Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:11:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701105 times)
akadamson

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:29:10 PM

Patrike,

Ya broke it Smiley...

used to be when you clicked the close X in the upper right it would just minimize it to the tool tray, now it actually closes it and the minimize button up there the - doesn't do anything... can I ask for a change.
a) X is always close
b) add an option to general to allow minimize to tool tray if checked and re-enable minimize

Smiley
There are no change to the close button behavior. When I click the X-button in the upper right corner on 5.0.2, the software still minimizes to system tray as it should

If you use the Windows Task Manager, can you verify that the Awesome Miner process is actually terminated (no more on the Details tab) when you click the X-button? If so, please send me your log file via mail. Thanks!

For the minimize, that button has actually a smaller hit area (only the right most part of the button is clickable). This is due to how Windows 10 handles applications that was based on the Aero Glass concept from Windows 7. If you don't want this issue with the minimize button you can go to the Options dialog, General section and disable the Windows Glass feature.

Patrike, as always great software..

that was really strange, I swear I tried it immediately after the upgrade and when I closed it, it disappeared from the tool tray, no icon, no software running.  So  I launched it from the start menu and it popped right up (making me think it was still running, but no icon in the tool tray.  However on additional launches it works as it has in the past... dunno, I'll let you know if I find anything else.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madmossy

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 09:39:38 PM

Hi Patrike, thanks for the adding the SRBMiner config option and the other algos.

Any chance the config option could be tied to an algo or pool, rather than just a blanket config over ride in the mining software priority list for each profit profile.

Mainly because any config changes you need to do are likely to be tied to a specific algorithm, ie different intensity levels for CN V7 or CN Heavy.

Cheers Smiley
akadamson

Activity: 140
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:09:33 PM

More on the OC topic.

if you are profit mining, and the miner dies, and AM restarts it.  it seems the *stop* OC is sent, but the *start* is not.  Happens in all cases on all miners.

I'll have to go look at the long the next time it happens, but my guess is because its trying to restart the algo that had just killed the miner if may think it doesn't need to execute it, because it did that already - just a though.

slysir

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 12:20:19 AM

After I switched from Claymore DualMiner to sgminer and restarted, the miner tab shows only Mining -"Interface Offline" even though the console window is visible and the miner is running and the pool is accepting shares.  Tried Rebooting and same result. Also tried restarting the remote AM.
Allo-4ka

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:01:55 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2018, 07:28:32 AM by Allo-4ka

You can manually put a file called cann.png in the folder %appdata%\AwesomeMiner\ and it will be loaded by Awesome Miner. It should be 48x48 and PNG.
Icon on the pools appeared, thank you so much !!
c: \ Users \ admin \ AppData \ Roaming \ AwesomeMiner \ *.png
MrsDelish

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:11:59 AM

After I switched from Claymore DualMiner to sgminer and restarted, the miner tab shows only Mining -"Interface Offline" even though the console window is visible and the miner is running and the pool is accepting shares.  Tried Rebooting and same result. Also tried restarting the remote AM.

Code:
 --api-allow W:127.0.0.1 --api-listen
try adding that command line to sgminer.
Awesome miner will add that if you use the wizard to make a new managed miner.
You can make a Template with the above commands for Sgminer.
slysir

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:25:54 AM

Code:
 --api-allow W:127.0.0.1 --api-listen
try adding that command line to sgminer.
Awesome miner will add that if you use the wizard to make a new managed miner.
You can make a Template with the above commands for Sgminer.

That did the trick. Thanks.
robl450

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:30:37 AM

Hello,

If I want to run hashrefinery and miningpool hub and zergpool but do LTC payout on zergpool and BTC on hashrefinery is there an easy way to do that or if not easy, is there a way to do it?
MrsDelish

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:41:59 AM

Hello,

If I want to run hashrefinery and miningpool hub and zergpool but do LTC payout on zergpool and BTC on hashrefinery is there an easy way to do that or if not easy, is there a way to do it?

go to Online Services in option, select all zergpool entries and click bulk edit, Update password to: c=LTC
then set your LTC address in the address field on Profit Switching page for Zergpool.

@patrike
It would be clarifying if the pools that supported different payout besides btc would have "Wallet address:" instead of "Bitcoin address:" label in the Profit Switching page.
robl450

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:44:55 PM

Thanks will this work even if c=btc is checked in the pool address page?

Hello,

go to Online Services in option, select all zergpool entries and click bulk edit, Update password to: c=LTC
then set your LTC address in the address field on Profit Switching page for Zergpool.

@patrike
It would be clarifying if the pools that supported different payout besides btc would have "Wallet address:" instead of "Bitcoin address:" label in the Profit Switching page.
Anamorphic

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:16:14 PM

Hi Patrike,

I have a couple questions / suggestions.

1. It would be awesome if you could add the ability for Rules to trigger other Rules. For example, if the temperature of (X set of Antminer S9's Miners) exceeds X, then trigger other Rule/s. The other Rule could lower the OC value of the Antminer L3's sitting next to the S9's, lowering the temp of the affected area. There are so many other valuable options that could be created if Rules could trigger other Rules.

2. Is there a way, or can you add a way to natively enable extranonce subscribe (#xnsub) to AM's multipools? I've tried several variations on the "Online Services" panel, and they end up with the URL of the pool breaking. Instead of the Algo's Port # being added to the end of the pool, it adds a -1. See below for pictures.

https://imgur.com/a/yayNcV5

Thank you!
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:31:52 AM

I'm having a problem with the latest trial version 5.0.2

Suddenly one of my rigs constantly insists on using DSTM in ALGOS that do not correspond. But it does not always happen, and it's always the same machine.

The machine is updated with the latest AM remote, the latest nvidia drivers. It's a small rig of 4 x 1060, it uses pre-demoted pools that are fine, it can be ORE for Neoscript, RVN X16r. Everything is fine, but when it does the auto switch, it says that DSTM error Cuda but it does not correspond with the protocol of the currency, it is totally illogical. Everything came up after installing 5.0.2 and it happened to me in another rig but I restarted it and fine.

This continues to give problems, the error of the window has no logic, gives DSTM error for an RVN pool that has selected a ccminer FORK RVN that is already uploaded. I repeat, it goes well and suddenly changes and gives an error that does not make sense, even if it does not change the currency.

This catch, I was with RVN by auto profit, and I was doing it right, suddenly it's like changing, I guess I jump the time trigger, it's RVN again and it gives me DSTM error. Something is wrong.....
trucobit

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:21:30 PM

I have a request for the programmer, I hope you like it.

The more I use Awesome the more I like it, now I am trying to improve my earnings with the rules. There is a rule that does not exist and that surely could be programmed in C # but it is not my case.

The trigger should be the TTF, I think you can know it from each pool, if TTF => X (number that would define in minutes), that pool would be omitted from that change, or X hours out of aut change.

Many times we find coins that your current average 24 hours is good, but is that hours before there has been a good pump, but at the present time is no longer profitable although statistics say. It also depends on how powerful the rigs a miner is.

For example, I do not want to undermine anything that takes more than 30 minutes. The rule could be improved in the trigger if TTF => X and percentage of my share compared to the group, for example

If TTF => 30 and myshare = <0.5%

In conditions that you can jump the pool to another, that is to make another auto change omitting the Pool in question and can even omit it for X hours

I do not know if what I ask is easy or difficult. The only thing that is, is that easily by rules, you could have more control of benefits.

It is normal for a coin that has had a pump in the last hours to have a current 24-hour high gain, but it may not be at this time. One way to intuit it is by TTF, how many more people are mining lower is the TFF and more blocks per hour.

This rule and everyone could apply it according to their experience and have different rules one for each RIG, and even if it could be applied by pool, or currency would be bestial. It's more work for me to measure all that, but once you do it and you have it updated, the auto changes will be more efficient, which in the end is what we all look for.

If you can not know TTF before entering the pool, then, once a pool is working, if for example the last 3 blocks exceed TTF => X, the condition would apply.

I hope I have expressed myself well so that it is understood.
MrsDelish

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:52:49 PM

TTF or (average)Time To Find (a block) can be found by: nethash / poolhash * blocktime = time in mins, this is a crude way but since there is (almost) no cap on bad luck it usually does not have to be precise.
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:12:43 PM

I have a request for the programmer, I hope you like it.

The more I use Awesome the more I like it, now I am trying to improve my earnings with the rules. There is a rule that does not exist and that surely could be programmed in C # but it is not my case.

The trigger should be the TTF, I think you can know it from each pool, if TTF => X (number that would define in minutes), that pool would be omitted from that change, or X hours out of aut change.

Many times we find coins that your current average 24 hours is good, but is that hours before there has been a good pump, but at the present time is no longer profitable although statistics say. It also depends on how powerful the rigs a miner is.

For example, I do not want to undermine anything that takes more than 30 minutes. The rule could be improved in the trigger if TTF => X and percentage of my share compared to the group, for example

If TTF => 30 and myshare = <0.5%

In conditions that you can jump the pool to another, that is to make another auto change omitting the Pool in question and can even omit it for X hours

I do not know if what I ask is easy or difficult. The only thing that is, is that easily by rules, you could have more control of benefits.

It is normal for a coin that has had a pump in the last hours to have a current 24-hour high gain, but it may not be at this time. One way to intuit it is by TTF, how many more people are mining lower is the TFF and more blocks per hour.

This rule and everyone could apply it according to their experience and have different rules one for each RIG, and even if it could be applied by pool, or currency would be bestial. It's more work for me to measure all that, but once you do it and you have it updated, the auto changes will be more efficient, which in the end is what we all look for.

If you can not know TTF before entering the pool, then, once a pool is working, if for example the last 3 blocks exceed TTF => X, the condition would apply.

I hope I have expressed myself well so that it is understood.

your profit is more affected by your ability to ride the difficulty and get in b4 the nethash get swarmed by inadequate profit switchers, you're too late if you trying to mine when market price/pump has started, swarm of novice miners drives diff up and you end up less profitable.

You've been using @soothaa's coin updater, you'd know by now that for smaller coins, the mining profitability is more or less solely determined by difficulty and less affected by market pumps. Also, chasing difficulty means try not to use 24 averages/estimates.

whether or not you catch the pump and makes the dump of your hodlings at the best instant, that's trading related...and more to do with speculative mining, TTF and speculative mining are kind of in different world.
Philopolymath

Activity: 558
Merit: 295

Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:37:10 PM

FYI...Re: B3 Bytom support
(set as External Miner)
My enterprise edition has recognized and does report connectivity & hash rate on the unit but some stats are not being reported.
No complaints

Support Alien Beer Circle research...www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRXDk2RMQ4A
trucobit

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:43:37 PM

The same mistake. If it goes to pool through the auto switch fails, if I choose the pool manually it does not fail. It is a mistake that sometimes arises, the other day in Rig1, now it happens to me in Rig2, a while ago it was going well .... It also has failed me in RIG4.

I have reviewed everything, if something was wrong, the pool would not work when I choose it, it is only in the auto switch and it happens alternately.

It is illogical that for miningpoolhub on lyra2z or Lyra2re2 I get DSTM error. And if I choose THE SAME group but manually, it does not fail.

Ver  5.0.2

patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 06:54:00 AM

Hi Patrike, thanks for the adding the SRBMiner config option and the other algos.

Any chance the config option could be tied to an algo or pool, rather than just a blanket config over ride in the mining software priority list for each profit profile.

Mainly because any config changes you need to do are likely to be tied to a specific algorithm, ie different intensity levels for CN V7 or CN Heavy.

Cheers Smiley
Thanks for your suggestion, I see your point here. Your request has been noted.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 06:56:16 AM

More on the OC topic.

if you are profit mining, and the miner dies, and AM restarts it.  it seems the *stop* OC is sent, but the *start* is not.  Happens in all cases on all miners.

I'll have to go look at the long the next time it happens, but my guess is because its trying to restart the algo that had just killed the miner if may think it doesn't need to execute it, because it did that already - just a though.

It's possible to follow all the GPU clocking commands that Awesome Miner send to MSI Afterburner if you search for "Executing GPU clocking command" in the Remote Agent log file. You can that verify exactly which commands that are being sent and when. Please get back to me if you find any issues.

In general, if Awesome Miner restarts a crashed mining process, it will apply the Start-clocking profile again.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2018, 07:00:05 AM

Hello,

@patrike
Good point. My thinking around this was that for people with less experience in mining would find it easier if it says "Bitcoin address", even if it for some pools can be configured to be LTC or another coin. "Wallet address" is a more correct description as you point out, but it might also confuse some users about what they should put in this field as it doesn't say "Bitcoin address" like some of the other fields. I appreciate your feedback on this and I will see if I can find a good description for everyone.

Pages: « 1 ... 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 [303] 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: