Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:33:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 [396] 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... 523 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scientific proof that God exists?  (Read 845472 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:04:21 PM

Modern science is compatible with describtion of God in the Genesis of what he do and govern.

Modern science has proven your god did not flood the earth, nor did your god create the universe 6,000 years ago.

You are living in a fairy tale.

Cool

And it will soon to be revealed it was a scam like 99,999999999999999% of scientific "discoveries".

There is no such thing as modern scientific consensus. There is an academia consensus. Those are very corrupted bunch of guys. If you do not see that science stands in the brink of paradigm shift you know not of science mr. "science".

Also 99.999999% of scientific discoveries, theories, etc. ACTUALLY WORK. WOW HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE. Even evolution theory has applications. Where are all the applications of religion, the bible or god? I haven't seen yet an hospital based on prayer. Meanwhile you live in your magic world, science works, saves lives, it even made possible for you to write all this stupid shit.

Yes those that remained as science works. Why do fucking oppose science and spirituality? Spirituality was the basis of science you ignorant bastard!

You are so ignorant as one can be........... Is it a joke or what?

Tell me you are kidding. You are the most dogmatic person I have ever met that says that dogmas are bad.............. Thats some joke right? You are not kidding me don't you?

All you guys are doing are changing the subject once in a while and twist the dialogue into different direction. You are a fucking spin doctors. The talk to you is completly pointless. I hope people reading this dialogue will see your dirty tricks.

You are the one changing subjects lol. You didn't address anything in my post, your responses are empty. Where are all the applications of religion?

This topic isn't about religion. It's about science. But you are the one who is continually ignoring science - cause and effect, entropy, and complexity combined - and attempting to turn the topic into a religious one.

Oh that's right! You don't have any free will! It was programmed into nature by cause and effect, that certain electrons and forces (which were the effects of other electrons and forces) would cause you to think and act and post the way you do.

You aren't free to post anything beyond your programming. And we don't have to guess which direction your programming is taking you. All we need to do is look at your previous - silly, I might ad - posts. Almost pure religion with very little science.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
celjc

Activity: 147
Merit: 12

The TRUTH shall set you free ;-)

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:24:53 PM

Science- study of nature based on fact.
GOD: Supreme Person.

Who do you think made the Storms, Hurricane and Earthquake? Never say man because only a GREAT and Supreme person or GOD can create that! :-) :-) :-)
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:28:40 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 04:51:19 PM by Przemax

Science- study of nature based on fact.
GOD: Supreme Person.

Who do you think made the Storms, Hurricane and Earthquake? Never say man because only a GREAT and Supreme person or GOD can create that! :-) :-) :-)

You have a mocking language. You say person. If you would say conciousness, or colective unconcioussness (by our psychic experience) that would not be so ridiculous. We had enough of that God-ridiculing language made by Jesuits.

Never did anyone claim that only God can do that. But if we are unto it. Scientist can not even predict the rain patterns. All they do is trace the clouds and observe how they look if they are dark or not.

You know, thats how primitive people were doing this, we have more sensors and stuff but we claim a lot less than we think we know. We can meassure stuff sure...., with 66% accuracy... Its still better than tossing a coin.

I would suggest not being so hot aired about the science nowadays. I know scientism would say - but we try. Ok tell me when you could predict the weather more accuratly.

P.S. I know I overexagerate. Weather patterns are studied a little bit more, but I wouldn't want to be one. Here comes a rainy cloud, it surely gonna rain... and its gone. Frustrating.
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:33:26 PM

Read the book of job in the bible, this book proves that science is right about the world (the physics of solar system), so the bible have it the other way around. But if we look at this part of the bible (the book of job), it is writen way long ago, when science is not yet a word or been created by humans. The book of job tells us about the foundation of earth before the science did.
Przemax

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:45:27 PM

Read the book of job in the bible, this book proves that science is right about the world (the physics of solar system), so the bible have it the other way around. But if we look at this part of the bible (the book of job), it is writen way long ago, when science is not yet a word or been created by humans. The book of job tells us about the foundation of earth before the science did.

Could you quote it? Why do you people try to antagonise things? Was that in education somewhere to antagonise? I do not understand why world as a zero sum game. It is really wrong pollution that platonic philosophy had on the world. Bible has nothing to do with Platon. Get over it.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:53:55 PM

Could you quote it? Why do you people try to antagonise things? Was that in education somewhere to antagonise? I do not understand why world as a zero sum game. It is really wrong pollution that platonic philosophy had on the world. Bible has nothing to do with Platon. Get over it.

You can start reading The Book of Job here https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Job+1&version=NIV. The part that you are asking about starts here https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Job+38&version=NIV. People from the ancient past had way more knowledge in some areas than we do today.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Przemax

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 06:16:28 PM

You can start reading The Book of Job here https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Job+1&version=NIV. The part that you are asking about starts here https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Job+38&version=NIV. People from the ancient past had way more knowledge in some areas than we do today.

Cool

Oh sorry I was thinking it was some flat earth stuff and some quotes of laughing from FE and how science knows better. FE is silly, its not biblical and its just wrong.

It could be the magnetic anchoring that is talked about. Magnetic anchoring to set the earth on its place. The question remains open to what it could be anchored to - it could be sun for all I care. Could be anchored with something else (like a palace of God aka heavens) could be a lot of stuff we are not yet aware.

If everything was made of energy, it's foundations should be energetic as well.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:08:03 PM

Modern science is compatible with describtion of God in the Genesis of what he do and govern.

Modern science has proven your god did not flood the earth, nor did your god create the universe 6,000 years ago.

Cool

And it will soon to be revealed it was a scam like 99,999999999999999% of scientific "discoveries".

There is no such thing as modern scientific consensus. There is an academia consensus. Those are very corrupted bunch of guys. If you do not see that science stands in the brink of paradigm shift you know not of science mr. "science".

Also 99.999999% of scientific discoveries, theories, etc. ACTUALLY WORK. WOW HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE. Even evolution theory has applications. Where are all the applications of religion, the bible or god? I haven't seen yet an hospital based on prayer. Meanwhile you live in your magic world, science works, saves lives, it even made possible for you to write all this stupid shit.

Yes those that remained as science works. Why do fucking oppose science and spirituality? Spirituality was the basis of science you ignorant bastard!

Tell me you are kidding. You are the most dogmatic person I have ever met that says that dogmas are bad.............. Thats some joke right? You are not kidding me don't you?

All you guys are doing are changing the subject once in a while and twist the dialogue into different direction. You are a fucking spin doctors. The talk to you is completly pointless. I hope people reading this dialogue will see your dirty tricks.

You are the one changing subjects lol. You didn't address anything in my post, your responses are empty. Where are all the applications of religion?

This topic isn't about religion. It's about science. But you are the one who is continually ignoring science - cause and effect, entropy, and complexity combined - and attempting to turn the topic into a religious one.

Oh that's right! You don't have any free will! It was programmed into nature by cause and effect, that certain electrons and forces (which were the effects of other electrons and forces) would cause you to think and act and post the way you do.

You aren't free to post anything beyond your programming. And we don't have to guess which direction your programming is taking you. All we need to do is look at your previous - silly, I might ad - posts. Almost pure religion with very little science.

Cool

I am actually the one who debunked your ''proof'' several times

Debunked by yourself: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg19455088#msg19455088

And debunked by me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg19350390#msg19350390
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg19357376#msg19357376

Also: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg19355289#msg19355289

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg19666684#msg19666684

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Astargath

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:11:11 PM

Cool

Christian spirituality is the basis of :

law (for example is the basis of american constitution and modern constitutions)
morality
scientific enquiry (do not forget the puritan roots of modern science)
happiness
good mental health
a sense in life
rooting out of wrong ideas
is usually protecting free choice
usually is involved in charity
gives people community to belong to
give warmth by calling each other brothers
spiritual life is like a dove on the hearth - make you healtier

and a loooooot more. But the most important is that its not contradicting science at all. You desperatly try to make it contradict. No it does not at all - it had made scientific method. Christianity and science are the best friends. Both loves the truth.

I love science, I know science. I just cannot stand crappy science, but when it comes to crappy science if you would dig deeper it has many opponents not just people believing in God.

No I have not changed the subject. I said science change itself, you said it does not and that is good, then you said it does change and that it is good as well. My point was that the Bible had not such a privilage to adjust itself and yet is not contradictory. My point was purely retoric and you had made argue about it changing the subject.

The same laws that says how to use slaves, how it's ok to beat them? That morality?
-happiness based on a lie
-good mental health, any evidence for that?
-and what sense is that, to go to heaven to do what?
-I don't know what that means
-Yeah like the free choice of being gay, OOPS, you can't you get killed
-Also usually involved in raping little kids
-Whatever
-Stupid.

I love science, I know science. I just cannot stand crappy science, but when it comes to crappy science if you would dig deeper it has many opponents not just people believing in God.

What science do you love?HuhHuh You don't believe in:

Evolution
Biology
Geology
Big bang
Age of earth
Age of the universe
All the methods for those things
And many more

You love science? XDD

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:27:04 PM
Last edit: September 04, 2017, 07:50:25 PM by Przemax

Evolution
Biology
Geology
Big bang
Age of earth
Age of the universe
And many more

The difference between you and me is that you believe in science, and I know science.

Knowing science would inform you that:

evolution is not science
biology makes evolution less probable, not more
geology is not only about the dating of the earth, actualy its mostly have nothing to do with it.
Big bang is just a theory based on mathematics and on constant that one need to believe in. Science is not about believing but experimenting. No experiments there
Age of earth is mostly based on one constant of radioactive uranium degradation speed. Science is not about believing in constants, but being sure. You cannot be sure that constants were constants, especially when it comes to radioactivity. Radioactivity is based on the temperature. Yeah I know you gave me other methods but this one is the most sure because they had used it to date the earth.
Age of the universe. Again it is based on many constants. None of them is proven to be constant other than in their mathematical models. Thats very unconvincing science at best. Many assumptions are made there that could be otherwise. Again its not an experimental science its only mathematics that one need to believe are true. It should not be called science if I am to be honest. Those are just predictive modelling that is called science for no reason what so ever.
For example a star that is suppose to expand away from us having 1 millions light years of distance. To assume it had gone 1 million years is folly because light years is not time but distance. Why not assume it was 1 millions years light of distance 6k years ago at the creation. Now you understand Its just a predictive modeling? I have to believe in big bang to believe your theory of the age of universe. Its circular logic.

Call it what it is - a predictive modeling based on hypothesis.

And no more

You say.. Oh why you are not convinced? Are everyone corrupted? Well... they could be. If something are not entirely proven I have to believe in it. I choose what is most convincing to me. For me the most convincing is what I believe. You believe that humanity is not corrupt. That would be the last thing I would believe in.
btctalkservice

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:35:30 PM

That's interesting questions!!!
Astargath

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:47:29 PM

Evolution
Biology
Geology
Big bang
Age of earth
Age of the universe
And many more

The difference between you and me is that you believe in science, and I know science.

evolution is not science
geology is not only about the dating of the earth, actualy its mostly have nothing to do with it.
Big bang is just a theory based on mathematics and on constant that one need to believe in. Science is not about believing but experimenting. No experiments there
Age of earth is mostly based on one constant of radioactive uranium degradation speed. Science is not about believing in constants, but being sure. You cannot be sure that constants were constants, especially when it comes to radioactivity. Radioactivity is based on the temperature. Yeah I know you gave me other methods but this one is the most sure because they had used it to date the earth.
Age of the universe. Again it is based on many constants. None of them is proven to be constant other than in their mathematical models. Thats very unconvincing science at best. Many assumptions are made there that could be otherwise. Again its not an experimental science its only mathematics that one need to believe are true. It should not be called science if I am to be honest. Those are just predictive modelling that is called science for no reason what so ever.
For example a star that is suppose to expand away from us having 1 millions light years of distance. To assume it had gone 1 million years is folly because light years is not time but distance. Why not assume it was 1 millions years light of distance 5k years ago. Now you understand Its just a predictive modeling?

And no more

You claim that but that doesn't mean it's the true. Maybe you know more than the majority of scientists.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Przemax

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:52:30 PM

Evolution
Biology
Geology
Big bang
Age of earth
Age of the universe
And many more

evolution is not science
For example a star that is suppose to expand away from us having 1 millions light years of distance. To assume it had gone 1 million years is folly because light years is not time but distance. Why not assume it was 1 millions years light of distance 5k years ago. Now you understand Its just a predictive modeling?

And no more

You claim that but that doesn't mean it's the true. Maybe you know more than the majority of scientists.

No I do not. They know a way more than me about mathematical modeling. I know nothing about it, nor I want to know. All I need to know is that modeling on mathematics is usualy wrong in this corrupt world. Lets take for example economic theories based on mathematics. All wrong, and we are in an economic mess. Economic became mathematical modeling as well.

Mathematical modeling is awesome occasion to make money on. Not many people on earth can check you out on it.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 07:58:17 PM

No I do not. They know a way more than me about mathematical modeling. I know nothing about it, nor I want to know.

Tree rings are easy to understand.  Every spring a tree grows a new ring.  It's how we know your fairy tale flood didn't happen.

Cool

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Przemax

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:00:13 PM

No I do not. They know a way more than me about mathematical modeling. I know nothing about it, nor I want to know.

Tree rings are easy to understand.  Every spring a tree grows a new ring.  It's how we know your fairy tale flood didn't happen.

Cool

Unless it lives somewhere near desert then you have no spring genius.

Test on Iq - are there winters on equator? Spring is after the winter yes? Some regions of the world have multiple vegetative seasons. Some 2 some more.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 08:01:47 PM

Spring happens across the entire globe.

Your parents were assholes to you.  Instead of giving you the tools to survive, they filled your head with nonsense.

Cool

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Przemax

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:03:21 PM

Spring happens across the entire globe.

Your parents were assholes to you.  Instead of giving you the tools to survive, they filled your head with nonsense.

Cool

Not on the equator genius. It spring after the summer. Hows plants know what time of the year it is? Do they have watches? No. They have vegetation seasons. Sometimes 2 sometimes more times a year.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 08:07:07 PM

Not on the equator genius. It spring after the summer. Hows plants know what time of the year it is? Do they have watches? No. They have vegetation seasons. Sometimes 2 sometimes more times a year.

Spring happens across the entire globe, once per year.

We know this because of tree rings.

Trees do not have watches - consider suing your parents.

Cool

Przemax

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:13:37 PM

Spring happens across the entire globe, once per year.

We know this because of tree rings.

Trees do not have watches - consider suing your parents.

Cool

What is a spring. Spring is after the winter. What happens when there is no winter like in the uquator. Plants are using some kind of time devices? Or they simply have the vegation time. They grow, have flowers, fruits, and then they repeat it over again. On the equator vegetations are many times a year.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 08:16:06 PM

What is a spring.

That's something you should have been taught in elementary school, if your parents weren't too busy brainwashing you.

Cool

Pages: « 1 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 [396] 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... 523 »
  Print  

Jump to: