Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 07:35:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2983906 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BitZCoin

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 02:36:17 AM

Unfortunately I'm not a programmer, but I would love to translate the client into german, for example Smiley

Edit:
If that will be posslble without great programing skills, of course Smiley

Here it is: TakePart!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 03:18:07 AM

Unfortunately I'm not a programmer, but I would love to translate the client into german, for example Smiley

Edit:

Sure, are you on trello?

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 03:20:22 AM

Wondering when the NEMcup will be.

http://www.fastcocreate.com/3032171/the-bitcoin-bowl-is-a-real-college-football-game-coming-this-december-and-it-has-a-real-logo

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 03:30:05 AM

4 and a half more days!

editor499

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:39:23 AM

look great

editor499

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:43:54 AM

http://www.mynxt.info/blockexplorer/assets.php?asset=12465186738101000735

I like this site, the UX is better than nxtblocks.info Kiss
annable

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:52:20 AM

4 and a half more days!
can't wait any more
xtester

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:13:34 AM

One billion market cap should be possible with the time.
Even Auroracoin did this.

Lets not position ourselves next to Aurora, it was a failure.
oldisoft

Activity: 854

https://iota.org/

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:24:15 AM

hi BitZCoin, I didn't understand-what your signature talking about...regards.
(i mean, white colour hard to see)

owon

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 06:50:49 AM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 07:26:43 AM by owon

Hey community,

i proudly present the first 3rd party NEM tool:  Smiley

A NEM account generator

Please check out: http://owon.github.io/nemaddress

With this generator you can create alpah version addresses and add them to your signature.

Thanks to gimre for helping me with the address algo: Your screenshot of the alpha client is awesome!
erkki12

Activity: 165
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 07:29:24 AM

We have a SWARM team devoted to the promotion of NEM. We're always looking for members who are willing to do commenting and upvoting/liking articles, posts, videos etc. in order to promote NEM.

You can join by sending me an email to the address nempromotion@gmail.com or following our Twitter channel

E
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 08:14:54 AM

Hey community,

A NEM account generator

With this generator you can create alpah version addresses and add them to your signature.

Thanks to gimre for helping me with the address algo: Your screenshot of the alpha client is awesome!

This is great!

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
oldisoft

Activity: 854

https://iota.org/

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 10:12:30 AM

Hey community,

A NEM account generator

nice, thank you

Totem22

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:14:23 PM

Hey community,

A NEM account generator

nice, thank you

Thanks owon. Great tool  Smiley
shultzi

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:17:00 PM

Some noob question

Good day,
In the past few weeks I've been trying to learn more about NEM and NXT. The potential both currencies promise to deliver seem very interesting and I'm very excited and eager to learn more about those project.

Yet, there are many question I can't find answer to, and I hope you guys (and gals Smiley ) could help me out.

1. When using the NXT client it seems that client is re-scanning the entire block-chain during every load, does it scan it directly from the cloud?  what does it mean in terms of loading time once the blockchian will get really long? and does the NEM team have any plans to deal with that issue?

2. I've learned that there are many features the developers wish to add to the NEM client that will be transmitted via the block chain, such as poll system, messages system and I've even heard about file sharing. what does it mean in terms of the block size? in term of privacy (every massage will be visible from the block chain?)

3. How will the community decide how to use the money gathered from auctions? and how can we (the end users) can be assured that the rest of the NEM coin will be fairly distributed?

4. When will NEM source code be published?

5. What types of client are currently scheduled?

I think that's about it for now.

Thanks and Good luck with the project!
mrsanny

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:26:33 PM

Is NEM address the same to the nxt address. When will nem address be collected. And how to distribute NEM when launched.

Teddy COIN -15%Free+75%IPO,Let's talk about Teddy Tm96cmJV8dTt7Faf2jqBimBkUP2gD3HkLM
jkoil

Activity: 832
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:47:18 PM

As some scepticism is rising a bit, wanted to check how the communities keep their promises.

https://nxtforum.org/alternate-cryptocurrencies/nemstake-discussion/msg50256/#msg50256

At least now the indicator shows for NXT some negative value.
Let's see how it will go with NEM...

patmast3r

Activity: 980
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 02:03:51 PM

Some noob question

Good day,
In the past few weeks I've been trying to learn more about NEM and NXT. The potential both currencies promise to deliver seem very interesting and I'm very excited and eager to learn more about those project.

Yet, there are many question I can't find answer to, and I hope you guys (and gals Smiley ) could help me out.

1. When using the NXT client it seems that client is re-scanning the entire block-chain during every load, does it scan it directly from the cloud?  what does it mean in terms of loading time once the blockchian will get really long? and does the NEM team have any plans to deal with that issue?

2. I've learned that there are many features the developers wish to add to the NEM client that will be transmitted via the block chain, such as poll system, messages system and I've even heard about file sharing. what does it mean in terms of the block size? in term of privacy (every massage will be visible from the block chain?)

3. How will the community decide how to use the money gathered from auctions? and how can we (the end users) can be assured that the rest of the NEM coin will be fairly distributed?

4. When will NEM source code be published?

5. What types of client are currently scheduled?

I think that's about it for now.

Thanks and Good luck with the project!

1) the client shouldn't redownload the chain everytime and usually it doesn't.
2) we have no plans as of yet to add file sharing to the protocoll so block size won't increase.
3) i guess we're going to insert a committee but there is no fixed plan as of yet
4) no ETA
5) sheduled desktop but planed also mobile.

BitZCoin

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 02:12:53 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 03:01:54 PM by BitZCoin

Edit:

Sure, are you on trello?

Not so far Smiley
I have planed to create one. The thing is, that I'm a little bit busy this days.
But also from 07/01 on, I'll have a lot more time, which I want to spend working with you on this project. Smiley
I just wanted to create my account, at least when I'm really able to work with it. Smiley

It will be an honour to me to introduce myself even more and I will write you a pm with my future (trello)data, the next days Smiley

Here it is: TakePart!
instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 04:36:43 PM
Last edit: June 20, 2014, 04:48:27 PM by instacash

Quote from: utopianfuture
The Open Alpha is scheduled on 6/25. Let's the countdown begin. We will be inviting selective users into the closed Alpha testing starting in a couple of days. The priority goes to helpers/ volunteers who are in the Trello board or answer the volunteer survey earlier so there is no need to sign up now. Thanks.

On behalf of the NEM dev. team.

Alpha is not going to be delayed, is it? Do you have a specific time on 6/25 in mind?

Keep it going!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: