Bitcoin Forum
August 25, 2024, 03:22:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: na
na
na

Pages: « 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 [293] 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 593 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][1000 SYNC] Proof of Stake now run by BLOCKCHAIN DEVELOPMENT COMPANY  (Read 816003 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ottobene

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:05:04 AM

Mintpal 9883 BTC day volume in XC. Just wow Smiley Never seen this before
raskul

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:05:39 AM

This is a debacle.

is your wallet stuck at 8681?

looking like an uncoded fork to me. is the dev team on hand ot catch it and update or are they just gonna sit around for another coupla days on this one?

tips    1APp826DqjJBdsAeqpEstx6Q8hD4urac8a
raskul

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:06:59 AM

People its crazy? , sell at 0.12??

elaborate scamcoin. all manipulated by the dev team, they don't even know how to implement code that they want

under 0.3 not staking? oh yes it does

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

what a fucking joke dev team, joke coin, joke fucking clone. sell while you can get 0.1BTC!!!! it's the new ATH!!!

Are you selling your coins now?

the coin is BORKED and now in the process of going off on it's own fork. i think selling coins isn't going to be possible.

tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:07:06 AM

This is a debacle.

looking like an uncoded fork to me. is the dev team on hand ot catch it and update or are they just gonna sit around for another coupla days on this one?

I am on 8690
Cohle

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:07:31 AM

This is a debacle.

I'm on 8690. Last block 15 minutes ago.
sovie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:20:37 AM

elaborate scamcoin. all manipulated by the dev team, they don't even know how to implement code that they want

what a fucking joke dev team, joke coin, joke fucking clone. sell while you can get 0.1BTC!!!! it's the new ATH!!!

the coin is BORKED and now in the process of going off on it's own fork. i think selling coins isn't going to be possible.

Why are you talking crap there is nothing wrong i'm at block 8691

You rally have turned into a troll just like piggy and all the others shame on you

you stuffed up your own coin and now you're deliberatley trying to sabotage this one

and please don't give me that rubbish about how there is problems with the wallet
the wallet has a minor issue syncing when you first install and that is all,
its working perfectly well other than that and a fix is on the way, I 've had just about enough of you
now why don't you sell up and give us your coins or shut up.

I wont be drawn on debate on this petty issue again but i will remind everyone who you
are and what you've done you stepped well out of line and are simply not redeamable as anything to this coin or to the community

OH AND BY THE WAY I LOST A SMALL FORTUNE ON YOUR CRUMMY SOVEREIGN COIN BUT YOU DIDN@T SEE ME TRASHING IT

OR TRASHING YOU YOUR AN ABSOLUTE ASS MAN BUCK UP!

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
raskul

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:22:57 AM

You rally have turned into a troll just like piggy and all the others shame on you

you stuffed up your own coin and now you're deliberatley trying to sabotage this one

and please don't give me that rubbish about how there is problems with the wallet
its working perfectly well other than that and a fix is on the way, I 've had just about enough of you

I wont be drawn on debate on this petty issue again but i will remind everyone who you
are and what you've done you stepped well out of line and are simply not redeamable as anything to this coin or to the community

OH AND BY THE WAY I LOST A SMALL FORTUNE ON YOUR CRUMMY SOVEREIGN COIN BUT YOU DIDN@T SEE ME TRASHING IT

a small fortune

there were only 87 Sovereign coins mined before the decision was taken to scrap the project.
I did the right thing to save people losing 'a small fortune' unfortunately the Sync dev team does not hold such standards.
I do not believe you lost a small fortune on anything.

raskul

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:27:14 AM

^^ and they called it 'Sync' - how ironic.  Roll Eyes

tom14cat14

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:29:20 AM

At this Point I am fine with raskul trashing this coin. Let get the non believers out If you could get it down to .05 area I would have to start buying more. You get it down to .01 I will buy up a descent % of coins and then let the dev fix it. I dont know if this is still you plan to drive down prices so you can have more. Or if you are trying to light a fire under the DEV butt or you have lost all faith in this coin. I guess time will tell. I think this coin has a chance to be something good. I agree there have been some issues which give me concern had i known a few days ago when I invested heavily in this coin I probably would have waited. But I do believe this coin will work out in at least the medium term.
sovie

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:34:24 AM

OH REALLY CONSIDERING IT WAS AN SHA COIN DO YOU WANT TO REIMBURSE MR FOR EARNINGS LOST NOT MINING BITCOIN
LET ALONE MY ELECTRIC , NO I DON'T THINK SO, YOUR DEFENCE IS SIMPLY NOT CREDIBLE IN LIGHT OF YOUR ASSULT ON THIS COIN
REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU SAY FROM NOW ON, PEOPLE HAVE EYES LET THEM MAKE THEIR OWN MIND UP
TO THE COMMUNITY I SAY USE YOUR HEADS AND DON'T LET ANYONE SWAY YOU ON WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR INVESTMENTS
NOT ONLY IS IT MORALY WRONG

a small fortune

there were only 87 Sovereign coins mined before the decision was taken to scrap the project.
I did the right thing to save people losing 'a small fortune' unfortunately the Sync dev team does not hold such standards.

WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT WHAT I INVESTED
NOW YOU SOUND LIKE A DEV MAKING APOLOGY FOR THE WAY YOU RAN THE COIN
PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSES COMES TO MIND

YOU HAVE ABSOLUTLEY NO PLACE CRITICISING A DEV WHEN YOU FAILED SO MISERABLY YOURSELF
POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK

MAN QUIT WHILE YOU'RE AHEAD

YOUR CERDIBILTY IS NOTHING
THATS ALL I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN WASTE MORE TIME ON THIS AND YOUR RANTINGS

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jiwany

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:36:48 AM

is rakul skitzo? what a rascal indeed  Grin

I think he will do anything to accumulate 10 SYNC as soon as possible.

I have been syncing and staking fine  Cool

we want the old raskul back, did the trolls hack his account?

mscollec said "hopefully next week" so i guess we "stake" out and wait. we need to give them a chance.

POS wallets are having teething issues across the boards (and this is the first one with 1000 coins POW) so just chill guys. I agree that the focus should be raising the price of the coin, otherwise the staking is worth jack. creating FUD and panick isn't going to help.
raskul

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:37:43 AM

OH REALLY CONSIDERING IT WAS AN SHA COIN DO YOU WANT TO REIMBURSE MR FOR EARNINGS LOST NOT MINING BITCOIN
LET ALONE MY ELECTRIC , NO I DON'T THINK SO, YOUR DEFENCE IS SIMPLY NOT CREDIBLE IN LIGHT OF YOUR ASSULT ON THIS COIN
REGARDLESS OF WHAT YOU SAY FROM NOW ON, PEOPLE HAVE EYES LET THEM MAKE THEIR OWN MIND UP
TO THE COMMUNITY I SAY USE YOUR HEADS AND DON'T LET ANYONE SWAY YOU ON WHAT TO DO WITH YOUR INVESTMENTS
NOT ONLY IS IT MORALY WRONG

a small fortune

WHAT WOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT WHAT I INVESTED
NOW YOU SOUND LIKE A DEV MAKING APOLOGY FOR THE WAY YOU RAN THE COIN
PEOPLE IN GLASS HOUSES COMES TO MIND

YOU HAVE ABSOLUTLEY NO PLACE CRITICISING A DEV WHEN YOU FAILED SO MISERABLY YOURSELF
POT CALLING THE KETTLE BLACK

MAN QUIT WHILE YOU'RE AHEAD

YOUR CERDIBILTY IS NOTHING
THATS ALL I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO THAN WASTE MORE TIME ON THIS AND YOUR RANTINGS

i make no apologies

u mad bro?

raskul

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:38:25 AM

mscollec said "hopefully next week" so i guess we "stake" out and wait. we need to give them a chance.

POS wallets are having teething issues across the boards (and this is the first one with 1000 coins POW) so just chill guys. I agree that the focus should be raising the price of the coin, otherwise the staking is worth jack. creating FUD and panick isn't going to help.

Wink

10SYNC and i'll STFU

DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:38:54 AM

no thanks & don't feed the trolls -> there is a reason for the ignore function Smiley
beauge

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:39:14 AM

Due to the low supply of the coin , there are some changes to minting

Coins less than 0.3 syncs won't get stake at all
coins that are 0.3 Sync will start staking after 3 days.
1 Sync coins will start staking after 1 day and bigger ones a bit sooner, up to 6 hours

let me know if your coins falls under this rules and if you are able or unable to stake

I think people totally mis read this earlier and it is what caused the drop in price.  I think MsCollec was trying to get info for rectifying staking issues and has not actually said what the final parameters are or wht the plans are in the future but it sure did cause alot of fud and panic, LOL.

Go have a read of the bold text at the top of the OP. It's clear.

OPC: oTuojQSqvJekxFDW49JqWmhaoVJvhhQX35
sovie

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:42:46 AM

At this Point I am fine with raskul trashing this coin. Let get the non believers out If you could get it down to .05 area I would have to start buying more. You get it down to .01 I will buy up a descent % of coins and then let the dev fix it. I dont know if this is still you plan to drive down prices so you can have more. Or if you are trying to light a fire under the DEV butt or you have lost all faith in this coin. I guess time will tell. I think this coin has a chance to be something good. I agree there have been some issues which give me concern had i known a few days ago when I invested heavily in this coin I probably would have waited. But I do believe this coin will work out in at least the medium term.

aRE YOU REALLY GOING TO TAKE THE CHANCE THAT THE COIN WILL SURVIVE THE RANTINGS OF LUNATICS

I WON'T BE INVESTING ANYMORE NOT WITH THE KIND OF BASHING THESE IDIOTS ARE DOING. PERCEPTION

IS EVERYTHING IN THIS GAME, I'VE BEEN PLAYING LONG ENOUGH IN THE REAL WORLD TO KNOW

AND ITS NO DIFFERENT HERE.

i HOPE YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK BUT I CAN'T JUSTIFY SPENDING ANYMORE WITH THIS KIND OF BLATANT

HOSTILITY GOING ON, AND ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN WOULD DO THE SAME

sorry about the caps can't be bothered to wre write

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
raskul

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:47:01 AM

aRE YOU REALLY GOING TO TAKE THE CHANCE THAT THE COIN WILL SURVIVE THE RANTINGS OF LUNATICS

I WON'T BE INVESTING ANYMORE NOT WITH THE KIND OF BASHING THESE IDIOTS ARE DOING. PERCEPTION

IS EVERYTHING IN THIS GAME, I'VE BEEN PLAYING LONG ENOUGH IN THE REAL WORLD TO KNOW

AND ITS NO DIFFERENT HERE.

i HOPE YOU GET YOUR MONEY BACK BUT I CAN'T JUSTIFY SPENDING ANYMORE WITH THIS KIND OF BLATANT

HOSTILITY GOING ON, AND ANYONE WITH HALF A BRAIN WOULD DO THE SAME

sorry about the caps can't be bothered to wre write

groovy.

well i'm still buying. have been ALL THE WHILE.
at one point in the not so distant future, the dev team will realise that they are fucking useless; and will run away.

at that point the coin will be turned over to the community and the community will help fix it.

now - reality check: staking can occur, even if you hold 0.00000001SYNC, but they chose to code it otherwise (which they still have gotten wrong)
there is not magical limit, apart from how the coin is coded by the development team - if it is coded that 0.00000001SYNC can stake, then 0.00000001SYNC will stake.
don't believe any 'limitations' they try to feed you.

raskul

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:51:58 AM

helpful advice post:

if your coins go to stake and find an orphan block - your wallet will go out of sync permanently. (Sync coin)  Cheesy - i'm still a little bemused.
if this occurs, you need to (again) delete everything except wallet.dat and load up from scratch (yet again)

now in sync again after giving the wallet a kick - with staked coins returned to spendable and green arrow up.

'Sync' yeah right.  Roll Eyes

sovie

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:07:22 AM

helpful advice post:

if your coins go to stake and find an orphan block - your wallet will go out of sync permanently. (Sync coin)  Cheesy - i'm still a little bemused.
if this occurs, you need to (again) delete everything except wallet.dat and load up from scratch (yet again)

now in sync again after giving the wallet a kick - with staked coins returned to spendable and green arrow up.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
raskul

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 07:12:16 AM

helpful advice post:

is there an echo in here?  Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 [293] 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 ... 593 »
  Print  

Jump to: