Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:55:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 [1108] 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170602 times)
daWallet

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 11:50:44 AM

My advice is to completely ignore lack of cryptocommunity interest and continue supporting this coin by mining or buying it. No one really gives a damn about PR releases anymore. On top of that it is still summer and people are generaly uninterested in investing in anything except stupid ETH (they'll regret it later, of course). And there are just too many coins so unless you've made a deal with Facebook or some other major company no one will really care.

Good advice. I prefer a bottom-up approach. We attract people to mine and trade this coin. Burst is every Bitcoin miner's dream - they just don't know it yet Cheesy. Everybody can be part of  this decentralized network with an old machine with free diskspace. It's not ASIC resistant, it's ASIC proof. The network will stay decentralized. There is no special hardware needed to mine. Your electricity bill won't skyrocket.

here are so many good reasons to support this coin. I'm not a big fan of feeding the crypto-news-networks with btc. We have to use the donated money as efficient as possible.

github/dawallet   Burst Client for Win & Burstcoin.biz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:57:56 AM

maybe should start looking for new developer for new features ? Not sure if current developer is still on this project
yeponlyone

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 12:16:44 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2015, 12:27:45 PM by yeponlyone

My advice is to completely ignore lack of cryptocommunity interest and continue supporting this coin by mining or buying it. No one really gives a damn about PR releases anymore. On top of that it is still summer and people are generaly uninterested in investing in anything except stupid ETH (they'll regret it later, of course). And there are just too many coins so unless you've made a deal with Facebook or some other major company no one will really care.

Good advice. I prefer a bottom-up approach. We attract people to mine and trade this coin. Burst is every Bitcoin miner's dream - they just don't know it yet Cheesy. Everybody can be part of  this decentralized network with an old machine with free diskspace. It's not ASIC resistant, it's ASIC proof. The network will stay decentralized. There is no special hardware needed to mine. Your electricity bill won't skyrocket.

here are so many good reasons to support this coin. I'm not a big fan of feeding the crypto-news-networks with btc. We have to use the donated money as efficient as possible.

Yeah, the coin is great Smiley But how the hell will people know that it is great? How will you get them mining? To think about power bills? Start reading about it?

To not be a fan of paying for certain services per se is stupid. The principle to follow is of course to look at it as an investment, e.g., the coin must gain value/recognition/etc comparable to what is paid. If it's not, one should not pay. If it's, it's a pretty damn good investment to pay. I'm not saying 400 dollars is worth it, but one should evaluate the option with an open-mind.

Now... How much media attention has Burst gotten the last 6 months or so when no-one has put out PRs...? I remember when CCN even compared Burst with ETH. Do you think CCN read this tread to see that smart contracts are implemented?

Talking of ETH, it's surely possible to make fun of all the hype. But pretty much everyone in the crypto world knows about it. I firmly believe they will fail, but I have nevertheless traded the coin, made money and contributed to the fact it is the most traded coin on poloniex, giving it more attention.

Has the last 6 months of buttom-up worked...?

Miners are turning their machines off, god dammit!
daWallet

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 12:47:50 PM

I released the windows client maybe 2 weeks ago. Let's see were the network size goes now.  Roll Eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8FHvD3b30ks

And we're looking for people who can code and strengthen the Team.

yeponlyone

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 01:10:27 PM

I released the windows client maybe 2 weeks ago. Let's see were the network size goes now.  Roll Eyes

The program is great, you have done an awesome job, but remember the "ACCT accident". Two coins did something completely revolutionary, but what happened? Nothing.

Technology is not fair. Beta was better than VHS. Windows is not the most used OS because it's the best. ETH isn't huge because they have the tech for it. Man, the naivety and idealism are staggering if you think a program no-one knows exists will turn this around...

If the network size would turn upwards again, it will be due to the work crowetic is doing now in combination with your program.

Btw, did you notice how many have watched the video so far? 122, including me twice. Sensational. Really sensational.

Elmit

Activity: 785

BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 01:38:48 PM

I disagree with that!
To have money is a benefit, but to have no money is not an obstacle!

What should be done now is a massive promotion of small supporters of this community.
Karl started well, but at that time I was busy and could not support him. I am busy again, but can put some time aside now.

My suggestion:
BURST has many features, pick ONE at a time! Like the windows wallet!
Prepare 15 DIFFERENT tweets! with a hashtag for that benefit.

Ask everyone  here and on the burstforum to RE-TWEET all they find with this hashtag. Ask for re post on facebook, plurk, ....
Make a graphic or just a picture of that feature, post it at Facebook (yes, twice, with and without picture), Instagram, Google+, ...
Use a Google shortener to make sure Google is indexing that blog page!

Do some strange things, like I saw once:
Offer 100 BURST to everyone who repost the Facebok picture with the text within the next 24 hours, if you have 500 followers. Proof it with a screen shot that you have posted on time, or become a friend to  my facebook, then I get the proof directly to my facebook account.

Except the last one, all is free!!!!

The only point is to do that coordinated, all to the same feature, for one week. Then move on to the next feature, ....

Not an obstacle...? Please, are you aware of that the PR company that all major coins use for press releases, and from where the media picks most of their news, charge $400 for their least expensive offer? http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/Bitcoin-PR-Buzz-Services.pdf

Your ideas are not bad, I'm not saying that, but they are simply complimentary to get proper recognition in the larger crypto community.

Of course it's an obstacle that Burst can't use the same company and at least be read of the all the media editors. That's simply not something you can "disagree" with. 400 dollars is 400 dollars.

Contribute.

If you are a rich kid, inherited a lots from your uncle, ... you can do many things. If you don't, you can say:
I do what I can, with all resources I got!
(my suggestions, above)
or
blame somebody.
(No quotes, read some pages back)

If you just keep on cry about not having money and need to wait till you have money, then you might come too late to the game!!!!

I still disagree to your stand, we cannot do any promotions, because we do not have 400 dollars.

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
Elmit

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 01:55:53 PM

I released the windows client maybe 2 weeks ago. Let's see were the network size goes now.  Roll Eyes

The program is great, you have done an awesome job, but remember the "ACCT accident". Two coins did something completely revolutionary, but what happened? Nothing.

Technology is not fair. Beta was better than VHS. Windows is not the most used OS because it's the best. ETH isn't huge because they have the tech for it. Man, the naivety and idealism are staggering if you think a program no-one knows exists will turn this around...

If the network size would turn upwards again, it will be due to the work crowetic is doing now in combination with your program.

Btw, did you notice how many have watched the video so far? 122, including me twice. Sensational. Really sensational.

Great! So all people of this forum have seen the video (half of them twice)
I guess all of them KNEW it already before.
More important is:
How many people did you tell it, and how many of them watched the video? --- or why not watched it?

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
daWallet

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 02:26:26 PM

Changing the block reward would be unfair to anyone who made decisions based on the stated supply and distribution schedule. Nothing is perfectly distributed, but I don't really see it being that bad. Excluding the stuff we can't tell apart sitting in exchanges, the next highest address has a little over 2%. I don't see adding more coins which will probably just end up flooding the market being a solution for anything. Theres a lot of things I would have done differently in retrospect but I don't think block reward is one of them.

The next update or 2 will be some long overdue extra account security features. There will be the ability to authorize another account to spend from an account with spending limits(amount / time)(allow access to your funds while keeping the account its in cold stored or other ), and accounts will be able to be set up for multisig. The authorized spending backend stuff is all done and has been tested successfully on a testnet, but has no user interface yet. Multisig is still in progress. I haven't decided whether those will be released separate or grouped together.
Afterwards AT interfaces will become a priority, and I also plan to do a bit of block header restructuring some time soon(header only validation cannot currently be done, but could be with some restructuring)

None of the PoC2 attempts have worked out well in practice unfortunately. Plotting ends up being horribly slow(much worse than PoC1) and large gains can be had by shaving bits off and brute forcing them with gpus. PoC2 is now on hold until a better solution is found.

yeponlyone

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 02:35:55 PM

I still disagree to your stand, we cannot do any promotions, because we do not have 400 dollars.

Well, the address posted yesterday, 1No4Z7SuXDnMWv9DimCEuwMru3mSdmqghF, now has 0.40893113 BTC. With todays rate, it's about 100 dollars. That's a great start, the problem will be to keep the community to donating for expenses the Devs have, I think.

And I'm not saying we need 400 bucks per PR.

I just looked at https://www.prbuzz.com. They want $299 but the customers get an unlimited PR distribution for a year. I searched their database (which dates back to May) and got 50 hits on "bitcoin" and 50 hits on "crypto". Bitcoinist, I/O, Cubits and DNotes seem to use them as examples.

(Please do not the same searches and look at number of views and comment on that. How many have read the PR at their site is irrelevant: Their service is distribution of the PRs.)
Elmit

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 04:04:38 PM

Well, the address posted yesterday, 1No4Z7SuXDnMWv9DimCEuwMru3mSdmqghF, now has 0.40893113 BTC. With todays rate, it's about 100 dollars. That's a great start, the problem will be to keep the community to donating for expenses the Devs have, I think.

I just looked at https://www.prbuzz.com. They want $299 but the customers get an unlimited PR distribution for a year. I searched their database (which dates back to May) and got 50 hits on "bitcoin" and 50 hits on "crypto". Bitcoinist, I/O, Cubits and DNotes seem to use them as examples.

(Please do not the same searches and look at number of views and comment on that. How many have read the PR at their site is irrelevant: Their service is distribution of the PRs.)

Short: Nothing can be done without having collected money (- thats what you insist on)
I think that we should do something ourselves, ... NOW, not wait for money to miraculously flow into your wallet.

Maybe just 20 brainless monkeys hitting all day long re-tweet is a much better deal.
Do you need a video how to re-tweet? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnUq8C5GKvs

catbref

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:10:57 PM

I recently relaunched my horse derby arcade game which takes BTC and BURST in the hope that some people might notice BURST.
I'm only a programmer so I've no idea how to promote it.
Did speak to a friend recently who might know how to proceed.
yeponlyone

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 04:28:54 PM

I recently relaunched my horse derby arcade game which takes BTC and BURST in the hope that some people might notice BURST.

Do you have a domain with "burst" in it? That would be good.

For promotion, it might be worth to write a PR, or at least write at the blog. There should also be a link on the home pages and in the OP.

There seems to be some people willing to coordinate Twitter activity. We could do that now.

Can you write a text explaining the game a little bit? Then they can post it at the blog.

Edit, I just saw that you have texts already. It should be possible to make a coherent blog post of About and Fairness - Provability Smiley

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 05:09:46 PM

After speaking to PRBuzz, they said that their price is for a SINGLE PRESS RELEASE, not for a year. Which I think is ridiculous. (Although, they did say that they'll accept payment partially in BURST...)

I'm going to be doing work on the cheaper PR sites for now, until we get into a position where I can hire a company like PR Buzz for one of our major releases (maybe even the fully updated GUI with GPU and all) but for now, the free or lesser expensive alternatives is going to be my focus.

THANK YOU ALL WHO DONATED! We will make best use of this donation money, and make sure to give option for community input on the spending ideas (since I believe that is fair since the money was donated by the community.)

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 05:10:39 PM

Do you have a domain with "burst" in it? That would be good.

For promotion, it might be worth to write a PR, or at least write at the blog. There should also be a link on the home pages and in the OP.

There seems to be some people willing to coordinate Twitter activity. We could do that now.

Can you write a text explaining the game a little bit? Then they can post it at the blog.

Edit, I just saw that you have texts already. It should be possible to make a coherent blog post of About and Fairness - Provability Smiley

I have many BURST related domains, cat is more than welcome to use one of them. Hell, I'll even give it to him, he more than deserves it.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
yeponlyone

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 05:38:41 PM

After speaking to PRBuzz, they said that their price is for a SINGLE PRESS RELEASE, not for a year. Which I think is ridiculous. (Although, they did say that they'll accept payment partially in BURST...)

I'm going to be doing work on the cheaper PR sites for now, until we get into a position where I can hire a company like PR Buzz for one of our major releases (maybe even the fully updated GUI with GPU and all) but for now, the free or lesser expensive alternatives is going to be my focus.

THANK YOU ALL WHO DONATED! We will make best use of this donation money, and make sure to give option for community input on the spending ideas (since I believe that is fair since the money was donated by the community.)

I think you mixing up https://www.prbuzz.com/ ("Distribute an unlimited number of press releases for only $299 USD per year") with http://bitcoinprbuzz.com, which charge 399 dollars for each PR.

haitch

Activity: 539

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 08:47:23 PM

The Burst Team are putting together a new collaboration site where we can centralize access to Burst Tools, News, Blogs, Press Releases etc.

To access goto: http://burst-team.us

Currently all content is available as read-only to anonymous users. To comment you need to register for an account. To get authorship rights, drop me an email at: haitch@burst-team.us

We also have spare capacity on our servers to host additional VMs. If you're working on a Burst related project that you need a publicly available host to run it on, again drop me an email at: haitch@burst-team.us

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2015, 08:54:30 PM

The Burst Team are putting together a new collaboration site where we can centralize access to Burst Tools, News, Blogs, Press Releases etc.

To access goto: http://burst-team.us

Currently all content is available as read-only to anonymous users. To comment you need to register for an account. To get authorship rights, drop me an email at: haitch@burst-team.us

We also have spare capacity on our servers to host additional VMs. If you're working on a Burst related project that you need a publicly available host to run it on, again drop me an email at: haitch@burst-team.us

H.

Thank you very much Haitch!

Also, wanted to let everyone know, I have made a blog post about the new GUI, and we've also updated it already to fix a few minor bugs, and solidify it!

http://burstcoin.info/blog/

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
yeponlyone

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:24:26 PM

Good work, guys!

@crowetic: I sent you a little gift  Wink
crazyearner
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:49:42 PM

Hay guys. Sorry to say this but due to not having any free time t put towards guides  I am stepping down for the project to to guides up for mining as this is too much work for me right now. I did have a half completed guide on setting up miners plotting and then some. I right now do not have time to complete it. For the work that is done on it can be transferred over to someone who has the time and can finish it off Smiley

Maybe when I have the time to I will come back but right now I am never active or taking part in activities or contributing towards making a better guide for members. So for now goodbye I will be along the sides somewhere keeping up with the coin in the future and seeing where things go. But for me on team is a no go for me right now.

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to work on guides but for me it is not working out.

=
  R E B E L L I O U S 
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄                           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▀        █▄▄                     ▄▄█        ▀▄
█            █████████████████████            █
█▄          ██       ██ ██       ██          ▄█
█        █            █            █        █
  █    █               █               █    █
   █ ██               █ █               ██ █
    █ █               █ █               █ █
    █ ███▄  █████▄   ██ ██   ▄█████  ▄███ █
    █     ███     █         █     ███     █
     █   █   ▀███ █  █   █  █ ███▀   █   █
     █   █      █ █  █   █  █ █      █   █
     █   █      ██  █     █  ██      █   █
      █  █     ██  █       █  ██     █  █
      █  █    ██  █ ███████ █  ██    █  █
      █ ███   ██  █         █  ██   ███ █
       █   ▀███      █   █      ███▀   █
        █     ██       █       ██     █
         █      █   ▄▄███▄▄   █      █
          ███   ███▀       ▀███   ███
             █████           █████
                  ███████████
  R E B E L L I O U S
Irontiga

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 20, 2015, 11:51:09 PM

Sent out a newsletter to some 350 plus subscribers about the new burst gui exe.
Pages: « 1 ... 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 [1108] 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: