Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:39:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 [1073] 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170602 times)
riskyfire

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 08:22:19 PM

any news about biteent asset why is it beeing dumped?

Its not being dumped!
One person just sold a few hundred shares at a silly low price. I'm buying, if anyone else wants to sell so cheaply.

"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
callmejack

Activity: 256

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 10:47:13 PM

the blocktime varies a lot.
there were blocks being mined within a couple of seconds and blocks which took almost 2000 seconds during the last 24h.
a list with all blocktimes for the last day is available here: http://pastebin.com/qneiZs7R

does it make sense to think about adjusting the formula for the basetarget again?

Where does the formula for avgBaseTarget in the difficulty calculation come from?

Code:
                Block itBlock = previousBlock;
                BigInteger avgBaseTarget = BigInteger.valueOf(itBlock.getBaseTarget());
                int blockCounter = 1;
                do {
                        itBlock = Nxt.getBlockchain().getBlock(itBlock.getPreviousBlockId());
                        blockCounter++;
                        avgBaseTarget = (avgBaseTarget.multiply(BigInteger.valueOf(blockCounter))
                                                                .add(BigInteger.valueOf(itBlock.getBaseTarget())))
                                                                .divide(BigInteger.valueOf(blockCounter + 1));
                } while(blockCounter < 24);

It's based on darkcoin's DGW3 difficulty adjustment. I know it's not actually an average.

daWallet

Activity: 302

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 09:27:31 AM

If there are more accounts like mine, I am unaware of. I only have my private account, which features a lot a Burst content: https://twitter.com/karl_perkin

I'm not affiliated to the PR devs, this is my own initiative - even if I ask for help with ideas for Burst tweets. I think Burst needs more of things like this from the community Smiley

Regards,
Karl

Thank you for contributing to this project Smiley We need more people like you.

github/dawallet   Burst Client for Win & Burstcoin.biz
daWallet

Activity: 302

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 09:52:51 AM
Last edit: July 01, 2015, 12:04:07 AM by daWallet

I have an announcement to make:

because nobody wants to code a proper Windows Wallet for Burst I started to make one on my own. My coding skills are rusty but let's see how far I get with this.

The program uses the official Online Wallet of Crowetic & Catbref (https://wallet.burst.city) and a local one. The blockchain is downloading in the background as long as the wallet is opened. (You can drop your existing Blockchain into the burst_db folder as always)
I implemented an passphrase manager for your Wallets - which saves the passphrases encrypted in the same directory like the .exe. This is a rudimentary encryption so the phrases are not in plaintext in the directory.

Features:
+ Wallet/Passphrase Manager
+ Switch between Online and Local Wallet
+ Crowdfunding & Lotteries

ToDos:
- Minimize to tray
your suggestions
- Plotter
- Miner
- Installation routine

Burst Windows Wallet v0.1.4
https://mega.co.nz/#!K88UTaIR!GkgcrHycnPwfQRgn_rqgkjjFVlZ68Gm3plM0S9v8rng

github/dawallet   Burst Client for Win & Burstcoin.biz
BurstBurst

Activity: 494
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 02:57:32 PM

Well done Cheesy

because nobody wants to code a proper Windows Wallet for Burst I started to make one on my own. My coding skills are rusty but let's see how far I get with this.

The program uses the official Online Wallet of Crowetic & Catbref (https://wallet.burst.city) and a local one. The blockchain is downloading in the background as long as the wallet is opened. (You can drop your existing Blockchain into the burst_db folder as always)
I implemented an passphrase manager for your Wallets - which saves the passphrases encrypted in the same directory like the .exe. This is a rudimentary encryption so the phrases are not in plaintext in the directory.

Features:

ToDos:
- Minimize to tray
your suggestions
- Plotter
- Miner
- Installation routine

https://mega.co.nz/#!K5MhmIjA!bwtrNp_MOj1ONIRRBkYJJwBMBWXL8JieeX2YVXyqSxE

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 03:03:09 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2015, 03:14:13 PM by crowetic

any news about biteent asset why is it beeing dumped?

Its not being dumped!
One person just sold a few hundred shares at a silly low price. I'm buying, if anyone else wants to sell so cheaply.

There will be more mining power added to the BURSTCITY1 miner (the miner for ByteEnt asset) soon, as well as more value-adding-shit coming for ByteEnt asset. I've had a few tough months, but everything has been running great at ByteEnterprises. My next step is to step it up a notch, then we will do the final release of the asset, at which time I hope to have the value up WAY higher than it is currently.

I'm also buying, because I know the future of my asset. heh.

Edit: The account that is dumping is so-called mmmaybe. Who also is not dead, and lied to the entire community for some sick game, I will no longer pretend like I believe him. He pretended to be friends with so many of us, just to end up playing some sick game for no reason I can see. I will never understand that.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
haitch

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 03:48:21 PM

Features:

ToDos:
- Minimize to tray
your suggestions
- Plotter
- Miner
- Installation routine

Good work daWallet - it works great.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Elmit

Activity: 785

BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 11:00:07 PM

Hello,

This is Karl Perkin. I have a Twitter project (which got major help from crowetic), aiming to demonstrate the undervaluation of Burst. June 22nd I had 120 followers and would about to write the 19th tweet. Now, the 25th of June I have 188 followers and posted 50 tweets. The first batch of tweets, got 9-10 retweets (thank you!).

I have to admit that all tweets are not directly about the chosen topic, but most are.

I do not write this to brag, overall I have very few followers but hope they will grow to a larger group. I was thinking I would share the first 50 tweets with you. Please note that the list sometimes differ from the actual tweet (I write them off-line, and when posting may need to edit them).

The primary objective by posting the list is to encourage the Burst community to contribute in this thread with possible Twitter material to tweet to be used. I do have material for continued tweeting for awhile, but then my (and crowetic's) imagination might dry up.

A secondary objective is that we, although in an odd 140-characters limited phrasing, collect all the positive arguments for Burst. The results, I hope, could be useful for the PR-team in various situations.

The List

(Evidence to the my #BURST tweets is found @ burstcoin.into, burstcoin.eu & BCTalk's http://[Suspicious link removed]/OEXI) #cryptocurrency #UNDERVALUE

(What's the deal with numbers & letters in-front of some of my tweets? They order a drive showing #crypto #BURST's #UNDERVALUE! #bitcoin)

1. The estimated price of hardware atm mining #cryptocurrency #BURST is around $500K (mostly hard-drives) #Crypto #Bitcoin #UNDERVALUED

2. The work so far: #NXT rewrite, Miners, Plotters, AT, ACCT, Pools, Websites, Work, etc., exceeds $500K #BURST #CRYPTO #BITCOIN #UNDERVALUED

3. This means at least #Burst investments of $1.000.000 in hardware & manpower. While the #marketcap is $150K #crypto

4. Marketcap of $150K for #BURST when work & hardware is $1mil, AND network-size just grows! This = #UNDERVALUED

5. Marketcap of $150K for #BURST & work & things = $1mil, WHILE users just grow! This = #UNDERVALUED #crypto #bitcoin

6. Analysis of POW coins mining costs w. #Burst's PoC. Earth is worth saving, but POW coins wont do it. http://[Suspicious link removed]/p1PEwc #crypto

7. #cryptocurrency #Burst truly is ASIC resistant! Read to understand pi.vu/667g, [Suspicious link removed]/OAmhD #bitcoin #UNDERVALUED

8. All talks of #SmartContracts, but #BURST has them running 4 six month. Get started @ [Suspicious link removed]/gbTwzk #crypto #bitcoin #UNDERVALUED

9. Wonder what the number in front of some of my tweets means? They order a Twitter campaign showing #Burst's #UNDERVALUE! #bitcoin #crypto

10. #AutomatedTransactions are #SmartContracts for #cryptocurrencies, working with any coin & implemented on.#Burst #bitcoin #UNDERVALUED

11. #Cryptocurrency #Burst is traded @Poloniex, @BittrexExchange & @CryptoCurrEncyX. Get some while cheap! #crypto #bitcoin #UNDERVALUED

12. #BURST goes to China & Launches http://burstcoin.cn. A warm welcome to users from #China! #crypto #bitcoin #UNDERVALUED

13. Celebrating burstcoin.cn, 8btc.com has a #giveaway - 1st gets 1K #BURST, 2nd gets 999… [Suspicious link removed]/1G6kEB5n #UNDERVALUED

14. Value your privacy? #BURST counts #encrypted #messaging among its many features! http://burstcoin.info #crypto #bitcoin #UNDERVALUED

15. Tired of Devs sleeping? #BURST now has a #slack for devs & users interaction Have an idea/wanna chat? http://[Suspicious link removed]/0IuF78 #UNDERVALUE

16. #Cryptocurrency #BURST uses a new PoW type algo called (PoC), lacking POS flaws. See: http://[Suspicious link removed]/DYSkSE #crypto #bitcoin #UNDERVALUED

17. The first & only HDD mined #cryptocurrency, #Burst, uses hardly NO power with your hard drive? Empty space = mine = free money!        

18a. For year, #crypto talked of #trustless #SmartContracts for their endless possibilities Despite others, #BURST has them NOW! #UNDERVALUE

18b. #Crypto #BURST's #trustless #SmartContracts called Automated Transactions (AT), is deved by ciyam.org/at #UNDERVALUE

18c. Try #SmartContracs & #AutomatedTransactions (#AT) examples @ [Suspicious link removed]/gbTwzk #bitcoin #crypto #cryptocurrency #UNDERVALUED

19. We've just touched on #BURST's many features. Q: Does it have a #free #decentralized #escrow service? OF COURSE! #bitcoin #undervalued

20. Before launch, did the soon 1y old #BURST host fundraising based on promises (#IPO/#ICO)? NO! All development/PR is #voluntary #bitcoin

21. Before launch, was it a pre-mine benefiting the #BURST devs? NO! Devs' earnings come from trading/mining. #crypto #undervalued #Bitcoin

22. Without any pre-financing, can #BURST have devs? YES! It has ~20 ppl working.. Dedication, voluntarism & donations #bitcoin #undervalued

23. Without external funds, do devs have holdings? YES! The rich-list has the creator @ #33 of the 20K wallets #bitcoin #undervalue #crypto

24. #BURST, a 2.0 #crypto, has a #free #decentralized #asset #exchange w. infinite potential, e.g. setup company stock. #Bitcoin #Undervalue

25a. Wanna build #DECENTRALIZED #EXCHANGES, defeat the central authority? #BURST has the tech in ACCT! #CYIAM #bitcoin #crypto #UNDERVALUE

25b. #BURST did the world's first #ACCT with #QORA, a transaction CROSS CHAIN; an exchange without a Exchange #bitcoin #crypto #UNDERVALUE

26. Hey #Ebay, #BURST has a #decentralized marketplace - #freedom in buying & selling, NO central #authority! #bitcoin #crypto #UNDERVALUE

27. Tired of the heat & power problems with old PoW mining, but still want to MINE? Try #BBURST's HHD mining! #bitcoin #crypto #UNDERVALUE

28a. Any devs like to have the ability to setup a program on the #decentralized #blockchain? Join #BURST's #AT tech! #crypto #UNDERVALUE

28b. With #ATs, #crowdfunding, lottery, CrossChain transactions & a lot more is possible. Join #BURST's #AT! #bitcoin #crypto #UNDERVALUE

29a. In #cryptocurrency debate, the terms ASIC proof/resistant are common - but NO #PoW #coin will ever be it. #BURST's PoC is ASIC proof!

29b. #BURST's #PoC, with similarities to #PoW, is #ASIC proof due to the complex #algo which results is stored on your harddrive. #bitcoin

29c. The regular home-PC will thus never be "ousted" as #PoW's #CPU, #GPU, #FPGA & even next-generation ASICs are doomed to be. #BURST

29d. Truly #ASIC proof forever, decentralized & hard-drive mining is THE home #miner's #dream with some unused #hard-drive space. #BURST

29e. #BURST is also THE home #miner's #dream due to the little power a #harddrive requires. If price want hit zero, profit is yours.

29f. The #ASIC proof & home-users of #BURST is also important as it gives true #decentralization. #cryptocurrency #bitcoin #crypto #UNDERVALUE

30a. #Decentralized is another catch-word of #crypto, & it's central for the network. But #bitcoin increasingly becomes #centralized. #BURST  

30b. The #centralization of #bitcoin is due to many things, like the progress of ever-more efficient #ASIC. #crypto #UNDERVALUE

30c. Major actor #KnC has developed a new chip, more powerful than all other: This will, as happened before, #centralize #bitcoin. #BURST

30d. With the #ASIC proof & home-users of #BURST, the development as seen in #bitcoin's #PoW is impossible. #BURST WILL stay #decentralized!

30e. Conclusion 1: #ASIC proof, true #decentralization, #PoC & whole lot of innovation, #Burst hard-drive mining is the home-miner's dream.

30f. Conclusion 2: There aren't any #innovation able to disrupt #BURST's technology. You'll always earn some $. #crypto #UNDERVALUE

30g. #BURST's HDD mining is here to stay. However, #BURST isn't complete: ~20 devs steadily add new features. #bitcoin #crypto #UNDERVALUE

31. Doing a "#world firsts" is just another day for #BURST devs. HDD Mining, Automated Transactions, cross blockchain transfers! #UNDERVALUE

32. Got an important transaction that needs an ESCROW agent? Use #BURST! It's built right into the beautiful wallet! #bitcoin #UNDERVALUE

END.

The fact that some tweets are labeled 18a, 18b, 18c and so on, is the reason that we only are on tweet number 32 and not 50. I can see that bitcointalk doesn't like the URL shortener "is .gd/", but I assure you there is nothing suspicious being linked.

Please, if you like the project and want to support it, post possible tweets or possible topics to work with, and secondly, if you use Twitter add my account https://twitter.com/karl_perkin and retweet the posts you find relevant.

Thank you!

Warm regards,
Karl

To multiply the list, you could use spin technology. Example, for the "message" it is not important if you say "Peter said" or "Anna said". I use spin technology in my tweet program which replaces parts of the message, in above example: "{Peter|Anna} said" 
If you use multiple such possibilities in one message, .... you get a lots of tweets.

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
Elmit

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 11:06:12 PM

Features:

ToDos:
- Minimize to tray
your suggestions
- Plotter
- Miner
- Installation routine

You could add Luxe's idea of creating customized BURST addresses

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 11:11:59 PM

Features:

ToDos:
- Minimize to tray
your suggestions
- Plotter
- Miner
- Installation routine

awesome, im asking to myselft why nobody start with it yet.

ty for your hard work man, i will try it on one of my machines, now i cant think on any sugestions but will be awesome if we start to work on it, i really think that burst need to have an "easy way" to start and work.

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
mmmaybe

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2015, 11:30:13 PM

Please do not read this read if you do not want to read OffTopic posts, but just to show how unreasonable crowetic and mczarnek are at the moment, when they perhaps should spend their time promoting your coin and not

---
Edit: The account that is dumping is so-called mmmaybe. Who also is not dead, and lied to the entire community for some sick game, I will no longer pretend like I believe him. He pretended to be friends with so many of us, just to end up playing some sick game for no reason I can see. I will never understand that.

I have no access to any Burst coin account and can not simply "dump" any coins. I bought this account, very cheap due to these controversies, which at the time I was not aware of. I bought it for sig. purposes. I make some income by posting with high ranked account on the forum to support my family.

I did not know mmmaybe. I do not know if he lives or is dead. After a number PMs of accusations from 'mczarnek', who evidently is totally convinced I am the 'original mmmaybe', which made me review this accounts history, I ask him some questions and comment trying to set things straight.

I will share some of those with you, so you can make up your own mind. Some of the quotes are hard to comprehend, I assume, as I of ethical reason do not post his accusations.

Do you see my signature about coinomat? They pay me 0.001 per post. [I have many more account too, edit] I'm allowed to post 100 posts a week, earning 0.01. If I have a number of accounts, I can make more. I'm poor so the money is important.

Do you mind rephrase the trust comment [he had made a negative trust comment]. The original owner might be dead, I don't know, but I have no other intentions then to support my family.

I can obviously not convince you, you are a man of faith and not arguments.

"Yes, I'm dead. I tell everyone that. I sell my account on bitcointalk to someone, but I then buy it back again. I email from Heaven while writing 200 posts a day here just for fun".

Give me at least one good reason to why a man, who seemed quite wealthy and respected, would pretend to die, sell his account, buy it back, and spend his time writing 200 posts a day for a few dollars?

As you are well spoken I guess you are well-educated. Therefore I also assume you are familiar with "Occam's razor". Please analyze our two stories from that point of view. If you still believe in your story after doing that, you are not only a man of faith, you are a fundamentalist with no rationality.

Please let me do my work now without getting nonsense accusations.

Now you present events I had no idea of. "A friend of a friend", "take the community funds". It is easy to play poker when you can see the value of the cards.

It made me look at his posting history a little closer. As I understand you, "mmmaybe" presented a picture of himself as a major investor in Burst (hence my conclusion of him being relatively wealthy) while this was false? If this is the case, let me say seven things:

1. You wrote "you were just trying to pump the price with a fake story". This contradicts the claim that he wasn't, as I call it, wealthy and well-invested in Burst.

2. When reviewing his post records, under certain periods of time, he dedicates very much time to Burst. He was also part of the PR team, making it likely that he put in even more time. This indicates that he was well-invested and wanted to see a value increase, but I can not see how his death would pump the price. As I understand it, the community lost a hard working man. Without further comparisons, but if Gavin A. died tomorrow, this certainly would have negative effects on the BTC value.

3. If he was wealthy and well-invested in Burst, why would he put on all this show for small sums? If he was poor and planned this all along, the stealing must given him a smaller wage than me.

4. If you plan to go to the press with this story, I assume you knew/know his identity. A wealthy man would not risk bad press, leaving the option that he lied of his investments and was, what I call, poor and would not care about press. Then again we have a man doing a lot of work for almost nothing.

5. So let us assume that he was "poor" and planned to "take the community funds", he still had a official account which received more than 9 million and generated 2 million. That contradicts that he was poor, not by the sum itself but the value of the equipment required.

6. Continuing assuming he was poor, one can see that he contributes do various donations and even take initiative to such. I even thought I read he claimed (yes, weakness) he was the biggest donor. Giving away large sums of money, contradicts that he was poor.

7. So, concluding, much indicates that he indeed was well-invested and wealthy. Working hard with Burst while risking bad PR for or even legal measures for, what I assume, was  relatively small "community funds" (even marketcap isn't much, I just checked) is not rational for someone wealth.

Something I also noticed is that mmmaybe's involvement with Burst tend to vary during the the last months. He does not post very much for weeks sometimes, while being very active in between these periods. To me, that is a pattern coherent with someone fighting a disease, but of course that's just part of the overarching plan to run away with some money, right?

I believe Ockham has spoken. The story just doesn't make sense, at least not if you don't believe me. But I will say this: The story I now know more about IS really odd, given that you do not accept what I know is the truth, that is why I wrote what I wrote in the Sia thread. As you don't believe me and I can't prove myself other then with words, arguments like these are meaningless.

I don't even know why I spent all these hours corresponding with you when I should have working (posting). As I said, I'm poor and I'd like to be compensated for this time you took from me. I estimate that I, at a minimum, lost 0.005 BTC writing to you. Please donate to 13cKZYW75zBPuW6xp8Pt5QTWFHQpXosP56 [this is a very rich account, edit].

Goodbye, sir

Real name? You'd go to the press, you said, and I, perhaps wrongly, assumed that it'd include outing his name (Gox et. al).

The address [above, edit] was a joke. If you couldn't  understand that, you're as humorless as irrational.

You haven't provide any sensible reason to why a person - wealthy or poor - would do the think you describe. Why would he not just leave? Why create one of the most unbelievable stories ever? Silly, silly man.

I've already given this too much attention. From now on, you'll need to pay me for real to continue discussing this.

Your confidence in finding liars wont give you a FBI job. You are wrong. Wrong. Sorry, but stop come with unsubstantial accusation. Instead answer the key razor questions:

You haven't provide any sensible reason to why a person - wealthy or poor - would do the think you describe. Why would he not just leave? Why create one of the most unbelievable stories ever?

Please send 0.02 to 15iBPzLbtD6jBBwHXhkZLHGsRKK2ujDnBs [this is my own account, edit].

After the youtube link and the request for payment to answer any more silly questions and him not answer the key question of mine:

Why would a man do these things?

Due to this controversy I have not posted in this thread after I bought it nor will I do it again. I would, however, like to encourage crowetic and mczarnek to read this all over again, trying to be objective: What story, theirs or mine, is the the most plausible?

Thank you

Karl Perkin

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2015, 11:34:21 PM

END.

The fact that some tweets are labeled 18a, 18b, 18c and so on, is the reason that we only are on tweet number 32 and not 50. I can see that bitcointalk doesn't like the URL shortener "is .gd/", but I assure you there is nothing suspicious being linked.

Please, if you like the project and want to support it, post possible tweets or possible topics to work with, and secondly, if you use Twitter add my account https://twitter.com/karl_perkin and retweet the posts you find relevant.

Thank you!

Warm regards,
Karl

To multiply the list, you could use spin technology. Example, for the "message" it is not important if you say "Peter said" or "Anna said". I use spin technology in my tweet program which replaces parts of the message, in above example: "{Peter|Anna} said" 
If you use multiple such possibilities in one message, .... you get a lots of tweets.

Thank you! Is this a physical program your are referring to...?
Elmit

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 12:50:36 AM

Please do not read this read if you do not want to read OffTopic posts, but just to show how unreasonable crowetic and mczarnek are at the moment, when they perhaps should spend their time promoting your coin and not

---

I have no access to any Burst coin account and can not simply "dump" any coins. I bought this account, very cheap due to these controversies, which at the time I was not aware of. I bought it for sig. purposes. I make some income by posting with high ranked account on the forum to support my family.

Your nonsense does not make you look better!
Just use your own identity, your own thoughts, your own accounts.

mczarnek

Activity: 527

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:18:11 AM

You told me you made .01 BTC max per account you own... I highly doubt the story but pretending it is true for $2, could you please stop posting from our dead friends account?  In fact I'll buy the account off of you for .05 BTC.  And how many accounts do you have that you are posting from?  I'm guessing a job at McD's would probably pay better.

I'm convinced that mmmaybe's dumping his coins and this whole thing is his attempt at a PR story to try to get some press before he dumps them all.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
mmmaybe

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 01:35:26 AM

You told me you made .01 BTC max per account you own... I highly doubt the story but pretending it is true for $2, could you please stop posting from our dead friends account?  In fact I'll buy the account off of you for .05 BTC.  And how many accounts do you have that you are posting from?  I'm guessing a job at McD's would probably pay better.

I'm convinced that mmmaybe's dumping his coins and this whole thing is his attempt at a PR story to try to get some press before he dumps them all.

I will not sell it, but I will not ever again post in Burst related threads. But please harassing me and spreading lies.

jorjito25

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 03:37:21 AM

blago,

I've problem running your latest version with a main machine and proxy.

This is my current settings on my main machine:

{

"Mode" : "poolV2",
   "Server" : "178.62.39.204",
   "Port": 8121,
   "UpdaterAddr" : "178.62.39.204",
   "UpdaterPort": 8121,
   "EnableProxy": true,
   "ProxyPort": 8126,
   "Paths": ["D:\\plots","E:\\plots","F:\\plots","G:\\plots","H:\\plots","I:\\plots","J:\\plots","K:\\plots","L:\\plots","M:\\plots","N:\\plots","O:\\plots","P:\\plots"],
   "CacheSize" : 200000,
   "ShowMsg" : false ,
   "ShowUpdates" : false,
   "UseSorting" : false,
   "Debug": false,
   "SendBestOnly": false,
   "UseFastRcv" : true,
   "SendInterval": 100,
   "UpdateInterval": 2000
}

This is my current settings on one of the satellites:

{

"Mode" : "pool",
   "Server" : "10.0.0.8",
   "Port": 8126,
   "UpdaterAddr" : "10.0.0.8",
   "UpdaterPort": 8126,
   "EnableProxy": false,
   "ProxyPort": 8126,

"Paths":["D:\\plots","E:\\plots","F:\\plots","G:\\plots","I:\\plots","J:\\plots "K:\\plots","L:\\plots","M:\\plots","N:\\plots","O:\\plots"],
   "CacheSize" : 200000,
   "ShowMsg" : false ,
   "ShowUpdates" : false,
   "UseSorting" : false,
   "Debug": false,
   "SendBestOnly": false,
   "UseFastRcv" : true,
   "SendInterval": 100,
   "UpdateInterval": 2000
}

10.0.0.8 is the main machine's local IP but can't get your latest version to work with their new variables. Can you help me?
riskyfire

Activity: 275

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 09:27:18 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2015, 11:32:05 AM by riskyfire

This thread has taken an odd turn!

If the guy was dead, who arranged the sale of his bitcointalk account?

If the guy was dead, who has taken control of his burst assets? why are they selling?

In the event of my death and I can assure you that my crypto assets will stay exactly
as they are because I haven't planned for the event! I think the same would be true for
most people.

Selling a dead guys forum account...give me a break!!!

I can't understand why some people really do go out of their way to make life extra complicated for themselves!

yellowduck2

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 01:01:07 PM

This thread has taken an odd turn!

If the guy was dead, who arranged the sale of his bitcointalk account?

If the guy was dead, who has taken control of his burst assets? why are they selling?

In the event of my death and I can assure you that my crypto assets will stay exactly
as they are because I haven't planned for the event! I think the same would be true for
most people.

Selling a dead guys forum account...give me a break!!!

I can't understand why some people really do go out of their way to make life extra complicated for themselves!

Some drama in life is inevitable and necessary to bring some excitement in life
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2015, 09:32:06 PM

@mmmaybe -

dude, give it up, you're found out.

1.  No one defends 'not' themselves with a two fuckin page response.

2.  just shut up.

3.  Your mining gear is still mining from the same place, on the same pool.

4.  You're talking in Sweden threads - what are the odds your account was bought by not only another swede, but one from the same place? Gothenburg? Not very likely huh?

5. Since you aren't checking this thread anymore, I don't expect you to reply. Kindly go the fuck away and play your games elsewhere, you've already completely ruined your reputation with me, and I'm not the type to let this kind of shit go.

6. Would a rich man steal what little money the PR team had donated to them? Yes, if he was a rich fuckhead, or a normal dude who makes up dumb stories and lies all the time. AKA you.

I DID consider you a friend, but you can seriously rot in hell for all I care, and I know that my comments may not be something the PR team agrees with, but I'm seriously not the type to take this kind of shit in stride, I can't STAND game playing fuckheads, and I will not pretend otherwise.

**my apologies to anyone this offends.**

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
bitladen

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2015, 10:37:53 PM

This is fuckin great! Look at the market! WTF is that. Keep holding to your bags till the bitter end. Right?

BURST is crashing. I have held my bag far too long.
But that's it, I'm gonna dump my 20 million, burst is hopeless.

I hope y'all are happy now.
There you have it, the end of bitladen.

Pages: « 1 ... 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 1035 1036 1037 1038 1039 1040 1041 1042 1043 1044 1045 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 1051 1052 1053 1054 1055 1056 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1062 1063 1064 1065 1066 1067 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 [1073] 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 1118 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: