Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:02:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 [1118] 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BURST] Burst | Efficient HDD Mining | New 1.2.3 Fork block 92000  (Read 2170605 times)
haitch

Activity: 539
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 03:31:55 AM

1.45 PetaByte asset is still cheap available. Get it before the price lined up takes effect.

PetaByte is a mining asset. 1 PetaByte asset is equal to a mining power of 1 TB hard disk.
The mined rewards are distributed to all asset holders at the first days of the month for the previous month.

UNIQUE to all other assets is, that it is not important how long you owned the asset, but when you owned you get paid according to your asset shares.
We all know that you cannot buy 0.03 TB hard disks, but you can buy 0.03 PetaByte assets, that is equal to a hard disk of 0.03 TB.

Why let your BURSTs sit around and do nothing? Buy PetaByte assets instead and put a sell order to it. As long you own it you earn and it is gone as soon somebody buy it.

PetaByte asset you can buy by:
1. open your wallet
2. click on Asset Exchange
3. Add Asset ID 14668748687827404894
4. On the left side you see the offers of PetaBytes, click on Buy PetaByte with BURST
5. Fill in Quantity and use the suggested Price BURST/PetaByte
6. The form will display how much you need to pay for, including fee. If you have enough BURSTs in your wallet, click on Buy (BURST -> PetaByte)

Within a few confirmations, you are the new owner of PetaByte assets.

Enjoy earning, while we do the mining work for you.

Update: Still 0.55 PetaByte assets

(Nonsense deleted)

Let's look at other assets?
How many assets has your boss created? How many of them are still alive?
Sorry, he is not your boss, I always forget you are his "friend", ...
4/4 created and alive.

How many other thing did he start? How many things are still here?

Other thing? No idea what you mean?

How many pools he needed to setup to get one working?

He set up one using the same code you're using, then when he realized how broken it was, he commisioned brand new code. You, using the same broken code, just hide the brokeness and continue to steal from your miners. Register to see stats, register will be coming soon ... for the last three months its been "coming soon".

How about you use your intelligence (- I am not convinced of it, but your boss is) to do something that increases the price of BURST? No idea, right?

Five seconds later into your BS you've already forgotten again he's not my boss ....

But you find always words to critic on my. If you would just half of the time you would tweet ... or do something productive would have an impact on the BURST price. But no, you keep on talking nonsense!

I'm doing a lot to benefit Burst, exposing scams and schemes like yours I do for free in my spare time.

Look at the latest statistics:

What, you want me to highlight again that the miners at your pool all have minuscule plots and are probably bots, where as the other pools have real miners ?

Just noticed, burst.ninja is back on 400 - Congratulations. My friend always says video advertisement works best.

Just noticed that you're back to 280, a lot better than the 11 you were at the other day, guess your botminers found a way to disguise themselves after being shutdown as malware. ?

Did you forget the questions? Look at the balances and the registered miners. I know that registered miners are MUCH higher than active miners. Anything you can spot here?

What the hell is the question? Pools hold a balance to cover upcoming payouts. Was there some obscure meaning to your otherwise meaningless question ? Or were you highlighting how high your balance was and how much you had available to steal ?

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
haitch

Activity: 539

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 03:43:31 AM

But Elmit, my biggest faux pas, in replying to your email I neglected to note that you failed to address, and actually just deleted as "nonsense", my request that you explain why:

1) Prove the 28TB you claim is backing you asset
2) Explain why you asset only pays 1/3 of what it should.

Can you get back to these items and explain please?

Thanks.

H.

███        ███    ███
   ███      ███    ███
    ███    ███    ███
     ███  ███    ███
█████████████████████████
        ███    ███
       ███    ███
      ███    ███
IRELINE

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

Largest Fund worldwide for distributed application makers   

wireline.io  -  facebook.com/wirelineio  -  @wirelineio

██████
      ██████

██████
    ██████
   ██████
  ██████
 ██████
██████

ICO
  September 1
Elmit

Activity: 785

BURST got Smart Contracts (AT)

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 03:54:15 AM

1.45 PetaByte asset is still cheap available. Get it before the price lined up takes effect.

PetaByte is a mining asset. 1 PetaByte asset is equal to a mining power of 1 TB hard disk.
The mined rewards are distributed to all asset holders at the first days of the month for the previous month.

UNIQUE to all other assets is, that it is not important how long you owned the asset, but when you owned you get paid according to your asset shares.
We all know that you cannot buy 0.03 TB hard disks, but you can buy 0.03 PetaByte assets, that is equal to a hard disk of 0.03 TB.

Why let your BURSTs sit around and do nothing? Buy PetaByte assets instead and put a sell order to it. As long you own it you earn and it is gone as soon somebody buy it.

PetaByte asset you can buy by:
1. open your wallet
2. click on Asset Exchange
3. Add Asset ID 14668748687827404894
4. On the left side you see the offers of PetaBytes, click on Buy PetaByte with BURST
5. Fill in Quantity and use the suggested Price BURST/PetaByte
6. The form will display how much you need to pay for, including fee. If you have enough BURSTs in your wallet, click on Buy (BURST -> PetaByte)

Within a few confirmations, you are the new owner of PetaByte assets.

Enjoy earning, while we do the mining work for you.

Update: Still 0.55 PetaByte assets

(Nonsense deleted)

Let's look at other assets?
How many assets has your boss created? How many of them are still alive?
Sorry, he is not your boss, I always forget you are his "friend", ...
4/4 created and alive.

How many other thing did he start? How many things are still here?

Other thing? No idea what you mean?
Just go back a few messages, ...
The lottery is also "done".

How many pools he needed to setup to get one working?

He set up one using the same code you're using, then when he realized how broken it was, he commisioned brand new code. You, using the same broken code, just hide the brokeness and continue to steal from your miners. Register to see stats, register will be coming soon ... for the last three months its been "coming soon".

See, that is the difference. He set up many pools, even with different names. He just could not manage the settings. Glad he found somebody who knows how a tv testing screen looks like and made him the new pool.

How about you use your intelligence (- I am not convinced of it, but your boss is) to do something that increases the price of BURST? No idea, right?

Five seconds later into your BS you've already forgotten again he's not my boss ....
Not even one second later and you forgot what I wrote!

But you find always words to critic on my. If you would just half of the time you would tweet ... or do something productive would have an impact on the BURST price. But no, you keep on talking nonsense!

I'm doing a lot to benefit Burst, exposing scams and schemes like yours I do for free in my spare time.
Exactly! You do a lot of nonsenses! Did you do anything POSITIVE in your life? for BURSTs? to increase the BURST price? Could not spot a thing!!!!

Just noticed, burst.ninja is back on 400 - Congratulations. My friend always says video advertisement works best.

Just noticed that you're back to 280, a lot better than the 11 you were at the other day, guess your botminers found a way to disguise themselves ?
Which other day?

Did you forget the questions? Look at the balances and the registered miners. I know that registered miners are MUCH higher than active miners. Anything you can spot here?

What the hell is the question? Pools hold a balance to cover upcoming payouts. Was there some obscure meaning to your otherwise meaningless question ? Or were you highlighting how high your balance was and how much you had available to steal ?

You are coming closer, try harder!!!

Time changes, here the new statistics, this time I add the active miners by hand, since I have not done that yet in my statistics:

Pool Statistics
Current time: 2015-09-04 03:47:55 UTC
Block: 138,962
Difficulty: 7,059
Est. Networksize (PB): 7.4020495764365

BURST.MiningHere.com
Pool balance: 60,805
Registered Miners: 280
Active Miners: not available on other site

burst.ninja
Pool balance: 11,238
Registered Miners: 400
Active Miners: 114

burst.poolto.be
Pool balance: 7,698
Registered Miners: 254
Active Miners: 177

cryptomining.farm
Pool balance: 116,372
Registered Miners: 1,862
Active Miners: 53

DevPool v2
Pool balance: 585,391
Registered Miners: 551
Active Miners: 65

mining.tompool.org
Pool balance: 1,249
Registered Miners: 56
Active Miners: 12

pool.blago
Pool balance: 2
Registered Miners: 114
Active Miners: 56

pool.burstcoin.de
Pool balance: 25,247
Registered Miners: 120
Active Miners: 27

pool.burstcoin.it
Pool balance: 38
Registered Miners: 53
Active Miners: 14

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
Elmit

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 03:57:33 AM

But Elmit, my biggest faux pas, in replying to your email I neglected to note that you failed to address, and actually just deleted as "nonsense", my request that you explain why:

1) Prove the 28TB you claim is backing you asset
2) Explain why you asset only pays 1/3 of what it should.

Can you get back to these items and explain please?

Thanks.

H.

Which email? The PM where IronTiga tried Phishing on me?

Why should I?
Don't you know how to read?
Don't you know what you are reading?

Useless to explain anything to you, what you cannot understand anyway.

How much interest do you get if you keep the BURSTs in your wallet?

So, that was my last message to your nonsense. Either come up with constructive suggestions for BURST or leave it.

Ing. Ronald Wiplinger (@ ELMIT)   Blog and pools: http://mininghere.com  CAT info at: https://cat.elmit.com  Tel.: (O) +886 (0)2--2623-3117, (M) +886 (0) 988--70-77-42, Telegram: @RonaldPhone
Gabriel.S

Activity: 178
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 08:29:22 AM

I think HDD mining is the future. Maybe this will take off or another something just lick it.
Elmit

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 08:33:59 AM

BURST price rises now. In the past hour from 40 to 41 42.

Elmit

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 08:35:30 AM

wow, BinLaden reached yesterday about 100 blocks.

wieme

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 10:06:34 AM

Hi,

I wanna get started.

Can someone please-pretty-please send me some Burst, so I can activate my account? Huh

BURST-TBBT-RTBC-D2SM-78SYY

Thx,
Wieme
Irontiga

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 11:31:38 AM

Can someone please-pretty-please send me some Burst, so I can activate my account? Huh

http://faucet.burstcoin.info
okae
Legendary

Activity: 1401
Merit: 1008

northern exposure

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 11:57:44 AM

I think HDD mining is the future. Maybe this will take off or another something just lick it.

not only the future, "should" be the present too, things are not going good right now, thats true, but dont worry, things will change soon and you will see the power of BURST jeje, i will stay tuned at this thread in the next days Smiley

Looking forward to burst 2.0  Smiley

sad to tell you that POC 2 is in hold, but dont worry as i already said, i feel like things will change soon Smiley

IMHO #1.b of suspects, Hal Finney is/was S.N.
wieme

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 12:05:25 PM

http://faucet.burstcoin.info

Faucets didn't work (for me).  Grin

Thx for the burst!
I can try to the next step now.

Cheerz,
Wieme

Elmit

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 12:19:56 PM

Is there the program code available for the faucet?

Irontiga

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 01:39:18 PM

And i accidentally clicked the show button, and will grace you with an answer. It's on the first page here even...
Elmit

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 02:29:57 PM

And i accidentally clicked the show button, and will grace you with an answer. It's on the first page here even...

Why do you need to proof yourself all the time as a smart-ass?

I know that you have hallucinations (working code, master of the core team, ...), but to imagine already show buttons is really the top you ever delivered.

For now lets jump on the train you just started.

I do not think that you invented the faucet by yourself. You are not that smart! BinLaden could do that, cat could do that, and deWallet or Lux, but not you. I believe you have got the code somewhere. Let me guess, as usually the readme file or similar will say something like: that the software is free to use, but there must be a link or credit to the original source.

Your site: http://faucet.burstcoin.info  does not fulfill this. Are you trying to emphasize that you are a notorious thief? Somebody who take other ones property for the own benefit?
Well, it reminds me on an accident transaction to you, and you, my friend, knowing very well that it was an accident, you did not find it worth to return the accidental transaction to me back. Why? Our psychiatrist would say it is an underlying thief's mind.

I would suggest we leave that subject at that point, without any reply from you, your friends headach, the psychiatrist or crow!

crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 02:45:47 PM

Elmit,

Thank you for constantly reminding me why the next thread we start will be self moderated. No one wants to hear your blabbering on about nothing and trying to convince people your scams are real and my real honest setups are scams.

It should be fairly plain to see based on trust rating, who is honest.

Please, can you please just stop. I ask you this because I grow more and more weary of your constant nonsense on a daily basis. Thank you!

@Haitch - I don't think he has a botnet, he's most definitely not smart enough for that, what I DO think, is that when he goes on site to 'fix' his 'clients' computers, he likely installs his own hidden BURST miner. Either that, or he is literally just plotting 12TB he has with multiple accounts and making it look like he's got more miners on his pool than he does.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Elmit

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 02:48:59 PM

The PR machinery is still not moving.

Karl seems to have his last tweet on August 18.
real_BURSTCOIN had his last tweet on August 25.

It seems, that not just the dev team has left, but also the promotional team.

In place of that came the "core team" (of janitors???) - another secret society who will tell us how great BURST is, but without YOUR donation, we cannot do anything.
And what a pity, we did not take care of the fund, so somebody ran away with it.

Does this sound familiar to you?

Lets re-cap:

Burst has great features, but shhhh don't tell anybody!

Burst is easy to mine, just your hard disk, even a no-brainer software for Windows users had been created, but the network size goes down.

Burst has AT, Lottery, ..., but the only lottery that was a short time available wasn't active for a long, long time.

A 15 year old boy takes on at Etherium, but the BURST team cannot???

Burst has assets, ....

Burst has crowdfunding, ... but when we look for fundings for a simple promotion, we refer to use other platforms.
BUT, shouting with full lungs that BURST is the greatest, best and will be here forever and longer!!!

Maybe a look at the exchanges will give you an awaken. We dropped to 40 Satoshi, and there is no moving towards the old days of 300+

Burst could not even manage a "white paper" within 13 months of existence.

---

So, either we start now to move TOGETHER, or just call it a day! and lets use our harddisk for other things.

Elmit

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 02:54:15 PM

Elmit,

Thank you for constantly reminding me why the next thread we start will be self moderated. No one wants to hear your blabbering on about nothing and trying to convince people your scams are real and my real honest setups are scams.

Please, can you please just stop. I ask you this because I grow more and more weary of your constant nonsense on a daily basis. Thank you!

Question: What will arrive first, your third child or the white paper or the 6 pages you have in the works for weeks?

@Haitch - I don't think he has a botnet, he's most definitely not smart enough for that, what I DO think, is that when he goes on site to 'fix' his 'clients' computers, he likely installs his own hidden BURST miner. Either that, or he is literally just plotting 12TB he has with multiple accounts and making it look like he's got more miners on his pool than he does.

We don't fix computers, nor do we sell hardware. We not even use fake ssl (or nearly fake ssl) certificates. Only idiots go to a https site and blindly accept a "snake oil certificate". I am sure you do not understand that either!

Blago

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2015, 03:48:00 PM

Elmit,

Question: What will arrive first, your third child or the white paper or the 6 pages you have in the works for weeks?

Elmit, зaeбaл yжe cвoим нытьeм!
sorry, an outburst of profanity...

Relax, I’m russian!...
BURST-B2LU-SGCZ-NYVS-HZEPK
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 04:35:52 PM

Elmit,

Elmit, зaeбaл yжe cвoим нытьeм!
sorry, an outburst of profanity...

Blago! Very nice to see you man. Smiley

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
crowetic
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2015, 04:51:05 PM

Quote from: Elmit

First of all, my family has 3 children. Second of all, the paper is being reviewed by the team. Third, it took me 3 hours to write, but I wanted to get approval of the team before releasing to the community.

Some of the ideas in the paper are pretty controversial, and thus they haven't been fully sided with by the team.

For now, my plan is to write a new OP, make it easier to use, and give some ideas of what is going on right now, and what will happen in the future. Once again, this will be approved by the team then posted to the community.

I don't run this coin myself, I have a very capable team that I work with. Because of this, I don't just post things I think without making sure to have them reviewed by the other members, as they're very important to the project, and I don't want rash decisions by me to make them have ill will and possibly leave.

If you or anyone else cannot understand this, then I'm sorry.

@community - know that we're working on coming up with something that we believe will be agreeable. There are still many things being developed that are great, we just released the windows GUI thanks to daWallet, and luxe has made a fantastic GPU powered miner that increased performance DRASTICALLY. Just because there isn't updating going on in the core of the project itself, doesn't mean that development has come to a halt. Tools for the existing structure of the coin continue to be made, and improved upon. The structure of the coin is there, foundation is strong, and technology is still cutting edge.

Do not let trolls like Elmit sway you from your belief that this coin's mining style and technology is the future of crypto, because it is.

The fact that the coin is open source, means it will live on no matter what, and I for one (and I know at least a few others that are with me here) will not let the project end.

Thank you for your support.

Hard drive mining IS the future of mining, it is the way things were meant to be. It is easy to keep decentralized, and it is power efficient. It is more secure, and it is just fantastic overall. Not to mention the other cutting-edge pieces of software that are integrated into the BURST core.

I hope to have the new OP up after review very shortly. But I do not rush things. I would rather they come out perfect than be rushed and come out less than. Once again I call upon anyone who has any skillset they feel would be useful, to hit us up and join the team. We aren't this super exclusive group, we're originally members of the community who decided they wanted to do more, and give effort to make this coin what we all believe it will be.

Thanks.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..leveling and voting.
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
Pages: « 1 ... 1068 1069 1070 1071 1072 1073 1074 1075 1076 1077 1078 1079 1080 1081 1082 1083 1084 1085 1086 1087 1088 1089 1090 1091 1092 1093 1094 1095 1096 1097 1098 1099 1100 1101 1102 1103 1104 1105 1106 1107 1108 1109 1110 1111 1112 1113 1114 1115 1116 1117 [1118] 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 1132 1133 1134 1135 1136 1137 1138 1139 1140 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: