Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:44:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 [752] 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355399 times)
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:38:08 PM

Let's all just throw out blatant accusations and hang everybody before getting all of the facts.
The purported IRC buyer is a scammer or a group of scammers who seem to have been targeting IRC Vericoin users for several weeks now.  They will offer to buy VRC at any rate in hopes that greed will make someone slip up.  I informed the IRC channel of this weeks ago and given these people are still coming back they probably need to get banned for the safety of IRC users.

Why altcoinUK keeps trying to lie here I have no idea, unless he is somehow related to the IRC scammers.  In any case.  If anyone wants to buy or sell alot of VRC at once, all you have to do is put the order on at a certain time and have your counterparty put their order on at the same time to match it.  Easy and Done.

On a side note.  For those who support the idea of Dev4, please PM your Devs and request this directly to them and ask them how you can help.

The above description of the event is purely based on the IRC trans-cript, what I described above are what EffectsToCause, Reavon and other users said/did in the IRC channel - and what an investor who just logged in could see in the IRC channel.

From investors viewpoint it is more important EffectsToCause's role in the scam, that he was actively facilitating an escrow to sell VRC for the 4 times of current market price, then discuss random user altcoinUK is a liar or not, don't you think?

However, if you make the accusation of that I am related in any form to the IRC scammers, if you accuse me of having any roles in that scam and you imply that I scam peoples in the IRC channel, then lets submit a subpoena to get the TCP/IP details including IP addresses and who was who in that shameful act. Are you still accusing me that I scam people in the IRC channel?

WOW LOL your worried about what potential investors "watching the irc" are thinking?! lololololol no no wait.................bahhahahahhahahhahahahahahahahha thats the best thing I've heard come out of your mouth in days!!! lolololol 

how about just worry about what potential investors are thinking when they come HERE( where most potential investors check first) and read your constant repetitive filth..

loll this one was the best though lololl got to hand it to you lol

altcoinUK: "The above description of the event is purely based on the IRC trans-cript, what I described above are what EffectsToCause, Reavon and other users said/did in the IRC channel - and what an investor who just logged in could see in the IRC channel."

bahahahhahhahah so cute , i didn't realize how much you cared what other potential investors thought...LOL

keep digging that hole lol EVEN barabbas made it clear he has nothing to do with you... thats when you know your really done... lol

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MAD945

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:40:03 PM

Let's all just throw out blatant accusations and hang everybody before getting all of the facts.
The purported IRC buyer is a scammer or a group of scammers who seem to have been targeting IRC Vericoin users for several weeks now.  They will offer to buy VRC at any rate in hopes that greed will make someone slip up.  I informed the IRC channel of this weeks ago and given these people are still coming back they probably need to get banned for the safety of IRC users.

Why altcoinUK keeps trying to lie here I have no idea, unless he is somehow related to the IRC scammers.  In any case.  If anyone wants to buy or sell alot of VRC at once, all you have to do is put the order on at a certain time and have your counterparty put their order on at the same time to match it.  Easy and Done.

On a side note.  For those who support the idea of Dev4, please PM your Devs and request this directly to them and ask them how you can help.

The above description of the event is purely based on the IRC trans-cript, what I described above are what EffectsToCause, Reavon and other users said/did in the IRC channel - and what an investor who just logged in could see in the IRC channel.

From investors viewpoint it is more important EffectsToCause's role in the scam, that he was actively facilitating an escrow to sell VRC for the 4 times of current market price, then discuss random user altcoinUK is a liar or not, don't you think?

However, if you make the accusation of that I am related in any form to the IRC scammers, if you accuse me of having any roles in that scam and you imply that I scam peoples in the IRC channel, then lets submit a subpoena to get the TCP/IP details including IP addresses and who was who in that shameful act. Are you still accusing me that I scam people in the IRC channel?

That's DO IT! I will write up the paper work!
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:40:55 PM

So Pike and Raevon -among others- were not just trying to perpetrate highway robbery on IRC but actually entering the "business" of providing escrow services to assist in the robbery. Well, well, welll... it is good that we wont ever again try to sell the "good guys" image... Now, about those 200k VRC Nosker rushed to Mintpal when the 8 million were robbed... what was again the purpose? Ah yes you told me it was to controll all buys... sounds legit.
MAD945

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:48:30 PM

So Pike and Raevon -among others- were not just trying to perpetrate highway robbery on IRC but actually entering the "business" of providing escrow services to assist in the robbery. Well, well, welll... it is good that we wont ever again try to sell the "good guys" image... Now, about those 200k VRC Nosker rushed to Mintpal when the 8 million were robbed... what was again the purpose? Ah yes you told me it was to controll all buys... sounds legit.

Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Aspergers?
ereborltc

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:51:44 PM

Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Aspergers?
literally loll

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 03, 2014, 11:58:18 PM

How can anybody make a decsion on Dev4?. We have no idea who he is?  What he's offering? or what he wants for a deal?  What are the targets?. How many coins involved?. Time limit on hitting targets?. What his intentions after?You Have to be kidding. Decide??? on what?

NO! on  Dev4!

I tend to agree with you but if he was thoroughly vetted and found to be a person of integrity then I would probably reconsider.
same here Smiley
I'm sure well hear about it soon.

+1

Asking us to vote/pm  before we get any information about the deal beeing made makes no sense.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
ereborltc

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:12:01 AM

not everyone goes to irc the majority of people come here for their information... if they don't agree with shutting this thread down then i would expect the information/voting etc. to continue to be posted here...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
altcoinUK

Activity: 784

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:21:46 AM

Good, you do what you gotta do - but I trust my US based legal representatives' "write up" skills when it comes to proceed with a subpoena in your legal jurisdiction.

But here are the 1 million dollar questions for you :-)))

1) As this whole thing is getting inconvenient, you IRC boys want we believe that the deal, which was facilitated by EffectsToCause, the deal that looked like very much to any sane user an escrow to rip-off an inexperienced buyer, you're saying, that in fact it wasn't an escrow, but it was a joke. All right, if you - a respected IRC users - knew it was a joke and the buyer was a scammer without money, then why did you offer me the very same buyer Herman's 132 BTC 2 hours later, did you try to scam me?

2) Or if you indeed believed that the deal is real (and in this case you must agree that Herman was being rip-off by EffectsToCause), so you offered me Herman by assuming that he is a genuine buyer, then why do you worry about Barabbas here, and why don't you worry that the lead developer EffectsToCause was trying to get 132 BTC from an inexperienced buyers by facilitating an escrow deal?
effectsToCause (OP)

Activity: 761
Merit: 505

VeriCoin & Verium Creator/Developer

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 12:35:32 AM

Ok I realize some of you guys are itching for a scam to bolster your victim arguments,  but seriously. Reavon and I had nothing to do with the price negotiations between buyer and seller. Reavon offered to be escrow and I said he is a trusted member of the community. That is all, the cynicism is truly unfortunate. I predict it will be mostly gone in a couple months and all this negativity will be seen for what it is. A waste of time and energy. I am all for constructive criticism, but name calling, blatantly fabricated accusation and the like, is just plain immature and a waste of everyone's time.
MAD945

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:44:45 AM

Good, you do what you gotta do - but I trust my US based legal representatives' "write up" skills when it comes to proceed with a subpoena in your legal jurisdiction.

1) As this whole thing getting inconvenient, you IRC boys want we believe that the deal, which was facilitated by EffectsToCause, the deal that looked like very much to any sane user an escrow to rip-off an inexperienced buyer, you're saying, that in fact it wasn't an escrow, but it was a joke. All right, if you - a respected IRC users - knew it was a joke and the buyer was a scammer without money, then why did you offer me the very same buyer Herman's 132 BTC 2 hours later, did you try to scam me?

2) Or if you indeed believed that the deal is real (and in this case you must agree that Herman was being rip-off by EffectsToCause), so you offered me Herman by assuming that he is a genuine buyer, then why do you worry about Barabbas here, and why don't you worry that the lead developer EffectsToCause were trying to get 132 BTC from an inexperienced buyers by facilitating an escrow deal?

I was in contact with HermanW on IRC and I offered to try and find him a buyer, I told him to do his research before he did any buying.  I asked you to send me a pic of you wallet to confirm funds. Which you quickly decided not to do. That was the end of our interaction, now how was that a scam? Connecting two parties is not scamming someone. Holding escrow for two parties on an agreed price is not scamming. It's the responsibility of the seller and the buyer to do their research before a transaction. You should know this if you are a business man...as you say.

Shinraven

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 12:55:50 AM

Aspergers?

come on now...that's not nice, barabbas has feelings you know  Smiley
ScottAllyn

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

¿ʇɐɥʍ

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2014, 01:03:17 AM

Reavon and I had nothing to do with the price negotiations between buyer and seller. Reavon offered to be escrow and I said he is a trusted member of the community. That is all, the cynicism is truly unfortunate.

Lol. And that has somehow turned into you facilitating a scam on some innocent buyer. Please... that is some silly shit.

There's also a big fly in the ointment.

AltcoinUK is claiming that this "buyer" is an innocent victim who somehow had no idea how much VeriCoin was actually worth at the time. Prior to Reavon offering to Escrow the trade (and prior to effects saying that Reavon is legit), this "buyer" posted a screenshot from the VRC page on MintPal. How could he not know the current price of VRC when he's taking screenshots of it? In this screenshot, he had plugged the numbers into the buy side (400K VRC @ 0.00033... 132 BTC). In order to do that, he had to actually type over the current value of the coin to put that 0.00033 into the text field.

When things later turned sour, this "buyer" claimed that he hadn't checked the exchanges for the price. He seemed to have forgotten the MintPal screenshot. Smiley

I don't buy for a second that this guy didn't know what the current price was. He was just playing along, waiting for an opportunity to run his scam... or bail if the opportunity didn't present itself.

Ignored User Cleanup Script - Completely hide ignored users!
ereborltc

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:09:42 AM

Ok I realize some of you guys are itching for a scam to bolster your victim arguments,  but seriously. Reavon and I had nothing to do with the price negotiations between buyer and seller. Reavon offered to be escrow and I said he is a trusted member of the community. That is all, the cynicism is truly unfortunate. I predict it will be mostly gone in a couple months and all this negativity will be seen for what it is. A waste of time and energy. I am all for constructive criticism, but name calling, blatantly fabricated accusation and the like, is just plain immature and a waste of everyone's time.
no one here takes altcoinUK seriously anymore...no need for an explanation everyone knows the story was twisted to make you look like a scammer, as for the name calling ,your right but this has gone too far and I'm positive you read every single post... everyone has a breaking point and we all tried to stay civil but this has gone to a lvl that is irreversible and unfortunately some of us broke (me included) and not proud of it... i realize your against the notion of shutting down this thread , but if its gonna stay open then we shouldn't be diverted to get informed through other sources like irc or other threads, but should have a continuous flow of updates and information to continue being posted here, cause keeping it open for nothing but a war zone(which is what it has become) is completely useless.. let the haters go open a vrc haters club thead...i know you believe in a couple months this will resort itself ,but i think it'll just get worse...

thanks though for making it clear for others Smiley

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
sluppy
Legendary

Activity: 2020
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:21:34 AM

no one here takes altcoinUK seriously anymore...no need for an explanation everyone knows the story was twisted to make you look like a scammer, as for the name calling ,your right but this has gone too far and I'm positive you read every single post... everyone has a breaking point and we all tried to stay civil but this has gone to a lvl that is irreversible and unfortunately some of us broke (me included) and not proud of it... i realize your against the notion of shutting down this thread , but if its gonna stay open then we shouldn't be diverted to get informed through other sources like irc or other threads, but should have a continuous flow of updates and information to continue being posted here, cause keeping it open for nothing but a war zone(which is what it has become) is completely useless.. let the haters go open a vrc haters club thead...i know you believe in a couple months this will resort itself ,but i think it'll just get worse...

thanks though for making it clear for others Smiley

well leave the thread open for all i care but make a New one (where is that btw they said its allmost ready) thats Is moderated.
Again the page is filled by the trolls and comments on what they said .. Its enough .. Give me a Clean thread.
B&A can keep fighting here with everyone that wants to.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke -- May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.George Carlin
We pay for life with death , so everything in between should be free. Bill Hicks -- It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light. Aristotle
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. Buddha -- The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing. Socrates
altcoinUK

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:35:08 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 01:49:43 AM by altcoinUK

1) As this whole thing getting inconvenient, you IRC boys want we believe that the deal, which was facilitated by EffectsToCause, the deal that looked like very much to any sane user an escrow to rip-off an inexperienced buyer, you're saying, that in fact it wasn't an escrow, but it was a joke. All right, if you - a respected IRC users - knew it was a joke and the buyer was a scammer without money, then why did you offer me the very same buyer Herman's 132 BTC 2 hours later, did you try to scam me?

2) Or if you indeed believed that the deal is real (and in this case you must agree that Herman was being rip-off by EffectsToCause), so you offered me Herman by assuming that he is a genuine buyer, then why do you worry about Barabbas here, and why don't you worry that the lead developer EffectsToCause were trying to get 132 BTC from an inexperienced buyers by facilitating an escrow deal?

I was in contact with HermanW on IRC and I offered to try and find him a buyer, I told him to do his research before he did any buying.  I asked you to send me a pic of you wallet to confirm funds. Which you quickly decided not to do. That was the end of our interaction, now how was that a scam? Connecting two parties is not scamming someone. Holding escrow for two parties on an agreed price is not scamming. It's the responsibility of the seller and the buyer to do their research before a transaction. You should know this if you are a business man...as you say.

Hmmmm ... I wanted to be a gentleman and don't disclose what we discussed in private, but since you brought here our private conversation ... here we go ... you said in private that you "have a serious buyer" which implies No. 2 is the case, and therefore you thought that Herman is indeed legit and consequently you must assumed at that time that it was not a joke but a real deal on the IRC. If you thought at the time that Herman is a "serious buyer" as you said to me, don't you think that the rip-off such serious buyer with the very assistance of the lead Vericoin developer and having our German Verileader as an escrow is a shameful act?
altcoinUK

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:40:37 AM
Last edit: September 04, 2014, 01:54:13 AM by altcoinUK

Precisely, that was the case and no other way could the event interpreted by any investors who just logged in and joined the conversation, like my friend did it by visiting the channel to see if there's any new info about DEV4. As EffectsToCause admitted already, he had assigned an admin role to Reavon to present him as a trusted escrow by saying "Reavon is legit" (at 21:39 UK time), and then the rip-off deal was on its way.

One of the most shocking elements in this event is the arrogance of EffectsToCause, how he reacted to the few poor buggers that pointed out this is a rip-off and asked please stop it: he kicked-off the complaining users from the IRC channel instead of apologizing and make clear that it was a joke ... but suddenly the explanation is, that the escrow deal was an innocent joke.

I think you are right, the "good guys" image is not applicable any more.

barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:56:39 AM

I have already told uou many times every time you post anything here -and more so on the IRC that you control-- is inappropriate, negative for vericoin and, basically, shooting four own foot or worse. The related actions that took place on IRC are, again, proof of your innate proclivity to act inappropiately. You should never, ever, in the course of any transaction or proposed transaction between particulars "vouch" for anyone. Period. Escrow or any other part. No ifs, no buts. Not seriously, not in jest. If you are present during such public interchange it is your ETHICAL obligation to make the acquiring party fully aware of the current price of the coin in the open market though.

That is, of course, if you have any sense of ethics at all...

@Darkman: The community doesnt need and should not be involved in Juggernaut. But it should be INFORMED WHEN THE DEAL IS REACHED. You and the devs should escrow the amount agreed upon fully and it will still be the best investment any of you have ever made if dev4 delivers even a fraction of what you said he will deliver, so why asking now? And, again, is "boxxa" dev4?
MAD945

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:57:26 AM

Hmmmm ... I wanted to be a gentleman and don't disclose what we discussed in private, but since you brought here our private conversation ... here we go ... you said in private that you "have a serious buyer" which implies No. 2 is the case, and therefore you thought that Herman is indeed legit and consequently you must assumed at that time that it was not a joke but a real deal on the IRC. If you thought at the time that Herman is a "serious buyer" as you said to me, don't you think that the rip-off such serious buyer with the very assistance of the lead Vericoin developer and having our German Verileader as an escrow is a shameful act?

Hmmmm...you took our private conversation public my friend not I. So much for your moral code...

You've just witnessed what happens when you don't unplug from the internet. Pure paranoia and delusions...what you have seen here is AltcoinUK and Barabbas going full retard!

pnosker

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:57:31 AM

Hey VRC holders: We have some stuff we're working on but many of our potential partners are insistent that the community stop attacking each other and acting so childish. So please, let's try to be civil here or we will be forced to close this uncensored thread.

Support the VeriFund Endowment.
VRC: VFEndownxxnHea9mv59kZx8c7TysGbndYx
MAD945

View Profile
September 04, 2014, 01:59:15 AM

I have already told uou many times every time you post anything here -and more so on the IRC that you control-- is inappropriate, negative for vrricoin and, basically, shooting four own foot or worse. The related actions that took place on IRC are,again, proof of your innate proclivity to act inappropiately. You shoukd nevrr, ever, in the course of any transaction or proposed transaction beteeen particulard "vouch" for anyone. Prriod. Escrow or any other psrt. No ifd, no buts. Not seriously, not in jest. If you sre present during such public intrrchange it id your ETHICAL obligation to make the acquiring party fully aware of the current price of the coin in the open market though.

That is, of course, if you have any sense of ethics at all...

@Darkman: The community doesnt need and should not be involved in Juggernaut. But it should be INFORMED WHEN THE DEAL IS REACHED. You and the devs should escrow the amount agreed upon fully and it will still be the best investment any of you have ever made if dev4 delivers even a fraction of what you said he will deliver, so why asking now? And, again, is "boxxa" dev4?

But Aspergers?
Pages: « 1 ... 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 [752] 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: