Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:06:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Where would you prefer the VRC/VRM exchange pair be?
Bittrex
Poloniex
Both
Other

Pages: « 1 ... 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 [757] 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 ... 961 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][VRC] VeriCoin Proof of Stake-Time Currency | New Roadmap Released  (Read 1355397 times)
snakesoft33

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

I AM HERE TO SEE THE NEW WORLD ORDER!!!!

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:55:56 PM

What the fuck happen to veritalk.info, its   the end we must abbandon theship!!!!

help the ship is sinking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
snakesoft33

Activity: 67

I AM HERE TO SEE THE NEW WORLD ORDER!!!!

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 07:56:57 PM

What the fuck happen to veritalk.info, its   the end we must abbandon theship!!!!

The Apocal!

troicho

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:21:19 PM

What the fuck happen to veritalk.info, its   the end we must abbandon theship!!!!

It has already sunk. All I see here are desperate bagholders praying for a miracle.

ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:22:09 PM

as for my clothing brand website, it will not have the vrc logo/banner until this thread is closed for those specific reasons.. i have no problem with people arguing/debating but when ppl like altcoinUK literally misinform and spreads rumours to create hate or be malicious ,and looks to have been hijacked by people who just want to kill vericoin, is simply undoable to lead ppl from my site to here... i also am a manufacturer for private labels (we manufacture jeans etc for brands that don't have the knowledge of making them) so my "brand" is just a branch from my actual company.

call me a cheerleader call me a bag holder, that i have no problem with but you bashing the creators of this coin cause they don't talk to you on the phone with updates every 3 days to keep your life savings growing or calling people who told u to "eat a dick" homophobes (LOL) is rather pathetic and low and looks to me like your grasping at anything u can to justify your actions...

don't ask me to post my website and or my personal info again cause it won't happen until this thread is closed. i have no problem letting my customers see all this childish fighting ,but the bashing of the creators of vericoin and false accusations and misinformation of theft and or plans on scamming people through irc is something i will NOT condone...

How are you going to let a few delusional people here effect you?? Yet think if Apple said you bash up we will take down out website and not sell product.   This board got like 8 people.  Don't you think the bashers might argue with each other to keep up the heat.  Take a cook for what it's worth vision development and fundamentals.  If you believe in the coin then these idiots won't effect you.  

i agree with you but at the stage vericoin is at right now we can't compare it to Apple... i believe in vericoin more than any other coin out there, which is why its the ONLY alt coin I want on my site... action and control needs to be taken for ANY merchant to take vericoin seriously.when vericoin is at a lvl that it can handle these few delusional ppl it won't be a problem but where at a critical point. this does not change what i think about vericoin, ill be holding my coins for the long term no matter what as long as (in my eyes) the devs keep up their great work...but i cannot associate my brand to such a place...i will though if/when this thread is locked so no more bashing can take place... i think vericoin has gone through much more difficult decisions and situations.. closing this thread down is a step in the right direction and many coins (good coins) have done this.

i believe in vericoin and these "idiots" don't effect me myself. But it does affect my decision on having it promoted as a payment option on my site. If i feel this way I'm 100% sure any other merchant feels the same...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:22:41 PM

bye bye Wink

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:28:23 PM

if anyone has doubts that I'm making things up about myself or my business, the people who know me and follow me on twitter can vouch that I'm not writing this for any hidden agenda but purely my honest opinion...veryveriviral knows me and so does Socal, infact I've sent Socal a few shirts as a gift for his work on vericoin considering he's done the silver coins etc out of the goodness of his heart. I won't post anything personal on this thread/warzone

i say this because as usual altcoinUK and his little posse try and make it seem like I make up stories cause i won't post my business or personal info in here...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Xosihc

Activity: 538

Hello

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 08:33:09 PM

as for my clothing brand website, it will not have the vrc logo/banner until this thread is closed for those specific reasons.. i have no problem with people arguing/debating but when ppl like altcoinUK literally misinform and spreads rumours to create hate or be malicious ,and looks to have been hijacked by people who just want to kill vericoin, is simply undoable to lead ppl from my site to here... i also am a manufacturer for private labels (we manufacture jeans etc for brands that don't have the knowledge of making them) so my "brand" is just a branch from my actual company.

call me a cheerleader call me a bag holder, that i have no problem with but you bashing the creators of this coin cause they don't talk to you on the phone with updates every 3 days to keep your life savings growing or calling people who told u to "eat a dick" homophobes (LOL) is rather pathetic and low and looks to me like your grasping at anything u can to justify your actions...

don't ask me to post my website and or my personal info again cause it won't happen until this thread is closed. i have no problem letting my customers see all this childish fighting ,but the bashing of the creators of vericoin and false accusations and misinformation of theft and or plans on scamming people through irc is something i will NOT condone...

I'm not trying to start a fight with you here but to say you won't post Vericoin on your website until this forum is closed down is stupid threat. Vericoin is a software to exchange money, like any other digital currency. You won't associate your company with this software because there is a thread somewhere out there on the internet where people post: good, bad, funny, stupid things about the product. Really? So I'm assuming you also don't accept Paypal because I could link you to 100 websites where people say FAR worse things about Paypal than Vericoin. You also probably don't accept Visa or American Express - because again... can't have a single website out there where people are talking shit about the payment processor.

You do realize just because you post a banner on your website that says "Vericoin Accepted Here" doesn't mean people will directly go to this forum and read all the posts. I have on my site "Proud supporter of Vericoin community" underneath a vericoin accepted here banner and it hyperlinks to vericoin.info.

Also last point - you still have so few customers that even would use bitcoin, nevertheless vericoin - none if it would even really matter at this time.
warr1979

Activity: 564

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:09:44 PM

How are you going to let a few delusional people here effect you?? Yet think if Apple said you bash up we will take down out website and not sell product.   This board got like 8 people.  Don't you think the bashers might argue with each other to keep up the heat.  Take a cook for what it's worth vision development and fundamentals.  If you believe in the coin then these idiots won't effect you.  

i agree with you but at the stage vericoin is at right now we can't compare it to Apple... i believe in vericoin more than any other coin out there, which is why its the ONLY alt coin I want on my site... action and control needs to be taken for ANY merchant to take vericoin seriously.when vericoin is at a lvl that it can handle these few delusional ppl it won't be a problem but where at a critical point. this does not change what i think about vericoin, ill be holding my coins for the long term no matter what as long as (in my eyes) the devs keep up their great work...but i cannot associate my brand to such a place...i will though if/when this thread is locked so no more bashing can take place... i think vericoin has gone through much more difficult decisions and situations.. closing this thread down is a step in the right direction and many coins (good coins) have done this.

i believe in vericoin and these "idiots" don't effect me myself. But it does affect my decision on having it promoted as a payment option on my site. If i feel this way I'm 100% sure any other merchant feels the same...

If you close this thread then another one will open.  This message board isn't a reflection on anything.  It's a few idiots posting hate and a few replying and fighting.  It's not going to stop if you close this board.
CINNI will LIVE

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:18:43 PM

Im out for now. See the red on mint?
ereborltc

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:36:40 PM

I'm not trying to start a fight with you here but to say you won't post Vericoin on your website until this forum is closed down is stupid threat. Vericoin is a software to exchange money, like any other digital currency. You won't associate your company with this software because there is a thread somewhere out there on the internet where people post: good, bad, funny, stupid things about the product. Really? So I'm assuming you also don't accept Paypal because I could link you to 100 websites where people say FAR worse things about Paypal than Vericoin. You also probably don't accept Visa or American Express - because again... can't have a single website out there where people are talking shit about the payment processor.

You do realize just because you post a banner on your website that says "Vericoin Accepted Here" doesn't mean people will directly go to this forum and read all the posts. I have on my site "Proud supporter of Vericoin community" underneath a vericoin accepted here banner and it hyperlinks to vericoin.info.

Also last point - you still have so few customers that even would use bitcoin, nevertheless vericoin - none if it would even really matter at this time.
no no..no need for fighting i won't fight with you, your comments are legit... again though your comparing companies that are already trusted (paypal,visa etc) vericoin isn't even close to that point so for my brand to represent a crypto currency like vericoin ,yes this thread is a problem (for me at least)

And please ...this is no threat I'm simply stating my thoughts on having the "vericoin banner" on my site... I'm sure not many ppl care rather i do or don't, so it would be a meaningless threat.. these are my legitimate concerns before associating my brand with vericoin...simple as that.

You don't have to agree with the way i make business decisions.   

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
ereborltc

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 09:42:30 PM

no no..no need for fighting i won't fight with you, your comments are legit... again though your comparing companies that are already trusted (paypal,visa etc) vericoin isn't even close to that point so for my brand to represent a crypto currency like vericoin ,yes this thread is a problem (for me at least)

And please ...this is no threat I'm simply stating my thoughts on having the "vericoin banner" on my site... I'm sure not many ppl care rather i do or don't, so it would be a meaningless threat.. these are my legitimate concerns before associating my brand with vericoin...simple as that.

just would also like to add.. the decision to wait to have the vericoin banner on our site was my brothers ,who knows just the basics of how crypto currencies work, so this is a persons reaction from outside the crypto world and strictly a merchant... so i saw first hand how this thread does effect merchants decisions, who want to reach a different market (crypto enthusiasts)

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
altcoinUK

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:07:03 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2014, 10:31:52 PM by altcoinUK

.. the decision to wait to have the vericoin banner on our site was my brothers

So you have been insulting here investors for weeks - with your constant trolling and obscene posts - who point out the existing issues with vericoin, to give weight for your arguments you have been saying that you are a business man and you will accept vericoin in your web site, - you dumb creature even contacted the devs that you will accept vericoin -, and then it turns out that actually your brothers run the business and your brothers don't even let you put a Vericoin banner on your website. What a clown you are :-)))

This coin is is stagnating and slowly dying - as drkman, a well respected investor correctly confirmed it yesterday - not because the critics appear in this thread, but partly because the Verileaders are peoples like yourself (there are of course several other causes of the problems as well).

I was wondering about you, WTF, you promised here for the community at least 5 times in the last week that you not going to reply to altcoinUK but then 5 minutes later you post your nonsense to me again and you keep writing to me, but right now as you revealed that you can't even put a banner to your web site, I understand what we are dealing with.
troicho

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:31:50 PM

What happened with this muppet pnosker? Where did he disappeared? I miss those pumping tweets:

Xosihc

Activity: 538

Hello

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:41:32 PM

just would also like to add.. the decision to wait to have the vericoin banner on our site was my brothers ,who knows just the basics of how crypto currencies work, so this is a persons reaction from outside the crypto world and strictly a merchant... so i saw first hand how this thread does effect merchants decisions, who want to reach a different market (crypto enthusiasts)

Please ignore altcoinUK's troll post above mine. I can completely understand where the decision would come in NOT putting a vericoin banner on your website. Like I said in my post above I don't really think it would matter 1 way or another really. Even having a "bitcoin accepted here" sign and accepting bitcoin really doesn't do much for any website.

If things change in the future there is nothing wrong with adding the banner later. If you break it all down right now 75% of all Vericoin are held in the top 100 wallets. So that's telling me less than 100 people in the entire world even have enough Vericoin to spend, plus it's not like anyone holding Vericoin are really trying to spend it right now.

So yeah - I mean I get what you're saying where Vericoin != Paypal but at the same time you can't hide from certain opinions certain people have on an idea/topic. It's the way freedom of speech works.
ereborltc

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:56:13 PM

.. the decision to wait to have the vericoin banner on our site was my brothers

So you have been insulting here investors for weeks - with your constant trolling and obscene posts - who point out the existing issues with vericoin, to give weight for your arguments you have been saying that you are a business man and you will accept vericoin in your web site, - you dumb creature even contacted the devs that you will accept vericoin -, and then it turns out that actually your brothers run the business and your brothers don't even let you put a Vericoin banner on your website. What a clown you are :-)))

This coin is is stagnating and slowly dying - as drkman, a well respected investor correctly confirmed it yesterday - not because the critics appear in this thread, but partly because the Verileaders are peoples like yourself (there are of course several other causes of the problems as well).

I was wondering about you, WTF, you promised here for the community at least 5 times in the last week that you not going to reply to altcoinUK but then 5 minutes later you post your nonsense to me again and you keep writing to me, but right now as you revealed that you can't even put a banner to your web site, I understand what we are dealing with.
aaand this is why... thank you for making my reasons proven and valid concerns , as for my business WE (my brothers and I) make decision together as we are "partners" ... wow are you ignorant... plus i haven't insulted any "investors" besides you and your little posse and every time u post something i have less regret for stooping to your lvl Wink

also these aren't promises, these are my plans and concerns, period.. so please give up your nonsense its so old already... and you discredit yourself with ever post...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
amirmass

Activity: 425
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 10:59:16 PM

look at the max chart boys, VRC about to make some giant moves up

██
         ▐██▌
         █▌▐█
        ▐█  █▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀    █▌    ▐█  ▄█▀▀
      ▐█      █▌█▀
      █▌   ▄▄ ▐█
     ▐█  ▄██▀  █▌
     ██▄██▀    ▐█
    ▐███▀       █▌
Z-POP DREAM

▒▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
  ▒▒▒▒▒████▌  █▌
   ▒▒▒▒▐████  ▐█
    ▒▒▒ ████▌
     ▒  ▐████
     █▌  ████▌
     ▐█  ▐███████▄
      █▌  ████████▌
      ▐█  ▐████████
       █▌  ████████▌
       ▐█  ▐████████
        █▌  ████████▌
GROW TALENT ★★★★
★★★★ CREATE STAR

▒▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌
 ▒▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█    ▒▒
  ▒▒▒▒▒████████▌  █▌  ▒▒▒
   ▒▒▒▒▐████████  ▐█ ▒▒▒▒
    ▒▒▒ ▀███████▌   ▒▒▒▒▒
     ▒      ▐████  ▒▒▒▒▒▒
     █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
     ▐█      ▐████▒▒▒▒▒▒
      █▌      ████▌▒▒▒▒
 ▄▄   ▐█      ▐████ ▒▒
████   █▌      ████▌
 ▀▀    ▐█      ▐████
        █▌      ████▌
Website
White paper
ereborltc

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:00:21 PM

Please ignore altcoinUK's troll post above mine. I can completely understand where the decision would come in NOT putting a vericoin banner on your website. Like I said in my post above I don't really think it would matter 1 way or another really. Even having a "bitcoin accepted here" sign and accepting bitcoin really doesn't do much for any website.

If things change in the future there is nothing wrong with adding the banner later. If you break it all down right now 75% of all Vericoin are held in the top 100 wallets. So that's telling me less than 100 people in the entire world even have enough Vericoin to spend, plus it's not like anyone holding Vericoin are really trying to spend it right now.

So yeah - I mean I get what you're saying where Vericoin != Paypal but at the same time you can't hide from certain opinions certain people have on an idea/topic. It's the way freedom of speech works.
sorry saw your post after i responded to altcoinUK...

your right i agree with your opinion, ill just wait and see how it all turns out . theres no rush really. ill start with bitcoin and ill post up the site on the new vericoin thread thats coming soon and go from there i guess  

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
wetwipe

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 05, 2014, 11:09:30 PM

+1 Wink

Hi again what is a max chart where can i see one?.

VGWNxRiC1s3jMi7S6Nzuv2PpDKT9PmqiQy   <-----  VRC treatment fund for the clinically insane. -----> (Barabbass-AltcoinUK).
ELMER_FUD

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:03:29 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2014, 12:14:07 AM by ELMER_FUD

+1 Wink

I think that they mean the moving average convergence/divergence (MACD) for the 3 day time interval on http://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/vrcbtc

VRC Tip Jar: VERiTAS2MPYM94kTwtni3GvnwdmWXqJsQf
wetwipe

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 06, 2014, 12:16:06 AM

+1 Wink

I think that they mean the moving average convergence/divergence (MACD) for the 3 day time interval on http://bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/mintpal/vrcbtc

ok so the red bars are diminishing at the end of a wave, reminds me of a digital graphic sound panel ?

VGWNxRiC1s3jMi7S6Nzuv2PpDKT9PmqiQy   <-----  VRC treatment fund for the clinically insane. -----> (Barabbass-AltcoinUK).
Pages: « 1 ... 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 [757] 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 ... 961 »
  Print  

Jump to: