Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:08:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex / Poloniex / Cryptsy All Coin Trading Software, Quatloo Trader.  (Read 236520 times)
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 08:04:50 PM

It is NOT automatic, but very effective if you pay attention to it.  I have made money with the Ping-Pong.  I either let it sell off coin or accumulate depending on which way the market is going and then have to wait for the change and sell manually.  It is basically the same as manual selling, but it buy and sells for you for periods of time.  It will never be an automatic money maker all the time, but it is useful. 

googleupdate

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 09:06:17 PM

2.1.14 Bug report for Markus.
Fresh installed Windows 7 x64 with fresh installed .Net 4.5.3 x86/x64
I've got it every second or two right after i'm pressing "Start ping-pong" either on default parameters or not.
Pressing "continue" doesn't help, no orders were placed.

http://pastebin.com/qgpBXSEM
Dogzilla

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:10:28 PM

Hello everybody...

I'm coming here because I have a little problem.

I bought 3000 quatloos today so as to be able to use the advanced features of the program.
I got the same problem as MrMinerVa (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711966.msg8774857#msg8774857 - post #530) with the cryptsy markets list being empty. I've tried with both API keys and with the application keys, and none of them gets me to solve this. Also, the software can retrieve my several accounts on cryptsy as well as the market history, but not my personal history nor the open orders.

Is it a bug or is it just me?
Any help will be appreciated Smiley

Thanks Smiley
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:24:03 PM

Hello everybody...

I bought 3000 quatloos today so as to be able to use the advanced features of the program.
I got the same problem as MrMinerVa (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=711966.msg8774857#msg8774857 - post #530) with the cryptsy markets list being empty. I've tried with both API keys and with the application keys, and none of them gets me to solve this. Also, the software can retrieve my several accounts on cryptsy as well as the market history, but not my personal history nor the open orders.

Thanks Smiley

This sounds like you never activated your API key with Bittrex.
I may be wrong, But doesn't Bittrex send you a email when you create a API key on there? Like the secrete key is visible on your Bittrex account until you activate the API key, than the Secrete key no longer shows up on the Bittrex account?

If this does not make any sense, than just ignore me...
Dogzilla

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:44:55 PM

Hello everybody...

Thanks Smiley

I may be wrong, But doesn't Bittrex send you a email when you create a API key on there? Like the secrete key is visible on your Bittrex account until you activate the API key, than the Secrete key no longer shows up on the Bittrex account?

No no, everything is fine with the bittrex API, it's just with cryptsy that I have problems.
Mattei

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:22:30 AM

Bug in all versions I have tested to date.  In auto ping pong if you set sell for less than current price and current price becomes your bid, the order fails to cancel order and reset to next lower price.  This issue makes using the app dangerous for most coins and larger volumes.
bigblind

Activity: 378
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:08:59 AM

cant afford to even unlock the program... Sad
MrMinerVa

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:46:43 PM

Hello everybody...

Thanks Smiley

No no, everything is fine with the bittrex API, it's just with cryptsy that I have problems.

Same here. I've tested over the past 2 days and it works great on Bitrex, Poloniex and Cex_IO, but always fails on Cryptsy, both the sell/buy for ping-pong. Is it a program issue or is it something to do with Cryptsy?
Opnsrc

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:50:30 PM

I am not understanding the problems people are having here.
Iv been using this program sense day 1, used every new update as they have came.
I have the API's set without issue for all 4 exchanges.

IDK... have you guys not watched the videos the dev released?

I feel as if most people are just misunderstanding how some of the fields work =/
I really wish I could help more of you, but I am not having the problems you guys are having...
drakoin

Activity: 826

see my profile

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:56:49 PM

Thanks for your first answers. Any more reports?

How many of you have (1) won, (2) lost, (3) stayed on the same balance while using the trader bot?

Thanks! Enjoy your day!
:-)

A question to those who own 3000 QTL - has the bot actually made your balance grow? How many of you have (1) won, (2) lost, (3) stayed on the same balance while using it?

I am asking and need to know because
(a) I LOST money with my QTL investment because of the price drop, and need to make that money back, and why not by using the bot, and
(b) my bot was useless since the upgrade v1 to v2, because the limit was raised from 1000 QTL to 3000 QTL, and I would not really be able to afford the full amount of 3000 QTL, if that coin is collapsing even more, but
(c) I need to make money urgently, and that's what this bot is for - right? So I am willing to continue to try it out now, and
(d) right now the QTL price is lower than it has been in weeks, so now might be the time to buy more, up to 3000?

As you can see in my postings #286 and #117, I was very willing to help improve this bot. Until I got locked out of using its essential functions with my existing QTL balance.

But first I would like to hear if it's worth the risk, to invest even more. The bot does work technically, yes - but does it work financially? Which of its functions are making you money, and details: What is your strategy/exact settings? Thanks a lot!

BTW: Not FUD, at all. I am really interested in this, just with a critical mindset, and very little money available to me.
Thanks a million.

no sign of a signature
MrMinerVa

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:32:28 PM

Iv been using this program sense day 1, used every new update as they have came.

I feel as if most people are just misunderstanding how some of the fields work =/
I really wish I could help more of you, but I am not having the problems you guys are having...

I actually watched the videos several times before even attempting to setup and/or us the program.. Smiley

I am now able to use the Buy option on Cryptsy, it works as it should, but the Sell option still only submits one sell -1 of the current Sell price and just sits, never changes.

My question, in Cryptsy, their are API Keys, Public and Private, and Application Keys, Key and Device. Which one of these are we suppose to use or a combination of one or both. Reason I ask, is if I use the API Keys, nothing works right for Cryptsy, markets and everything is blank. If I use the Application Keys, markets and everything works correctly except the Selling option, as stated, It will submit one sell -1 below current selling price, but if someone else places a sell order -1 below mine, mine never changes.

This is getting fustrating...lol

Thanks.
Mattei

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:07:45 PM

Thanks for your first answers. Any more reports?

How many of you have (1) won, (2) lost, (3) stayed on the same balance while using the trader bot?

Thanks! Enjoy your day!
:-)

A question to those who own 3000 QTL - has the bot actually made your balance grow? How many of you have (1) won, (2) lost, (3) stayed on the same balance while using it?

I am asking and need to know because
(a) I LOST money with my QTL investment because of the price drop, and need to make that money back, and why not by using the bot, and
(b) my bot was useless since the upgrade v1 to v2, because the limit was raised from 1000 QTL to 3000 QTL, and I would not really be able to afford the full amount of 3000 QTL, if that coin is collapsing even more, but
(c) I need to make money urgently, and that's what this bot is for - right? So I am willing to continue to try it out now, and
(d) right now the QTL price is lower than it has been in weeks, so now might be the time to buy more, up to 3000?

As you can see in my postings #286 and #117, I was very willing to help improve this bot. Until I got locked out of using its essential functions with my existing QTL balance.

But first I would like to hear if it's worth the risk, to invest even more. The bot does work technically, yes - but does it work financially? Which of its functions are making you money, and details: What is your strategy/exact settings? Thanks a lot!

BTW: Not FUD, at all. I am really interested in this, just with a critical mindset, and very little money available to me.
Thanks a million.
First strategy be a part of all the movement vs Catch dumps and pumps. 
Problem is that if you set bot too aggressive it pays too much and becomes a target.  So then it becomes catch strategy.
Frequency is another major axis. 5-10 or 1-2 min vs 35-5 sec.  say 15 -30 sec but priced 100 below and it may never sell because it rides too high on the waves.  A wale comes and it never reaches you because it moves to slow and market recovers. 
Coin...  I would not recommend using on qtl because it messes around with totals to keep operating.  better getting your 3000 and holding and auto trade in a different coin.  there is a bug in current version that will register account with insufficient funds on the first cancel regardless of how many coins you have.  Trading in an all together different coin removes that possibility.  keeps it running.
Just started running another issue of ticker causing ping pong to stop due to large number of exceptions.

beyond all that it's great it makes orders consistently.  It is endlessly configurable and sometimes buggy. but it makes orders and so if you start small 50000 sat is minimum and run it you can find the right settings and turn up the heat.  Takes time and you have to be prepared to fail so big money fast no so much...
I have had luck in the Pink market on bittrex started with 1000 at -1 sat mostly thrashed and probably lost a bit on fees and bugs not removing orders when it becomes current price.   changed to 3000 at -3 which accumulated good/balanced, got greedy and upped it to 5000 at -5 sat and in this market that proved to be a long wait, 4-5 hours, so in the end I am testing with azure small instances each running 1 copy of the I have somewhat settled on -4 for 40-75 sec for 8000 pink an we will see where it goes.  I have transacted over 200 order over the weekend and it's growing so ++.

Additionally if your too impatient it's easy to say go with above/below radio set the wrong way.  since by default it goes the to aggressive way.   

Dogzilla

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:45:59 PM

Hey...
I've taken the time to take a few screenshots so that people can see the problem and possibly help.

I copy/paste my API keys from cryptsy in the app. I tried with the application keys and got the same result.
http://s02.imageupper.com/1_t/6/Y1410896133102751_1.jpg

This is how the market list displays:
http://s02.imageupper.com/1_t/6/Y1410896133102751_2.jpg

And here of course you can see that we can't get the common markets with cryptsy and another exchange because, well, the cryptsy's markets list, somehow, fails to load in the program.
http://s02.imageupper.com/1_t/6/Y1410896133102751_3.jpg

I guess that there's seemingly nothing different from my setup and the people for whom it's working with cryptsy... isn't it?

P.S. : I'm not running xp, it's just a skin. Quatloo trader doesn't work on windows xp (as a huge xp fan, I tried, trust me :op).
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:49:18 PM

Realize too, this is NOT started as a BOT.  It is an interface for multiple exchanges with automated functions.  Markus will get very good features into it over time, especially with input from you all, but at this point especially, it is meant to assist you in trading and lets you automate some of your strategy.  

I suggest getting familiar with what it will do.  Report bugs to Markus and when you have good ideas, let him know.  It is still early in the development of this program.  The next update will feature some auto functions to help with Arbitrage and those should be pretty good.  I am thinking that once this works well between exchanges, Markus will work on adding more exchanges and making more powerful auto features.  

Invest and help make it great by doing these things and this coin will go places.  It is very hard to find Devs that start great ideas and implement them well.  Markus is off to a pretty good start and will keep going.  Let him have the time he needs!

BTW, he does have responsibilities outside of this, which many of us do as well, so just keep that in mind when tempted to be impatient.  Believe me, I know it is hard, my imagination is pretty good about where this could end up!
compumine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:00:07 PM

"stop when satoshi spread less than"
is that mean that the spread between the buy/sell book?

*Image Removed*
M1SHO

Activity: 258

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:28:20 PM

Can anyone helps with this ? :

The World's First Gold-Backed Crypto Currency INNcoin - http://4thjulycoin.com/
Opnsrc

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:41:59 PM

Yep, you got it.
MrMinerVa

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:09:36 PM

Hey...
I've taken the time to take a few screenshots so that people can see the problem and possibly help.

I guess that there's seemingly nothing different from my setup and the people for whom it's working with cryptsy... isn't it?

P.S. : I'm not running xp, it's just a skin. Quatloo trader doesn't work on windows xp (as a huge xp fan, I tried, trust me :op).

Here is the issue I found with the keys, I posted earlier.

My question, in Cryptsy, their are API Keys, Public and Private, and Application Keys, Key and Device. Which one of these are we suppose to use or a combination of one or both. Reason I ask, is if I use the API Keys, nothing works right for Cryptsy, markets and everything is blank. If I use the Application Keys, markets and everything works correctly except the Selling option, as stated, It will submit one sell -1 below current selling price, but if someone else places a sell order -1 below mine, mine never changes.

Notice, that every thing works right using the Application Keys, markets display and buy orders work as should, only problem is that the Sell order is placed but never changes, using the API Keys don't work as you seen.
compumine

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:20:20 PM

Yep, you got it.

Dev,

Another bug.  I asked just to be sure.  I had it spread @5 and it wasn't working.  Then I changed it to 10 and still didn't work.  For some reason or another, it worked for a while and then it kept telling me the spread is under, yet it was well over that.  I even had the exchange page open in the background and I double checked over and over again by refreshing the page.

I also tried to refresh the book from the trader itself.

*Image Removed*
Dogzilla

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:29:31 PM

Hey...

Here is the issue I found with the keys, I posted earlier.

Notice, that every thing works right using the Application Keys, markets display and buy orders work as should, only problem is that the Sell order is placed but never changes, using the API Keys don't work as you seen.

I've already said that but - excuse me - I must insist on the fact that application keys don't solve the problem for everybody. As for myself it doesn't change anything; the markets remain unavailable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: