Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:38:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 [319] 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 646 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Awesome Miner] - Powerful Windows GUI to manage and monitor up to 200000 miners  (Read 701044 times)
trucobit

Activity: 756
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:34:29 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2018, 05:36:00 PM by trucobit

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lcshiwit66ynkdf/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-06-14%20a%20las%2018.28.43.png?dl=0

200.json vivo
I, as another user comments, I am having problems in some currency. I can give the example of the VIVO coin in Neoscrypt. LA I have added so much for the .json of WTM and the url of Coinscalculator, as you can see in the capture. But it does not appear in the list of currencies, and two days ago if it appeared.

It seems strange to me that even when I add them, the coin does not appear again.

Then on the other hand I saw a behavior that is strange in the swtich car, sometimes it changes to a lower yield currency. And I have a 16% profit difference. I miss it because of 5 rigs, sometimes the 5 mines the same, and suddenly 2 or 3, they change to another less profitable currency than in which it was before, and I know that the previous currency is more profitable because I see its profit in the other rigs that do not change. Do not explain yourself better, but something strange happens with the swtich car.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
asmoranomar

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 06:22:47 PM

Does anybody have an issue with the appearance of CN-lite coins?  I cannot get any to show regardless of which statistics provider I choose or if I manually add the JSON.
Can you check if these are made visible via the Options dialog, Algorithms section. I had a number of them hidden by default, but from now on I will make them visible by default.

I have all coins enabled in the algorithms section and I still do not have any CN-lite coins appearing.  They were showing in the past, but I had a system crash and had to reinstall and used a previous configuration file, which is why I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same issues before jumping to any conclusions.  It may be an issue on my end, but I would like any help.
darkneorus

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:07:35 PM

does it work with enemyminer and sg miner and allow an easy way to switch pools or coins/algo like
 x16r to x16s on the fly for selected rigs in a list ?
Sgminer and many other mining software are supported, but enemyminer is not yet supported.
You can use Awesome Miner to change algorithm and pools for many miners in a single operation.
enemy's API is compatible with ccminer, works fine as a user defined managed software Smiley
moppidoo

Activity: 348
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:24:43 PM

Does anybody have an issue with the appearance of CN-lite coins?  I cannot get any to show regardless of which statistics provider I choose or if I manually add the JSON.
Can you check if these are made visible via the Options dialog, Algorithms section. I had a number of them hidden by default, but from now on I will make them visible by default.

I have all coins enabled in the algorithms section and I still do not have any CN-lite coins appearing.  They were showing in the past, but I had a system crash and had to reinstall and used a previous configuration file, which is why I was wondering if anyone else was experiencing the same issues before jumping to any conclusions.  It may be an issue on my end, but I would like any help.

Try adding custom algos named as the json providers used, exactly character by character. then map the coin to the predefined algo. or point your software to use the custom algo.

eg, I had problem with KeccakC where CREA wasn't visible regardless manual JSON input, resolved after adding custom algo "Keccak-C"
patrike (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1084

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:27:48 AM

Hello Patrike. I somehow got a virus on my main rig. I was unable to get it cleared out, (It kept respawning a day later), and I decided it would be wisest to backup my config, format the drive and reinstall Windows 10 Pro. So, after reinstalling all my drivers and getting everything set back up, I was back off mining again. So, my problem is that it will stop mining and says mining process failed. This happens only on my custom software. The first couple times it was windows defender deleting Excavator, and Claymore cryptonight cpu miner. I disabled Windows defender, and then it happened again with Excavator. I went to the Excavator folder, and the .exe was still there this time. I clicked it manually, and it opened right up. I tried again from Awesome miner, and still no dice. So, I checked the diagnostics, and it said "file not found". So, I went back into the profit profile, and pointed it to Excavator again. Now it worked again. Weird. So this repeated itself 5 or 6 times over the corse of the night with Excavator, Claymore Cryptonote CPU miner, and Nevermore miner. (The custom ones I installed myself) I woke up to the miner stopped also. In all cases repointing to the exe file fixes it. Hoping you have some advice for me, I need to keep this rig up. Thank you for all your hard work and assistance.

Update:This has been happening all day. I noticed a couple things that might help identify what's going wrong here. When I hit the button to enter the screen where you specify the path for the mining software, it appears that the correct location is selected in the box already, but when I hit the button to navigate to the software, it starts me out at the location of the last software that couldn't be found. For example, if excavator won't start and I help it find the excavator file, then an hour later it may try to switch to nevermore, and it can't find it. I go to help it out, and it shows the correct nevermore path in the box, but when I go to specify the path, it starts me in the excavator folder, I correct it, then an hour later the cpu miner (on a seperate profile btw) can't find the Cryptonote cpu miner, and I go to show it the location and it starts me out in the Nevermore folder, etc. Hopefully this helps. Thank you.
This sounds like a strange scenario. When you say you had to re-point to the exe-file, was the path at all changed in the text box? Opening the dialog and pointing to the same file again shouldn't make any change to the content of the text box?

When Awesome Miner says that the file wasn't found in the Diagnostics wasn't found, it also lists the exact path and filename it tried to use. If you copy this path and run it, it should be a good indication if any part of the path or the file itself is missing.

The fact that the file browsing dialog is showing another path when you browse is just a UI issue where Awesome Miner doesn't explicitly tell the Windows file dialog to automatically browse to the folder you have specified. Instead the file dialog shows the folder where you where browsing the last time. This doesn't have any impact on the actual path configuration, but I will see if I can improve this UI behavior.

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:30:12 AM

Is it worth even trying to get this setup just to hobby mine with my nvida 1080? Last time I tried it I kept getting a bunch of error codes so just trying to figure out if it's worth getting it setup and troubleshooting it lol
Hi,
Although the benefit of Awesome Miner increases with the number of miners you have, there are still quite a number of users running it with just one or two miners. A good place to start is to setup with the profit switching feature:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/profitswitching.aspx#profitsingle

If you run into any issues, please use the Diagnostics button in the toolbar and share the results. Thanks!

Awesome Miner - Complete solution to manage and monitor mining operations of ASIC, GPU and CPU miners
Optimized Antminer firmware - Increased hashrate, improved power efficiency and more features. For S9, S9i, S9j, T9+, L3+, S17, S17 Pro, S17+, T17, T17+, S19, S19 Pro, S19j, S19j Pro, T19
Up to 200,000 miners | Notifications | Native overclocking | Profit switching | Customizable rules | API | Windows application | Mobile web
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:36:20 AM

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lcshiwit66ynkdf/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202018-06-14%20a%20las%2018.28.43.png?dl=0

200.json vivo
I, as another user comments, I am having problems in some currency. I can give the example of the VIVO coin in Neoscrypt. LA I have added so much for the .json of WTM and the url of Coinscalculator, as you can see in the capture. But it does not appear in the list of currencies, and two days ago if it appeared.

It seems strange to me that even when I add them, the coin does not appear again.

Then on the other hand I saw a behavior that is strange in the swtich car, sometimes it changes to a lower yield currency. And I have a 16% profit difference. I miss it because of 5 rigs, sometimes the 5 mines the same, and suddenly 2 or 3, they change to another less profitable currency than in which it was before, and I know that the previous currency is more profitable because I see its profit in the other rigs that do not change. Do not explain yourself better, but something strange happens with the swtich car.
Vivo works out-of-the-box with both WhatToMine and CoinCalculators when I test right now. Do you see them now, so it was just temporary disabled from these sites? There have been a number of instances where a coin goes away (and that can often be verified by looking it up on for example WhatToMine web site, where it could be indicated as not being active anymore), and later on it's added back.

Please note that the profit switcher operates on the hashrates and profit as defined in the profit profile. You can right click on a miner and select View Details to verify this. If an algorithm is configured with a hashrate higher than what your miners can perform, the profit switcher will make decisions that can result in selecting a coin that is less profitable.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 08:38:50 AM

Try adding custom algos named as the json providers used, exactly character by character. then map the coin to the predefined algo. or point your software to use the custom algo.

eg, I had problem with KeccakC where CREA wasn't visible regardless manual JSON input, resolved after adding custom algo "Keccak-C"
I've made some updates to the next release to correct a few of these algorithm mappings. It's basically that the API's of these coin sources have names that Awesome Miner must be able to detect, and recently there have been quite a number of changes, mainly related to all the new Cryptonight variants.

If you find out any more of these mapping issues, please let me know. Also note that the new feature in Options dialog, Statistics section, "Override coin algorithm" can also be used to force a coin to a specific algorithm in Awesome Miner.

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 10:44:52 AM

Awesome Miner version 5.1.4 (Development preview of 5.2)

- Added setting to enable GPU monitoring information for Generic Miners, to display GPU information even if the mining software doesn't provide any monitoring interface
- Added setting to disable the system monitoring information that Awesome Miner can provide
- Added rule trigger for detecting miner tags and an action to modify tags of a miner
- The feature for multiple user accounts for the built-in web interface can be used without the requirement of Enable Authentication to be enabled for the application.
- Added new algorithms, including Phi2 and more Cryptonight variants
- Updated list of predefined pools with new algorithms added
- Make SHA-256 pools from the predefined Online Services available everywhere, as for all other algorithms
- Antminer diagnostics improved to give more detailed messages about connection issues
- Added additional coin images
- Adjusted algorithm mappings for CoinCalculators.io
- SRBminer support updated for the new Cryptonight variants
- Ccminer 2.2.6
- Ravencoin Miner 2.6
- PhoenixMiner 3.0c
- Correction to the display of ASIC mining information via the web interface
- Correction to revenue calculations for a few new Cryptonight algorithms
- Correction to Bminer as an External Miner where the pool wasn't displayed as enabled
- Correction to the restore of splitter position in the miner list
- Correction to display of per month revenue per miner when not using USD as display currency
- Miner corrections

To get access to development versions, open the Options dialog in Awesome Miner. In the General section, enable Check for development versions. Then go to the Menu and click Check for updates

nadeaup

Activity: 94
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:31:33 PM

Just got my Innosilicon A9Z up and running. Any plans to add support?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 12:36:42 PM

Just got my Innosilicon A9Z up and running. Any plans to add support?
In the past, all Innosilicon miners was almost identical from a monitoring point of view. Have you tested it with Awesome Miner?

You may have to enable the API access on the miner first. For general information on how it was configured on other Innosilicon miners, please see:
http://www.awesomeminer.com/help/innosilicon.aspx

slysir

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:52:37 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 01:08:02 PM by slysir

Hello Patrike. I somehow got a virus on my main rig. I was unable to get it cleared out, (It kept respawning a day later), and I decided it would be wisest to backup my config, format the drive and reinstall Windows 10 Pro. So, after reinstalling all my drivers and getting everything set back up, I was back off mining again. So, my problem is that it will stop mining and says mining process failed. This happens only on my custom software. The first couple times it was windows defender deleting Excavator, and Claymore cryptonight cpu miner. I disabled Windows defender, and then it happened again with Excavator. I went to the Excavator folder, and the .exe was still there this time. I clicked it manually, and it opened right up. I tried again from Awesome miner, and still no dice. So, I checked the diagnostics, and it said "file not found". So, I went back into the profit profile, and pointed it to Excavator again. Now it worked again. Weird. So this repeated itself 5 or 6 times over the corse of the night with Excavator, Claymore Cryptonote CPU miner, and Nevermore miner. (The custom ones I installed myself) I woke up to the miner stopped also. In all cases repointing to the exe file fixes it. Hoping you have some advice for me, I need to keep this rig up. Thank you for all your hard work and assistance.

Update:This has been happening all day. I noticed a couple things that might help identify what's going wrong here. When I hit the button to enter the screen where you specify the path for the mining software, it appears that the correct location is selected in the box already, but when I hit the button to navigate to the software, it starts me out at the location of the last software that couldn't be found. For example, if excavator won't start and I help it find the excavator file, then an hour later it may try to switch to nevermore, and it can't find it. I go to help it out, and it shows the correct nevermore path in the box, but when I go to specify the path, it starts me in the excavator folder, I correct it, then an hour later the cpu miner (on a seperate profile btw) can't find the Cryptonote cpu miner, and I go to show it the location and it starts me out in the Nevermore folder, etc. Hopefully this helps. Thank you.
This sounds like a strange scenario. When you say you had to re-point to the exe-file, was the path at all changed in the text box? Opening the dialog and pointing to the same file again shouldn't make any change to the content of the text box?

When Awesome Miner says that the file wasn't found in the Diagnostics wasn't found, it also lists the exact path and filename it tried to use. If you copy this path and run it, it should be a good indication if any part of the path or the file itself is missing.

The fact that the file browsing dialog is showing another path when you browse is just a UI issue where Awesome Miner doesn't explicitly tell the Windows file dialog to automatically browse to the folder you have specified. Instead the file dialog shows the folder where you where browsing the last time. This doesn't have any impact on the actual path configuration, but I will see if I can improve this UI behavior.

On my local pc with Nevermore miner AM fails to find the file. I set the Path %\AppData\Local|AwesomeMiner\Nevermore\ but the Diagnostics shows: "Added rule for: C:\ProgramData\AwesomeMinerService\UploadedSoftware\nevermore-v0.2.3-win64"

Also there is no UploadedSoftware folder on the local machine.

Then I reset to the correct path in Mining Software Configuration, but eventually with Profit Switching Nevermore fails to start again. Also happens on 4 of my remote miners.

Starting Diagnostics. Awesome Miner version: 5.1
Starting Mining Software
Setting up Miner Engine. Instance: 1
Engine Type: 4, Auto Download: False, EnginePath: nevermore-v0.2.3-win64\nevermore-win64\ccminer.exe, Subtype: Disabled, CustomExecutable:
Added rule for: C:\ProgramData\AwesomeMinerService\UploadedSoftware\nevermore-v0.2.3-win64\nevermore-win64\ccminer.exe
C:\ProgramData\AwesomeMinerService\UploadedSoftware\nevermore-v0.2.3-win64\nevermore-win64\ccminer.exe  -a x16r -o stratum+tcp://x16r.mine.zpool.ca:3636 -u Hp.155 -p x -b 0.0.0.0:4028   (WindowMode: ConsoleFormat, EngineType: 4, IsProfitMiner: True)
Configuration:

Failed to start miner process: The system cannot find the file specified
Allo-4ka

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 01:45:04 PM

patrike

Current versions of the icons (because they do not stand still and change), for example MZC / ONX / XMY and etc.
https://yadi.sk/d/_2ZrfhxI3WoaXx

After updating 5.1.4, the mapping in RUB works incorrectly (increasing the profit by a factor of TEN), in USD everything is displayed as it should
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 01:58:01 PM

patrike

Current versions of the icons (because they do not stand still and change), for example MZC / ONX / XMY and etc.
https://yadi.sk/d/_2ZrfhxI3WoaXx

After updating 5.1.4, the mapping in RUB works incorrectly (increasing the profit by a factor of TEN), in USD everything is displayed as it should

Hi,

Thanks for the icons.

I just made version 5.1.5 available because of the issue related to non-USD display currencies. Please upgrade and give it a try.

boxalex

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:27:52 PM

Version 5.1.5 (Development preview of 5.2) doesn't somehow upgrade and install, i'am stuck ...

Running currently: 5.1.3

Tried upgrading, tried downloading seperatly, tried everything, just doesn't work on my end this time.

When i manually try to upgrade at some point i get a %appdate% missing install package message.
When i automaticlly upgrade no problem at all other than it obviously doesn't upgrade as i still see the update icon on Awesomeminer with the same update and current version.

I had many releases bevor the same problem, but than back the manual update at least worked...

Only me with this problem? Any ideas?
patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 02:32:16 PM

Version 5.1.5 (Development preview of 5.2) doesn't somehow upgrade and install, i'am stuck ...

Running currently: 5.1.3

Tried upgrading, tried downloading seperatly, tried everything, just doesn't work on my end this time.

When i manually try to upgrade at some point i get a %appdate% missing install package message.
When i automaticlly upgrade no problem at all other than it obviously doesn't upgrade as i still see the update icon on Awesomeminer with the same update and current version.

I had many releases bevor the same problem, but than back the manual update at least worked...

Only me with this problem? Any ideas?
The Awesome Miner installer is based on the Windows Installer concept, where the uninstallation requires Windows to keep track of the installed software. In case Windows is unable to perform an upgrade or uninstallation, please use this tool from Microsoft to force the removal.
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17588/fix-problems-that-block-programs-from-being-installed-or-removed

patrike (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 02:35:43 PM

On my local pc with Nevermore miner AM fails to find the file. I set the Path %\AppData\Local|AwesomeMiner\Nevermore\ but the Diagnostics shows: "Added rule for: C:\ProgramData\AwesomeMinerService\UploadedSoftware\nevermore-v0.2.3-win64"

Then I reset to the correct path in Mining Software Configuration, but eventually with Profit Switching Nevermore fails to start again. Also happens on 4 of my remote miners.

Starting Mining Software
Engine Type: 4, Auto Download: False, EnginePath: nevermore-v0.2.3-win64\nevermore-win64\ccminer.exe, Subtype: Disabled, CustomExecutable:
Added rule for: C:\ProgramData\AwesomeMinerService\UploadedSoftware\nevermore-v0.2.3-win64\nevermore-win64\ccminer.exe
C:\ProgramData\AwesomeMinerService\UploadedSoftware\nevermore-v0.2.3-win64\nevermore-win64\ccminer.exe  -a x16r -o stratum+tcp://x16r.mine.zpool.ca:3636 -u Hp.155 -p x -b 0.0.0.0:4028   (WindowMode: ConsoleFormat, EngineType: 4, IsProfitMiner: True)
Configuration:

What Awesome Miner is doing when a path doesn't start with "C:\" or similar, is making the assumption that it's a relative path based on uploaded mining software. That's why this folder is used:
C:\ProgramData\AwesomeMinerService\UploadedSoftware\nevermore-v0.2.3-win64\nevermore-win64
I can see if this can be changed so you can use "%appdata%" variables in the path as well - but to workaround the issue right now - can you specify the full path starting with "C:\"?

slysir

Activity: 51

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:58:19 PM

Starting Mining Software
Configuration:

What Awesome Miner is doing when a path doesn't start with "C:\" or similar, is making the assumption that it's a relative path based on uploaded mining software. That's why this folder is used:
C:\ProgramData\AwesomeMinerService\UploadedSoftware\nevermore-v0.2.3-win64\nevermore-win64
I can see if this can be changed so you can use "%appdata%" variables in the path as well - but to workaround the issue right now - can you specify the full path starting with "C:\"?

On local machine:

C:\Users\micha\AppData\Local\AwesomeMiner\nevermore-v0.2.3-win64\nevermore-win64\ccminer

On remotes:

C:\Users\micha\AppData\Local\AwesomeMinerService\UploadedSoftware\nevermore-v0.2.3-win64\nevermore-win64\ccminer
Larvitar

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:56:29 PM

Hi patrike!

I'm trying to download 5.1.5 version, but updating by Awesome itself is pain with my poor internet connection. Could you provide a download link? I'm really excited with newer features Cheesy
manvsrice

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 08:00:10 PM

Hello, I updated awesome miner and now my scripts are broken again. The rules now just crashes awesomeminer when run now, this is after I added a 5 seconds wait in my rules to start, update templlate and then start a miner. If I remove the wait I get back to the template is applied but then miner is not started. Sad

Any fix for this? Is it possible to download older version of Awesome miner?

I have to kill awesome miner in task manager. It seems I cant run any rule.
Pages: « 1 ... 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 [319] 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 ... 646 »
  Print  

Jump to: