Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:32:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984081 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
abstraktalias

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:04:21 PM

So is patmast3r now in charge of distributing the remaining 500 + tokens or is someone else responsible for that?  Some clarification on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Who has access to this NXT account (13254208495541261949)? Patmast3r?

How many NEM tokens have been requested & issued since this Utopian Future situation happened?  

Thanks in advance for answering.  

Yes I'm in charge of that.
I've issued about 10 tokens since UP left and have about 20 more that will be issued with the next batch.

Thanks for replying so quickly. When are you issuing the next batch?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mr smith

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:06:39 PM

They usually send them during the day  Smiley

New Economy Movement
Philosophy of Solidarity and Egalitarianism
mr smith

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:08:42 PM

"TaunSew" what is your reason for your constant lying, whining and hatred against NXT?

I can understand your fascination but it's a shame to the entire community and not doing any good to NEM at all.
What part was he lying about ?

New Economy Movement
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:16:01 PM

"TaunSew" what is your reason for your constant lying, whining and hatred against NXT?

I can understand your fascination but it's a shame to the entire community and not doing any good to NEM at all.

Are you serious?  Most of this individuals posts are nothing but full of completely false claims and lies. I am not going to go into detail here, just check the post history if you truly care. Same level like "CfA".

John (public leader of NxT) stole a fortune, for real.  All those donations he requested, scam trades, cointropolis asset (which he pocketed).

Easily $250K+.  He also had NxT people pay for his hotels and flights.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:17:45 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 02:42:08 PM by instacash

Are you serious?  Most of this individuals posts are nothing but full of completely false claims and lies. I am not going to go into detail here, just check the post history if you truly care. Same level like "CfA".

John (ppubic leader of NxT) stole a fortune, for real.  All those donations he requested, scam trades, cointropolis asset (which he pocketed).

Easily $250K+

John is not a leader of NXT, there is no such thing as a leader of NXT. He was an individual speaking for it at a public event. His account was hacked and BTC were stolen with a forum post on the Nxtforums. This event itself is entirely unrelated to NXT. Could not be more far from what you happen to claim:
About the scam (the real one, not the one in your imagination): John is not a public (or any) boss, he is someone who represented the community at PayExpo. He has attended less than half of the conferences Nxt has attended. It was not 250k, it was 74 BTC total, 49 from one person who was specificly targeted. There is no evidence at this point that it was John, more likely that his email account was hacked to reset passwords on nxtforum and twitter. It's being investigated.

-- After all this is a thread about NEM and I don't quite get why you post about NXT in any topic you can find. Keep other topics free of your ramblings,  why not keep it NEM-related here?
Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2014, 02:18:52 PM

You can continue your argument via PM's, no need to flood this topic with nxt-nonsense. Im here for NEM and therefore dont really give a damm if someone does'nt like nxt distribution.

Only one week to ALPHA!

It should be interesting and it will reveal a'lot about NEM client. Really waiting to see how market will react after open alpha.

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:20:16 PM

John (ppubic leader of NxT) stole a fortune, for real.  All those donations he requested, scam trades, cointropolis asset (which he pocketed).

Easily $250K+

John is not a leader of NXT, there is no such thing as a leader of Nxt. He was an individual speaking for Nxt at a public event. His account was hacked and BTC were stolen with a forum post on the Nxtforums.

About the scam (the real one, not the one in your imagination): John is not a public (or any) boss, he is someone who represented the community at PayExpo. He has attended less than half of the conferences Nxt has attended. It was not 250k, it was 74 BTC total, 49 from one person who was specificly targeted. There is no evidence at this point that it was John, more likely that his email account was hacked to reset passwords on nxtforum and twitter. It's being investigated.

But go on with your nonsense, facts just get in your way.

NxT is damage control mode.

He was at multiple conferences and was pumping out hype.  He was the de facto leader of NxT ro anyone who attended the conferences.

World's longest investigation.  He took money and ran.  

It's not just that 79 BTC, he took other money from all over the place.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:22:47 PM

John (ppubic leader of NxT) stole a fortune, for real.  All those donations he requested, scam trades, cointropolis asset (which he pocketed).

Easily $250K+

John is not a leader of NXT, there is no such thing as a leader of Nxt. He was an individual speaking for Nxt at a public event. His account was hacked and BTC were stolen with a forum post on the Nxtforums.

He was at multiple conferences and was pumping out hype.  He was the de facto leader of NxT ro anyone who attended the conferences.

This thread is about discussing topics realted to NEM. If you want to blow off some steam regarding NXT pls find a different thread.

xtester

Activity: 840

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:25:37 PM

John (ppubic leader of NxT) stole a fortune, for real.  All those donations he requested, scam trades, cointropolis asset (which he pocketed).

Easily $250K+

This thread is about discussing topics realted to NEM. If you want to blow off some steam regarding NXT pls find a different thread.

Agree. Lets keep the discussion on target.
xtester

Activity: 840

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:31:49 PM

Letter to all NEM stakeholders

Dear Nemsters,

As you may or may not already know, there have been some changes to the NEM team resulting in a lot of confusion on the Bitcointalk forum.

UtopianFuture has left the team, in good faith, and there has subsequently been a reorganization to reflect his departure.meg

UtopianFuture had been instrumental in organizing this project, but rest assured that the core development team is still intact. UtopianFuture's main role was coordination, providing direction and management of the voluntary association that is NEM. He was never involved in the coding. Hence, development-wise, the project is not impacted.

NEM is based upon the principle of decentralization, such that no single person is indispensable. Since UtopianFuture left, numerous volunteers have  come forward and offered their help. We are in fact honored to know that there are many of you out there who share the same vision as the core development team of creating a new economic movement. We are now stronger than ever and have recruited some of these volunteers to the team to push our ideals forward more aggressively than ever before. Yes, we have since regrouped and are soldiering on to ensure that this project is successful!

With the reorganisation, we have decided that there should be an entirely separate group looking after the promotion of NEM. We have now created a new Marketing Board to spearhead organizing the great NEM community and to spur our movement to greater heights. To say the least, this event has actually made us into a much stronger group.

As a result of the events that have transpired, there have been many unsubstantiated speculations and postulations about what happened. Most of these statements have been emotionally charged and were without any factual basis. These misleading claims have left the community confused.

We would like to take this opportunity to assure you that most of these claims are not true and that it is business as usual for the core team; you should not be influenced at all by some of the characters in the forum that purport otherwise.

The last few months have been rather hectic and to complete a project of this size and nature requires a lot of careful planning and design. It has not been easy, but we believe with the able-bodied team that we have, we shall be able to meet our targets.

In the meantime, and in order to allay the confusion, we have included links to the only official NEM threads on bitcointalk. We have also included the link to our official NEM websites and forum. If you have any questions regarding the incidents that have caused this confusion, you are most welcome to raise those questions in the forum threads or contact one of the core team members directly.

At the same breath, we would like to advise that for those of you who are eligible for the NEM coins, please take care of your BTT accounts. Please do not spam, post addresses or expose your transaction TX-IDs such that your accounts get banned. Your account is key to your claim later.

Due to the incidents in the past, it was decided that a moderated thread would also be created to run alongside the non-moderated thread. Please read xtester's post about why this is necessary here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.msg7350705#msg7350705

Official Links:

Materials:

Project Information Memorandum:

Websites

If you cannot find the information you need in the links above please do not hesitate to post any question you may have on the relevant NEM thread. A special thanks goes to rockethead, kodtycoon and makoto1337 for putting this together on such short notice. This letter will now be sent to all NEM stakeholders via PM.

Thank you very much for your attention.

NEM Marketing Team

jenea4pda

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

Iota and JINN

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:33:24 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 02:45:41 PM by jenea4pda

Ok friend, ok, I'm stakeholder as well and of course, i'm worring about the future of our project! believe, that now on first plan we must wait until our great DEVS trying to do the best!!!
When NEM will be ready like a coin and ecosystem, we can SURELY think about money...
Cheers man.

Edit: did we all togheter( NEM stakeholders) not make money as well? we put 50$ now we can take 1500$-2000$ not bad profit? and what we have done for that? did we work hard?

Same with this user, emphasizing the same thing. (It also doesn't help Jeanea overuses the word "Friend", "Wow", and "u" like CfA) Jenea4pda is also one primary member who's frequently giving CfA attention in threads. This whole thing is just absolutely laughable.

I'd guarantee were there's a a Totem22 reply, a Jenea one isn't far behind. Same with any posts from CfA. In a nutshell; people NEED to stop giving attention to posts whereby there is no constructive criticism or truthful facts - because one thing is certain; you can rely on the troll(s) to reply to those sorts of posts for you.

WOW! Friend! R u really think that I am at least friend with c-f-ass??? Are you really believe in this??? may be you crazy? Read all my posts I've ever made in BTT and proof,PLEASE!, your words about me! OK??? otherwise take your shit back about me-ok? I'm spending HUGE time to do my best for NEM, because I'm believe in it, trying to defend name of NEM after previous situation with UP, but after all-I hear words like this from NEM brother?...please see my sign at least!
Cheers.  
P.S. I am not user - I AM NEM SUPPORTER!

Edit:really sorry for offtop, but it was higher than me...

www.iotatoken.com                      https://twitter.com/iotatoken
Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.
jenea4pda

Iota and JINN

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:39:31 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2014, 02:50:20 PM by jenea4pda

@xtester, the letter is looking absolutely lovely! We need to send it for all NEM stakeholders by PM and may be by e-mail for people which gave e-mail in NEM Volunteer Survey.

Well done!

Edit: if it's possible to put this info as well in each NEM token which is selling for new members-it will be lovely, won't it? Wink

Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.
Thingamajig

Activity: 497
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:51:46 PM

Ok friend, ok, I'm stakeholder as well and of course, i'm worring about the future of our project! believe, that now on first plan we must wait until our great DEVS trying to do the best!!!
When NEM will be ready like a coin and ecosystem, we can SURELY think about money...
Cheers man.

Edit: did we all togheter( NEM stakeholders) not make money as well? we put 50$ now we can take 1500$-2000$ not bad profit? and what we have done for that? did we work hard?

Same with this user, emphasizing the same thing. (It also doesn't help Jeanea overuses the word "Friend", "Wow", and "u" like CfA) Jenea4pda is also one primary member who's frequently giving CfA attention in threads. This whole thing is just absolutely laughable.

I'd guarantee were there's a a Totem22 reply, a Jenea one isn't far behind. Same with any posts from CfA. In a nutshell; people NEED to stop giving attention to posts whereby there is no constructive criticism or truthful facts - because one thing is certain; you can rely on the troll(s) to reply to those sorts of posts for you.

WOW! Friend! R u really think that I am at least friend with c-f-ass??? Are you really believe in this??? may be you crazy? Read all my posts I've ever made in BTT and proof,PLEASE!, your words about me! OK??? otherwise take your shit back about me-ok? I'm spending HUGE time to do my best for NEM, because I'm believe in it, trying to defend name of NEM after previous situation with UP, but after all-I hear words like this from NEM brother?...please see my sign at least!
Cheers.  
P.S. I am not user - I AM NEM SUPPORTER!

Edit:really sorry for offtop, but it was higher than me...

Jenea - I acknowledge the fact that i could be wrong, however this is just my opinion/observation. Same goes for Totem. Your lingo is almost exactly the same as CfA, this cannot be unseen.

Do the right thing and ignore CfA posts, stop giving him what he wants - then I'll admit i was wrong. "friend".

Letter to all NEM stakeholders

Dear Nemsters,

As you may or may not already know, there have been some changes to the NEM team resulting in a lot of confusion on the Bitcointalk forum.

UtopianFuture has left the team, in good faith, and there has subsequently been a reorganization to reflect his departure.meg

UtopianFuture had been instrumental in organizing this project, but rest assured that the core development team is still intact. UtopianFuture's main role was coordination, providing direction and management of the voluntary association that is NEM. He was never involved in the coding. Hence, development-wise, the project is not impacted.

NEM is based upon the principle of decentralization, such that no single person is indispensable. Since UtopianFuture left, numerous volunteers have  come forward and offered their help. We are in fact honored to know that there are many of you out there who share the same vision as the core development team of creating a new economic movement. We are now stronger than ever and have recruited some of these volunteers to the team to push our ideals forward more aggressively than ever before. Yes, we have since regrouped and are soldiering on to ensure that this project is successful!

With the reorganisation, we have decided that there should be an entirely separate group looking after the promotion of NEM. We have now created a new Marketing Board to spearhead organizing the great NEM community and to spur our movement to greater heights. To say the least, this event has actually made us into a much stronger group.

As a result of the events that have transpired, there have been many unsubstantiated speculations and postulations about what happened. Most of these statements have been emotionally charged and were without any factual basis. These misleading claims have left the community confused.

We would like to take this opportunity to assure you that most of these claims are not true and that it is business as usual for the core team; you should not be influenced at all by some of the characters in the forum that purport otherwise.

The last few months have been rather hectic and to complete a project of this size and nature requires a lot of careful planning and design. It has not been easy, but we believe with the able-bodied team that we have, we shall be able to meet our targets.

In the meantime, and in order to allay the confusion, we have included links to the only official NEM threads on bitcointalk. We have also included the link to our official NEM websites and forum. If you have any questions regarding the incidents that have caused this confusion, you are most welcome to raise those questions in the forum threads or contact one of the core team members directly.

At the same breath, we would like to advise that for those of you who are eligible for the NEM coins, please take care of your BTT accounts. Please do not spam, post addresses or expose your transaction TX-IDs such that your accounts get banned. Your account is key to your claim later.

Due to the incidents in the past, it was decided that a moderated thread would also be created to run alongside the non-moderated thread. Please read xtester's post about why this is necessary here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.msg7350705#msg7350705

Official Links:

Materials:

Project Information Memorandum:

Websites

If you cannot find the information you need in the links above please do not hesitate to post any question you may have on the relevant NEM thread. A special thanks goes to rockethead, kodtycoon and makoto1337 for putting this together on such short notice. This letter will now be sent to all NEM stakeholders via PM.

Thank you very much for your attention.

NEM Marketing Team

Thanks for this Xtester, it looks great.
Totem22

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 02:58:14 PM

@Thingamajig really funny to think I am CfA. You cannot ignore a forum terrorist because that would mean you allow him to manipulate new comers.
jenea4pda

Iota and JINN

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:08:20 PM

Thingamajig, I'm happy that you are NEM defender as well as me. Try to do your best for OUR PROJECT. I'm trying...I spent a lot of time to read f** posts of c.f.ass and put after his lier posts, right info about NEM(in my sign and in my words)... u can check it in my posts...
P.S. keeping silence not so good way about f*** trolls which are bringing many lie for newbies...

CoinsInTheCan

Activity: 240
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:29:15 PM

A couple of suggestions regarding the profit of 156 auction stakes, todays price about 468 BTC (coul be more) :

1. Use it for corporate desing and big marketing bomb soon after launch.
2. ...or devs could quit their dayjobs and consetrate to just NEM for a while to get even more work done.
3. ...or use it to send a marketing group to many bitcoin-conferences and payexpo's etc. to advertise NEM and get some contacts and make deals. (It worked great for NXT)
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:49:29 PM

A couple of suggestions regarding the profit of 156 auction stakes, todays price about 468 BTC (coul be more) :

1. Use it for corporate desing and big marketing bomb soon after launch.
2. ...or devs could quit their dayjobs and consetrate to just NEM for a while to get even more work done.
3. ...or use it to send a marketing group to many bitcoin-conferences and payexpo's etc. to advertise NEM and get some contacts and make deals. (It worked great for NXT)

Those are exactly the kind of things all funds that are allocated for the future of NEM will be used.

bob131313

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:50:36 PM

Let me address some of the issues.

Regarding dev fund, as of today UF already spend 10.5BTC for UI/UX. And the estimate is another 10btc till Aug.
The dev fund is controlled by dev team, the accounts are in first post.

There are/were two main reasons for public auction:
  • get more stakeholder, to have 3000 stakes altogether,
  • get funds for future work (mainly for external expenses),
  • public auction would most likely be held AFTER BETA.

When it comes to me (and I think I express view of other devs too), I'm here for NEM, not for btc.
Whether public auction will be held (I think it should as it was promised), and how many stakes
will there be, is TBD. We will definitely take Eadeqa's fears and doubts into consideration.
(Give us few days time for some internal discussion)

Regarding 15%, keep in mind there is 400/100/100 split there, so it's not only dev but also promotion and ecosystem.

The 10% reserve, is supposed to go for FUTURE projects and it will be LOCKED (using NEM business rules).

How about we use a large percentage of the auction proceeds to benefit Sean's outpost or another non-profit organization.  This would be a great public relations event.
mr smith

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 03:57:52 PM

Let me address some of the issues.

Regarding dev fund, as of today UF already spend 10.5BTC for UI/UX. And the estimate is another 10btc till Aug.
The dev fund is controlled by dev team, the accounts are in first post.

There are/were two main reasons for public auction:
  • get more stakeholder, to have 3000 stakes altogether,
  • get funds for future work (mainly for external expenses),
  • public auction would most likely be held AFTER BETA.

When it comes to me (and I think I express view of other devs too), I'm here for NEM, not for btc.
Whether public auction will be held (I think it should as it was promised), and how many stakes
will there be, is TBD. We will definitely take Eadeqa's fears and doubts into consideration.
(Give us few days time for some internal discussion)

Regarding 15%, keep in mind there is 400/100/100 split there, so it's not only dev but also promotion and ecosystem.

The 10% reserve, is supposed to go for FUTURE projects and it will be LOCKED (using NEM business rules).

How about we use a large percentage of the auction proceeds to benefit Sean's outpost or another non-profit organization.  This would be a great public relations event.

Unwise whilst NEM is undervalued.

Marketing is a Key priority to any organisation. We were supposed to have an auction after the release of Alpha. With the capital raised used to hire Pro marketing.

New Economy Movement
jenea4pda

Iota and JINN

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 05:09:17 PM

@mr smith, Absolutely agree to hire Pro marketing.
This is really great sounds, Marketing is the first priority after coding.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: