!!!!!

Tired of Devs like Panda that only pump and dump, or Devs like Diamond that use cloudshares to rip you off.
For an Honest and Trustworthy Dev & Coin with No Drama Check out
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=303749.0

HOBOnickels. People the mighty and self proclaimed hacker extraordinaire wants you to drop everything and push it into hobo nickels.....  

Enough said...!
Boffin1818

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 03:25:38 AM

Yeah am a total newb hawking hobo nickels as well...! 

Quick pull the POS stuff out and change up the FUD you have been spewing on DMD!   Just like utahjohn you have a motive...   All about your gain.

Cracks me up how such a "Good Samaritan" you are to inform the general public with your thoughts on this coin...  No proof,  just sheer accusations! 

You're such a trust worthy nice guy that you just donate your time, energy and effort to "inform" the regular joe of such injustice... 

Oh and by the way. Buy some frigggen hobo nickels....  You are a genius my dude!!! 

My real question is what is all the FUD and misinformation getting you and the troll clan?  Why such passion about DMD?  To consume you to continue to troll....  Like utahjohn the community pretty much has your motivations....

Come on dude are you that mentally challenged that regular joes can't see through your BS!!! Roll Eyes
vegasguy
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003

"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 04:18:08 AM

You guys can trash hobonickels all you want, but there is no question that there is no safer place to put your money in crypto. HBN has been around for a VERY long time, and there are HUNDREDS of posts on the thread, and you would be hard pressed to find an unhappy investor. Yes, I am an expert. I consult full time on crypto currencies. In Crypto, its ALL about trust.

Vegas

I want to make sure everyone knows that I just released my software called "Yobit pump alert". THis is custom software that uses an algo to detect the start of a pump here on yobit, the second it starts. YOu can even filter the coins you see by price. Most pumps start less than 100 sats , so you can easily filter the cheap coins, so they are the only ones displayed Smiley https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1945937.msg20241953#msg20241953
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:02:12 AM

Yeah am a total newb hawking hobo nickels as well...!  

Come on dude are you that mentally challenged that regular joes can't see through your BS!!! Roll Eyes

LOL ,
Considering Mr. Newbie every single post from you has been in Diamond forum , and all in support of the Cloudshares and reactor.  Do you think that regular joes can't see through your BS!!! Roll Eyes

So are you Happy, there was no Feb Payment from your Cloud shares?
Which by the way was a default : failure to fulfill an obligation
In the normal world , 3 people who did not receive a payment could force your cloudshares into bankruptcy due to nonpayment.

AG18

Mr.Troll,

I ll repeat once more cause I guess you didn't get it the first time.
Cloud Mining shares have been paying on time since the beginning. Feb payments were on time, March payments ve been o time. Payment take place EVERY DAY.

It s time you understand that finally. Do I need to repeat again?

Ok, once more for your. Cloud mining payments have been delivered ON TIME, day after day. Guess what, there will be another payment today. Also tomorrow.

The only thing which has not been given is the amount of FREE shares, so FREE, not paid, FREE as GIFT which the cloud used to deliver before. So basically this is something you get as a present from the cloud just for being there. Unfortunately, this is due to Amhash issue. I know your troll brain cannot understand what free means and how lucky you have to be to get anything for free these days in the crypto world.

If you need me to repeat this story again, I ll gladly do it for you. Cause my primary goal is that you learn something out of this. Dont want for people to talk to you and say "hey, this is that ignorant guy who used to hang out with those titans from the DMD community and still has not learned a thing".....

crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2015, 06:16:29 AM

Clearly this is having effect on DMD market, I see a 1000 DMD dump and another 1200 DMD dump, not good for me but the "words of one person" have a positive/negative impact LOL.

I'm a DMD cloud share holder (not much, around 1 BTC from dated mining equipment run occasionally) but I began to dump my thousands of DMD earlier this month when they decided to "need more BTC for a press release."  That was the final nail in the coffin.

I had been following your posts utahjohn and now talking to a few others out there in PM's.  The foundation makes so much DMD (which they then sell for BTC) per day simply by existing, let alone the reactor, then why in the world wouldn't they simply "reinvest" part of their DMD into a press release like a normal dev team.

Oh, and surprise!  No reinvestment shares for February!  Here is the lovely DMD cloud mining email:

Code:
DMD Cloudmining Report February 2015:

3098 new investment
- reinvest
10333 earned DMD

------------------------------

all time stats:

29869   total invested
6647    total reinvested
64593   total earned DMD

-----------------------------

there no reinvest shares for February distributed because the payment didnt arrive from AMHASH1

over 20 thash we run at

there is nothing we can do beside waiting
amhash was considered in industry as one of most secure cloud mining companies
because it was a join venture of two companies which build and sell mininghardware (asicminer and rockminer)

as long as amhash dont pay we can stop reinvesting and keep payouts as we have now
but with the risc that they maybe never pay and we have constant loss of earning power because no reinvest resulting in a end of payout generation not far away

other path could be consider amhash as not existing until it come back (if it come back) and use from the leftover income sources bitcoins for reinvest

this way we can maybe save longterm earning power but reduce payouts significant

after this 6 months we had to analyze cloud setup i would like to change setting towards 50% reinvest from original 30%
to keep at least the long term earning power alive even if weaker

and to be able compensate such little catastrophes better

also i would stop creating free invest shares to keep investing for new people possible

what cloud investors think about this?

please shareholders post ur opinion at

basical we have only two ways

1.) people say we cant change rules because there is a contract

and cloud will run as it does now weaker and weaker in payout until the end of operation

or

2.) we adapt rules as suggested (50% reinvest no creation of reinvest shares) have instant reduced payouts but a realistic chance to get this into a long term income source for investors

if u ask for my opinion i prefer lower payouts but a realistic chance to recover and have real long term payouts because of reinvest cycle runs better with 50%

if u own no shares at cloud please let shareholder express their opinion first
i want to read from the people which are affected primary please

thx for ur understanding

==============================================
Your are receiving this mail because u are registered at DMD Cloudmining/DMD Multipool.

I bet I'll stop earning DMD cloudshares by posting this... oh wait everyone already has.

i believe RaginglikeaBoss , before i believe you, since you are in on the ponzi.
So how much are you guys bringing in with these scams?

AG18

Ah, finally I see your agenda. I was wondering what s your goal with your midless trolling and then I finally understand. You are a Hobonickles puppet? Hahahahahahahah. Now it is all clear. Let me check out YOUR forum.

Pages: « 1 ... 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 [304] 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: