Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:26:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984078 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
oldisoft

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

https://iota.org/

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:10:17 PM

Looks brilliant!

On a side note, you must be one of the four people on the planet who actually use Opera.
absolutely fantastic look Shocked +1 about opera Grin

Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oldisoft

Activity: 854

https://iota.org/

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:11:28 PM

▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█░▀▀▀█░░░█▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░█░█░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄
 ▓▓░░░░░░░░ NEM ALPHA LAUNCH ░░░░░░░░░▀▀█░█▀▀▀░▀░█░░█░█▀▀█░▀░█░▀▀▀█░░░░░░░░ NEM ALPHA LAUNCH ░░░░░░░░▓▓
▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░░▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀

(couldn't resist)
O MY GOD!!!

From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 07:40:16 PM

awesome sigz,  thank u.

xtester

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:24:47 PM

webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ournem

(14:57:58) evoked: hello
(14:58:06) evoked: i wrote the article on nem
(14:58:08) evoked: for coinssource
(14:58:32) evoked: i was told to come here to learn a bit more about the coin/team/platform so that i can perhaps add to the depth of the article for our premium users
(14:59:12) evoked: if you like you can pm me with any thoughts or ideas that was perhaps not covered or covered incorrectly so we can provide a more reliable source of information for the readers
(14:59:13) evoked: cheers
(14:59:15) evoked: +1

The problem with coinsource has been solved, they will correct the factual errors and post some more interesting stuff about NEM like the updated version of the Nemorandum: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1tPv9Udd9qBdnBoUU96cHBKVTg/edit?pli=1

Thanks patmast3r.

That green and orange backdrop works!!!!!!!!!

I love the green and orange combo. There's a good chance the official logo will incorporate those colours - stay tuned!  

Can't wait to see it.  Wink
shaman2000

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 08:38:19 PM

I'm looking good  Wink

NEM: New Economy Movement site || Nem on Facebook: || Nem Official moderated BTT Thread: || Nem Official forum:
You still can be a Nem Investor/StakeHolder. Take a look here and stakes are negotiated on NXT asset Exchange here. We are waiting YOU!!!!
gimre
Legendary

Activity: 866
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 09:40:10 PM

awesome sigz,  thank u.

I got something better, PROPER sig for you: TaboveTUBTO5NQO3ZTPEZCK32KDRFEH3FS3DEES4

I can even give you priv key ;>

NemusExMāchinā
Catapult docs: https://docs.symbol.dev
github: https://github.com/symbol
macdadon34

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:37:27 PM

twistelaar
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
June 19, 2014, 10:43:57 PM

How much is 1 nem token worth??

If you ask about NEM stake tokens released on NXT AE, you can check current prices here:

http://www.mynxt.info/blockexplorer/assets.php?asset=12465186738101000735

thanks Smiley
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 11:51:22 PM

from the article:

Given that the coin is almost an exact copy of its mother coin, Nxtcoin, its understandable that the public may be confused about its delayed launch and overall completion of development processes.

You failed hard coinssource. Try again.
Is there any good crypto-new-site that verifies what they write ? Stuff like this will stick in peoples minds forever.

Is CfA running that website?

Yeah, i was about to say "Probably was written a while ago" but it was only posted yesterday judging by the date. Someone should contact them to correct it - I wouldn't be so quick to make a CfA accusation (even though it's probably in jest). Give them chance to correct it, if they delay or otherwise don't respond, then perhaps its a CfA sympathizer Tongue

I see the site has a twitter account.
It's just a suggestion but it might be a good idea if TauMuon (he's the responsible of NEM twitter if I am not making a mistake) refers to the errors in Twitter.

I run the nemcoin twitter.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 11:53:37 PM

Id love to see Utopian still active in the community. He has done so much for NEM. The mistakes only make him human. ^^ anybody knows something about him?

I agree and I think we all really like UP. He seems to want to move on to other things, so we can't force him to stay with us, though.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2014, 11:58:43 PM

webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ournem

(14:57:58) evoked: hello
(14:58:06) evoked: i wrote the article on nem
(14:58:08) evoked: for coinssource
(14:58:32) evoked: i was told to come here to learn a bit more about the coin/team/platform so that i can perhaps add to the depth of the article for our premium users
(14:59:12) evoked: if you like you can pm me with any thoughts or ideas that was perhaps not covered or covered incorrectly so we can provide a more reliable source of information for the readers
(14:59:13) evoked: cheers
(14:59:15) evoked: +1

The problem with coinsource has been solved, they will correct the factual errors and post some more interesting stuff about NEM like the updated version of the Nemorandum: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B1tPv9Udd9qBdnBoUU96cHBKVTg/edit?pli=1

Thanks patmast3r.

I really suggested linking to the PDF version of the NEMHandout: https://github.com/makoto1337/NEMlogos/raw/master/handout/NEMhandout.pdf

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 12:00:37 AM

How much is 1 nem token worth??

It's currently worth about 100 trillion ounces of gold!

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
jkoil

Activity: 834
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 12:14:13 AM

Id love to see Utopian still active in the community. He has done so much for NEM. The mistakes only make him human. ^^ anybody knows something about him?

I agree and I think we all really like UP. He seems to want to move on to other things, so we can't force him to stay with us, though.

Do you also think that the incident was planned?  Smiley

Few messages sent ... maybe some clarification appearing ... at least indirectly as usually  Wink
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 01:10:10 AM

Few messages sent ... maybe some clarification appearing ... at least indirectly as usually  Wink

UP is not stupid and I don't think he is prone to simple mistakes.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
BitZCoin

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 01:47:11 AM

UP is not stupid and I don't think he is prone to simple mistakes.

I think so too.
We were not on this point, where we are now, without up.
He was a great leader. The rest was just human evolutionary instinct of self reservationbehaviour

Here it is: TakePart!
BitZCoin

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 01:49:39 AM

I have a lot of respect towards up.
Also, I have to thank you, for making this project possible.

Thank you UP.

GreetZ

BitZCoin

BitZCoin

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 01:51:59 AM

One billion market cap should be possible with the time.
Even Auroracoin did this.

BitZCoin

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 01:53:41 AM

But also I have to say, one billion would be a huge goal Smiley

Edit:

A very huge goal.
But it seems possible to me, especially with that activity of the communtiy.

PS: Don't forget your NEM - Signature Smiley

Totem22

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2014, 01:59:05 AM

But also I have to say, one billion would be a huge goal Smiley

Edit:

A very huge goal.
But it seems possible to me, especially with that activity of the communtiy.

One the moon we make one step at the time Smiley Next: launching ---> rocket escape the atmosphere ---> ...
BitZCoin

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2014, 02:04:15 AM

Get your stake, cheap here: http://bit.ly/1oMFcvc

Also I would love to see the client in different languages, with the release date Smiley
German, Russian, etc Smiley The more the merrier Smiley This would be a huge deal, I think Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: