Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:37:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bittrex / Poloniex / Cryptsy All Coin Trading Software, Quatloo Trader.  (Read 236522 times)
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:34:23 PM

I am not understanding the problems people are having here.
Iv been using this program sense day 1, used every new update as they have came.
I have the API's set without issue for all 4 exchanges.

IDK... have you guys not watched the videos the dev released?

I feel as if most people are just misunderstanding how some of the fields work =/
I really wish I could help more of you, but I am not having the problems you guys are having...

Hey...
I've taken the time to take a few screenshots so that people can see the problem and possibly help.

I guess that there's seemingly nothing different from my setup and the people for whom it's working with cryptsy... isn't it?

P.S. : I'm not running xp, it's just a skin. Quatloo trader doesn't work on windows xp (as a huge xp fan, I tried, trust me :op).

Here is the issue I found with the keys, I posted earlier.

My question, in Cryptsy, their are API Keys, Public and Private, and Application Keys, Key and Device. Which one of these are we suppose to use or a combination of one or both. Reason I ask, is if I use the API Keys, nothing works right for Cryptsy, markets and everything is blank. If I use the Application Keys, markets and everything works correctly except the Selling option, as stated, It will submit one sell -1 below current selling price, but if someone else places a sell order -1 below mine, mine never changes.

Notice, that every thing works right using the Application Keys, markets display and buy orders work as should, only problem is that the Sell order is placed but never changes, using the API Keys don't work as you seen.

I've already said that but - excuse me - I must insist on the fact that application keys don't solve the problem for everybody. As for myself it doesn't change anything; the markets remain unavailable.

I don't know why you are having a problem using cryptsy API keys.  I use them in the app without problems.
MarKusRomanus (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:35:09 PM

"stop when satoshi spread less than"
is that mean that the spread between the buy/sell book?

Yep, you got it.

Dev,

Another bug.  I asked just to be sure.  I had it spread @5 and it wasn't working.  Then I changed it to 10 and still didn't work.  For some reason or another, it worked for a while and then it kept telling me the spread is under, yet it was well over that.  I even had the exchange page open in the background and I double checked over and over again by refreshing the page.

I also tried to refresh the book from the trader itself.

I have not ever seen it do this incorrectly. Are you absolutely sure?
compumine

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 01:27:04 AM

"stop when satoshi spread less than"
is that mean that the spread between the buy/sell book?

Yep, you got it.

Dev,

Another bug.  I asked just to be sure.  I had it spread @5 and it wasn't working.  Then I changed it to 10 and still didn't work.  For some reason or another, it worked for a while and then it kept telling me the spread is under, yet it was well over that.  I even had the exchange page open in the background and I double checked over and over again by refreshing the page.

I also tried to refresh the book from the trader itself.

I have not ever seen it do this incorrectly. Are you absolutely sure?

On Bittrex. I am sure.  However, I'll keep an eye on it next time I do some trading using the automated feature.  If it happens again, I'll report again to you.  This way we could be sure.  For now I'll keep an eye.  Or someone might report the same thing.  If they do, at least you have an incident already reported.

*Image Removed*
Mattei

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:27:37 PM

Bug in all versions I have tested to date.  In auto ping pong if you set sell for less than current price and current price becomes your bid, the order fails to cancel order and reset to next lower price.  This issue makes using the app dangerous for most coins and larger volumes.

Anybody acknowledge this problem? Thanks.
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:00:17 PM

Does your sell stay above current ask or does it cancel on next check?  What is this causing your orders to do?  (asking for my benefit, but I'm sure other are curious.)
Mattei

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:14:22 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 06:30:55 PM by Mattei

Does your sell stay above current ask or does it cancel on next check?  What is this causing your orders to do?  (asking for my benefit, but I'm sure other are curious.)

Yes that is the bug it does not cancel.

1000 sat spread set to -1 1 below current buy. rouge buy for 50000 sat gets placed at x+990, bot moves on next ping to x+989 or 990-1.  rouge order gets canceled. your 989 order does not.    At this point if you are watching you scurry around to try and cancel the order because on the next ping you order stays at +989 untill it sells or looses it's current price status.
When what it should do is cancel the order and recalculate on the next current price.  
Same works in reverse.  
1000 sat spread set to -1 or 1 below current sell.  rouge sell for -900 gets placed and bot moves to -898.  Sell gets bought or canceled and your -898 is now current order and it will not cancel and reset back to -1 of the next best order.

big enough spread and bot looses via repeated rouge buys.  by rouge buy I mean an order that totals 50000 sat or just enough to make an order. Priced -1 or -2 of current sell.  If you have bot set to +1 forget it.  rouge order will send you right into a buy sell wall.  
Thanks for asking.  
kb4scv
Legendary

Activity: 966

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 09:32:10 PM

So your pushed into high and low walls, right?
Mattei

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 12:53:33 AM

So your pushed into high and low walls, right?
If you run at +1 yes.  I just want -1 to cancel every ping and recalculate as if first time through.
Bigger the spread the more vulnerable you are.  Defaults don't save for the plus minus option. By default it's plus so forget to hit the radio.
I like the app. I think it could go through a few more rounds of big fixes before anything else.  It's only as strong as the weakest link.  If it would cancel and recalculate app would be much more powerful. The other would be to find out what limitation was introduced that restricts multiple instances.
wxman

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:06:59 AM

Bug - Version 2.1.1.4.  I can type the name of a market (e.g. BTC-BC), press "Load Order Book" and it doesn't load the order book.  It appears to just refresh whatever order book you're currently on.  It appears you can only load these markets by the combo box (thus it shouldn't allow you to type in here).

Also, I'm unable to reproduce the exact behavior that leads to this, but for the life of me, the tool tips that come up and show the "Price" and "Total Price" are *really* inconsistent.  Some (maybe even most) times, I can't get them to display.  Some times they display on the ask side, but not the bid side.  It's really frustrating because Bittrex has this information right on their charts in a column and there is no advantage to using the trader for this information (for Bittrex at least).  It would be awesome if this information could be added to a column as opposed to a tool-tip.

Also - is there a way to load the maximum number of coins to purchase based on your available bitcoin balance?  Say I fill in the rate - I figured I could click on my btc balance and it would auto-calculate the max number of coins I could purchase.  This seems to be a basic standard trade function.  Am I missing it?
compumine

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 02:38:06 AM

ERROR - not enough qtl

Got it few time today. Restarted few time to get it going.

*Image Removed*
finjan

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:38:12 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 06:01:47 PM by finjan

I'm new with the bots and trading and have serval questions:

1.) Is it possible to start Quatloo Trader on an Androd Tablet (for mobile Trading?)

2.) Is Arbitrage possible between exchanges w. Quatloo Trader?

3.) Which coins (with enough volume) are worth trading?

P.s.: Can i spread QTL across exchanges to "activate" Quatloo Trader?

Thank you very much for response!

Update: I sent BTC to Bittrex/Poloniex/Cryptsy. But i can only see my BTC-Amount at Bittrex. Why it is so? BTCs definitely arrived at Cryptsy and Poloniex, too ...

Thank you for response!

cyaadz

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 03:25:27 PM

Why would you post in German....
finjan

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 04:03:51 PM
Last edit: September 18, 2014, 06:11:50 PM by finjan

ups, sorry, it's a little confusing (to me)  Shocked
will correct it later

update: thread (above) is corrected!
MrMinerVa

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 09:15:48 PM

Please, any constructive assistance greatly appreciated.

The Ping-Pong works great on all supported exchanges except Cryptsy, which is the main exchange that I prefer to use.

I can place buy orders on Cryptsy all day and it works great, always updating and placing my buy bid +1 above the current buy bid.

Problem is that I can not get the Sell to do the same. It will place the first Sell bid -1 below current highest Sell bid the FIRST TIME and then does nothing and I get no error messages either, I've let it sit and run as long as 30 minutes. If I stop the Ping-Pong, manually cancel my current Sell bid, go back and start Ping-Pong again, it places my Sell bid -1 below the current highest Sell bid, and again, STOPS, just sits there while the other Sell bids are dropping lower.

I have even tried previous versions and have the same issue. I know a lot of you are saying it's working fine for you, but I've also seen a couple other users saying they are also having the same issue, and like me, just with Cryptsy.

Thanks again,
Tom
Mattei

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:42:54 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2014, 02:32:42 AM by Mattei

The Ping-Pong works great on all supported exchanges except Cryptsy, which is the main exchange that I prefer to use.

I can place buy orders on Cryptsy all day and it works great, always updating and placing my buy bid +1 above the current buy bid.

Problem is that I can not get the Sell to do the same. It will place the first Sell bid -1 below current highest Sell bid the FIRST TIME and then does nothing and I get no error messages either, I've let it sit and run as long as 30 minutes. If I stop the Ping-Pong, manually cancel my current Sell bid, go back and start Ping-Pong again, it places my Sell bid -1 below the current highest Sell bid, and again, STOPS, just sits there while the other Sell bids are dropping lower.

I have even tried previous versions and have the same issue. I know a lot of you are saying it's working fine for you, but I've also seen a couple other users saying they are also having the same issue, and like me, just with Cryptsy.

Thanks again,
Tom

Not just cryptsy. I have reported the problem 4 times. If you choose bottom radio option and your buy/sell becomes current bid app fails to cancel and recalculate. (bottom radio control meaning Satoshi Above Top Ask or Satoshis Below Top Bid)
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 04:21:58 AM

Thanks again,
Tom

Not just cryptsy. I have reported the problem 4 times. If you choose bottom radio option and your buy/sell becomes current bid app fails to cancel and recalculate. (bottom radio control meaning Satoshi Above Top Ask or Satoshis Below Top Bid)

Have you tried increasing the time? Don't place orders too quickly, set it to 60 seconds and see if it works.

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money