Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:03:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 501 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CLAM] CLAMs, Proof-Of-Chain, Proof-Of-Working-Stake, a.k.a. "Clamcoin"  (Read 1150751 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:31:16 PM

The offensive language and behavior in the thread has gotten out of hand, however.

Until things settle down, posts which are off-topic, not helpful, contain ad hominem attacks or offensive language will be deleted.

This thread is intended to be a forum for deliberative discussion; that can't take place with the type of posting that has been occurring recently.

I second this. Please let's try to discuss this rationally like adults.

I'm pretty against the idea of making any changes to how the coin works.

I hear you. But the first question that needs answering is "should we have a vote to decide this?"

I'm not asking how you would vote, but whether we should vote. Lots of people say "we should leave it how it is", but that's one of the options in the vote. I don't see anyone (with the possible exception of BAC) directly saying "we should overrule what the majority wants and try to force an unpopular rule set on the majority".

First we need to be clear about whether this is a democracy, and if it is then we can make a list of the candidates and start voting for them.

If it isn't then I guess we carry on as before, and just have xploited and creative change the rules however and whenever they like. I don't see that as a better system to be honest, and I don't think they do either. Although it would be nice if they would chime in and say what they think about how CLAM governance should be working.

I see nothing in dooglas' posts that suggests he favors one set of rules over another, so why so much shouting I'm not sure.

It doesn't make much difference to me personally. Sure I hold some CLAM of my own, but it's nothing compared to my BTC and other holdings. I am much more interested in making the majority happy than with my own greedy self interest. If the majority want to keep things just how they are then that's fine with me.

A question though: what do the developers think about doog's idea? This may have been mentioned but i don't see it. Do they have a strong preference for the proposed change over leaving it as it is? Would either result in a vote change their commitment to the coin?

I'd like to see that answered in public too. I chatted a little with Creative in JD after my long post a few night ago, but I don't think she's made a public post addressing it.

The result of a vote doesn't necessarily bring about the result that's in the majority's best interest.

While it's true that it is possible for the majority to be wrong about what's best for them, do you have a better idea? Is there any guarantee that doing whatever micalith thinks is best for example is any better than doing what the majority wants?

the rules of this network lends it to being consensus driven

Point of information. The implementation of this peer-to-peer networked cryptocurrency dictates that it be consensus-driven; the only practicable  leadership in this context is “thought leadership”.

You're saying that having a discussion about whether we should do whatever the majority wants or not is pointless, because in a distributed system like CLAM "whatever the majority wants" is exactly what we always do whether we like it or not? If the majority wants to stop digging, they will make a fork where digging is prohibited, and being the majority, their fork will win?

While that makes sense in theory, I think for the most part people are too passive to make the change they want to see, and will go along with whatever "the official release" does. Sure they'll bitch and moan if they don't like it ("waaah, CLAM is dying, stop the digger") but won't actually do anything about it.

So would you prefer not to have the current holders be allowed to vote for what they want?

Point of information. The notion of a plebiscite is irrelevant to a peer-to-peer networked cryptocurrency; there is no central authority to enforce the result.

I had to look up "plebiscite". It means "a direct vote in which an entire electorate is asked to vote on a particular proposal".

Instead of voting, we could simply have people make a series of forks, and have everyone run whichever fork they like best. If it's at all close, we'll have a lot of blockchain reorgs as the forks compete with each other, and a lot of mess as previously confirmed transactions become unconfirmed as the forks battle for dominance.

The point of having a probably fair on-chain vote is to avoid that mess. If one proposal gets a clear majority of the votes, and everyone sees that that is the case, then "we" can make a new official release implementing that most popular proposal and have a good expectation that the majority will switch to running that code. Obviously we can't enforce that result, but since it is by definition the most popular result, we won't have to.

One insight that I've had confirmed by this discussion: the functioning of any altcoin community is seriously hampered by the absence of a reliable mirror.

What do you mean by 'mirror' here? I'm sorry, but you lost me.

after someone receives clams into qt wallet, how many confirms does it take before those clams may be used?

None. You can spend unconfirmed coins if you want to.

I would also say the coin should stay as it is

OK. But the question is whether you would be OK to go along with the majority if it turns out their opinion is different.

Im pretty sure many of the investors want to get the staking to stop so the price would go up and they could exit.

Staking benefits all holders proportionally. If you have 1% of the CLAM market cap and then everyone's holdings increase by 10% due to staking, then you still hold 1% of the CLAM market cap afterwards and your CLAMs should be worth the same. Each CLAM would be worth 10% less, but you'd have 10% more of them. So I don't think your point about wanting staking to stop is valid.

Wow, you really come off like a cunt in every single post. Impressive amount of Ass-burgers for someone who supposedly isn't a homeless crackhead. Completely unable to meet questions or opinions without being a douche is almost impressive.

His style is very combative but underneath it he obviously shows great passion for the topic, and we need passionate people, they make the world go'round Smiley I just wish BAC and some of the other participants would keep it civil for fear of this spinning out of control and getting locked down. This has obviously become personal too, which does not add anything good to the topic.

You have to bear in mind that he spent time and money building his clamchecker.com site, where he hopes to make a lot of money buying people's private keys and digging with them. I think that's where most of his passion is coming from - it's in line with his own bottom line.

I would certainly appreciate it if we could debate this based on logical arguments and without resorting to personal attacks.

If you disagree, please reason with me. Lets resolve this with logic and not emotions.

Exactly this. Please present your arguments without attacking people.

Mr. Steiner aka. BayAreaCoins, is a narcisistic sociopath who should not be trusted and /or taken seriously.

Whether that is true or not isn't relevant here. Please let's talk about CLAM, not who's the biggest dick. (It might be me, after all).

A change to prevent digging is only "to preserve the monetary value of the coin".  Unless you can convince me that preventing new people from digging clams is somehow fair.  "Sorry, we distributed clams to all wallets, but because you waited to long, you lose out."  

So that's a vote against preventing digging. Are you OK with putting it to the vote and going along with the majority decision?

Slowing digging (IE only allowed 1 dig per day) would preserve the fair distribution model.

I guess you mean 1 dig per day per person? How are we to tell which digs are made by which people? There's only 1 dig allowed per address already, and there's no way of knowing which addresses are owned by which people so I don't see how such a limit would work. Or do you mean to limit it to 1 dig per day globally? The 'digger' has enough addresses to create a 20 year tailback if that's the case.

Just so I'm clear, I hold a fairly large amount of clams and I'm in the red at the current price, but this is more about the coin then the price.  If I was worried about the price, I would be in the make a change camp too.    

The two camps we're trying to pick between are:

a) have a vote and do what the majority decide
b) ignore the majority, and if they want to change the rules then try to force them to follow rules they are no longer happy with, as if they couldn't just make their own fork

Is there a third camp? Which camp are you in?

I'll try addressing the BAC posts separately if I can muster the energy.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptospout

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:40:52 PM

I hear you. But the first question that needs answering is "should we have a vote to decide this?"

I'm not asking how you would vote, but whether we should vote. Lots of people say "we should leave it how it is", but that's one of the options in the vote. I don't see anyone (with the possible exception of BAC) directly saying "we should overrule what the majority wants and try to force an unpopular rule set on the majority".

First we need to be clear about whether this is a democracy, and if it is then we can make a list of the candidates and start voting for them.

If it isn't then I guess we carry on as before, and just have xploited and creative change the rules however and whenever they like. I don't see that as a better system to be honest, and I don't think they do either. Although it would be nice if they would chime in and say what they think about how CLAM governance should be working.
Minor changes can easily go to a vote process but core changes to the coin how could it be fair to even suggest voting on it? Who would get to vote? How many people would not know a vote occurred? What percentages would be considered acceptable? is it even fair to consider changing core rules when so many have invested on the notion that they can't or wont be changed? none of these questions sound good and it will cause the same problem btc is having with bp101. In this case the whole slippery slope argument is pretty valid.
rfisher1968

Activity: 319
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 08:54:44 PM

How about only allow 1 dig per block if you stake?
webchris

Activity: 142

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 09:01:46 PM

To me, the initial distribution of CLAMs was brilliant, and maybe the most fair way available to distribute a new cryptocurrency. I think it really served its purpose, but now provides too much risk to the CLAM market. There are many undug clams that sit in large caches controlled by single individuals or companies that run(or previous ran) exchanges or other services. These individuals could dump a large supply on the market at any time if they decide to do so.

I would love to have a vote to let the CLAM owners decide the future of the currency.

Join a Safe Shared LUX Masternode -> https://www.luxmasternode.com
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 09:03:55 PM

What I advocated is to somehow restrict non-people from doing so, i.e. large exchanges and gambling sites from taking advantage of the distro model, which is what is happening with the digger,

How do you know this?

Dooglus himself traced the series of addy's being dug by the digger to a now defunct gambling site.

Which site was that? Did it end in a scam? Might be interesting for those who got damaged. Though maybe i await already always the worst related to bitcoin businesses. Cheesy

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:46:54 PM

So would you prefer not to have the current holders be allowed to vote for what they want?

Point of information. The notion of a plebiscite is irrelevant to a peer-to-peer networked cryptocurrency; there is no central authority to enforce the result.

I had to look up "plebiscite". It means "a direct vote in which an entire electorate is asked to vote on a particular proposal".

Instead of voting, we could simply have people make a series of forks, and have everyone run whichever fork they like best. If it's at all close, we'll have a lot of blockchain reorgs as the forks compete with each other, and a lot of mess as previously confirmed transactions become unconfirmed as the forks battle for dominance.

The point of having a probably fair on-chain vote is to avoid that mess. If one proposal gets a clear majority of the votes, and everyone sees that that is the case, then "we" can make a new official release implementing that most popular proposal and have a good expectation that the majority will switch to running that code. Obviously we can't enforce that result, but since it is by definition the most popular result, we won't have to.

Mr. Higgins is much more qualified to follow up, but IMO the thrust of his post is not "plebiscite", but rather "central authority".  Is CLAM decentralized or not?  If yes, changes are made via a concensus mechanism.  Voters are miners and nodes, not forum posters, gamblers, and investors.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Northstar

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 09:58:17 PM

Which site was that? Did it end in a scam? Might be interesting for those who got damaged. Though maybe i await already always the worst related to bitcoin businesses. Cheesy

I am not sure on the exact details, Doog will have to chime in on this one.
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 11, 2015, 10:20:00 PM

On just this subject (dig/not dig) I vote for no vote.  The whole rational behind a change is a knee-jerk reaction to the price of clams.

I also don't think CC and Xploited should just make changes without a vote.  I think changes for the security/integrity of the coin should be made without a major consultation.  Any change that impacts the core philosophy of the coin  should be discussed, and if needed put up for a vote.  The coin elders should be bring these things up.  Doog, should we add your name to that short list of elders? 

Lottery -> fixed stake was done for a security issue.  Something needed to be done and quick, and was.  No fuss no muss....   

But lets say they want to change the block time.  From 1 minute, to 15 seconds, or 5 minutes.  in either case your going to have folks complaining.  But if there is a logical reason to do it, then we should have a vote. 

The result of a vote doesn't necessarily bring about the result that's in the majority's best interest.

While it's true that it is possible for the majority to be wrong about what's best for them, do you have a better idea? Is there any guarantee that doing whatever micalith thinks is best for example is any better than doing what the majority wants?

This is where a counsel of coin elders would help.  They should review the proposal and decide if a change would impact the core coin values.  Not if it's technically possible, but does it make sense for this coin.  They don't even have to agree on the change, just that if it was done it wouldn't impact the coin.     

the rules of this network lends it to being consensus driven

Point of information. The implementation of this peer-to-peer networked cryptocurrency dictates that it be consensus-driven; the only practicable  leadership in this context is “thought leadership”.

You're saying that having a discussion about whether we should do whatever the majority wants or not is pointless, because in a distributed system like CLAM "whatever the majority wants" is exactly what we always do whether we like it or not? If the majority wants to stop digging, they will make a fork where digging is prohibited, and being the majority, their fork will win?

While that makes sense in theory, I think for the most part people are too passive to make the change they want to see, and will go along with whatever "the official release" does. Sure they'll bitch and moan if they don't like it ("waaah, CLAM is dying, stop the digger") but won't actually do anything about it.

You mentioned that people are to passive to make the change, but then state they could run a custom wallet to register their vote with.  Part of the problem I have with the whole "Vote" idea is just that.  If just dice make the default "No dig" that will probably win, and the same with making the default "Don't dig".  99% of the folks NOT on Just dice, will just run the same old client they've been using.  The very passionate would take the time to download the new wallet.   I don't think you would get the results your looking for.  I'm not implying your for digging or no-digging, just that your idea would not be a fair vote.  Plus your going to have to deal with all of the crying from the losing side.     

Im pretty sure many of the investors want to get the staking to stop so the price would go up and they could exit.

Staking benefits all holders proportionally. If you have 1% of the CLAM market cap and then everyone's holdings increase by 10% due to staking, then you still hold 1% of the CLAM market cap afterwards and your CLAMs should be worth the same. Each CLAM would be worth 10% less, but you'd have 10% more of them. So I don't think your point about wanting staking to stop is valid.

I really hope he meant digging, and not staking.  Smiley

A change to prevent digging is only "to preserve the monetary value of the coin".  Unless you can convince me that preventing new people from digging clams is somehow fair.  "Sorry, we distributed clams to all wallets, but because you waited to long, you lose out."  

So that's a vote against preventing digging. Are you OK with putting it to the vote and going along with the majority decision?

I would prefer not putting it to a vote, I won't cry and complain if it comes to that.  I can't say one way or the other how I would feel about the outcome.   

Slowing digging (IE only allowed 1 dig per day) would preserve the fair distribution model.

I guess you mean 1 dig per day per person? How are we to tell which digs are made by which people? There's only 1 dig allowed per address already, and there's no way of knowing which addresses are owned by which people so I don't see how such a limit would work. Or do you mean to limit it to 1 dig per day globally? The 'digger' has enough addresses to create a 20 year tailback if that's the case.

Now I'm going to expose my stupidity. (or maybe brilliance).  1 per day per person.  Don't we have all of these dark coins, because normal coins can still be tracked.  I though somehow you could figure out someones IP address.   So 1 per day per ip address. 

Someone mentioned staking the clams in order to be able to claim them.  I imagine this as the client code would unlock the original clams when they were claimed, and once they staked from their original block they would be normal clams.           

Just so I'm clear, I hold a fairly large amount of clams and I'm in the red at the current price, but this is more about the coin then the price.  If I was worried about the price, I would be in the make a change camp too.    

The two camps we're trying to pick between are:

a) have a vote and do what the majority decide
b) ignore the majority, and if they want to change the rules then try to force them to follow rules they are no longer happy with, as if they couldn't just make their own fork

Is there a third camp? Which camp are you in?

Wow, "That" is a really loaded poll Smiley ...   But I would have to say B.  I just don't feel making a change to appease the market is the right choice, and it shouldn't even come to a vote.  (Can you tell I work for a big company that does this all of the time...)

Your assuming the majority wants to make the change. Thus not allowing a vote, means your in favor of the status quo.   And then assuming the majority of folks that read and respond to this thread in the next hours/days/weeks, want to vote, how would you announce it so the most people would understand and be able to participate? Also if you go with the blockchain as the vote, you do realize that the coins on the losing side will most likely not stake either. 

doothewop

Activity: 332

I like the clowns and the little dogs

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 10:49:03 PM

I also don't think CC and Xploited should just make changes without a vote.  I think changes for the security/integrity of the coin should be made without a major consultation.  Any change that impacts the core philosophy of the coin  should be discussed, and if needed put up for a vote. 

So that's "we should vote", "we should not vote", and then "we should vote".  I really can't tell what you're getting at here.
Domrada

Activity: 254

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2015, 11:34:45 PM

Friends,

A very serious decision is facing our fledgling community. Some say we should vote on new rules. Some say we should not vote. In the interests of fairness, I am calling for a vote on whether or not we should vote. I realize not everyone will agree with me on this. If there is enough disagreement, may I suggest that we vote on whether we should vote about the vote to vote on a rule change. The decision is yours, or not yours. It's up to you, or not up to you, depending on the vote, which may not happen. Choose wisely, maybe.

DataTrading
TRADE FORECASTING BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
¦
PRE-SALE SPECIAL  30%  BONUS   
Pre sale starts on 11.20.2017 9:00 UTC
GordoZ

Activity: 145
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 12:18:46 AM

Friends,

A very serious decision is facing our fledgling community. Some say we should vote on new rules. Some say we should not vote. In the interests of fairness, I am calling for a vote on whether or not we should vote. I realize not everyone will agree with me on this. If there is enough disagreement, may I suggest that we vote on whether we should vote about the vote to vote on a rule change. The decision is yours, or not yours. It's up to you, or not up to you, depending on the vote, which may not happen. Choose wisely, maybe.

The instructions weren’t clear enough. I got my dick caught in the ceiling fan.
Noolz39

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 12:19:42 AM

I think price must go up, because of we all need new members in JD
or CLAM soon will die very soon
PS/ I sell my clams in 0.004 and glad for it
chilly2k
Legendary

Activity: 1007
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 01:16:55 AM

I also don't think CC and Xploited should just make changes without a vote.  I think changes for the security/integrity of the coin should be made without a major consultation.  Any change that impacts the core philosophy of the coin  should be discussed, and if needed put up for a vote. 

So that's "we should vote", "we should not vote", and then "we should vote".  I really can't tell what you're getting at here.

That's a we should have voting, we should not vote on "banning digging", and we should have voting. 

In real life the masses don't vote for everything.  There are people we elect to do most of the voting. and we hope they will vote for there constituents.  Some things are beyond there capability and you have a general vote of the masses.  I'm suggesting that our elected officials (we elected them by buying clams) decide if a vote should be held, and how it should be done.  They can ask for suggestions and listen to replies, but ultimately it is up to them.   

As Dooglas stated we could always just force a vote on this by forking the chain.   But I agree that  we should try to appease most involved. 

DrkLvr_

Activity: 724
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 01:49:44 AM

Jokes aside, I think voting on whether or not to have a vote could be a decent starting point. Not sure a vote is the best idea, with the small community a bad idea could easily end up being the winning vote. So how to make sure there are no bad ideas being voted on? You'd need a vote to determine whether we want a vote. If so, a vote to vote on what gets voted on? Then the actual vote.

the simpler way of course would be Creative, xploited and dooglus taking all ideas into consideration and making the final call on what (if anything) gets done. I know the 3 of you are against this but consider that you were the ones working on CLAM before CLAM was ever a thing and before more than 10 people knew about it. So if it came to this i think the community would rally behind whatever you decided on.

Btw one dig per person per day is a terrible idea imo. we're not looking to penalize the guy with 1000 addresses. and a workaround will always exist for the very tech savvy.
tspacepilot
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1076

I may write code in exchange for bitcoins.

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 02:05:32 AM

Friends,

Right, I think this post gets at some of the craziness I'm seeing in this thread.  At this point, it seems like people are trying to take an informal vote on whether or not there should be some more formal kind of vote.  I think the heart of the matter is clam governance, as dooglus pointed out, there's really only a couple of "core devs".  Do they own the coin?  How much should clam look like bitcoin in which case there's some group of core devs who don't really own the coin but are looked to.  Of course we all have freedom to fork the clam client.  Anyway, I don't really know what the right answer is here, but I do think the question of how and by what mechanisms the clam community should be governed really ought to be worked out pretty concretely before we go back to the "should we make a reactionary change to the rules based on someone digging their clams" question.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 02:31:41 AM

Do these people who already own 95% of the CLAMs get a vote, or only the people who have their CLAMs in the JD bankroll?
bodgybrothers

Activity: 106

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 02:43:20 AM

Anyone entertaining Doog and his idea of voting to change something that was known before you got into it, is an absolute retard.

You knew the clams were distributed to address's on a certain date, you knew there was 1001 scammy casinos in operation at that time. You knew there were exchanges large enough to claim a lot of clam.

You made the mistake of buying into an Alt coin that has these parameters. And perhaps you gambled on a large percentage of clams not being claimed, and lived in false hope that the price will forever be high. But instead of facing the music, and rolling with the punches, you think you should now change it because you are losing some value.  

This entire vote for change and the stupid arguments put forward, proves to me that this forum has a collective IQ of 22.
doothewop

Activity: 332

I like the clowns and the little dogs

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2015, 03:59:38 AM

address's IQ of 22.

RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 06:44:10 AM

I like CLAM because of it's usuability.

I think it's more useaable than LTC or DOGE and it has a better marketing model. I could see it in the top 10 one day.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
November 12, 2015, 06:54:30 AM

I like CLAM because of it's usuability.

I think it's more useaable than LTC or DOGE and it has a better marketing model. I could see it in the top 10 one day.
I could definitely see CLAM in the top 10 one day for sure this is a remarkably well thought out coin and very good community behind it Cheesy

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 501 »
  Print  

Jump to: