Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:09:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CureCoin 2.0 is live - Mandatory Update is available now - DEC 2018  (Read 696200 times)
bardacuda

Activity: 430
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:17:20 PM

i choosed as anonymous on the first run, how can i change that now?
Im not sure why you would? no chance to get paid then i would imagine... Dit you follow the guide? good illustration and how to's on cryptobullionpools..
https://www.cryptobullionpools.com/about

in F@H -> configure -> identity -> click on link to request passkey ->register -> check email /spam for key -> enter information
           -> register @cryptbullionpools with exact same username so your daily ppd can be gotten from standofds folding information and be linked to your points/payouts

ok all good now, it say 1679 points per day with 280x, seems low, or maybe i'm missing something?(the bar is on full)

See below

With a 270x I'm getting very poor performance.  gpu:0:Hawaii [Radeon R9 200 series].  In the work queue the ETA on the gpu is 10 days while my cpu is about 2 and a half hours.  Any suggestions?  Is my card just not powerful enough for this type of work?
turn off one core on your cpu. Your gpu will need it ...Advanced settings. under SLOT click on the cpu and change -1 to a number less than your cpu cores...

Before you try to fix something that's probably not even broken, I refer you to my previous reply:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=603757.msg6707438#msg6707438

That said, you do get optimal performance by keeping 1 core/thread free for each GPU, plus one extra thread/core. I have 2 GPUs and get optimal perfomance using only 3 of my 6 CPU cores.

The future will rely on AI. SingularityNET lets anyone create, monetize, and use AI at scale. From the creators of Sophia the Robot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
demologic

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:17:33 PM

Net Hashrate
50.62 TH/s    Shocked
meelvanchris

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:19:51 PM

I joined up on https://cure.united-miners.com/ and in about 3 hours my earnings (5 280x's) show 0.00583118. This having been said, I'm not in it for making a ton of money. I used to do a lot of folding @ home long before cryptocurrency. I am debating on starting up folding at home again since there is some extra money to be made doing it now.

As for the people saying you can't gpu mine Curecoin, please advise me on this. It would seem it is working fine thus far on my 2 rigs. I understand asic makes it way less profitable in comparison, but I'm not after making a ton of money. Just above breaking even is fine. Even tho I plan on sitting on the coins for quite a while regardless. Thanks
Yes you can! (gpu mine on mining pool) But i would really advise against it.
(im just trowing numbers here for an example.  your 5x would get idk.. 1gh/s each(really just spitballing.. idk gh numbers on gpus).. but 5 gh/s against nethash of 50 Th/s. so of the daily 1800 coins with 5gh/s you would get ~ 0.0001% so -> 0.18 curecoins.... so much better for you.. and for science Smiley if you use those gpus for folding.... where 5 r9 280 would give idk 500k ppd? ~ 40 cures a day....  (no promises on payout... 40 was my payout yesterday.... but either way def better then mining on the miningpool)

to send your cards to folding follow the white rabbit  - > https://www.cryptobullionpools.com/about

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
   ████████████████████████████████   
     ▀██████████████████████████▀     
        ▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
.Join the Trading Revolution.
dime

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:20:16 PM

They can and will.  Mark my words, the dev will dump and kill this coin.  I have 4x R9 290s, 1 280x, and 2x 270s churning on this full time and I got 5 coins in 36 hours.  This is why premine doesn't work -- it fundamentally fucks the value of the coin so that it's not longer tied to the amount of energy required to create it.

Can we mark your words by observing you leave the folding pool?

Logically, if you are sure the dev will dump and kill this coin, then you should exit your 400,000 ppd out of the pool. The other 80,000,000 ppd will continue on.

Thanks for your contribution.
cameronpalte

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:21:21 PM

Why are 800k+ coins for dev?
Isn't that a bit much compared to the low supply of ~10k coins per day?!

Yes.

At current exchange rates (I'm seeing .01BTC on bittrex right now) that's 8000BTC, or roughly $3.6m if he could get someone to buy all of them.  I'd like to see someone fork this project with zero premine and have the blocks pay out 80% to fold, 20% to miner, in much the same way devcoin does it.  And also, there is no good reason not to merge mine this.

First of all 40% of the dev fund goes to people who invested. I would hate for someone to fork this - the premine was for a great reason and the reasons for no premine have been presented.

Plus no one will buy that many coins and the coins are going to and have already gone to support a variety of things.

And no one is buying for 0.01 on bittrex - it's 1/3 of that.

Stop complaining because you missed out on the early investment opportunity & read meelvanchris's article.

Bitcoin Facuet List - Free http://bitcoinsfaucetslist.blogspot.com/
spiffcow

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:23:30 PM

there is no good reason not to merge mine this.

there are two, and here they are: https://blockchain.info/pools
if CURE mergemined with BTC, cexio and that unknown chunk of private hashing would control most of the curecoins, pumpanddump them into the ground for BTC like all the other mergemineables, and generally reduce Curecoin's value.

Making a conscious choice to point one's SHA at Curecoin to benefit and encourage folders instead of just amassing mBTC is what gives CURE part of its value. If all the SHA was already guaranteed to be done as part of a mergemine, miners would consider X Curecoins per Ghs and the prices of it on exchanges would reflect that, not the folding.

Also ASIC devices are superceding themselves so damn fast now and becoming pointless for mining BTC so rapidly that Curecoin may as well use that hashing for the blockchain, since scrypthashing it would be a waste of fold-worthy rigs.

The point of hashing isn't to provide coins for miners, the point of hashing is to secure the blockchain.  You could drop it down to 5% of the coins and still retain a secure blockchain.  Hell, you might even be able to simply convince some bitcoin pools to merge mine it for 0 coins and have them do it because it helps the coin.

That said, this problem pales in comparison to the premine problem.  If you want to pay people for their service (and you should), the way to do it is split rewards like devcoin, not a gigantic premine.
cameronpalte

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:23:38 PM

Yes.

At current exchange rates (I'm seeing .01BTC on bittrex right now) that's 8000BTC, or roughly $3.6m if he could get someone to buy all of them.  I'd like to see someone fork this project with zero premine and have the blocks pay out 80% to fold, 20% to miner, in much the same way devcoin does it.  And also, there is no good reason not to merge mine this.

The thing is, nobody had any idea what each curecoin would be worth until people started trading them. Their value is only just beginning to be determined and we only have a few low volume trades to go by at this point which may end up being meaningless in the long term. It could turn out that 800k cure do end up being worth millions or billions, and if so, I'm sure the devs have a plan for what they will do with all the extra at some point. No one has said that they are going to necessarily dump them for cash and keep it all for themselves.

They can and will.  Mark my words, the dev will dump and kill this coin.  I have 4x R9 290s, 1 280x, and 2x 270s churning on this full time and I got 5 coins in 36 hours.  This is why premine doesn't work -- it fundamentally fucks the value of the coin so that it's not longer tied to the amount of energy required to create it.

Then you're not mining properly or lying if your getting so few coins.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:24:56 PM

i set my cpu(i5 4670k) on idle, but it is still used at 50%+, why? isn't just one core more than enough?
bardacuda

Activity: 430
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:25:38 PM

What kind of bullshit red herring is this?  Who said anything about "stealing"?  He paid himself a huge portion of the coins.  When the time is right he will dump it and crash the coin, and walk off with the cash.  No "stealing" is necessary.

Well if that's what you believe, then don't fold for it if you don't want to, no one is forcing you to. You were pointed to the relevant post explaining who the dev is and what the dev coins are for, etc. and completely dismiss it, yet you're trolling and spreading FUD about the dev's future actions as if it is fact with nothing to back up what you're saying. Do you know the dev? Is he a pathological liar? Repeat offender of criminal theft? What is the basis for your conclusion? Just your perception of human nature?

The future will rely on AI. SingularityNET lets anyone create, monetize, and use AI at scale. From the creators of Sophia the Robot.
cameronpalte

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:27:51 PM

i choosed as anonymous on the first run, how can i change that now?
Im not sure why you would? no chance to get paid then i would imagine... Dit you follow the guide? good illustration and how to's on cryptobullionpools..
https://www.cryptobullionpools.com/about

in F@H -> configure -> identity -> click on link to request passkey ->register -> check email /spam for key -> enter information
           -> register @cryptbullionpools with exact same username so your daily ppd can be gotten from standofds folding information and be linked to your points/payouts

ok all good now, it say 1679 points per day with 280x, seems low, or maybe i'm missing something?(the bar is on full)

Guide: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=606795.new#new

spiffcow

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:28:29 PM

Yes.

The thing is, nobody had any idea what each curecoin would be worth until people started trading them. Their value is only just beginning to be determined and we only have a few low volume trades to go by at this point which may end up being meaningless in the long term. It could turn out that 800k cure do end up being worth millions or billions, and if so, I'm sure the devs have a plan for what they will do with all the extra at some point. No one has said that they are going to necessarily dump them for cash and keep it all for themselves.

Then you're not mining properly or lying if your getting so few coins.

I'm getting about 650k points per day and got just under 5 coins after 36 hours.  Believe me or don't, but that's consistent with the rate others have posted, and is way too low given the amount of coins in circulation.
meelvanchris

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:30:27 PM

i set my cpu(i5 4670k) on idle, but it is still used at 50%+, why? isn't just one core more than enough?
used @50% in perfomance on pc? or 50% used for folding? folding im not sure why it would, maybe just pause it? or remove the cpu slot entirely for folding?
configure -> slots -> remove cpu

50% on performance /showing 50% load in something like taskmanager then that it is what it needs to feed gpu.
(I have dual core that is 95% load when feeding 3 x 7950, and will bottleneck cards when i try t give it more gpuload)

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
meelvanchris

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:32:30 PM

I'm getting about 650k points per day and got just under 5 coins after 36 hours.  Believe me or don't, but that's consistent with the rate others have posted, and is way too low given the amount of coins in circulation.
I believe you! But i also know for a fact that average of first wu to first payout is about 48 hours.
So folding for 36 you prob just got 'lucky' and gotten small part of your completed work with yesterdays payouts.... aka 5 coins.... full ppd /payout count will show up for you in next round of payouts

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
Philll90

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:32:39 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2014, 05:51:08 PM by Philll90

Yes.

The thing is, nobody had any idea what each curecoin would be worth until people started trading them. Their value is only just beginning to be determined, and we only have a few low volume trades to go by at this point, which may end up being meaningless in the long term. It could turn out that 800k cure do end up being worth millions or billions, and if so, I'm sure the devs have a plan for what they will do with all the extra at some point. No one has said that they are going to necessarily dump them for cash and keep it all for themselves.

Compared with the rarity of this coin (65 coins/10min such as Bitcoin) and the good idea behind this coin, it's pretty sure that the value for 1 CURE will be at least between 0.01 - 0.005 maybe even 0.1 BTC if it's successful. With knowing this I don't like it that 3 persons own 800k of this coin, that's simply to much. Although they have good aims. After 1 year there will be only ~3.6million CURE mined, so the devs still own more than 20% of the coin after 1 year.

And you can't tell me, that if this coin will be successful they won't dump them. Greed is a part of human nature and if they can become millionaires with this coin, I don't think they will relinquish it and rather continue to work on this coin.

He didn't even invest 1200$ of his own money, but the earned money from the IPO to get this coin started.

PS: I don't wanna say that the devs don't have good intenions with this coin, but greed is always greater than good intentions.

That's why I call for the devcoin approach.  I don't mind if he gets 3% of the coins.  Hell, I'd rather he have 10% of the coins, but only have them paid out as they're mined.  

+1
This would be a much better idea.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:33:18 PM

used @50% in perfomance on pc? or 50% used for folding? folding im not sure why it would, maybe just pause it? or remove the cpu slot entirely for folding?

50% on performance /showing 50% load in something like taskmanager then that it is what it needs to feed gpu.
(I have dual core that is 95% load when feeding 3 x 7950, and will bottleneck cards when i try t give it more gpuload)

it's this, wasn't aware it take 50% to feed two gpu, that's crazy
spiffcow

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:33:42 PM

What kind of bullshit red herring is this?  Who said anything about "stealing"?  He paid himself a huge portion of the coins.  When the time is right he will dump it and crash the coin, and walk off with the cash.  No "stealing" is necessary.

Well if that's what you believe, then don't fold for it if you don't want to, no one is forcing you to. You were pointed to the relevant post explaining who the dev is and what the dev coins are for, etc. and completely dismiss it, yet you're trolling and spreading FUD about the dev's future actions as if it is fact with nothing to back up what you're saying. Do you know the dev? Is he a pathological liar? Repeat offender of criminal theft? What is the basis for your conclusion? Just your perception of human nature?

The latter one.  Name me a coin that has a significant premine and hasn't seen a massive dump that killed the value, and maybe I'll change my mind.

I'm not calling the dev a thief, or even a scammer.  I'm saying that at some point he will see the value dropping, think about his mortgage, and panic sell.  He can do that, it's his coins - 3% of all the coins that will ever be created in the 10 years or whatever that this is planned to pay out.  

That's why I call for the devcoin approach.  I don't mind if he gets 3% of the coins.  Hell, I'd rather he have 10% of the coins, but only have them paid out as they're mined.  

This is not a terrible project, I'm just disappointed that there was so much thought put into the concept, and so little in the implementation.
Thom

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Be kind man, don't be mankind

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2014, 05:37:34 PM

like devcoin

sure, why not, with a value so miniscule that most exchanges don't have sufficient decimal places to express it.
DVC/BTC   0.00000019   0.00000020   0.00000019   0.2187

Mark my words, the dev will dump and kill this coin.

I'll wager your words they don't. I'll wager you my meagre 15 Curecoins. If'n they're so worthless you won't mind giving some away.

It's short for Thomassina ⚥ • BTC veteran, Bitcointalk neophyte • BTC1THoM4cn8hHTyE637DEPMCLcerZe1mL1X • Cex.IO Cloud Mining - don't risk preorders, mine & trade now!
༺ ☤ Curecoin - Fold Proteins, Earn Coins! ☤   CURE: B8cjEuGKH3qofsxGGEVYdTwUrpfCTxQP7u ༻
meelvanchris

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:38:46 PM

it's this, wasn't aware it take 50% to feed two gpu, that's crazy
Yup. It's not mining. Its folding!  ^.^  not sure of the specs but lot of rigs with cheaper cpu's will have bottleneck problem as folding gives a lot more strain on cpu's

▀████████████████████▀       
          ████████████████▀         
            █████████████           
            ▀████████████▀           
             ▀██████████▀             
              ██████████             
               ████████               
               ▀██████▀               
                ██████               

trade.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
r3animation

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:41:48 PM

What kind of bullshit red herring is this?  Who said anything about "stealing"?  He paid himself a huge portion of the coins.  When the time is right he will dump it and crash the coin, and walk off with the cash.  No "stealing" is necessary.

The latter one.  Name me a coin that has a significant premine and hasn't seen a massive dump that killed the value, and maybe I'll change my mind.

I'm not calling the dev a thief, or even a scammer.  I'm saying that at some point he will see the value dropping, think about his mortgage, and panic sell.  He can do that, it's his coins - 3% of all the coins that will ever be created in the 10 years or whatever that this is planned to pay out.  

This is not a terrible project, I'm just disappointed that there was so much thought put into the concept, and so little in the implementation.

No one really cares about devcoin. You do know that right?

And its not a significant pre-mine. Do you follow alts?

Btw, my 30k ppd got me 10 curecoins. I'm kicking your ass. Smiley
matt608

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 13, 2014, 05:42:31 PM

OK so it's ASIC proof, isn't that even better?  The point is that when GPU miners for scrypt coins are out-competed by ASICs, those miners can always do folding for Curecoin, which keeps Curecoin distribution more fair than coins that have more centralized mining, where to have a chance of profit there is a high barrier to entry.  Anyone can always fold for Curecoin with their GPU, not everyone can mine for bitcoin or other altcoins.  Hence, ASIC proof-ness is a feature of Curecoin.  

The folding isn't securing the network like normal mining so a more decentralized folding network is less of a feature than a more decentralized mining network, but it still has benefits of wider coin distribution and ensures a low barrier to entry to take part, allowing everyone to capitalise on their hardware (and contribute to something good).

Definition of feature from Google: "a distinctive attribute or aspect of something."

Curecoin is 80% ASIC proof and this is a feature.  

Amazing. Thanks for the definition. Here are some other features of CureCoin we should also advertise:
1. CureCoin generates 100% w3c validated html code on it's web daemon. Nevermind that it doesn't have a web daemon nor does it generate any html code.
2. CureCoin cannot be used to pirate mp3's illegally.
3. CureCoin is AI resistant! We can't be sure it's not AI proof until AI is finally created but since AI doesn't exist yet, we can say it's AI resistant.
4. (This one will surely attract the younger crowd to invest!!!) CureCoin is systematically coded so that it can never turn into a monster and hide in your closet.

GG

So, in other altcoins you don't think ASIC resistance is a feature?  

One of the factors that makes a coin valuable is the number of users/holders, i.e. the distribution.  The more people that hold a coin, the more value it has, usually.  If more people can be involved in the mining or folding process due to Curecoin being 80% ASIC proof then that makes for a stronger foundation of support for the project.  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: