Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:59:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 [928] 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170603 times)
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2015, 10:17:06 PM

What the hell is wrong with burst.ninja? It's been 24 hours now and no payout and yes i know payout minimum is higher but i got 4TB("~capacity" shows 1,5 tb whatever that means) mining with no payout for far too long. On other pools i got 500-1k burst per day so there should have been a payout already. Because of the hiccups i switched pool for a while and my earnings where 5 times higher, now i come back hoping for some improvement and i get nothing. This is fucking suspicious. If i ever get a payout i will be gone for sure.

There is always the factor "Luck" included. If nobody in the pool finds a block, then nothing can be splitted!

Or sarcastic said, you plotted the wrong data, ... lol

You are relying to much on that factor

Busrt.ninja just had few payouts, what did you make for the last 24hrs ?

None and it's more like 36 h moving towards 48h.

In order to get an effective and FAIR payout system, we've based payouts more on the left pie than the right, meaning the person who finds the block will get more of the payout than the people who don't. Then there is a distribution ladder that you can see on the right with percentages.

That being said, there have been a few changes to the payout system recently that may have caused a few delays.

But, right now I still think it's more fair to pay the person who finds the block more than everyone else in the pool. If there are a lot of complaints about this, I will change it, but so far you are the only one who is saying they haven't received a payout at all...

please PM me and we can figure out the issue.

There is absolutely nothing fishy about the pool, and I am totally honest with everyone. There is no way I would ever steal anything from anyone, and I really don't like that that is what you're alluding to.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Irontiga

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:45:50 AM

Oh my goodness guys, so flippin funny!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEdcvuFJoxE
haitch

Activity: 539

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:19:11 AM

What the hell is wrong with burst.ninja? It's been 24 hours now and no payout and yes i know payout minimum is higher but i got 4TB("~capacity" shows 1,5 tb whatever that means) mining with no payout for far too long. On other pools i got 500-1k burst per day so there should have been a payout already. Because of the hiccups i switched pool for a while and my earnings where 5 times higher, now i come back hoping for some improvement and i get nothing. This is fucking suspicious. If i ever get a payout i will be gone for sure.

Mergesort:

See that staement right in the middle of the screen "Deferred Payouts   1204". 1,204 payments of less than 250 burst have been deferred. Given 50-55 miners currently, about 25 of those are yours - well, 25 if you were still mining here. The code burst.ga was running is the same code many of the pools are running, and that code has a problem - payments it claims to have made simply don't exist, the transactions disappeared into the ether. I assume this is why the beta code was pushed to burst.ga/ninja - the code it was replacing was really bad. The pool code is being actively developed on pool.burstcoining.com, and once shown to be stable and correct pushed over to burst.ninja. Burst.ninja is running from the ground up new code, and that code is solid and correct,

Catbref and Crowetic are extremely honest pool managers and developers, and the aspurtions you have labelled them with are very uncalled for. Crowetic has paid out of his own wallet to correct errors created by the pool code, and what you insinuate is outrageous. Yes there are hiccups with the new code, but to imply what you did is just wrong.

Personally, I hope you apologize to Crowetic, and point your miner back at the pool.

Haitch.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Mergesort

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:06:38 AM

Mergesort:

See that staement right in the middle of the screen "Deferred Payouts   1204". 1,204 payments of less than 250 burst have been deferred. Given 50-55 miners currently, about 25 of those are yours - well, 25 if you were still mining here. The code burst.ga was running is the same code many of the pools are running, and that code has a problem - payments it claims to have made simply don't exist, the transactions disappeared into the ether. I assume this is why the beta code was pushed to burst.ga/ninja - the code it was replacing was really bad. The pool code is being actively developed on pool.burstcoining.com, and once shown to be stable and correct pushed over to burst.ninja. Burst.ninja is running from the ground up new code, and that code is solid and correct,

Catbref and Crowetic are extremely honest pool managers and developers, and the aspurtions you have labelled them with are very uncalled for. Crowetic has paid out of his own wallet to correct errors created by the pool code, and what you insinuate is outrageous. Yes there are hiccups with the new code, but to imply what you did is just wrong.

Personally, I hope you apologize to Crowetic, and point your miner back at the pool.

Haitch.

My payout after 48h right now is 253 Burst. I don't realy want to complain or accuse anybody. I am not a coder, i can't tell you if a pool works good or not. All i can do is look at the results and a 1/8 payout compared to other pools is not good in my eyes. What i will do now is switch pool and test it again to prove my point. Sorry if i sounded to aggressive, i am not rich and can't really waste space, time and energy right now.
daWallet

Activity: 302
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2015, 08:16:22 AM

My payout after 48h right now is 253 Burst. I don't realy want to complain or accuse anybody. I am not a coder, i can't tell you if a pool works good or not. All i can do is look at the results and a 1/8 payout compared to other pools is not good in my eyes. What i will do now is switch pool and test it again to prove my point. Sorry if i sounded to aggressive, i am not rich and can't really waste space, time and energy right now.

Please Mergesort, change the pool, mine solo ... open your own pool. I read enough of your problems. Open your own thread at burstforum.com.

The difficulty is rising alot, more than the stats show. I'm happy that crowetic and others are developing the pool code, because I'm also not entirely happy with urays pools.

github/dawallet   Burst Client for Win & Burstcoin.biz
Mergesort

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:39:37 AM

Please Mergesort, change the pool, mine solo ... open your own pool. I read enough of your problems. Open your own thread at burstforum.com.

The difficulty is rising alot, more than the stats show. I'm happy that crowetic and others are developing the pool code, because I'm also not entirely happy with urays pools.

You want me to shut up? Use that ignore button. The best way to kill this coin is to bash all people that have problems with it, way to go.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:43:42 AM

[miner]

new version Burst-miner v1.150223
http://www.dropbox.com/s/9p6p5mxfjvfcspx/miner-burst-1.150223.zip?dl=0

+ Added memory cleaning.
   After reading all plots, miner clears the cache Windows

+ Added an option to disable the log.
   "UseLog" : false,
   (by default - true)

+ Added an option to process files with non-matching filesize / filename
  "SkipBadPlots" : false
   (by default - true)

src: https://github.com/Blagodarenko/miner-burst

great Blago!!!

this is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally useful,
you safe windows users life!!!

thank you!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
vaxman

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 10:12:39 AM

You want me to shut up? Use that ignore button. The best way to kill this coin is to bash all people that have problems with it, way to go.

;TLDR
Be patient and friendly, and everyone else will be.
Shout and insult others, then don't be surprised to be treated appropriately.

calm down, man. The critique in the last 3 postings were all about YOUR TONE.

Let that sink in.

Again. Take yourself back for a moment, it is not about you personally, listen to what others say, it is about _how_you_behave_.

My view on it:
Transfer the situation to a different context, like people standing together and discussing.
You changed it from a technical discussion to an argument.
You are directly and indirectly __accusing__, you are impatient and you try to argue with "statistics" albeit _I_ have the impression that you even seem to lack understanding of variance and population parameters involved.

So, you need to understand that people are free to walk away from this silly argument  "with a hot-headed 18 year old".

PS: If you "don't have time and money to spare" what are you doing here in altcoin mining anyway ?

Mergesort

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 11:04:06 AM

;TLDR
Be patient and friendly, and everyone else will be.
Shout and insult others, then don't be surprised to be treated appropriately.

calm down, man. The critique in the last 3 postings were all about YOUR TONE.

Let that sink in.

Again. Take yourself back for a moment, it is not about you personally, listen to what others say, it is about _how_you_behave_.

My view on it:
Transfer the situation to a different context, like people standing together and discussing.
You changed it from a technical discussion to an argument.
You are directly and indirectly __accusing__, you are impatient and you try to argue with "statistics" albeit _I_ have the impression that you even seem to lack understanding of variance and population parameters involved.

So, you need to understand that people are free to walk away from this silly argument  "with a hot-headed 18 year old".

PS: If you "don't have time and money to spare" what are you doing here in altcoin mining anyway ?

Yes, i can be patient(i am most of the time), but it depends on my mood somtimes(rl is not easy at the moment). I guess it's a trust problem. Trusting people over the internet is hard especially when so many get screwed by others and it's nothing new for altcoins. Sorry if anyone got offended by my words.
As for why i mine, it should be pretty obvious. I don't have much, but see what i give as investment. It could work out or maybe not, but i got some hope. And yes i don't have much time to keep things running and profitable(or get as much Burst/day), that's why i am hoping for a click and done solution, like installing a program and keeping it running.
I have exams right now and look into the forum and wallet once in a while. I don't know how to setup a pool or write a miner or plotter and not time to learn it. I don't even know how to solo mine(doesn't really matter, have not enough TB anyway).
xizmax

Activity: 527

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:03:18 PM

This is a mostly very pleasant and helpful community. I'd appreciate it if we kept it that way.

As for blago, I know for a fact he has some nice things planned out for his miner and has proven trustworthy. So lets all give some kudos to all our devs (since we didn't really pass with flying colors on the CF side so far Smiley)

BURST, your C:\urrency
Follow us on https://twitter.com/burstcoin_dev
q327K091
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1010

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 12:27:26 PM

community is expanding on all fronts , congratulations all! and majority of people (speaking of of out there in the world) still don't know what a blockchain is, imagine if they knew  Cool
Kartojal

Activity: 207

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:26:07 PM

Guys, i need your support in the "BurstOSandARMSupport"  CF case!

It could be a cool investigation !  Think you can mine in a 60 $ mini ARM board, like the Banana Pi, with very low energy usage! I need one ARM board with sata or usb 3.0 support  for porting the current Burst Tools to ARM arquitecture, and do some benchmarking.

I create a separated post for any questions or proposition, and if its funded, share there my results and the ported tools   Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=967495.0

Thanks for your attention!  Smiley

binarygangster

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 01:47:19 PM

burst.ninja is vastly superior to any and all existing pools (that I have used) on all levels.

Nice new domain.
Much faster/leaner js ui.
Cleaner layout.
Faster communication

Much love to burstcoin, Catbref, Crowetic holding it down and making one of the most innovative cryptos easier to use, mine and adopt by the masses.
bobafett

Activity: 619

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 03:35:27 PM

Now at 33% funded. I still need your help!

If you want how to install the crowdfund extension, loot at burstcoin.info Guides.
thx

Update and News:
Burstcoin.de is now conneted. I´m now working on my website, hopefully it will be online next week.

300k to go in the CF. Please do some donations!!!! How to donate? please look into my footer.

You can also support me by sending direct to my Burst Account: BURST-AJ63-3W8L-FGBT-2ALZE

Thanks!!!!

Irontiga

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 04:56:48 PM
Last edit: February 25, 2015, 05:34:04 PM by Irontiga

burst.ninja is vastly superior to any and all existing pools (that I have used) on all levels.

Nice new domain.
Cleaner layout.
Faster communication

Much love to burstcoin, Catbref, Crowetic holding it down and making one of the most innovative cryptos easier to use, mine and adopt by the masses.

I like u already Grin Grin Grin

Oh, and good price fella's:
http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1310560&CatId=4357
Blago

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:22:42 PM

Nice new domain.
Cleaner layout.
Faster communication

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?EdpNo=1310560&sku=TSD-3000AS2&SRCCODE=WEM4446C&utm_source=EML&utm_medium=main&utm_campaign=WEM4446&cm_lm=irontiga@gmail.com&SEG=C&lk=6

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?" on this server.
Reference #18.67062dc1.1424884876.1b1a2473

Relax, I’m russian!...
BURST-B2LU-SGCZ-NYVS-HZEPK
Irontiga

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 05:34:25 PM

Nice new domain.
Cleaner layout.
Faster communication

http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=1310560&CatId=4357

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access "http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/searchtools/item-Details.asp?" on this server.
Reference #18.67062dc1.1424884876.1b1a2473

fixed
GenTarkin
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 06:16:43 PM

How is difficulty  calculated?

GenTarkin's MOD Kncminer Titan custom firmware! v1.0.4! -- !!NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!
Donations: bitcoin- 1Px71mWNQNKW19xuARqrmnbcem1dXqJ3At || litecoin- LYXrLis3ik6TRn8tdvzAyJ264DRvwYVeEw
Irontiga

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 08:00:57 PM

How is difficulty  calculated?

19215358 / basetarget

Result is netdiff in PB
Natalya

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 25, 2015, 09:12:11 PM

Nice new domain.
Cleaner layout.
Faster communication

I love crowetic too,but about two weeks I get oft-"unable to commit nounce to burst.ninja:8124...<The remote server returned an error<400> bad request>..... Angry

″ Working on Implementing                 WEBSITE        ANN THREAD
                  DASH's Decentralized Governance,              TERRACOIN 1.0 [ TRC ]  EST 2012                 REDDIT          GITHUB
                     Masternodes and Instant Sent..           TWITTER        BTC GARDEN
Pages: « 1 ... 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 [928] 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: