Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:32:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984064 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jkoil

Activity: 834
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 10:53:20 PM

Interesting things are being prepared for NEM.

more details ?

Maybe after verifications  Smiley ?
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:12:19 PM

I don't buy from anonymous developers who name themselves after a coin.  So Kora is out for me.

As well many coins have copied NEM's distribution model and failed to drum up interest.  NEM isn't some Communist or freebie coin.  NEM is an initiation to a new economic movement.

Hello.

You don't need to buy anything registration is FREE
so you don't need to send any NXT or BTC to the "developer" to join.

jxmhqjg

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:16:00 PM

I already wrote this on 26/02: (This quotation is a little bit changed in the beginning of the sentence).

"It would be possible to write another coin (little brother of NEM), which would be only possible to mine/forge/harvest, by trading and/or holding NEM.
The more you trade/hold, the more you get. Also if you sell or buy some NEM, you're earning some of the little brother.
NEM should get an unbelievable thrust through and it would people even more animate to use this Movement."

I don't want to lose this idea. It would be a huge deal, I think - Especially in long term.
NEM will hold up any option, that's what NEM is made for Smiley

GreetZ

BitZCoin

PS:
Now is the time to buy your stake @: http://bit.ly/1qmjzRV
(1 000 000 NEM are not even @ 30 000 NXT right now! Smiley

HOLD Cheesy

NEM is the future
freigeist

Activity: 1107
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:18:22 PM

Hello

Is nice to see NEM stake value increase but I think this could also lead to another problem
that the stake could become so expensive that other people will be reluctant to join.
The question is what(how) can we do to increase NEM user base even more before the
complete release of the coin and the NEM stake becomes to expensive (valuable)?!

fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:33:27 PM

Hello

Is nice to see NEM stake value increase but I think this could also lead to another problem
that the stake could become so expensive that other people will be reluctant to join.
The question is what(how) can we do to increase NEM user base even more before the
complete release of the coin and the NEM stake becomes to expensive (valuable)?!

a trusted member of the nem community could issue nem stakes on the AE divisible by 100 rather than 10. the stakes coming from the stakes to be auctioned or elsewhere. come distribution the devs distribute the stakes as they would to those who claimed plus the stakes to the trusted member who would then distribute the coins to those who claim the stakes that they bought off him. main distributor(who ever is in control of stakes) > ~10 stakes > sub distributor sells on AE(amounts down to .01 of a stake all set to sell at the market price set by the main market) > buyers,

buyers(nxt payed for stakes) > sub distributor > main distibutor

there is no extra work created for main devs/distributor, as it would be passed on to the sub distributor. every one with out enough to buy .1 on main market could buy on the mini market.

thoughts?

Dont like. It would create a 2nd market and possibly confusion. tbh I dont care about the price at the moment as the asset exchange will flush out the early dumpers. The main distribution will take place when the coin is released and on an exchange
vladnokov

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:57:38 PM

I am another NEM stakeholder that hasn't and won't be asking for my NEM on on the AE.  I am keeping it for me!!!
+1, as well as me Wink
I think it's safer to keep it on AE, as NXT can't really be hacked unless you have very unsecure passphrase. I don't know about the safety of bitcointalk.

Good point, it will be safer on NXT's AE.
misterbowls

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:49:16 AM

for my part, Im not against NXT, I just think they have a distribution problem, that keeps getting worse..

I don't think so. 2000 vs 100 stakeholders seems like a huge difference and I think NEM will profit from a big community but to be honest the distribution is barely better. People will always complain about unfair distribution. I mean what about the other 7 billion people in the world? Life is really unfair mimimimimi....
Also it has turned out that NXT actually benefits from its stakeholders. A few stakeholder with huge amounts of coins are donating more than thousands of investors with little amounts. What I fear about NEM launch is that many people cash out when price is high and in the end the distribution is as bad as in NXT, Bitcoin and others.

Lets assume there are some people with multiple stakes.

They are likely to either dump most but a lot may be motivated marketers.  If they were motivated enough to sign up for all the BTT accounts then they will be motivated to help out NEM for the long run.  So while we may wish there were 0 sock puppets, they may not necessarily be as bad as people think.  They might also be more willing to give NEM out to friends etc.  It isn't 100% one sided.

Having 3000 stakeholders would be the best, but having 2000 might be 90% as good if those motivated to acquire stakes are motivated to continually support NEM over their stakes.  It is even possible that those sock puppets end up being more valued than the people who came on late once it had been determined to be a very successful coin.
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:38:56 AM

for my part, Im not against NXT, I just think they have a distribution problem, that keeps getting worse..

I don't think so. 2000 vs 100 stakeholders seems like a huge difference and I think NEM will profit from a big community but to be honest the distribution is barely better. People will always complain about unfair distribution. I mean what about the other 7 billion people in the world? Life is really unfair mimimimimi....
Also it has turned out that NXT actually benefits from its stakeholders. A few stakeholder with huge amounts of coins are donating more than thousands of investors with little amounts. What I fear about NEM launch is that many people cash out when price is high and in the end the distribution is as bad as in NXT, Bitcoin and others.

They are likely to either dump most but a lot may be motivated marketers.  If they were motivated enough to sign up for all the BTT accounts then they will be motivated to help out NEM for the long run.  So while we may wish there were 0 sock puppets, they may not necessarily be as bad as people think.  They might also be more willing to give NEM out to friends etc.  It isn't 100% one sided.

Having 3000 stakeholders would be the best, but having 2000 might be 90% as good if those motivated to acquire stakes are motivated to continually support NEM over their stakes.  It is even possible that those sock puppets end up being more valued than the people who came on late once it had been determined to be a very successful coin.

While we are assuming…. Let’s assume that most investors have bought their legal 2 shares (I have). Let’s also assume that 10% of investors have been greedy and have bought 10 or more shares. What does that do to the NEM distribution model?

To me the fair distribution argument for NEM has never seemed any fairer to me than NXT or any other crypto in the large scheme of things. Imagine even 3,000 of the 7,000,000,000 people in the world getting shares and 6,999,997,000 not getting shares. It doesn’t seem like a drop in the bucket fairness wise, does it?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
ARGpentem

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:39:26 AM

They are likely to either dump most but a lot may be motivated marketers.  If they were motivated enough to sign up for all the BTT accounts then they will be motivated to help out NEM for the long run.  So while we may wish there were 0 sock puppets, they may not necessarily be as bad as people think.  They might also be more willing to give NEM out to friends etc.  It isn't 100% one sided.

Having 3000 stakeholders would be the best, but having 2000 might be 90% as good if those motivated to acquire stakes are motivated to continually support NEM over their stakes.  It is even possible that those sock puppets end up being more valued than the people who came on late once it had been determined to be a very successful coin.

Motivating people to stay and contribute to a decentralized project is not easy. I suspect it mostly depends on how open, fun and talented the whole community is. NEM distribution is fine as it is

A freedom fighter. Stop all your bull shit !
ARGpentem

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:42:41 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2014, 01:56:00 AM by ARGpentem

They are likely to either dump most but a lot may be motivated marketers.  If they were motivated enough to sign up for all the BTT accounts then they will be motivated to help out NEM for the long run.  So while we may wish there were 0 sock puppets, they may not necessarily be as bad as people think.  They might also be more willing to give NEM out to friends etc.  It isn't 100% one sided.

Having 3000 stakeholders would be the best, but having 2000 might be 90% as good if those motivated to acquire stakes are motivated to continually support NEM over their stakes.  It is even possible that those sock puppets end up being more valued than the people who came on late once it had been determined to be a very successful coin.

While we are assuming…. Let’s assume that most investors have bought their legal 2 shares (I have). Let’s also assume that 10% of investors have been greedy and have bought 10 or more shares. What does that do to the NEM distribution model?

To me the fair distribution argument for NEM has never seemed any fairer to me than NXT or any other crypto it the large scheme of things. Imagine even 3,000 of the 7,000,000,000 people in the world getting shares and 6,999,997,000 not getting shares. It doesn’t seem like a drop in the bucket fairness wise, does it?

"NEM is the first crypto-coin that no wealthy person or early adopters can obtain a significant percentage of by using money to buy-in or by using a huge mining rig. That to me symbolizes a great sense of fairness and egalitarianism". (NEM wiki)

It is probably okay if you work hard for it. anyway, it is a moot point. if you truly feel that way about "fairness", there is no need to go to NEM thread to defend your coin.

A freedom fighter. Stop all your bull shit !
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 02:32:57 AM

I already wrote this on 26/02: (This quotation is a little bit changed in the beginning of the sentence).

"It would be possible to write another coin (little brother of NEM), which would be only possible to mine/forge/harvest, by trading and/or holding NEM.
The more you trade/hold, the more you get. Also if you sell or buy some NEM, you're earning some of the little brother.
NEM should get an unbelievable thrust through and it would people even more animate to use this Movement."

I don't want to lose this idea. It would be a huge deal, I think - Especially in long term.

GreetZ

BitZCoin

PS:

If you have ideas, feel free to post them on trello. Smiley

What is the point of having another coin that rides of NEM? I mean, what is the benefit to the user?

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
EFFV

Activity: 278

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:53:03 AM

It should be considered flattery. Smiley

"A leader is best when people barely know he exists, when his work is done, his aim fulfilled, they will say: we did it ourselves."  -Lao Tzu
My Trust Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=474589.new#new
Totem22

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:57:05 AM

Wow. 5% goes to webapp registration dev. UP should have 5% if only he did not disappear  Grin
TauMuon

Activity: 224

NEM Enthusiast

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:21:08 AM

GreetZ

BitZCoin

PS:

If you have ideas, feel free to post them on trello. Smiley

What is the point of having another coin that rides of NEM? I mean, what is the benefit to the user?

Having a secondary coin which exists on the NEM Asset Exchange would, theoretically, help to improve price volatility.

NEM - New Economy Movement - http://blog.nem.io/overview/ | www.reddit.com/r/nem | https://www.facebook.com/ourNEM | https://twitter.com/nemcoin
Built from the Ground up with 100% Original Code | A Second-Generation Crypto, Radically Improved over Bitcoin | Philosophy of Solidarity and Egalitarianism
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:31:08 AM

I don't buy from anonymous developers who name themselves after a coin.  So Kora is out for me.

As well many coins have copied NEM's distribution model and failed to drum up interest.  NEM isn't some Communist or freebie coin.  NEM is an initiation to a new economic movement.
+1. Kora is not the first. NXT lite was the first copy of the distributional model. But i guess there are more to wide distribution. Where is aurora coin now if the success is to give the coins to many people as possible?

NXT would be way up there if its beginnings hadn't been so botched. Screaming about distribution is still the first thing that comes out when people discuss it.

Seriously, the difference between NXT and NEM stakeholders is zilch.
Its still a small percentage on a global scale.
Distribution is NOT why ive invested in NEM...

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
Coinsy

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 03:54:57 AM

+1. Kora is not the first. NXT lite was the first copy of the distributional model. But i guess there are more to wide distribution. Where is aurora coin now if the success is to give the coins to many people as possible?

NXT would be way up there if its beginnings hadn't been so botched. Screaming about distribution is still the first thing that comes out when people discuss it.

Seriously, the difference between NXT and NEM stakeholders is zilch.
Its still a small percentage on a global scale.
Distribution is NOT why ive invested in NEM...

There's actually a huge difference. With NXT you have 70 stakeholders who forge gobs of NXT daily just by holding, and with NEM you have 3000 stakeholders who are incentivized through POI to do the exact opposite of holding.
Eadeqa

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:41:35 AM

There's actually a huge difference. With NXT you have 70 stakeholders who forge gobs of NXT daily just by holding, and with NEM you have 3000 stakeholders who are incentivized through POI to do the exact opposite of holding.

Given the world population is 7 billion who never received any Nem, the difference isn't that much. Next year Nem2 will show up claiming to be "fair" as it will distribute to 10,000

And Nem distribution isn't "3000" yet as how many will be unclaimed is still unknown.

Nomi, Shan, Adnan, Noshi, Nxt, Adn Khn
NXT-GZYP-FMRT-FQ9K-3YQGS
https://github.com/Lafihh/encryptiontest
dwma

Activity: 405

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 05:53:42 AM

Given the world population is 7 billion who never received any Nem, the difference isn't that much. Next year Nem2 will show up claiming to be "fair" as it will distribute to 10,000

And Nem distribution isn't "3000" yet as how many will be unclaimed is still unknown.

Well, some people might think that every living creature should be given NEM.  In that case there are more than 7 billion.  Some people might say that is silly of me to suggest, but why not?  It is about the same expectation. Smiley

In an idealized world everyone would have the exact same amount of coins.  As it is, NEM probably has ~20 x as many stake holders as NXT started with, possibly more, likely not less.  It will be a significantly more flat distribution.  People will not be so invested in it that everyone is a selfish prick.  The flat distribution will help stabilize the market.  No one can dump all their NXT and destroy the price.  THere are numerous reasons why NEM is significantly better distribution wise.  The current line seems to be to compare every distribution to 7 billion people.

It is not just the distribution, but the demographic of the original stakeholders.  You have passionate people x20.

Anyway..  what a stupid argument..  The NXT trolls are going to be working this stuff hard.  It is easy to pay trolls when you have a fortune off your original stake.

Has anyone created a decent signature?  I had a nice stylized one but changed it to something else and am now looking to copy someone else's quality NEM BTT signature.
Fernandez
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 06:19:36 AM

Will sign up there too. Who knows if that turns out to be good too.

Never thought NEM would reach this heights pricewise.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

cryptonikus

Activity: 595
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 06:25:54 AM

?? Still talking about fairness... When I was about to invest in NXT, the thing that bothered me was existence of whales, who could crash/manipulate the market. It is risky and less attractive for investors, when they know, that one person could crash the price day after they invested.

Nem distribution is good, because someone with 10 or so stakes cant crash the price. All fairness talk is nonsense.

▄███████████████▄
       ▄██▀             ▀██▄
    ▄▄██▀                 ▀██▄▄
█████▀▀       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▀█████
██          ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▀█▄▄      ██
▐█▌       ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▀▀▀███   ▐█▌
 ██      ▄▀▄▀▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀█ ▄█▀   ██
 ▐█▌    █▄▀▄▀▄█▀▀▀ ▀█▀ ▄▀▄▀█   ▐█▌
  ██    █▄▀▄▀▄▄█▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄▀▄▀█   ██
  ▐█▌ ▀▄█████▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀█  ▐█▌
   ██▌▀████▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█▀ ▐██
    ██▌▀█▀▀█▄▀▀▄▀▀▄▄▀▄█▄▄█▀ ▐██
     ██▌ ▀  ▀███▄▄▄█████▀  ▐██
      ██▄      ▀▀▀▀▀      ▄██
       ▀██▄             ▄██▀
         ▀██▄         ▄██▀
           ▀██▄     ▄██▀
             ▀███▄███▀
               ▀███▀
.DeepOnion.
★ ★ ★ ★ ★  .❱❱❱ JOIN AIRDROP NOW!.
TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED
★  Your Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Your Assets Secured by TOR
★  Guard Your Privacy!
|Bitcointalk
Reddit
Telegram
|                        ▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▄▀▄▀▀
                    ▄▄██▀█▀▄▀▀▀
                  ▄██▄█▄██▀
                ▄██████▀
              ▄██████▀
  ▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀
██████▀▀▀▀▀██████▀
 ▀█████  ▄███████
  ████████████▀██
  ██▀███████▀  ██
  ██ ▀████▀    ██
  ██   ▀▀      ██
  ▀█████████████▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: