Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:04:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984069 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Parana

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Step into a world!! A P2P world!

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:13:19 AM

I downloaded both 0.0.49 amd 0.0.50 but none is running. Any help ?

Got it running. Could anyone send some to TB5LYM-3R3HOK-WHCRJ6-YU4CST-7MIHLF-AQMZDR-RS6L ? Look awesome  Grin

Sent 10 k nem  Grin

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gsxrl3oi

Activity: 315

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:13:42 AM

where can I download the alpha right now guys.  hook the fellow nemster up
Parana

Activity: 378

Step into a world!! A P2P world!

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:15:42 AM

Yes, the alpha will be launched in a few hours. The "leaked" version is still part of the closed alpha and has some bugs we are currently fixing.

So please wait just a little longer Wink

It was on the official forum of the coin  Grin

Luckly I was reading some informations when the child board was created  Smiley

ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:25:59 AM

99 designs is a good one to use.

I think if the colors were a little different it would work better. Smiley

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
xenia4774

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:40:34 AM

Yes,

In my opinion, the 9 out of 10 people would choose many logos made at 99 designs, at a $300 bounty, over that one.

Yes, I believe it is really really bad. I AM SORRY TO OFFEND THE TOP GUYS HERE, as obviously you voted on it, but I can't see how.

But anyway, those are my thoughts, is that the logo that we are going to use? If so, lets just move on to better things if all we are doing is bash a logo that is now ours. LOL
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 03:54:50 AM

send me some coins TBGCY4-ECL6UE-DYC4ZO-5MRRUY-6QT3HS-HO65W4-SHV3
thinks

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
mrvegad

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:04:02 AM

From Jaguar0625:

"Guys, this is a slightly older version. Please wait a few hours for the official closed alpha version. Thanks!"
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 04:37:40 AM

Yes,

In my opinion, the 9 out of 10 people would choose many logos made at 99 designs, at a $300 bounty, over that one.

Yes, I believe it is really really bad. I AM SORRY TO OFFEND THE TOP GUYS HERE, as obviously you voted on it, but I can't see how.

But anyway, those are my thoughts, is that the logo that we are going to use? If so, lets just move on to better things if all we are doing is bash a logo that is now ours. LOL

No offense taken. This is an interim logo designed to give us consistent branding, and it is better than the original one UP created I think Smiley

Once we move on and get bigger, we should be able to attract some great designers to work with us and improve everything. Right now we are just moving into alpha, so we are still a young movement.

I personally like the logo, though. It is very different from other crypto coins and I like having a symbol rather than text, because we are a global movement and not everyone uses Latin letters.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
GHz1

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:47:52 AM

Yes,

No offense taken. This is an interim logo designed to give us consistent branding, and it is better than the original one UP created I think Smiley

Once we move on and get bigger, we should be able to attract some great designers to work with us and improve everything. Right now we are just moving into alpha, so we are still a young movement.

I personally like the logo, though. It is very different from other crypto coins and I like having a symbol rather than text, because we are a global movement and not everyone uses Latin letters.

I thought we were going to vote on a logo after the submissions we narrowed down.
The intentions and meanings are great, but visually it's too much. In my opinion, something simple and unique would be better, like the hexagon/cube logo on the investor handout.
I can't help but think of this old cartoon.

http://www.businessballs.com/images/treeswing/computer_book_treeswing_pictures.jpg
Coinsy

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:56:02 AM

The logo is shit but Makoto just said it's interim. Not a big deal. Hopefully we can run a vote on this later. Seems like something the entire community could be involved in.
jenea4pda

Activity: 382

Iota and JINN

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:56:21 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2014, 12:58:01 PM by jenea4pda

I downloaded both 0.0.49 amd 0.0.50 but none is running. Any help ?

Got it running. Could anyone send some to -------------------------------------------- ? Look awesome  Grin
on Your way about 300k

www.iotatoken.com                      https://twitter.com/iotatoken
Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.
jenea4pda

Activity: 382

Iota and JINN

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 04:58:08 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2014, 12:57:33 PM by jenea4pda

send me some coins --------------------------------------------------------
thinks
on your way 350k

www.iotatoken.com                      https://twitter.com/iotatoken
Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 05:04:53 AM

Yes,

I thought we were going to vote on a logo after the submissions we narrowed down.
The intentions and meanings are great, but visually it's too much. In my opinion, something simple and unique would be better, like the hexagon/cube logo on the investor handout.
I can't help but think of this old cartoon.

We are hoping that publicity from the alpha will help us attract people who can help us improve our overall design.

@coinsy: The logo isn't THAT bad. It's really different from other coin logos, so hopefully it can help make NEM stand out, because we are a movement and not just another crypto currency. With the imminent release of the alpha, it was important to come together and provide visual consistency for NEM, so we created this logo. It is just the first step towards building the image of our young movement.

The logo kit is available on trello: https://trello.com/c/42ucSEVL/116-interim-logo-kit

If you are a professional designer, please see the explanation document and see if you can improve the symbol we have or provide a symbol that represents what our movement stands for.

EDIT:
Just so everyone is clear, the community will decide on the final logo/branding/look and feel of NEM before the V1. We are a movement of people working together, so let's work together and discuss as a community what we need/want. If you haven't already, please read the logo explanation: https://github.com/makoto1337/NEMlogos/raw/master/logos/NEMlogo_v7_explanation.pdf and spend a few days thinking about what NEM means to you personally and how you would represent this Cheesy

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
devphp

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 05:38:41 AM

subscribed
patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:22:16 AM

No logo vote? There used to be that kind of idea, but that got dumped?

NEM is starting to appear in articles, so the new marketing team decided to choose an interim logo.

Eventually, it is very likely that NEM will hire a professional ad agency or design firm to work with us and create our public image.

PLZ NOTE THE INTERIMN

No need to bash the logo as it's just interim and is merely supposed to give NEM 1 logo that everyone can use until we have a final one.
Doesn't look good if every single service, site, ... has a different logo.

nembit86

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:35:54 AM

The NEM Team would like to announce the official logo.

- The NEM Team

I like the logo.  It's got that Illuminati 666 vibe ^^

The logo is fine.Remember there will always be guys who don't like whatever is put forward. Ok for a start and so hopefully it will be seen in all NEM related articles. The colours need to be placed in the background of all new NEM pieces/ statements/ news articles and also incorporated on our various websites and Facebook of course.

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
mikesbmw

Activity: 338

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:48:41 AM

Are you seriously doing that? I can understand hiring a logo designer but hiring PR people to mange public appearance? What kind of community movement is doing that ?
A smart one.

NXT: Next Generation of Cryptocurrency http://nxtcrypto.org
NEM:New Economy Movement http://www.ournem.com/
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 07:09:01 AM

Are you seriously doing that? I can understand hiring a logo designer but hiring PR people to mange public appearance? What kind of community movement is doing that ?
A smart one.

Yep, like NXT

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 07:14:15 AM

Speaking of NXT, check out the pre-alpha trading volume! https://nxtblocks.info/#section/assets_exchange/12465186738101000735

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
zuqka

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 08:04:09 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2014, 10:54:22 AM by zuqka

removed!

nxt: NXT-2V7G-C8BY-KTYY-CAHNU * btc: 19UcQHepGvXb2fDcAMBJo1a3iduqBNXaGw * byte: XJBP46RQ7OZ6KKY4IXKL73VQBDKRIYJ4
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: