Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:35:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984192 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Harry_Potter

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 09:12:36 PM

Somebody is selling 32 stakes on 40 000
clearance sale

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 09:58:27 PM

clearance sale
ancient order.
jkoil

Activity: 834
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 10:15:53 PM

The main point for that problem was this:
jkoil:
"Here is guide for Phase1:Step3:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654845.msg9082423#msg9082423
is that the same as Phase2 or  is it too late to proceed with Phase1:Step3 ?"

patmast3r:
"it's the same as phase 2. I suggest you completely forget that graphic."

So, I would expect that you direct your "erroneous" statements to other direction.

Dammit !!!!! I thought I was being ' erroneous' when I spelt it 'erronous' but I couldnt be arsed to check it.  Cheesy
Apart from that......I made my point.  Keep cool man.

No, you did not make any point. Obviously you do not understand or you are just trolling ..or even worse.
If you have 2 + 3 = 4, you can say that is not correct.
Same thing was with 'phases' and 'steps'.

Mickeyb

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 10:41:39 PM

Guys at the moment, looking at the AE, price of one NEM is 150 satoshis. When we start trading on exchanges, upon the launch, will we beat this price or the price will be lower?

I would like to hear opinions since I am thinking should I buy a NEMStake now, or wait the launch. Please keep in mind that there will be a lot of people who will dump their stakes upon the launch. If the price will be 150 satoshis, this will be an easy 1,5 BTC for them. This will surely drive the price down and let's face it, there are people like that, who are just looking for the easy money, moreover since they invested hardly nothing. There are many coins that were more expensive on IPO than after launch. Also I think that price drop is inevitable, BTSX dropped over 50% from the launch price before it started going up.

Another thing in mind is that there are 4B NEMs to 1B NXT. This would put a price of 1 NEM to the 600 satoshis launch price comparing to NXT, since there are 4 times more coins. Anybody remembers the price of 1 NXT when it hit the exchenges upon the launch? Is this 600 satoshis to much for NEM to beat?

Feature wise, looking at NXT at the moment there is just coin sending, better distribution and POA algorithm that is making forging fairer. All other feats are just promises.

I am not trying to spread FUD, just trying to think in advance, invest, and hear other peoples' opinions.

There are some fairly valid points here. Anyways, don't think about investing for too long, you still have about a week until the deadline. Would be interesting to hear an input of the others about this as well.
nembit86

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

NEM ....best currency distribution ever ...!!!!!!!

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 10:46:17 PM

jkoil:

patmast3r:

So, I would expect that you direct your "erroneous" statements to other direction.

Dammit !!!!! I thought I was being ' erroneous' when I spelt it 'erronous' but I couldnt be arsed to check it.  Cheesy
Apart from that......I made my point.  Keep cool man.

No, you did not make any point. Obviously you do not understand or you are just trolling ..or even worse.

Ok...the friendly humour didnt work

My point is this, you are a provocative dunderhead and you could probably argue with yourself to death in an empty room. What do you mean 'troll or worse' ?  Im sorry but the instruction you keep pointing out makes perfect sense to me. You are right to ask for help because you definately need it.

NDZ4YPCKVKWAIIZBB5T7T5EL67N2XWPQODGGWIYT
xtester

Activity: 840

Risk taker & Black Swan farmer.

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 10:49:53 PM

clearance sale

The account holder seems an interesting player.
Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 10:57:04 PM

Guys at the moment, looking at the AE, price of one NEM is 150 satoshis. When we start trading on exchanges, upon the launch, will we beat this price or the price will be lower?

I would like to hear opinions since I am thinking should I buy a NEMStake now, or wait the launch. Please keep in mind that there will be a lot of people who will dump their stakes upon the launch. If the price will be 150 satoshis, this will be an easy 1,5 BTC for them. This will surely drive the price down and let's face it, there are people like that, who are just looking for the easy money, moreover since they invested hardly nothing. There are many coins that were more expensive on IPO than after launch. Also I think that price drop is inevitable, BTSX dropped over 50% from the launch price before it started going up.

Another thing in mind is that there are 4B NEMs to 1B NXT. This would put a price of 1 NEM to the 600 satoshis launch price comparing to NXT, since there are 4 times more coins. Anybody remembers the price of 1 NXT when it hit the exchenges upon the launch? Is this 600 satoshis to much for NEM to beat?

Feature wise, looking at NXT at the moment there is just coin sending, better distribution and POA algorithm that is making forging fairer. All other feats are just promises.

I am not trying to spread FUD, just trying to think in advance, invest, and hear other peoples' opinions.

There are some fairly valid points here. Anyways, don't think about investing for too long, you still have about a week until the deadline. Would be interesting to hear an input of the others about this as well.

IMO dumpers had already over 4 months to dump their stakes and as far as i know, there will be more features at the launch. (Correct me if im wrong)

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
Appleanimal

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 11:23:43 PM

clearance sale

He can plays with the price, if he will sell everything, the price will fall down.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
zondic

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 11:26:28 PM

IMO dumpers had already over 4 months to dump their stakes and as far as i know, there will be more features at the launch. (Correct me if im wrong)

Yes, this is a partially valid point. I came to think about this as well. On the other side, it
came to my mind that not everybody wanted to mess with the NemStakes and the AE asset exchange, so to tell with NXT. It is much easier just to take coins and send them to the exchange for BTC. With NemStakes, people had to learn completely new system. Then again, I might be wrong.
Simakki

Activity: 697

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 11:43:08 PM

Yes, this is a partially valid point. I came to think about this as well. On the other side, it
came to my mind that not everybody wanted to mess with the NemStakes and the AE asset exchange, so to tell with NXT. It is much easier just to take coins and send them to the exchange for BTC. With NemStakes, people had to learn completely new system. Then again, I might be wrong.

That could be right, but it is kind of hard to believe that there be huge amount of dumpers after launch. I mean NXT AE was pretty easy to use if your motivation would be just quick profit.
Otherwise i tend to share little concern about the demand. Merely week to go before 22.11 and daily volume and price has been in decline and no buyin pressure at all. If this is this should be the next big thing, why members arent buying like crazy ? Dollar Price is almost for time cheaper than in june and even the NXT/NEM ratio is lower than in last weeks.

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 11:47:27 PM

clearance sale

He can plays with the price, if he will sell everything, the price will fall down.
jkoil

Activity: 834
Merit: 524

Nxt NEM

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 12:53:36 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2014, 01:19:30 AM by jkoil

jkoil:

patmast3r:

Dammit !!!!! I thought I was being ' erroneous' when I spelt it 'erronous' but I couldnt be arsed to check it.  Cheesy
Apart from that......I made my point.  Keep cool man.

Ok...the friendly humour didnt work

My point is this, you are a provocative dunderhead and you could probably argue with yourself to death in an empty room. What do you mean 'troll or worse' ?  Im sorry but the instruction you keep pointing out makes perfect sense to me. You are right to ask for help because you definately need it.

"humour " ?  
Your humour (an argumentation ends with: "I made my point.") is different from the humour I  have used to.

"provocative" ?
Nope, you are provocative ... you are claiming about other people's opinions! They have the right for their opinions - you cannot deny it.
You do not know what they think, but still you were saying that they "give a shit" for NEM and their critics is "bullshit". That is a total untrust for other people. In any workplace you would need to go to a discussion with your superiors.

You know trolls ... you are now making the same, when you continue keeping your "point" and not giving any respect to other's opinions.

"help" ?  - again you are underestimating and mocking.
There is not a question about help, but about definitions and their clarity:

When in the guide is Phase1: Step3: substeps 1...4  and
   clearly the last accomplished step has been Phase1: Step2:
   then the next step will be Phase1: Step3: substep1

Questions raised (Nov 3), when it was not anymore talked about Phase1: Step3:
but only Phase2.  
If that jump from unfinished Phase1 to Phase2 was very clear for you, then congrats.
But if it was not clear for some other people, you cannot deny their opinions.
(Even though someone had suspected that "hey, Phase2 is Phase1's Step3", he may not have dared to proceed, coz it has not been sure, what happens to his stake, if something goes wrong.)

KickAzzDude

Activity: 519

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 01:00:22 AM

A little interest in NEM wouldve resulted in the Knowledge that redemption was needed before launch. It was announced a ton of times.

Too many pages to go thru, anyway why was that not stated in the email with the redemption key? I don't check up on here as much as I used to since I got my new job.

pgb

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 01:44:41 AM

A little interest in NEM wouldve resulted in the Knowledge that redemption was needed before launch. It was announced a ton of times.

Too many pages to go thru, anyway why was that not stated in the email with the redemption key? I don't check up on here as much as I used to since I got my new job.

It wasn't stated in the email because the deadline hadn't been set when tokens were sent. Got a new job myself as well but I still have 5 minutes per day. The excuse is lame imho.

NEM : TAFTFJ-JJ4XTW-FNYZU7-HZR2Y2-RXIKEW-QIOWFJ-WM4N
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 01:48:35 AM

Actually, it looks like we are going to launch with 8 billion or 8.88888 billion NEM.

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████                                                ▀███████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 01:56:17 AM

Actually, it looks like we are going to launch with 8 billion or 8.88888 billion NEM.

8.88888  Cool
makoto1337
Legendary

Activity: 1596

I am not Dorian Nakamoto.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 02:08:39 AM

Some interesting analysis: https://forum.nemcoin.com/index.php?topic=2459.msg9540;topicseen#msg9540

▄▄██████████████████▄▄╓
                           ▄████████████████████████████████▄
                       ▄████████████████████████████████████████▄
                    ▌███████████████████████████████████████████████╒
                 ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
               ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
             ▓█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
          ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████                                                ███████████▄
       ╒████████████                                                ▀███████████▄
       █████████████                                                ▀████████████▄
      ███████████████████████████████████      ███████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████
     ████████████████████████████████████      ████████████████████████████████████▄
    ▄███████████████╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╙       ╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧╧████████████████
    ████████████████████████████████████╝       ████████████████████████████████████
    ███████████████████████████████████          ███████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████▀            ▀█████████████████████████████████
    ▐███████████████████████████████       ▄▄       ███████████████████████████████▌
     █████████████████████████████▀       ████       ▀█████████████████████████████
     ╘███████████████████████████       ▄██████▄       ███████████████████████████▌
      ▀████████████████████████▀       ██████████       ▀█████████████████████████
       ▀██████████████████████╛      ╔████████████▄       ███████████████████████
        █████████████████████       ████████████████       ▀████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████╚      ╓██████████████████▄       █████████████████▀
           ██████████████▀       ▓█████████████████████       ▀██████████████╝
            ▀███████████╩       ████████████████████████▄       ███████████▀
              ▀████████       ▓███████████████████████████       ▀████████
                ▀████▐       ██████████████████████████████▄       ████▀
                  ╙▀       ▄█████████████████████████████████       ▀▐
                          ████████████████████████████████████▄
                         ▀████████████████████████████████████▀
                              ▀▀████████████████████████▀▀╛

Sora
| SoraTopia | SoraEconomy                                                    
/The Decentralized Autonomous Economy /
|
XOR
Parana

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Step into a world!! A P2P world!

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:38:31 AM

Im looking the network like this now

spud3861

Activity: 177
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 03:30:46 AM

Where are the instructions to use Beta standalone?

TB2YQ4-H73NTI-V3UVRT-WFAJXR-BUSECT-XE4A4L-27FY
Karen98

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 04:18:52 AM

Idea for marketing: Offer bonus/reward to companies that accept NEM as a payment method.
Pages: « 1 ... 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 [465] 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: