Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:47:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984064 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
ARGpentem

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:35:23 PM

@ARG

There was next to zero demand for xcp! People can still request xcp but there needs to be the demand for it! There is obvious demand on nxt As so it would make sense to list mini stakes there! And for people to trust they will be redeemed I think it would need to be someone from them nem team or working closely to them! I'd do it but not sure if people would trust me!

You could issue NEMtoken mini. For example: if you have 10 stakes in your account you can sign a message from that account saying this 10 stakes will be the backing for my issuing NEMtoken mini. After that you can issue 10 tokens divisible to 1/1000 so that people can buy 1000 NEM as minimum. Buyers can check your backing account to see that your have enough NEMtoken to back your issuing assets and trust you to buy your assets.

After the conversion, you can send the NEM you have to the people who bought your NEMtoken mini. I only have 1.8 stakes but if I can buy some more I will issue ARG NEMtoken mini.

A freedom fighter. Stop all your bull shit !
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
upekha

Activity: 183

TDTPJR-P5SGXY-UU2OS6-BPTUV4-NJYQFT-6CWYZP-IA2W

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:37:26 PM

1 day before alpha, and NEM is already #11 in marketcap! Smiley

NEM - New Economy Movement
gimre
Legendary

Activity: 866
Merit: 1002

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 12:39:00 PM

@ARG

There was next to zero demand for xcp! People can still request xcp but there needs to be the demand for it! There is obvious demand on nxt As so it would make sense to list mini stakes there! And for people to trust they will be redeemed I think it would need to be someone from them nem team or working closely to them! I'd do it but not sure if people would trust me!

You could issue NEMtoken mini. For example: if you have 10 stakes in your account you can sign a message from that account saying this 10 stakes will be the backing for my issuing NEMtoken mini. After that you can issue 10 tokens divisible to 1/1000 so that people can buy 1000 NEM as minimum. Buyers can check your backing account to see that your have enough NEMtoken to back your issuing assets and trust you to buy your assets.

After the conversion, you can send the NEM you have to the people who bought your NEMtoken mini. I only have 1.8 stakes but if I can buy some more I will issue ARG NEMtoken mini.

there is one small minus about that (but I guess people wouldn't care about it),
those people (buyers of mininems) wouldn't be in nemesis block.

NemusExMāchinā
Catapult docs: https://docs.symbol.dev
github: https://github.com/symbol
ARGpentem

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:42:20 PM

@ARG

there is one small minus about that (but I guess people wouldn't care about it),

Are buyers of nemstake (bignem) included in the nemesis block ? I read about two weeks delays for those.

zsuhsl

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:50:56 PM

nem maybe is die Sad Sad

Speculators from China are already interested in NEM  Cheesy
After alpha,There will be a lot of people to buy Grin
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 12:52:34 PM

@ARG

Are buyers of nemstake (bignem) included in the nemesis block ? I read about two weeks delays for those.

Yes, there is a 2 week delay after genesis, so that we can handle the logistics of distributing NEMstake.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
jenea4pda

Activity: 382
Merit: 250

Iota and JINN

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:53:54 PM

It'd be totally absurd to stay awake since there is no limit on the alpha. It won't matter if you get in on week 1 or minute 1.
It may even be easier to find someone to send you some NEM when there are already more people around Smiley
Do not hesitate to ask me send some test NEM coins, just PM me your NEM address,

Cheers

www.iotatoken.com                      https://twitter.com/iotatoken
Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.
ARGpentem

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:04:33 PM

It'd be totally absurd to stay awake since there is no limit on the alpha. It won't matter if you get in on week 1 or minute 1.
It may even be easier to find someone to send you some NEM when there are already more people around Smiley
Do not hesitate to ask me send some test NEM coins, just PM me your NEM address,

Cheers

Sound good.

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:09:28 PM

1 day before alpha, and NEM is already #11 in marketcap! Smiley

#10 or 11 on coinmarketcap.  Almost past Blackcoin. 

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Kora

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:28:01 PM

I don't buy from anonymous developers who name themselves after a coin.  So Kora is out for me.

As well many coins have copied NEM's distribution model and failed to drum up interest.  NEM isn't some Communist or freebie coin.  NEM is an initiation to a new economic movement.

No need to buy Kora! Are you spreading FUD? You have given me little choice but to post in the NEM thread to counter your 'error'.

NEM followers can get the facts on Kora here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=620518.0

Kora stakes are 100% free!

Kora will be 100% funded using developer stakes, plus some personal funding out of my own pocket!

Kora is IPO free! We will receive ZERO funds from our stakeholders!

Kora distribution webapp has been planned & designed over the last month, and opens in a few hours!

We used NEM as a guide - NEM had some good points, and some bad points - we have improved on NEM distribution method IMO.

- distribution is free
- sockpuppets are banned, no confusion!
- account activity test
- email verification
- a few extras steps yet to be revealed

NEM supporters will like Kora!

Kora

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:35:36 PM

Wow. 5% goes to webapp registration dev. UP should have 5% if only he did not disappear  Grin

UP was not a dev and wrote zero lines of code. He did however do many good things,and some bad ones too!

5% to the Kora webapp registration dev is fair. That's the equivalent stake to a full bitcoin sender from NXT IPO. First to join something new & untested takes the biggest risk, so they deserve a larger stake. The webapp dev has contributed a lot more than just code.

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:36:34 PM

I don't buy from anonymous developers who name themselves after a coin.  So Kora is out for me.

As well many coins have copied NEM's distribution model and failed to drum up interest.  NEM isn't some Communist or freebie coin.  NEM is an initiation to a new economic movement.

No need to buy Kora! Are you spreading FUD? You have given me little choice but to post in the NEM thread to counter your 'error'.

NEM followers can get the facts on Kora here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=620518.0

Kora stakes are 100% free!

Kora will be 100% funded using developer stakes, plus some personal funding out of my own pocket!

Kora is IPO free! We will receive ZERO funds from our stakeholders!

Kora distribution webapp has been planned & designed over the last month, and opens in a few hours!

We used NEM as a guide - NEM had some good points, and some bad points - we have improved on NEM distribution method IMO.

- distribution is free
- sockpuppets are banned, no confusion!
- account activity test
- email verification
- a few extras steps yet to be revealed

NEM supporters will like Kora!

No FUD.  I'll participate when I can get my papers.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
ARGpentem

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:39:53 PM

Wow. 5% goes to webapp registration dev. UP should have 5% if only he did not disappear  Grin

UP was not a dev and wrote zero lines of code. He did however do many good things,and some bad ones too!

5% to the Kora webapp registration dev is fair. That's the equivalent stake to a full bitcoin sender from NXT IPO. First to join something new & untested takes the biggest risk, so they deserve a larger stake. The webapp dev has contributed a lot more than just code.

Well he did the whole distribution. Doesn't need to write fancy codes to do distribution well. Need to be smart and know what it is about though.

Kora

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:44:21 PM

Hi Kora,

I'm interested to hear what the bad points are and if you are correct we could try to mend the issues if possible!

Kod

I think NEM should focus on the future, it is very bright, and I am a big supporter of NEM Smiley

NEM creation & distribution were 'organic', and many aspects of distribution were designed 'on the run' so there was some confusion over policy & rules at the start, and much effort to track down sockpuppets. It all ended up OK, and as the first to attempt such a distribution, it was an admirable effort.

In retrospect I think asking for any stakeholder payment was a mistake, and I personally think UP is probably relieved to not have the problem of being responsible for an "illegal share issue" now that he has retired.

NEM has more good points than bad points.

boestin
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:44:59 PM

Stakes are very good priced at the moment  Roll Eyes
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 01:50:18 PM

Hi Kora,

I'm interested to hear what the bad points are and if you are correct we could try to mend the issues if possible!

Kod

I think NEM should focus on the future, it is very bright, and I am a big supporter of NEM Smiley

NEM creation & distribution were 'organic', and many aspects of distribution were designed 'on the run' so there was some confusion over policy & rules at the start, and much effort to track down sockpuppets. It all ended up OK, and as the first to attempt such a distribution, it was an admirable effort.

In retrospect I think asking for any stakeholder payment was a mistake, and I personally think UP is probably relieved to not have the problem of being responsible for an "illegal share issue" now that he has retired.

No illegal shares. NEM is a voluntary association, not an IPO. People can get their donation to the movement back at any time (unless they cashed out on the NXT AE).

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌

Sora
|
XOR
makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 01:53:22 PM

Guys, the alpha is almost here.

And...

I just want to say one thing:

TDMAKOTEWZNTXYDSCYKAVGRHFSE6K33BSUATKQBT

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
ARGpentem

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:55:56 PM

Hi Kora,

Kod

No illegal shares. NEM is a voluntary association, not an IPO. People can get their donation to the movement back at any time (unless they cashed out on the NXT AE).

It is more like donation/ fee to join "association" than IPO. I read these in the fundraising page " the fund raising terms are subject to changes upon the discretion of the development team"; "No contractual promise is made to anyone". It is not going to be held as an IPO in any court given these terms because the basis of an IPO is a legal contract to sell something definite.   

ARGpentem

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:58:28 PM

And...

Nice. Can I have one like TD-ARG etc. ?

makoto1337
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 02:04:32 PM

And...

Nice. Can I have one like TD-ARG etc. ?

Should be possible to mine that username.

I should start a service to mine usernames Cheesy

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓

Sora
|
XOR
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: